Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction Son of Neptune my version

percylover19 posted on Mar 28, 2011 at 09:37PM
This is my version of son of Neptune
I dont own any of these characters
This is my first fanpop so don't expect something great
Enjoy!! :)
Warning: if you don't like percabeth then you will hate this story!!
Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or any other charters from PJO or HoO

Characters and there godly parents.

Percy: Poseidon 
Annabeth: Athena
Piper: Aphrodite 
Jason: Jupiter
Reyna: Apollo
Gwen: Mirenva (Don't know how to spell that. But it's Athena's roman form.)
Bobby: Mars
Hazel: Mars
Jared: Jupiter
Brianna: Poseidon 
Zoe: Pluto (She will be important later on.)
last edited on May 10, 2011 at 07:58PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 155 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 155

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percabeth5 said…
cool
Excellent fanfic! Your plot is great, I like the characters. A few of your sentences are run-ons and fragments, and there are a few grammatical errors, but what fanfic doesn't. Definitely one of the better SoN fanfics :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 1hades1 said…
monkey
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllll­lll­lll­lll­lll­l
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک eejin2 said…
big smile
update pleeeeeeaaaaseee!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Artemis_8 said…
big smile
This. Is. Epiclly. Awesoooooooooomee! xD Hahahahaa. Post soon :) The plot is different from all the others, I like different things, like rainbow dinosaurs! Hahahaa! :D.. I smile alot.. :3
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percylover19 said…
smile
Here is one chapter
Thanks for all the comments I would thank you by saying ur name but I am kind of in a hurry cause I have to go to softball practice
Enjoy!!

Chapter 25
Brianna
     I don't understand why Jared was sorry. And when I asked him all he said "Just remember I love you." then something  hit the boat. I rubbed my necklace and it turned into a sword. I asked Jared "What was that?"
     All he said was "I'm sorry. I love you."
     Then he through me a neclace, dirt started to circle around him like a tornado. I ran to him but I was to late it was like a transparent dirt wall. I stabbed it, punched it, kicked it, and even clawed at it. But nothing would happen. Then suddenly he disappeared.
     All I did was fall on the ground and cry. There was a few more crashes but it eventually stopped. I stayed on the floor and cried until Annabeth came and got me. She asked me "Brianna, what happened?"
     I looked at her and said "Can I go to bed? I just want to go to bed."
     "Sure," She said. "if you need to talk  just come to me. I will be glad to help."
     I nodded. When I left I made sure I got the necklace he through me. When I got to my room i studied the necklace. It was made out of the same kind of metal they used for swords {forgot what it was called. -Percylover19}. It was I trident with lightning all over it. I new exactly what it stood for. Poseidon and Jupiter. On the back it had "TO: Great daughter of Poseidon FROM: Great son of Jupiter"
     I started to cry again all I could think about was his last words. "I'm sorry. I love you."
     One thing that still didn't make since to me was why he was sorry. I thought about what he said. Then it came to me. He joined Gaea. But why? I mean none of us did anything to make him mad. Did we? Then another thought came to me. What if he did it because of me. I mean Gaea did say if he joined her then she would spare the people he loved. He said that I was the only one he loved since his mother died when he was little and his mortal brother was adopted. I didn't want to think it was because of me. But the more I thought about the more logic it seemed. Right after I thought that someone knocked.
     I yelled "Come in!"
     I still didn't feel like talking about whatever happened. So if they asked about it I will ignore the question or just shrug.
     Percy walked in and said "Hey, how are you doing."
     "I have been better."
     "well, you haven't talked to any one the whole day so come on."
     "what are we doing?"
     "we are just having a little discussion. You know, about our mission Quest thingy."
     "Ok. Just one thing happens I will probably lose my cool."
      Then I got out of bed and shooed Percy away so I could change. I got fuzzy pajama bottoms and a way to big camp half blood shirt. Once I was done, I followed Percy down to the meeting

Ps there is probably a lot of errors
smile
Here is a chapter
Enjoy!!

