Penguins of Madagascar Calling ALL Fangirls!

Kowalski355 posted on May 04, 2011 at 01:00AM
CALLING ALL FANGIRLS!!!! okay, first let me say, if your a boy reading this, your being fangirled down there.. so.... id advise you to NOT comment... you could still read the comments. But anyways, back to girls.. Okay, this is just a random fourm to talk about fangily stuff ( Boys, stuff on POM, ect. ) And you know how sometimes we girls have to keep our fangilyness to ourselves, holding it in? Well, THIS is the place to let all that out. You can talk about anything you want, but you have to be fangily about it. You cant just really have a POM conversation, but like a fangily conversation. If your not interested, please dont comment mutch. You can say ANYTHING about ANYONE or ANYTHING................... Okay, also like i said before, boys, your probably being fangiled down there, so read the comments if you dare.. OKAY, GO GIRLS! XD Go fangirl!
 CALLING ALL FANGIRLS!!!! okay, first let me say, if your a boy reading this, your being fangirled d

Penguins of Madagascar 37 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kowalski355 said…
tongue
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AgentJazzy00 said…
heart
...SKIPPER IS THE MOST AWESOME PENGUIN WHO WADDLED THE EARTH WITH HIS PURE AWESOMENESS AND HE ENGRAVED HIS KARATE CHOP IN THE MOON,HOW ELSE DO YOU THING THE CRATERS APPEARED THERE,WELL SKIPPER MADE IT THERE CAUSE HE'S HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTT!!!­!!!

H

o

t

Or

HAWT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fox_tamer_113 said…
big smile
Skipper is so strong!!!! :D He crushed that golf ball with no effort!

And if you see him doing push-ups... That's not Skipper doing push-ups -- that's Skipper moving the Earth away from the path of a deadly asteroid!

That's how strong Skipper is!!! :D

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EppofangirlXD said…
heart
OMG SKIPPY REALLY IS THE BEST GO SKIPPER YOU TOTALLY DESERVE TO BE WITH MARLENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE! SKILENE 4 EVA!
heart
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! SKIPPER IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and Lilly's...BUT WE SHARE HIM!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipperfan5431 said…
laugh
^Well............I MARRIED HIM SO......................XP! Lol, im just playi'n, your his mistress! XD
cool
^ Yay for sharing!!!! :D Oh,and YOU'RE gonna meet his mom tomorrow,I'll be hiding in the "safe room" BD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک juhpink said…
big smile
ah kowa is so cute I really LOVE his BEUATIFUUUL FACES I want to meet him he is so intelligent he is so funny he is so espert his job is so wanderful I S2 GOSH,PENGUINS,A
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipperfan5431 said…
blush
@Jazzy: Uh oh................O_O.....oh well. Im a great girl, so im sure she'll love me! X3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kawalskilover said…
heart
why arent there many for kowalski? CAUSE HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! and who dosent love a smart guy?????
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kinkystar said…
kiss
Rico's my fav! He's not intelligent or handsome but he's pure fun, all musscle and has a scar! "Man you ain't a man without a scar down the side of your face!" (Down South, The Rifles)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alexpotter333 said…
Penguins of madagascar rocks whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oa!
I guess I am a bit crazy outraged marski marski marski marski marski marski marski !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluepenguin said…
heart
Ah yes, an active forum that allows me to let go of all known sanity in my being. Here it goes *cough*:

Ok, so let's get this straight: DORSKI ROCKS!!!! BEST PAIRING EVAR! I seriously want the creators to show Doris, because Kowalski falling in love is cute, laughable, and ADORABLE!!! <333 And what if Doris was smart like him? They would be perfect for each other! DORSKIIIIIIIIII! *Giggidy* X3
Second order of business: DANG KOWALSKI'S H.O.T!!! AND CUTE! XD I swear, I just want to hug him foreverz!!! Or just cuddle him up and be like, "SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE!!! <3" His voice is AMAZING, his height is AMAZING, and his brains? EPICLY EPIC!!! X3
Yet, I still would want him to be with someone else than being tied up and fangirl-ttacked. XD
Thirdly: Skilene ROCKS! Not as much as Dorski though, because Dorski is just TOO DARN AWESOME! XD But I still want to see The Otter Woman; Skipper falling in love was so cuuuuute! XD
And finally: I <3 POM AND ALL IT'S CHARACTERS!!!!!! (ESPECIALLY KOWALSKI. XD) Even the lemurs! Mort's adorable, Julien and Maurice are funny.... it's just great!!! X3 .......GO POM!!!! :D

..........I think that's it. :3
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
heart
woo hoo~~ i didnt make a fail fourm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my turn: >XD

