Ouran High School Host Club Ouran High School Host Club RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 07:01AM
Here's the RP!I hope everyone enjoys it.I'm only doing this so people can have fun while living their dream!To be in the Ouran High Host Club!!Please do not say mean things!I just can't stand people who do that,and you have no idea how many people do....^^''' BEGIN!!!!We start at the beginning,of course.

Ouran High School Host Club 358 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 358

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک demon_wolf said…
Suki sat in the music room reading abook waiting for the rest of the host club to get there.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YugiohFanatic1 said…
Me along with Hikaru and Koaru enter the music room laughing."Hikaru,where did you learn that joke?"I look and see a girl sitting there."If you're to make yourself look like a girl,you might want to do better,like me."I laugh a bit and Hikaru and Koaru look at me."How did..""You know?...""I know things."
Suki looked up from her book. "Excuse me but I don't believe I'm going for the girl look." She smiled kindly at them then went back to reading her book. Honey and Mori then enetered the room. Honey instantly saw Suki and ran to her jumping onto her lap. "Suki-Chan. I missed you." The book fell from Suki's hands as Honey lept onto her lap. "Mitsukuni what did I tell you about jumping on me?" She said in a stern tone. Honey looked down sad. "I'm sorry Suki-Chan." Suki smiled at his cute sad face and hugged him. "Its ok Mitsukuni." Mori shook his head. "He'll never learn if you baby him Suki." Suki looked up at him and smiled. "Now you say something Takashi." She smiled and Mori sighed.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I giggled and Hikaru and Koaru look at me,then shrug.I see Tamaki and Kyoyao enter and I smile."Hey everyone."I grab my brothers arm and drag them along with me,while they stumble along behind me."So what's gonna be on today's agenda?"I ask Tamaki."We're so bored!"We all say at the same time.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BeB said…
I sigh solemly looking at the new high school my uncle sent me and my little brother to. I ruffle my soft strange hair as my little hyper raven haired brother grins like he just been told the best news ever. Which he feels he has.

Flash back moooooood!:
"Uncle what do you mean where going to a school for... rich kids?" I said skepticly raising a grayish eyebrow at him. He smiled nervously and looked anywhere but at me. I sighed as Rue came bouncing in with his hat twisted on. "REALLY?? Where going to Ouran Acedmy??" My uncle nodded probably happy ONE of us are happy about this transfer...

"Uncle... I suppose it wouldn't be bad... its in japan still right?" he nodded and I shrugged. "Ok I guess its fine then..." I said not really convincingly. "Ok well where leaving... NOW!" I blink and go wide eyed. "WHAT?!" He nudged toward the limo and I glar at him. "Oiii oji-san.... fine..." Rue smiled with a puppy face and jumped up. "Yes! I can't wait to see what kind of people go there!!! Oh come on Nee-chaaaaan!!!" He draged my to the limo and a few days later here we are standing infront of this GAINT flashy school... er if you can call it that.

End of Flash Back!:

