Penguins of Madagascar What Would آپ Do? (WWYD) Reaction Game

peacebaby7 posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 12:07AM
OK, so I was thinking about how I would react if I ever met the penguins & I started wondering just what someone else might do. So here's how this forum works. Someone gives a scenario, the next person tells how they would react to it, & another scenario for the next person. And yes I know I kinda stole the "WWYD" thing from "WWSS" but I just thought it was clever. XD For example:

peacebaby7: WWYD if you met Skipper in real life?

Random Fan: I would probably scream until I passed out.

WWYD if you got to visit the Central Park Zoo?

peacebaby7: I would probably stalk the penguins the entire time. XD

WWYD if you got to have free POM merchandise for the rest of your life?

Random Fan: Let's just say I'd need a LOT more room. XD

And that's how it works. Here, I'll start us off...

WWYD if you got to meet King Julien in real life?
last edited on Jun 07, 2013 at 08:02PM

Penguins of Madagascar 514 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 514

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDark_Angelx said…
I'd challenge him to a dance battle (preferrably, Dance Dance Revolution), knowing I'd lose-but who wouldn't love to see a dancing lemur before them

WYYD if Skipper asked you to fight him?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mostar1219 said…
I'd hesitate until he tempts me, then once I see him damaged, I help him up and run away crying.

WWYD if you saw Kowalski become the new Slim Shady (Eminem)?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 27Kowalski said…
laugh
I would probably just say something like: "Yo, as in, Yo, I'm down with that."

WWYD if Skipper and Marlene kissed... in front of Kowalski, Rico and Private?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک peacebaby7 said…
laugh
Cover the Private's eyes. (XD)

WWYD if Skipper asked you to dance?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Private1sCut3 said…
I'd say sure and start bursting out in random dance moves. xD Also, it depends on what type of dancing were doing.

WWYD if Officer X was your dad?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
big smile
I'D FREAK!!!!!!!!!! And not in a good way....Don't get me wrong, Officer X is alright, but he kinda freaks me out sometimes....

WWYD if you were offered to spend a whole day with your fave voice actor/actress on the show?
laugh
At first I would keep saying: "Nah, this could never happen to me. I must be dreaming." Then, when I realize it's reality, I would be very excited and happy! (Who wouldn't?!)

WWYD if Rico suddenly starts talking in a normal voice?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Private1sCut3 said…
My jaw would drop to the floor, and I'd be in complete shock. I'm so use to Rico's grunting. x3

WWYD if one day you went to school or work, but your teacher was acting (and dressed) like Dr.blowhole but human and was planning on destroying the school. The only hope was you and three of your friends/co-workers to stop him, but you were like the Penguins.

(BTW, I just realized "What Would You Do" is also a TV show. xD)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LeonardFan said…
big smile
First I would designate myself leader then we pose into a fighting stance, and then grab anything we can find to use to fight Human Blowhole since we don't have weapons. I could throw a chair at him, the second friend would fling chalkdust in his face, the third companion grabs all the pencil at his bag and throws it and the last one slams a desk on him. Then I do Skipper's "You didn't see anything" quote and we disappear from sight. And when someone asks us what we just did I'll reply "Eh it was just another day at work"

WWYD if Kowalski asked for your help in building the time machine?
laugh
I would be very glad to help him, but I would say in a little school girl voice "I'm working with Kowalski! YES!" every 3 seconds.

WWYD if Marlene actually met Antonio the otter? (I would shout at the TV: "WHAT?! No, no no no no! NO! This ain't happening! C'MON! etc." XD)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mostar1219 said…
I'd slap myself to wake up from the bad dream.

WWYD if you switched brains with a POM character you had a crush on?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pomfan2 said…
laugh
1. I'd be thrilled ! 2. I'd be confused: who is the REAL penguin ? (Before I start admiring my looks TOO much) XDD

WWYD if Julien asks you to touch his feet ?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiRocks said…
I'd be all, O_e isn't that what Mort does?

WWYD if you somehow got teleported to the POM world, found out about the penguins, got turned into one of them and joined the team? (Like in CC's first fanfic?)
big smile
I'd freak out inside and probably bounce up & down like a school girl in private. XD

WWYD if Skipper asked you to join his team?
I'd say yes when I'm secretly freaking out that I get to do commando stuff with the penguins! And also that I'm the first girl to join their team!