Chapter 26
Annabeth 
     Percy and Brianna walked into the kitchen. Jason, Leo, and piper were sitting at the table while I poured me some drink. Brianna's face was red and her hair was a reck. 
     I am pretty sure Leo noticed cause he said to piper "Hey Beauty Queen, do you have any Aphrodite power to clean her up?"
     Piper gave him an evil look and said "Shut up, Leo."
     When we all got settled Percy said "Well, first of all, we all know something hit the boat but what was it?"
     Leo said "When I was checking the boats engine I saw a huge ball of dirt."
     Piper said "So we know it's Gaea."
     "yes," Percy looked at Brianna. "So what happen to Jared. It's time you tell us."
     I could see how Brianna hesitated. There something she didn't want to tell us. But I am going to find out later. 
     "well," Brianna said. "We were just hanging around and then we heard a huge crash. I thought it might be something Leo did but I wasn't sure. So all the sudden a dirt tornado thing forms around him. He throws me the necklace, that's on my neck right now, then the tornado of dirt gets thicker and thicker. I tried to stab it, punch it, kick it, I even tried to claw at it but nothing worked and he just disappeared."
     Leo said "So he is pretty much evil now."
     The room was dead silent. Everybody looked at Leo then Brianna. Percy said "Brianna, ignore him he is stupid."
     She didn't ignore him at all. She stood up, rubbed her sword necklace, and chased him with her sword. I thought 'so this was the dream Reyna had.' It was pretty funny. Finally leo ran into a bathroom and locked the door.
     Brianna came back to the table and said "I told you I would lose my cool Percy."
     "it's ok," Percy said. "I think Jared's been kidnapped."
     "I agree." Said Jason. Piper and I said the same, but Brianna didn't say anything.  She just sat there staring at the table.
     Leo came out the bathroom and said "Well we need to find out where he is."
     "I think we need to go back to camp. I mean camp half blood." said piper. 
     "I agree." I said. I mean it is a good idea. We have no idea where to go and I personally think we shouldn't go to Greece yet.
     We all agreed to go to camp half-blood
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nyxisnight said…
EPIC! Interesting developments
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PersesJr said…
EPIC CHAPTER
sad
Poor Brianna. Epic chappies though..
smile
Here is a few chapters
@Nyxisnight and Perseusjr thanks!!
@Artemis funny thing Is that Brianna is based off me. And thanks!!

Chapter 27
Percy
     We are going to my sweet home camp half blood. In a way I was really excited. And I also need to at least talk to my mother and Paul. They are probably worried sick.
     That's when Annabeth knocked on my door. I said "Hey".
     "Hey, one question Mr.Jackson, is it just me or did Brianna act like she holding back a few things?"
     "yea, I noticed that. But I am not going to pester her. If she wants to tell someone something she will."
     "well, what if it's important. Like it has to do with the war."
     "She will tell us. Just not now. I mean her boyfriend just got kidnapped in front of her and she couldn't do any thing about it. Give her some time."
     Its been five days and she is still very sensitive. In the middle of the night she will be screaming cause she would have a dream about all that crap. Annabeth laughed and said "Since when have you became the calm one?"
     "I have my days. I am not a seaweed brain all the time."
     "umm… I think you are."
     I picked her up and kissed her and said "What was that, Annabeth Chase Jackson."
     She squirmed away from me and got away. Then she said "you heard me!"
     It was silent until Annabeth asked me "So I had a dream that you and Reyna kiss or at least almost kissed."
     I knew this would come up someday but I wasn't sure when. I said "Annabeth, I didn't have my memory. And we didn't even kiss. We were close but we didn't do it. I didn't do it cause I had a feeling that I would hurt somebody."
     "Oh, I am not mad or anything. I would understand if you did since you didn't have your memory. But if you do ever cheat on me and it's not a situation like this I am going to have to kick your butt, Seaweed brain."
     "Oh, well since we do bring up the past. When I was at the roman camp all I dreamt about was you. Almost every night. Even when I didn't have my memory. You know what I called you?"
     "what?" she asked.
     "dream girl." I smiled and she smiled back, got on her tippy toes, and kissed me. And yes I am taller than Annabeth by a few inches. Then I saw it out the window.
     I said "guess what Annabeth?"
     "what?"
     "look out the window."
     "Why?"
     "look out the window!"
     That's when we saw Camp Half-blood.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~
     When we landed it was the usual. Everybody asking Questions. And all that stuff. Chiron came over and directed me, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo, and Brianna to the big house. You would think he would say something like Percy how are you or it's good to see you. But no, he says "what are you all doing here?"
     Annabeth answered "Well, one of the kids for the great prophecy got kidnapped."
     "What!" Chiron said. 
     "He was kidnapped by Gaea." said Brianna. "His name is Jared Woodall, Son of Jupiter."
     "Oh my" Chiron said. "Most likely Gaea will try to use his life source like Kronos did to Luke. But not like physically be in his body."
     I looked at Brianna and she looked pale. I could see the tears start to build up. Piper asked "Well how are we going to get him back?"
     "well," Chiron paused for a moment. "You all have to have a prophecy. So go find Rachel. And when you get your prophecy come to me."