OHIMYGOD KOWALSKI IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO HOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! I WISH I COULD JUST KISS HIM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND MARRY HIM AND HAVE TWO KIDS, AARON AND VALERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
>:D heh heh........ Lilly just gave me an idea...........
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iLikeKowalski said…
heart
Erm... I don't act much like a girl even though I am one... XD But I think Kowalski is SO FUNNY!!! XD I also like Skipper because how he says some stuff, you know? Like in "The Otter Woman" when he said, "Knock, knock, knock-e-ty, knock!" XD HAR HAR HAR HAR!!! Also, some of the stuff Kowalski says is just so ridiculous, it makes me laugh so hard!!! XD Like in "The Officer X Factor" with that salt and cloud chemical reaction... My word! I ALMOST DIED!! XD SO FUNNY!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
...OMGGGGGGG! SKILENE IS LIKE...

DA BEST EVAAA!

Didja-Didja-Didja Didja see how Skipper put his arm around her!?! Like THREE TIMES ALREADY! Omg, I LOVE it when he keeps acting gooofy-lovey-dovey around "Arlene"! It was SOOOOOOO cute! He was calling her beautiful and all AHHHHHHHHHH!

L-O-L Did anyone else find it creepy when Kowalski said "Great balls of fire!" AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAA!

...Awkward.
 ...OMGGGGGGG! SKILENE IS LIKE... DA BEST EVAAA! Didja-Didja-Didja Didja see how Skipper put his
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
heart
Pairing hysteria over...

OMG! ALL of the penguins are soooo HAWT!

Rico is like GREAT with the ladies and is all DANGEROUS and stuff! HE IS PUUUUURE FUN! And despite his boy-ish ways, he is so SWEET! And he is so GUY-ISH! AHHHHHHHH!

Private is like SOOOO child-ish but I just LOVE IT when he get's mean, tough, and screamy! :D He's like the SWEETEST penguin EVA! But he get's a temper when dealing with idiots (X3) SO CUTE! STEEL PENGUIN! SO KIND! SO FUN! SO SWEET! Gimme hug! (>^_^)>

Kowalski is like...Eh. I mean, he's Okay but eh...

JK! HE SO FRIKKEN SMART! Ah, he's soooooo tall and handsome♪ And his voice is so smooth! Ya know, when he's not scared and has a high-pitchy scream! XD THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM FUNNY! EEEEEEEEP!

Skipper is da best! He is so supierior and mysterious...AND GOOD-LOOKING! AH! He can charm any lady with just a look! A LOOK! I mean, look at him! You gotta love it when he smirks! He's sooo strong and can make a mushroom cloud! His leadership skills are impeccable! PLUS HE'S HOT!...Did I meantion hot? Like REALLY HOT! ♥_♥

And they're cute. :3
 Pairing hysteria over... OMG! ALL of the penguins are soooo HAWT! Rico is like GREAT with the
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chatterbox55 said…
big smile
PRIVATE ALL THE WAY!!
heart
omgomgomgomgomgomgomoogsanjbcdnfjdulsjbfsf­dbk­ufi­dsb­f!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

And thats when im barly excited XD

Ok, i just wanted to say: SLJDF SLJF NELIKDNDSAIJNDR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! or..

ILOVEKOWALSKISOMUCHHEISSOHOTIJUSTNEVERWAN­NAL­OSE­HIM­ORI­LLF­AIN­TFO­REV­ERA­NDE­VER­AND­ILL­NEV­ERG­ETO­UTO­FIT­EVE­RIN­MYL­IFE­LOL­OMG­IMS­TIL­LMA­KIN­GTH­ISO­NEW­ORD­IMS­OLI­KEC­RAZ­YRI­GHT­NOW­EVE­NTH­OUG­HIT­TWO­INT­HEM­ORN­ING­!

Try reading THAT in one breath. XD well just try reading it first.

AND ALSO, i have something elce to say also without spaces:

OMHOMHOMH OSAIDFNDSLJAF:dFIGD! ILOVEKOWALSKIHEISSOHOOOOOOOOOOOTANDCUTEAND­ADO­RAB­LEI­JUS­TWA­NNA­HUG­HIM­AND­KIS­SHI­MTI­LID­IEA­NDI­NEV­ERW­ILL­IAL­SOL­OVE­JEF­FBE­NNE­TTA­NDK­OWA­LSK­IBU­TKO­WAL­SKI­AND­MR.­BEN­NET­TAR­ETI­EDO­NTH­ELO­VE-­O-M­ETE­RFO­RME­OMG­ILO­VET­HEM­BOT­HTO­PIE­CES­KOW­ALS­KII­SSO­HOT­AND­ILO­VEH­ISH­EIG­HT,­VOI­SE,­HIS­PER­SON­ALI­TY,­OMG­,IF­LIP­PIN­LOV­EHI­MSO­MUT­CH!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! ♥_♥ OMG!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hahahaidontcare said…
meh
uhhhhhh..............
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک karenkook said…
big smile
Skipper is the most good-looking, most macho, most brave, most charming, most amazing penguin of the four!!! He's so mysterious and hot and superior and hot he's just, just AMZAZING!!!!!!!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
♥_♥ wow me and icicle type a lot..

