Leyton Family<3 Leyton Family Picture Contest (CLOSED/OUTDATED)

XxXrachellXxX posted on Aug 24, 2011 at 12:45PM
Ok, so you (most of you) voted yes for the picture contest, which is just brilliant, so thank you :D I'm really excited about this.. :)

so.. I'm just gunna say something about the rules here; okay, so each round lasts a bit over a week. 5 days to add your picture for the round (to this topic) and 3 days time to vote for the best picture in a pick that I always create after one round closes. and now for the pictures. all you have to do is post a picture that reflets your own opinion. Like, the first round is "Your current OTP". Simple, you just post a picture of your current OTP. and you don't have to make the pictures yourself. You can find them online or if you want to, of course you can make them yourself, but the point is that you don't have to. and by pictures I mean pictures, not icons -- you know, those little pictures XD hah :P hmm.. what else.. well, the picture can be basically of anything, as long as it's something you love and it fits the description of the round's topic. and when the pick about voting for the best picture appears, that's when the new round opens. I hope I explained somewhat understandably XD
If you have questions about anything, just ask me :) and have fun, that's the main point ;D

prizes:

first place: 5 props
second place: 4 props
third place: 3 props
fourth place: 1 prop

rounds;

round 1: your current OTP (closed!) winner: 123Naki456 :)
round 2: your favorite tv female character (closed!) winner: Rolemodel2011 :)
round 3: your favorite tv male character (closed!) winner: xoheartinohioxo :)
round 4: a couple dancing - from a tv show or a movie, your own choice - (doesn't have to be an item, can be friends, too) - (closed!) winner: xoheartinohioxo :)
round 5: your favorite real-life couple (doesn't have to be an item) - (closed! winner: rorymariano :)
round 6: your favorite friendship (from a tv show, a movie, etc..) - (closed! winner: leytonfaan_18 :)
round 7: your favorite movie female character (closed!) winner: Rolemodel2011 :)
round 8: your favorite movie male character (closed!) winner: leytonfaan_18 :)
round 9: your favorite female celebrity (closed!) winner: el0508 :)
round 10: your favorite male celebrity (closed!) winner: Rolemodel2011 :)
round 11: a wedding (closed!) winner: TrueLove23 :)
round 12: your favorite tv-show (closed!) winner: xoheartinohioxo :)
round 13: your favorite movie/movie series (closed!) winner: 123Naki456 :)
round 14: a scene that breaks your heart/makes you sad (closed!) winner: rorymariano)
round 15: your favorite/one of your favorite scenes for your OTP (closed!) winner: XxXrachellXxX
round 16: someone who you think is underrated (closed!) winner: leytonfaan_18 :)
round 17: a scene with a kiss from one of your favorite pairings (closed!) winner:
round 18: your favorite/one of your favorite badass/HBIC (closed!) winner: angiii7, rorymariano, Rolemodel2011 :) forgot to make the tie pick XD
round 19: a female celebrity you'd most like to meet (closed!) winner: angiii7 :)
round 20: a male celebrity you'd most like to meet (vote for the best picture here: link)
round 21: your favorite tv-show cast (deadline for posting the pictures closes on December 5th)

oh right, the pictures can be ones with more than one picture in it which means that you can have two or three (or more) pictures in the entry, but I don't think wallpapers count as pictures, so nothing too fancy pants ;)
last edited on Jun 13, 2014 at 05:16PM

Leyton Family<3 226 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 226

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XxXrachellXxX said…
my own entry for round 1 :)
(Tenth Doctor & Rose from Doctor Who <3)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 my own entry for round 1 :) (Tenth Doctor & Rose from Doctor Who <3)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک leytonfaan_18 said…
Round 1: LP, suprise suprise :P
 Round 1: LP, suprise suprise :P
amazing picture, Laura, real cute :) and hey, it's not like my choice was that much of a surprise either XD to the people who have taken even a small look at my profile, that is :P
anyhow, thank you for joining ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dalma said…
♥ ;P
 ♥ ;P
Aww, awesome picture :D and people, this is what I'm talking about when I mentioned a picture with more than one picture in it. Thank you :D that is a very good example ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rolemodel2011 said…
Mine :) Hope this isn't too complicated! I did not make this btw just changed the coloring on it :)
 Mine :) Hope this isn't too complicated! I did not make this btw just changed the coloring on it :)
I love this :D no, it's not too complicated. this is also what I meant by many pictures :D it's beautiful! & thanks for joining :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kellyerin87 said…
heart
Mine... Lucas & Peyton ofcourse :)
 Mine... Lucas & Peyton ofcourse :)
Beautiful :) thanks for joining!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Elbelle23 said…
I'm In!!
My OTP is Brulian <33
 I'm In!! My OTP is Brulian <33
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک angiii7 said…
I'm in!
Damon & Elena <3
 I'm in! Damon & Elena <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bbiatch said…
I love this game but I have to say something...probably this OTP topic is going to be kind of biased...like people is going to vote for couples that they like and not for the best picture...dont take this the wrong way rach, im just saying!!

and im still playing, even though no one knows my OTP lol

and other thing...it would be cool if the winner gets to decide the next theme...it makes it more excting! what you think???

ok im gonna shut up now and post my picture...

