Also, if Shinki
Actual Name:
Vessel Name:
Person name:
Weapon name:

Noragami 819 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 819

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heart-of_love said…
After a few moments Sora knocked on Yokona's door and opened it. holding a bundle in her hands. "hey, i brought you something to change into." Sora remarked shutting the door behind her. Sora's hair was down from the ponytail it was in earlier , and it was about waist long. she was wearing shorts, with a black tanktop, and a open, untied house coat.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheAdventGhost said…
Yokona: *She looked at Sora, after wiping the tears from her face* T-Thank you..... Your hair...... It's so pretty........
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sora smiled, put down the clothes on the dresser and sat next to Yokona on the bed. "thank you Yokona..now, why were you crying?" As she said this, Sora pulled a tissue from her pocket and handed it to the girl.
Yokona: It's just........ I feel like she's been travelling with Master....... And I feel like..... I feel like I can't repay him for his actions...... He took me as his Shinki...... Then..... On top of that I have the support of you...... A human....... I feel like...... I want to give back...... But I just don't know.
Sora gave Yokona a hug. "if you feel so strongly about wanting to give back, you can help me out around the house okay." she smiled.
Yokona: ....... Alright...... Then I'll do that.....
"thank you Yokona." Sora got up, and grabbed the bundle she brought in. "here, lets get you changed okay."
Yokona: *She nodded as she stood up*
" can you change yourself or do you need help?" Sora asked, feeling kinda foolish.
Yokona: Oh....... Yokona can change herself..... Thank you....... *She grabbed the bundle and she began to change out of her kimono that she was wearing*
Sora turned her back so Yokona could have a little privicey.
*She finished changing*
Yokona: There.....
Sora turned back around and smiled. "it fits thats good."
Yokona: Yokona thanks you.... From the botttom of her fight...
"your welcome Yokona.." sora turned and opened the door. "goodnight."
Yokona: Good night Sora.... *She got into bed*
with a smile, Sora turned off the light, and shut the door, before going to her own room.
*Everyone headed to sleep*

*The next morning*
Sora, literlly ran out of her room, tugging on her socks, and almost falling down the stairs on her way. Her hair hung in messy curls down her back and her shirt was on backwards.
*Yokona woke up and put on her glasses as she stretched and yawn and she walked out of the room*
Yokona: ......
"i'm late!" Sora exclaimed, running into the kitchen and rumaging through cabinets. "oh where is it!"
*Yokona came downstairs walking, still half-tired hair a mess*
Sora grabbed a poptart and shoved the bag in her mouth, before running into the living room. "Oh, good mornin Yokona." she remarked around the bag.
Yokona: Good morning..... *She said as she yawned, still half tired*
"sleep well?" Sora asked, turning her shirt around and buttoning it up.
Yokona: Yeah..... Yokona hasn't slept that well in ages........ *She looked at Sora's clothes* Where are you heading?
"school." Sora replied, pulling the poptart bag out of her mouth and dropping it on the Coffee table, as she pulled her messy hair up into a ponytail.
Yokona: School......... *She tilted her head* What's school?
Sora sighed. "School is where you go to learn, like read and write, and other stuff."
Yokona: I see..... *She went to her room and put on her kimono and went back to Sora* I'm coming with you then......
Sora sweatdropped. "yokona...you cant come, you have to take care of Zetsu and Celica."
Zetsu: Are you implying that she needs to watch us? *He smirked* Don't worry about us.... We'll be fine... Go with Sora....
Yokona: Master.....
"it's not that simple!" Sora exclaimed. "if she goes to school with me what will i say? people are going to ask about her!"
Zetsu: Just tell them she's there on behalf of the exchange program..... And if they ask about her being in a kimono, then use this note, *He handed her a note*
Sora was surprised. "oh if i must." she sighed, pulling her bag over her shoulder. "come on Yoko."
Yokona: *She followed behind Sora*
Sora walked down the sidewalk, looking at the sky. "okay Yokona, a few things i need you to try and do." Sora looked at her, dark hair falling into Sora's eyes. "1. please dont talk in 3rd person. 2. dont get lost, and 3. Please be careful."
Yokona: Alright... I have a nice sense of direction.....
" i know but with all the people it can be very, very confusing." Sora informed her, as a car drove past and a bunch of guys whistled at them. Sora opened her mouth to cuss them out, but stopped. "here we are." Sora remarked, looking at the school.
Yokona: It's a nice place....
The school was large, very large. The bell chimed and Sora grabbed Yokona's hand. "come on where going to be late!" And Sora ran, dragging Yokona behind her.
 The school was large, very large. The گھنٹی, بیل chimed and Sora grabbed Yokona's hand. "come on where goi
Yokona: R-Right *She ran behind Sora as they entered* .....
Sora lead Yokona into the office, handing over the note and explaining what was going on, all the while lying as she did so. "here's Miss Yokona's Schedule. Miss Sora." The office lady remarked.

Sora looked at the Schedule. "hmm...you got three of 6 classes with me Yokona." Sora snatched a map and handed it to Yokona.
Yokona: Alright then....
The Office Lady scratched out a note. "hurry to class you two." Sora looked at Yokona. "you have your first class with me, come on."
Yokona: Alright, *She began following Sora*
Sora lead yokona from the first floor, to the third. walking past rooms until she reached room C-4. She opened the door, and all chatter stopped. "sorry we're late."
Yokona: Dearest apologies....
Sora walked u pto the front. "everyone, this is Yokona, she's just moved here from a small temple far in the moutains, She's been home school up until now so dont make fun of her if she says or does somehing strange." Sora's smile turned into a scowel. "If you do, i'll beat you all into a bloody pulp." A few people winced, and everyone nodded. "Good!" Sora was cheerful again.
Yokona: It's a pleasure to meet you all.... *She wrote her name on the board* I'm very excited to start here with all of you.... *She as she bowed and smiled*