@icicle, i totally agree!!! XD haha

har har i have nothing to fangirl about right now.............. Hey what about Joey?!?! And Mort... And Waffles... And Tacos... And myself, and Sweettarts, and my cat Kitty. And my other cat Landry. haha lol.. XD but im not kidding about Joey, Mort, and Waffles. Theyre all so awesome.

Heres my "Fangirly" well, kinda just my fan about.. Joey
Joey is awesome! Even tho hes kinda strong.. Just a little.. even i could take him down... and eggy can take down Joey thats why im calling him a little strong lol.

Heres my Fan about Mort![u]

lol Morts just Halarious! Even though he does act a little childish and very dumb (sometimes) hes still super funny and cute (for being Mort) And in Madagascar he was epicly cute!

[u]Fan for WAFFLE!!!!!!

lol waffles.... lol

Random pic time!
 ♥_♥ wow me and icicle type a lot.. @icicle, i totally agree!!! XD haha har har i have nothi
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jhoman12 said…
worried
Jhordan the Penguin: Uhh i'm not in this if ya'll get me
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pokemonyellow said…
laugh
Let's see what's happening in the couple section:
- Skipper puts his arm around Marlene 3 times, saving her then getting smushy on "Arlene"
- Kowalski writing poems for Doris the dolphin then videotaping it
- Private getting crushed by the arms of fangirls
- Rico serenading his doll
Nope, nothing interesting.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SaturdaySurpris said…
heart
O.O Ohh wow, so much fangirling here. XDD Skipper´s the hottest, you can´t argue! XP
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mostar1219 said…
heart
KOWALSKI'S THE HEXIEST OF THE GROUP!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tressa-pom said…
heart
Kowalski <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SaturdaySurpris said…
heart
Uhm, no! Skipper! XP Give up, it´s sooo him!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک knd-pom-sp said…
heart
well they both are cute but not as cute as privet <3 he so cute and sentient
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CuteCuddly said…
laugh
(Fangirl forum? Niiiiccceeee! XD)

......I have nothing to add...right now....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoTeamSkipper said…
I need to let this all out or I will explode, AAAAHHH SKIPPERS GUITAR PLAYING KILLE ME I NEAR WENT INSANE JUST WATCHING IT! LOVE SKIPPER SO MUCH AAAHHH!

Okay now I'm better.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JediPenguin16 said…
smile
I do say this spot looks like a smashing spot to convey my feelings on a few matters
*ahem*
RICORICORICORICORICORICORICORICORICORICOR­ICO­RIC­ORI­CO!
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­ICO­.
He's psychotic, prone to nearly homicidal violence, has a scar, and his gut is full of weapons and assorted shoe wear, and it's bigger on the inside like a tardis!!!! On the non-shallow side He's not afraid of being himself, he's loyal, courageous, and pretty nice in his own psycho way. Does he have weird tendencies? Well, maybe to you guys, but for him it's just Tuesday! LIfe is never boring with Rico.WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT PEOPLE??????!!! But wait...Kowalksi is pretty awesome too!
He's tall, brainy, and pretty darn good-looking! He's super creative but a realistic guy-he's got his flaws. Egotistical, arrogant, but he's got a golden heart. :3 Oh, but skipper is really really really really really cool! I mean, kung fu, paranoia, good looks as well! Loves his teammates (and marlene,YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!!) Brave bold and awesome! Oh, and private! Adorable, brave, naieve and full of heart-the kind of guy you'd want to date in real life! :3 Oh, they are all so awesome That I fangirl over all of them. (and rico. Did I say Rico? He's really cool.)
*ahem*
tis all I have to say on the matter.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CuteCuddly said…
laugh
Ok, it's official, fangirls are ALMOST as crazy as me!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DarkVampireWolf said…
heart
My absolute favourites are Rico and Skipper! ♥♥ They're just... SOOOO HOT ;A; <333
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DarkVampireWolf said…
And if it mustn't be penguins then King Julien! ♥
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BethStockton said…
My fave is skipper he can be quite cranky but he cares about the team but I love the skipper and private moments it's soon cute