Violet and Pete from Private Practice
 I love this game but I have to say something...probably this OTP topic is going to be kind of biased.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک energizerbunny said…
Mine: Lucas&Peyton = ]
 Mine: Lucas&Peyton = ]
@bbiatch. well, thank you, at first. and I know, I considered that too. but then I thought that if we're all so close, that maybe we could see past that biased thing. I know I'm gonna vote for the best picture, not the best pairing. but that is a very good point, yes. though I am still gonna keep my opinion and believe that we can see past the biased stuff.

and thank you for playing :) and it's ok, no one knows my OTP either XD

and well.. uh.. this is quite awkward.. I have sort of already decided for at least the next.. 10-20 rounds.. now I feel really bad. Damn :P but maybe we can do that after, with later rounds? I really hope you guys don't hate me now or something XD 'cause I do think that's a good idea, but I have sort of ordered the round topics in my head already and stuff.. so my very vague answer to your good question is: later, but definitely yes. Is that ok?

and thanks to everyone else for joining too <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TrueLove23 said…
heart
kat and patrick from 10 things i hate about you <3
 kat and patrick from 10 things i hate about آپ <3
awesome picture :D thanks for joining <3
mmm...then I guess im not playing anymore. Its kind of boring if the winner only gets props...theres nothing motivating anymore. Hope you dont take this the wrong way Rachel, Im still thinking you game idea was great.
but Im out, dont put my picture on the pick please.
It's not only the winner that gets props. It's the people who put up the four most voted pictures. What do you mean by props? because it wouldn't exactly be a contest if everyone would get as much props.
I didnt mean that everyone should get props...what I was trying to say is that is boring if the only prize are props. That's why i thought it would be more interesting and fun if the winner as a prize get to choose the theme of the next round, but its your game, your rules and if everyone is ok with it its fine.
I just dont want to play anymore because i hate when people give unnecesary props.
As I said before Rachel, I really hope you dont feel offended or anything..
Okay, well, I myself really like picture contests, so I didn't think it'd be boring.. but alright, everyone's allowed to have their own opinion :)
and it's fine, trust me, you didn't even insult me or anything, so it's all good :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 123Naki456 said…
Mine(:
 Mine(:
Oh, beautiful ;D thank you for entering!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rorymariano said…
Mine :)
 Mine :)
It's amazing :D thank you for entering <3
Round 1 is now closed. Thank you all for entering :) Round 2, your favorite tv female character, is now open :D

my entry, Rose Tyler:
 Round 1 is now closed. Thank آپ all for entering :) Round 2, your پسندیدہ tv female character, is n
Kat Stratford <3
 Kat Stratford <3
beautiful :)
Peyton <33
 Peyton <33
awesome :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک energizerbunny said…
P.Sawyer <33
 P.Sawyer <33
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 123Naki456 said…
Mine
 Mine
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rolemodel2011 said…
Mine; Credit to Tumblr.
 Mine; Credit to Tumblr.
all great :D
Peyton Sawyer<33
 Peyton Sawyer<33
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xoheartinohioxo said…
Buffy Summers
 Buffy Summers
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dalma said…
Brenda Walsh :)
 Brenda Walsh :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Elbelle23 said…
Rachel Berry :)
 Rachel Berry :)
I love all of these <3
btw, even though the deadline closes for entering the pictures on the 2nd of September, it might take me a few more days to create the pick for voting, because I'm going to London on the 2nd and coming back on the 4th, so when I'm back, I'll make the picks and all :D
Ok, scratch that. Laura said she could post the pick for me :) brilliant girl, she is. So, no problem after all :D
aaaaaa I hope I'm not too late!

P.Sawyer!
 aaaaaa I hope I'm not too late! P.Sawyer!
You're just in time :) brilliant picture! the time to post the pictures closes after today. So you people have got a half a day or so to post and then the deadline closes ;) actually you guys have until Laura posts the pick to vote for the best pictures of this round, which will happen during today, I don't know exactly when, but still :) and now I'm going to London :P see you guys in two days! byyeee :D
This round is now closed -link
So what's the next round about? :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک georgiapeach91 said…
Oh I didn't know we didn't have to make the picture! I'm in for the next round if that's ok!
round 3: your favorite tv male character is now open :)
thank you Laura for posting the pick! :D
Patrick Verona
 Patrick Verona
Damon Salvatore!
 Damon Salvatore!
Jess Mariano<33
 Jess Mariano<33
mine, the Tenth Doctor :) I love him!!!
 mine, the Tenth Doctor :) I love him!!!
Jess Mariano <333
 Jess Mariano <333