Lady Gaga Born This Way album leak! 14 new songs!!!

missmonster posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 01:17AM
I'm still gonna buy the album but I know me and all the little monsters wanted new Lady Gaga songs.. and they leaked!!!

You can download all of em here free link

Lady Gaga 26 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LOLerz25 said…
zzz
Total Fake. Please Don't Believe Untrusted Sites. -_-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iandamonfan said…
^Agree.
So, 14 out of the 20 songs (and 3 rumored bonus tracks) of Born This Way are available to download now, 4 months before the album's even out... yeah, right... like that could even happen... Gaga's new music must be one of the most protected things in the world right now.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LORD_GAGA said…
angry
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?! Lady GaGa wanted to suprise us and now you have spoiled it all!!! You have betrayed the Monster people! >:(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KateKicksAss said…
Never trust any site that wants you to do "free" stuff before you can enter it..... O_O
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DrawCelebrities said…
i agree
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gavinmccall said…
smile
Just found a site where you can pre-order the album its called bornthisway.com. Wicked design too..link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LORD_GAGA said…
hmmm
^ Fake O.o
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 987fmradio said…
Backstage with OK Go - link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mymomrocks said…
angry
Who does that to Gaga knowing that she was anticipating giving her monsters An Awesome New Album? And I'm sure it was not GAGA who leaked it!!!!!! So.... I don't know about yall but I'm gonna go buy that album rather its leaked or not!!! Who's with me?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ricbur said…
i agree. i'll buy it the same way and don't believe any site, they just want to ruin lady gaga's career.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LuvGaGa1123 said…
tongue
Big FAT FAKE. <3 U GAGA!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ericwmc said…
The "Born This Way" remixes are coming! "Born This Way - The Remixes Part 1. Check it out here --> link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rozgaga4gaga said…
angry
FAKE!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ArcticFox said…
I'll download the new songs of link!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GaGaBoi said…
rainy
*rolls eyes*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilovezeki said…
angry
OMG! Like hell that would happen so soon! LaDy GaGa would never let that happen and desecrate the surprise. Whatever stuff says on the internet about her new songs already out, it must be a freakin' fake. >:p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jessicamc26 said…
crying
Gaga would be very upset to see someone ruining the surprise . I woul rather wait and by the real album knowing it would be legal and supporting gaga.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lady10358 said…
angry
CURSE U FAKES!
SO FAKE! SO FAKE! SO FAKE!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rrkrose said…
First of all it is illegal to download free music off of the internet and second it is definitely fake. It is probably some scam
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Dromethisway said…
smile
Please, can you tell us what do you think about our video ! Thank you so much
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BornThisWayLeak said…
big smile
To download the 100% real Born This Way leak go here link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PutUrPawsUp said…
well yeah it wasnt leaked in january but now in may even though it still hasnt come out yet it it leaked
]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cbaker92088 said…
Love the new album! My favorite songs are Marry the Night and Schiebe. I have a feeling Marry the Night is going to be the other single. What does everyone else think?

I like that the album is clearly very personal, but I also like when artists sing about issues greater than themselves. I just came across this singer Alex Young who kind of sounds like Gaga. She sings about environmental issues and is really trying to create a difference in the world through her music. It's refreshing to see an artist create music about bigger issues than themselves and their personal lives. Check out her song called “Somethings Coming.” link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gagalicious14 said…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ukpopstar said…
link

Give a way Lady Gaga Tickets
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک msmithwriter9 said…
smile

New Gaga Book!

Best F***ing Quotes From...Lady Gaga

www.amazon.com

How did an obscure high school student named Stefani Germanotta, go from being a high school outcast to becoming Lady Gaga, one of the most recognized and beloved pop icons of all time. How did she wind up getting

link