Michael Jackson I just cannot feel peace until I express my feelings on this subject. Let me make it clear that my love for Michael is and will forever be undying, and this is NOT to disrespect him. I just feel that as one of his warriors this is important and cannot be

MJinmyheart posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 07:51PM
My apologies for the unpleasant topic but I cannot rest inside about it. Anyone with two eyes could see that Michael was frail while rehearsing for This is it. I am furious that no one stood up to him. Only the vultures that were dependent on his earnings were pushing and looking the other way. Enabling him. I do realize that the biggest part of him that wanted to do one last concert was for his children. Which came from pure love. Michael needed REAL friends, which sadly did not exist in his life. I know his family tried to intervine a a couple of times, and they would get shut out, and cut off. My heart is broken and my soul is pissed off. The world lost their angel, their leader, their hope. All because he was a money machine.

I pray and hope that Michael knows that his fans TRULY loved him, although there was nothing we could do. Our hands were tied. And now our hearts are shattered.

Michael Jackson 11 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک neelii said…
sad
amen. couldn't agree more
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mjstinkerbell said…
Honey, I agree 100%. I mean, it's like when most adults see him, they get money hungry, and don't give a shit as to how Michael feels. I think that's why Michael could really relate to children. Because when they saw him, they saw a human being with feelings.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cherl12345 said…
angelic
We all loved Michael because of kind and caring heart; in addition, to his humanitarian work on behalf of children.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MJinmyheart said…
angelic
It really freaks me out the way people still think he's "weird" or "wacko". I find myself constantly defending him. Which I will do till the day I die because I know what a truly beautiful being he was.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک neelii said…
sad
It's just so wrong and so contradictory! There are too many people who hate this man, even though he's the kindest and the greatest human being that has ever lived in this planet. I just can't believe it. And nothing makes me more sad.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک peterdaddy said…
I have been saying this very thing for a long time here. To be honest I find the idea of watching the This is it movie unbearable. Anyone with two eyes and a shread of common sense had to have been able to tell there was no way in hell he was in any condition to do ONE concert, let alone 50. It simply was never going to happen. On the top of my list who was duty bound to step in and say NO was Conrad Murray. He obviously failed miserably at this duty. Second on my list is any and all people from AEG. I'm getting upset. I can't talk about this anymore.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک peterdaddy said…
I have been saying this for a long time. I can't even watch This is it. ANYONE with two eyes and a shread of common sense could tell there was NO WAY Michael was going to be able to do one concert let alone 50. I blame first and formost Conrad Murray. AEG needs to be held responsible for their negligence in this situation.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Vespera said…
crying
Greedy people looked at Michael and saw money, not the person.

When it comes to "This Is It", it seems like there were people, like Karen Faye and Kenny Ortega, who were truly worried about Michael. They made the promoters aware of his problems, and there was a meeting. There Conrad Murray told them, in a harsh way, that as MJ's doctor, he was the only one who was to make decisions regarding MJ's health, and whether he was in good enough shape to rehearse or not, and that they should stop interfering.

At that time people didn't know that Conrad Murray was giving MJ Propofol every night, without monitoring, and that some of Michael's health issues were caused by the side effects of Propofol. But they did know that Arnie Klein gave him Demerol, and that MJ was in a bad shape every time he had seen Klein.

Both Conrad Murray and Arnie Klein did this for money.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lydia_Decourcy said…
angelic
I agree!!! If only I was there :'(
 I agree!!! If only I was there :'(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک crazy4mj1980 said…
i agree totally well put
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک foreveraMJJFan said…
worried
That's what I noticed while watching this is it at least I wasn't the only one. It's so sad how no one did anything to help him. Money is the root of all evil