موسیقی Smooth Jazz Artist Randy Hall single A New Way of Love is a Youtube and Spotify sensation

clubgrl posted on May 29, 2020 at 11:03PM
Randy Hall’s jazz and R&B influences make for the perfect love song which he brings to life in his newest Youtube music video and single “A New Way of Love.” This isn’t the first hit the singer/songwriter has released, Randy is a Grammy Award winner for Best Jazz Instrumental on Miles Davis’s “The Man With a Horn.”

Check out the “A New Way Of Love” Video on YouTube! ( at: link)

When asked about his inspiration for the song, Randy says, “I wanted to write a song that expressed a woman's love in a totally different and exciting way! How this special woman has " A new way
of touching!” Hence that's how I came up with "A NEW WAY OF LOVE.”

The chorus of "A New Way of Love" has a sweet ear-bending harmonic surprise
kissed to life by backup singers Medina Johnson and Patrice "KP" Isley while the
rhythm track gives those mature enough to remember a masterful Barry White
vibration.

Listen to “A New Way of Love” On Spotify! ( at link )

As excited as Hall is for everyone to hear his newest, in his interview with Pump it up Magazine, he addresses the exciting question of what his next upcoming project is. ”First to see humanity get out of this Pandemic. I can't wait to see us champion this and for us all to rise to a greater level of love and togetherness as human beings. I want to make a record that the whole wide world would sing, then go on tour and set the stage on fire!”

Buy “A New Way of Love” Now! (www.smarturl.it/RandyHall)
Keep up with Randy’s touring and news updates at:
www.RandyHallMusic.com (link)
Facebook (link)
Instagram (link)
Twitter (link)
Soundcloud (soundcloud.com/randyhallmusic)

“A New Way Of Love” YouTube Video (link)

موسیقی No جوابات