Lego Ninjago How About Dem Ninjas?

webchow posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 11:31PM
so.. ninjago.. i what was your first experience watching it??

Lego Ninjago 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GabbyRaptor said…
heart
Falling in love with it. I love it. X3 SO. DARN. MUCH. ;7; I am OBSESSED with it. And I love all the characters. I love one of them so much that I'm getting married with them. XD I HAVE ALL THE MERCHANDISE. INCLUDING COSTUMES. I AM WAITING FOR THE NEW PLAYSETS TO COME OUT! X3 I LOVE THEM NINJA! I consider them as family. Like Lloyd being my son. Cole being meh bro. Zane being meh hubby. Nya being meh sis. Jay is meh bro in law. XD Kai being meh bro and Sensei Wu being kwh Grandfather. XD
 Falling in love with it. I love it. X3 SO. DARN. MUCH. ;7; I am [b]OBSESSED[/b] with it. And I love a
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک webchow said…
what about mah garmy?XD
Garmy is meh other grandfather. XD Or Step Dad. XD I dunno.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dogcake said…
big smile
When I first was going to watch it there was nothing on and being one of my motto's "It deserves a chance", i decided i was going to give it a shot. Best decision ever. It became my world and I'm so glad I gave it a chance. XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک webchow said…
my story was at my friend, matts house. he was all excited that this new lego thing was coming on, and so i saw like "meh.. i guess.. i'll watch it.." and when i did, my face was like this: O,O BEST. SHOW. EVER! X3
I died because of the awesomeness. :U XD
 I died because of the awesomeness. :U XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mockinjay1400 said…
i STARTED OUT HATING THE CRAP OUT OF IT.
i was watching bunch of my favorite shows then this came on and before the episode even sarted, i turned my TV off. then, on a summer trip, i found out my cousins Danny and Mikey liked the show. and Kaitlyn, a litle. so i decidd to watch it. The first ever episode i watched was the premier of "Day of the Great Devourer." So when we got back home, i watched the whole of seasons one and two on youtube, and from then on i fell in love with cole, Ninjago became the ONLY hing i watched, and perfecting my ocs became my goal. plus buying aall the sets. but so far all i have is Cole's tread assualt and a cole minifigure. my minifigure rets on my bedside tabe,so he's the first thing i see in the morning!