I sigh and feel my self being dragged yet again by my little brother. "Rue would you stop dragging me??" I said and noticed the girls and boys uniforms. I stand still with a blank gaze then growl "No way in bloody bloody HELL." I say strictly and look away as Rue snickers. "Hehehe seeing Nee-chan in a dress?? Thats PRICLESS!" I sigh and shrug. "Actally... I have a idea..." a smirk twitches at the corners of my lips as Rue shrinks back and mumbles "I'm going to go change into my uniform Nee-chan...." I nodd in acknowldegment thinking over my plan once more before springing it into action. 'This is going to be a pain but maybe... fun.'
Me,Hikaru,and Koaru start whispering."Oi,Tamaki-kun!"I say."What are we going to do?""I don't know.I guess we could--"He was interrupted by someone opening the door.We all get into position and we all say,"Welcome."The boy standing there was dressed in raggedy clothes and had glasses."Hmmm....A newbie?...."
Suki looks up. "Hmmm... Now who could that be?" Honey got off her lap and onto Mori's shoulders. Suki got up and stood by Mori.
Tamaki went over to the person and started being annoying,like always.The boy tried to get away from him,and in the process,knocked over the blue vase."Awwww!We were gonna sell that in the auction,"said my brothers and I at the same time.The boy started to freak out when we said how much it would cost.I smile and stare at the kid.'Doesn't seem to look like a boy all that much,but maybe....I won't worry about it.'
Suki walked up to the boy and smiled. "Don't worry I'm sure we can figure something out." Shs turned to Tamaki. "Maybe he can work at the host club to pay it off? What do ya think?"
"Hmm.....He could work he."Tamaki agrees and says,"Yes,for now on,you shall be one of the Host Club.""Hey,it's about time we open.""Agreed."Me and Koaru hang up the open for business sign and walk back inside."Get ready....3....2....1..."I point to the door and girls start coming in and we all sit down at tables with a few girls.
Suki gives a last smile to the boy and walks over to her table. "Hello ladies." She says as she sits down. She then begins a casual conversation with them. Honey looks at Haruhi. "Well to the host club." He smiles then him and Mori walk over to their tables and beging conversing with the girls.
Haruhi just stands there as Tamaki tries to teach him some things about being rich.We walk by as Haruhi says,"Obnoxious."Tamaki sulks in a corner and we laugh."You're a real life saver,you know?"He apologizes and Tamaki gets over it pretty quickly."Hey I have an idea.Maybe if we take off these glasses,you'll look better."I take them off and Haruhi starts yelling at me."Hey!I need those!I lost my contacts on the first day of school."Tamaki sees his face and snaps."Hikaru.Koaru.Chiharu."&qu­ot;­Got it!"we say at the same time.We drag Haruhi into a room.
Suki stands with her arms crossed waiting for their return.
"O.k.Put this on."We all say while holding up a boy's uniform."What?!""Don't ask questions!"We all say while jumping on him,trying to get her into it.He pushes us out,us almost falling over.We look at each other and shrug,waiting for him.
"Hey whats taking so long in there guys?" Suki taps her foot impatiently. Honey comes over and stands by her. "Suki-Chan be patient." He whispers. Suki looks at him and smiles.
"Hey aren't you ready yet?"I say impatiently.Haruhi pulls the curtain a bit and Tamaki goes nuts."OH!YOU'RE SO CUTE!I'M SO PROUD OF EVERYONE FOR SUCH A GREAT JOB!!"I smile a bit and start walking off."Hey sis.Where are you going?""I think we need to get back to our customers as soon as possible."They all smile and start following me.
Suki looks over at haruhi. 'Theres something not right about him. He acts to much like a girl.' She thought. Honey looked up at her. "Onee-chan whats wrong?" Suki looked down at him and smiled. "Oh nothing onii-san. Lets get back now, we have work to do." Honey smiled and they both went back to their tables.
We sit at the same table as before and start talking."I remember one time Kaoru had a nightmare.""Yeah and he was so scared he woke us up.""Hikaru!Chiharu!I told you not to tell anyone about that.Why are you guys so mean?""I'm sorry...""Kaoru.It's just."Hikaru takes him by his chin and I wrap my arms around him from behind and we both say,"You were so cute when it happened we just had to tell them."The girls squeal as we stay in that pose.
Suki sits there talking with the girl when Honey comes up with a sad face. Suki looks at him. "Whats wrong onii-san?" She asked concerned. Honey looked up at her all sad and cute. "Usa-chan got dirty." A tear fell from his eye. Suki picked him up and cuddled him. "Don't worry onii-san we''ll clean him up I promise." Honey smiled. "Thank you Suki." The girls all awed and cooed. "SO CUTE!"
We sit somewhere else and start talking to each other."I don't know what we can do...""We have to think of something...""If we're to ever be entertained...."We all look at Haruhi,who came in with groceries.She handed a container of blackish brown stuff to Tamaki."What's this?"He asks."It's just what it looks like,it's coffee."We walk over and stare at it."I've heard of this coffee!"He says standing up."It's commoners coffee."Haruhi gets an annoyed look."I shall try this coffee."The girls start clapping and,soon,Haruhi makes the coffee.
Suki pickes up Honey and put him on her back. "Commoners coffee. That doesn't sound to bad." She tilted her head and smiled at two girls sitting near her. "Right ladies?" The girls squealed. "Right Suki-Kun." Suki turns back to Tamaki and the others.