WWYD if your BFF got to join the team?
big smile
I'd be happy because then I get to have my BFF and I get to hang out with the penguins! :D

WWYD if you found out POM wasn't ending?
I probably say the following: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EE!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­

WWYD if there was a PoM crossover with, say, Danny Phantom?(That's my 2nd fav TV show.) Either that or Spongebob Squarepants.
big smile
Well, no offense to any of you fans out there, but I don't like Danny Phantom or SpongeBob SquarePants. So I wouldn't really enjoy the show as much most likely.

WWYD if one of the voice actors/actresses randomly showed up at your house?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک stlouisfan said…
I'd get their autographs and make them stay to record another review. (psycho smile)

WWYD if Savio entered your room at night.
big smile
I'd be kinda creeped out but I'd still be like 'OMG a POM star is in MY ROOM!!!!!! :D' XD

WWYD if you got transferred into the POM universe somehow?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک stlouisfan said…
Be wowed and then freaked out. And then I would get over it.
big smile
(^next question? no worries i got it covered for ya. :))

WWYD if you got the chance to meet the stars?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yappy24 said…
big smile
Gasp and be like, OMG YAY!!!!!!! And jump and clap.

WWYD if Julene happened instead of Skilene?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Saori14 said…
smile
I'd scream random obscenities at Dreamworks and throw the TV out of the window. Then sue Dreamworks for moral damage.

WWYD if Kowalski popped out of a wormhole in your bedroom wall and turn you into a penguin to live life with him and the team in NY?
laugh
Probably faint. Wake up. Realize I wasn't dreaming. Then faint again. That is if I didn't scream in delight first.

WWYD if you got the chance to meet your favorite character?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک juhpink said…
angelic
I would jump like I was playing in a trampoline and faint :-) And do a list with 700 things and places to go with him:-D WWYD If you can choose in see how the penguins of Madagascar met or watch the last epidose of the tv program and you heard that the last episode will be about your favorite pairing, what will you choose?
I would choose to see how the Penguins met because one, it would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and two, I would be seeing the last eppie sometime in the future anyway, so why bother? And besides, just because it's about Skilene(my OTP for PoM) doesn't it's necessarily positive. It could be negative, so if I had to pick seeing my fav pairing be crushed sooner or later, I'd rather pick later.

WWYD if you got the chance to adopt one of the penguins, but y doing so, you'd be cancelling the show? (PARADOX! Or something like that I guess... IDK what paradox means :P)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sylvia_Puffin said…
I would think about it really hard, but in the end I would decide that everyone will be really furious at me if I cause the show to end, so I wouldn't adopt them.

WWYD if you found out that Kowalski and Private are dating? (O.O weird)
People! Where are you?
laugh
(^LOL, thanks Sylvie. I probably forgot about this in one of my long stretches of not being on fanpop due to homework. >.<)

I'd slap myself in hopes that I was dreaming...O.o XD

WWYD if your favorite character kissed you?
My favorite character...kissed me...uh...you just did that 'cause you knew I was next reply! Um...I would...scream, jump up and down, and kiss them all over their face.

WWYD if Skipper kissed you? Just curious...you know my fanatic reaction.
big smile
(^Whaaaaaat? Why would you think that? I had absolutely no idea you'd be the next reply! *laughs nervously* Is that a new icon? XD)

I would probably look like this for about four seconds: O.O...........then faint. XD

WWYD if Nickelodeon aired POM nonstop for forever?
(^XD Oh, you so knew it was gonna be me. As long as I don't have to say anything about hating him or hurting him, I'm fine.)

I would scream, throw things, scream some more, and break everything 'cause my whole day would be ruined.

WWYD if Julien and Marlene starting dating?
laugh
(^LOL XD I hate to say anything though, but I think you read it wrong. By Nickelodeon airing POM nonstop for forever I mean that there would be back to back episodes every day for the rest of your life. :3)

I would be really grossed out and I really don't know what I'd do. Sorry, Skilene fan here.

