Maura Isles AU SHIPPING!!! Who can we ship Maura with?

its_me_dreaming posted on Sep 03, 2010 at 05:09PM
Thought this spot needed a little bit of fun!

You probably know this from the cuddsy-spot, make fanarts, videos, fanfiction or articles....
Maybe show how your couple first met, or a little story with pictures? Anything your heart desires can be done here, except of course for real ships....where's the fun in that?
Anyhow, it's just a celebration of Maura's sexiness and her ability to be able to be shipped with anyone!

Now you may say, OM what the hell is AU shipping? Well let me tell you.
AU is a term that means alternate universe, it can be applied to within a show or to crossover between shows. It just means that whatever it is you're doing doesn't actually happen in the show/s that is/are being included. For example, Maura/Jane (aka Rizzles) would be AU, but also Maura/Wilson (from House MD) would also be.
So the fun here is now you have your pick of anyone in the world of movies, television and music, who would you pick to ship Maura with?

GET ON WITH YOUR AU SHIPPING AND POST IT HERE FOR LOLZ!!!
Oh, forgot to mention you're also welcome to be shipped with females if that's your preference!!!

Another quick point, this is just supposed to be for fun. So obviously no bashing. I know we all have the real ships we're a fan of, but this is just for fun and giggles.....so I would really appreciate it if people didn't run in screaming "MAURA IZ ONLY FUR JANE SO GTFO" thanks very much.

Peace and blessings everyone, peace and blessings.
 Thought this spot needed a little bit of fun! آپ probably know this from the cuddsy-spot, make f
last edited on Sep 03, 2010 at 07:56PM
save

Maura Isles 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک its_me_dreaming said…
Maura + Wilson = Mauron
(credit goes to cami, I think....)
 Maura + Wilson = Mauron (credit goes to cami, I think....)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I actually want Maura to get it on with Frankie Rizzoli JR. He's hot and she's gorgeous, they'd make a great match! (I know its not AU but i just love the pairing!)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
lol, so post a pic of both of them....
blush
okay, I dreamt of these 2 being together, don't know why I always have such weird dreams....
for those who doesn't know him, it's Eli from 'Lie To Me'....
 okay, I dreamt of these 2 being together, don't know why I always have such weird dreams.... for tho
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zubeerfaan said…
omg yes maaura and Eli would be so cute:)