Paramore WHY do آپ like Paramore?

teo_rockeritza posted on Oct 23, 2009 at 03:06PM
I got my green medal today, and in the spirit of that I wanted to make something new on this spot.
So, why exactly do you like Paramore?

I personally love them because I feel I can really connect to them.They're amazing people, who act just like we do, they have amazing music which everyone can relate to, and they're just so tight with their fans.In my opinion, they have one of the closest relationships a band has with its fans right now. I really wish I could see them live, but I live in Romania and I don't think they would get here in 10 years. Thankfully, in the past couple of years some big artists had concerts(Madonna, Beyonce, George Michael, Metallica, Santana) and maybe they will come here soon, because I think we have a pretty large Paramore fan base.

Of course, I wrote a lot more than I intended to. Well, why do YOU like them?
save

Paramore 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tool82cry said…
mischievous
Wat reason is their not to luv them? the bands songs are relatable to anyone.plus they are real and genuine people that rock my socks off!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jfaye21rain said…
i just love them..=)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک djsheshe said…
big smile
because..... they're lyrics are AWESOME, they're songs are AWESOME, They're the only band or musical 'people' that i've loved all they're songs for. LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lexie2635 said…
smile
y u ask.....well i connect to their lyrics.wen im having a bad day and need some help i turn to paramore.and they are a good clean band who rocks!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tooch said…
heart
I connect with Paramore's lyrics. It amazes me how they pour their feelings into every word. I love how the music intertwines with the lyrics perfectly.
I just love them, their style is awesome! And they're music is outstanding! Oh, and I also love how they mix it up, meaning that they have ballads and no song sounds similar to another; They are very original & I love that :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IluvJacob99 said…
i love they're lyrics and they just relate to people and i love how they are so energetic i love them.Oh and also i love the way they stick together.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک leytonfaan_18 said…
Because they're different, they're original. They are amazing singers, with lyrics everyone can connect to and the music is awesome :)