One of the girls says,"I'm afraid my dad will yell at me if I drink this."Tamaki,of course,held her in his arms and becomes flirty."Would you drink it if it was from my mouth?"The squeal and I roll my eyes."Hey,Haruhi."Haruhi looks at me and walks over to me."Don't be annoyed by him,he's just being stupid like always."We both laugh.
Suki looks at the two. "He's not being stupid. I find him charming" Honey giggles on her back. Mori walks up and stands beside Suki, and to cover up what she said he spoke. "Its nice to hear you sticking up for Tamaki." Suki looked up at Mori with a thankful smile.
My brothers and I sneak up behind her."So you think he's charming?"we all say.We get a smirk on our faces and start whispering to each other.Tamaki calls Haruhi over and shows Haruhi his guest.We watch him from afar,but can't hear what they're saying."I wonder what they're talking about....""Haruhi,this is my regular guest,Ayanokoji.""It's nice to meet you,"says Haruhi,with a sweet smile.Tamaki jumps up,hugs him tightly,and spins around yelling,"THAT WAS SOOO CUTE!!!"Haruhi tries to get free,but can't.He yells,"Mori-senpai!!!Help me!!"
"Well..... Uh." Mori looked down at the three of them. "I think thats enough." He said sternly. Suki's face got red. "Thank you Mori-Senpai."
We all look at him,shrug,and look at Tamaki and Haruhi."I think Haruhi needs your help Mori-kun."We all snicker and start walking away to set our plan into action.
Mori looked over at haruhi and huffed. "Tamaki has got it under control." Suki smiled. "Thank you Mori. you always know how to help." Mori looked down at her. "Anytime." he lifted Honay from her back, and carried him over to the table with all his sweets. Honay instantly started eating. Suki looked around for the three devils. "Now where did you guys go?"
We were planning on how to get items for our prank,when we saw Ayanokoji with Haruhi's bag."Where are you going with that?"She looked at us and smiled sweetly."It was out in the open,so I wanted to put it somewhere safe."We shrug and keep planning while she carries it to a window and throws it into the pond below.She walks off and Haruhi walks around looking for it.He looks out the window and sees his stuff in the pond."How the hell did it get down there?"He starts running to the entrance to retrieve his bag.
Suki walks from the music room and she does Haruhi runs past her. She watches after haruhi the sees Chiharu, Kaoru and Hikaru. "Hey guys whats up with Haruhi?"
"Hm?I don't know what you mean.I thought he was with Tamaki."We look out in the hallway to see Haruhi running down the hall."We don't know."Haruhi runs out the front door,pulls up his pants legs,and steps into the water,grabbing his stuff and putting it on the ground to dry.
Suki walks after him an stands by the water fountain. "You need some help?"
Haruhi looks up at her and smiles nervously."It would be very appreciated."He looks around for his wallet.We stare out the window at them."Looks like Haruhi's bag got thrown into the pond."We see Ayanokoji walk by and we glare at her.We start whispering to each other as she keeps walking.
Suki takes off her shoes and socks and rolls up her pants. She steps into the pond and starts searching for Haruhi's wallet. "Oh by the way I'm Suki Haninozuk." She smiled as her hand cupped around an object. She lifted it and found Haruhi's wallet. "I believe this is what you were looking for Mrs.Fujioka"
She looked up at her and grabbed the wallet."Thanks."Later on we were back in the music room to finish up the host club activity today.Haruhi was sitting with Ayanokoji,and they were talking.Soon Ayanokoji falls over screaming."HARUHI JUST ATTACKED ME!!GET THIS COMMONER OFF OF ME!!!"We come over with pitchers full of water and pour it on them.She lay there confused,then stood up when Tamaki came over."Tamki!Haruhi just attacked me!""You threw Haruhi's bag in the pond....""Hod can you say that?Do you have proof?""No,but I do know this:Haruhi is not that kind of man."She runs off crying and says,"Tamaki,you idiot!!"
Suki helps Haruhi up and smiles. "You know some ladies can be so mean." She smiled again. "I'm glad your not that type of girl Haruhi."
She whispers in her ear."You know?"She smiles and Kyoyao hands her a bag."Sorry,this is the only one we've got left,but it's better than that wet one.""Yeah.Thanks.I'm going to go change."Haruhi leaves and Tamaki goes to get towels.
Suki smiles and whispers back. "Since the moment you walked through those doors." She smiled and watched as she walked away to go get changed.
Tamaki pulls the curtains and says,"Here you go Haruhi.I brought you some towels."He opens his eyes to see Haruhi without a shirt on,but there was a camisole there.Tamaki dropped the towels and let go of the curtain.Haruhi came out wearing a girl's school uniform."YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU'RE A GIRL?!!""Oh come on Tamaki!You didn't figure that out yet?"Everyone knew it except for him."It doesn't matter to me if you see me as a boy or a girl.I don't mind.It's what's on the inside that matters,right?But I did think you were pretty cool earlier."Tamaki blushes and backs away a bit.Kyoyao says,"Now I could be wrong,but I think this is the beginning of love."I laugh and watch as Tamaki blushes.
Suki stood back and looked Haruhi over. "I have to say sweetheart you look better in a boys uniform." She tilted he head and smiled.
I sigh as I walk around with the girls uniform growling. 'Those damn girls wouldn't let me modify it... now wheres that Rue?' I see Rue running into a room and blink. "Uh Rue? Hey wait up!" I yell to him but hes already in and I sprint to over which door he went threw. 'Hm? Why would Rue go here?' I think to my self as I knock then go in quietly.