WWYD if Skipper turned your home into an obstacle course and expected you to run it twice every morning?
(^Dang, I did read it wrong. *facepalm* okay, I would still scream, but in happiness.

Skilene fan? Hmmm...I don't like Julene, but I definitely like Marski. I don't mind if you like Skilene, though.

I would put up with it for a few days, but eventually stop doing it. I've got better things to do. Work on my story. Even though I have Writer's Block.

WWYD if Mort showed up at your door asking for soap and a can of tomatoes? (I don't know what I just typed.)
laugh
(^Ah, don't sweat it. I've done worse. Ever look for your pencil for ten minutes just to realize it's in your mouth? XDXD)

(I don't know what you just typed either, but I'm laughing my butt off. XDXD) I wouldn't know why the heck he'd want it but I'd give it to him anyway. XD

WWYD if Julien asked if he could boss you around?
(^Pencil for ten...uh, no, never done thatXD)

Ummm...say no?

WWYD if your least favorite character kissed you?
laugh
(^^LOL! I did! XDXD)

I'd slap him so hard that even his great grandchildren will say "Ouch!" (XD)

WWYD if Private asked you to watch the Lunacorns with him?
(Am I the only one who didn't look for my pencil when it was in my mouth?)

I would watch it, but bring my iPod or something so I wouldn't actually have to look at the screen. Maybe have earplugs, too.

WWYD if Julien asked you out?
(^You are not the only one! I don't even put my pencil in my mouth.)

I would slap him then walk away dramatically. (I have a fetish for dramatic stuff. Which usually involves angst :P And sorry Julien fans, but really, considering I'm an eleven year old with an attitude, I'd do that to anyone who asks me out.)

WWYD if Rico dragged you off to blow things up with him?
Well, I would blow things up with him! XD *psychotic laugh*

WWYD if the Rat King kidnapped you so you could marry him? (I don't know, I can't think of anything good.)
laugh
(Hey, don't pick on me! I only put my pencil in my mouth when my hands are full. XD ^^I'm with ya, sista! XD)

First, I'd wanna know why the fish he wanted to marry ME. Second, I would be sure he kept his hands offa me. There ARE fast ways to make males sing soprano ya know. (Sorry, but I would NOT be forced to marry someone I don't love! XD)

WWYD if you got a chance to meet the POM voice actors/resses?
Scream in excitement and get all their autographs. Then I would put them in a safe place in my room. (The autographs, not the voice actors.)

WWYD if you went into your room and the lemurs were sitting on your bed?
laugh
(^XD LOL, I'm laughing with what you put in parenthesis. XD)

Well, at first I'd be like, O___O....then I'd probably scream in excitement until I ran out of air and passed out. XD

WWYD if you caught Alice cleaning your bathroom? XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LeonardFan said…
big smile
I'll probably say "Whatever" then just walk away, them saying something like, you missed a spot Alice

WWYD if you saw Fred living near your house?
(^Well, maybe I could put the actors there, too. Then I could listen to Kowalski whenever I felt like it! My mom wouldn't like cooking for that many people, though...)

Uh...I'd probably ask her what the heck she was doing in my bathroom! I mean, I probably went in there to pee, I want to do that in privacy.

WWYD if Graveyard Eight came on the radio?
big smile
@Leonard: I'd be so happy! A POM character living near ME!? YAY! (\(^_^)/)

@Sylvie: I would turn it up so loud my mom would yell at me to turn it down. But I wouldn't be able to hear her because I'd be jammin' out to Kowalski's song. XD

WWYD if Julien threw a party at your house?
(Ah, sorry, I didn't notice that LF had posted a reply! Sorry about that. I need to start checking.)

Dance! Yeah, a party? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!XD

WWYD if Granny Squirrel gave you a hug?
laugh
(^It's okay. I forget to check sometimes too. I just did that so both of yours would be answered. :3)

I'd be kinda creeped out.......but I'd hug back anyway. Now if Skipper hugged me...that'd be a different story.........XD

WWYD if Skipper played the Spanish guitar for you? (I know what I'd do...<3 XD)
(Skipper hugging you? I hear you. Not Skipper, but you know.)

Hmmmm...I don't know, listen I guess. I'm just not like that about Skipper.

WWYD if...if...uh...Elmer...wanted a playdate with you!