Rue P.O.V:

As soon as I heard there was a host club I though 'I need to see it for my self!' I think as I walk around seeing no one in sight except spilt tea and a knocked over table, I look around again while thinking 'So here I in the place those nice ladies said to go to~ They asked me if I was going to join, but I think no... hmm... where are they?' I say looking threw a few closets. 'Huh damn maybe they left...' I shake my head sadly "Well guess it'll have to wait til tomorrow..." I say sadly.
Haruhi laughs and turns to see her."I think she's right.You do,"I say.I walk over to her and put one of my arms around her."And don't worry about Tamaki.He's just jealous he didn't figure it out before we did."Tamaki growls at me and starts yelling at me."I AM NOT!!I'M NEVER JEALOUS!!!"Hikaru,Kaoru,and I start laughing.
Suki smiles. "Sure you're not Tamaki." She laughed. Honey jumped up and down. "You are so cute Haruhi-Chan, but I have to agree you look better in a boys uniform." While Honey was talking Suki looked toward the door in enough time to see someone close it. SHe left the group and walked over to the door, opeing it she saw a boy. "Excuse but were you the one that opened this door?" She asked Rue as he walked away.
I look at Suki and sneak up behind her."Who are you talking to?"I say trying to scare her.I see the boy walking away and I decide to meet him."Hey wait up!"I run up to him and in front of him."My name's Chiharu!What's yours?"I ask holding out my hand."And since you opened that door,I would suspect that you're looking for the host club am I right?"
Suki face palms. "Oh Chiharu." She follows after them.
Rue POV: "Uhh well I suppose, I just wanted to check them out- WAIT N-NOT LIKE THAT!!!" TRue turns red and stutters embarrsedly. "I-I wanted to see how cool these guys where to have girls PAY to meet with them!" Rue says rubbing the back of his head with his hat almost coming off. "Hehehe thats not a problem right? Oh and I'm Rue, Rue River. Its nice to meet you Chiharu-san~ ^^" Rue says smiling sweetly shaking her hand.

My POV:
I walk threw the door and see 3 people, one who is my little Rue. I walk behind him as he finishes talking and say calmly "So THIS is where you went eh Ru Ru-chibi suke chan?" I say teasingly as he jumps suprised.

"N-N-N-Nee-chaaaan! W-What a suprise! Hehehe I-I uhh I can explain!" Rue says trying to be convincing and I sigh shaking my head with my gray locks flying to my face. 'Jeez I need a leash...'
(Remember!No one knows that I'm a girl,so yeah!^^)

I laugh as Hikaru and Kaoru walk up behind me.They try to be sneaky,until I say,"Hey guys!"They sigh and look at me."How did you know we were there?""You two are my brothers.How do you think I know you're there?"I turn around and smile at them.Then I turn back around and look at Rue."So,Rue.Would you like to join the Host Club?I'll have to consult our "king",but I'm sure we have a spot for you."
Suki smiles. "Its nice to met you Rue-Kun. In Suki Haninozuka."
Rue's P.O.V:
I blink and try not to freak. "Oh hello Suki-san~ And Chiharu-san... uhh dont you have to be good looking or something?" I say taking my sun glasses and ruffling my dark aburn hair. I keep weight on one foot and tilt my head again.

J's P.O.V:
I couldn't believe my ears! Having my little brother, my little Rue in a club like this.. well actually I could. "Uh Rue, you should maybe calm down..." I say putting one of my pale hands on hish broad shoulder. He slightly was dazed but then snapped back to reailty with a charming grin. "Well.. I would love to if your so called King would alow it-" I tug one of his hairs.

"Rue are you sure you wanna do this? You should think about it..." I say quietly as he slightly flinches. "Ow... and hey it would be fun JJ! I know you would find a guy to fall in-" I cover his mouth and slightly growl. "Be. Quiet. Rue... and if you really want to go ahead little chibi-chan..." I say backing off.
Suki smiles. Crossing her arms over her chest she wait for Tanaki to speak. Honey looked around Suki to watch as Beyond walked in and took a seat. 'Whos that?' He thought.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک itachifan1 said…
Beyond smiles lightly at honey. She walks over to him slowly. "hi" She says