Chapter 28
Jared 
     It's been five days and I haven't seen light at all. When I agreed to this I didn't know the conditions would be like this. I am a small, dark, cold room. I can't see anything. I am starving. I haven't ate since the night before we got on the boat. I hardly ever get any sleep. It's horrible. 
     The one night I do get some sleep. I have a horrible dream. Brianna is curled up in her bed. She has a camp half blood shirt on but I don't see what bottoms she is wearing because of the cover. Her eyes and cheeks are red like she was crying. She just stared up at the ceiling. I tried to get her attention but when I tried to talk nothing came out. The only good thing was I saw her wearing the necklace. 
     I convinced one of the Vulcan kids to make it for me the night I actually talked to her. After I dropped of Brianna at her cabin I went to cabin 9 and found one of the older kids awake. I drawer the design and he made it. I almost stayed up the whole night waiting for that thing to be done. And now she was wearing it.
     Right when Brianna decided to look away from the ceiling and look at me, the picture in front of me changed.
     It was dark but then I saw this figure. I knew it was Gaea before she even talked to me. She said "Your friends think you have been kidnapped. Brianna knows the truth but she won't tell anybody. And if they find you they will have a big surprise."
     "I am not fighting my friends Gaea."
     "You will if you don't want Brianna to get hurt."
     "She is already hurt!"
     "Mentally not physically."
     "Same thing!"
     "Jared Woodall, I would zip it before you get hurt."
     "Yes."
     "I will get my guards to come get you in an hour or so."
     Then I woke up. Oh gods I thought. This is worst than I thought
smile
Like always there is probably lots of mistakes
Oh and could some one tell me the second great prophecy cause I can't get the book at the library. Thanks!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Perseus54321 said…
really good and
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call
To fire or storm the world shall fall
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the doors of death
big smile
When you said Brianna was based of you I was like 'o.o' mixed with a little ':O' and of course a tad of 'huh?' LOL! Anyways,

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear the arms to the doors of death.
(I double checked it)

It's creepy.. Anyways! Awesome as always! Post soon!

~Artemis
smile
No chapter tonight I got softball :( sorry
@ Perseus thanks for the comment and prophecy!!
@ Artemis I had that idea and I couldn't do that to Jason and piper or Percy and Annabeth so why not base a new character on me. It is pretty fun picturing myself doing this cause my life is pretty boring :( and thanks for comment and prophecy.
big smile
Damn, no chappie.. Lol, fair enough. Ha, I know how you feel. My life is boring enough to kill the god/goddess of fun! Is there even a god of fun? No, I didn't think so.. My point exactly.. He/she saw my life in the future, saw how boring it is, and died.. LOL! Hahaa!!
smile
@ nice, we should make a god/ goddess of fun!!
Here is one chapter
Enjoy!!
Sorry if it is bad I was in a hurry.

Chapter 29
Percy
     When went to Rachel's little cave thing and found her sitting on the couch playing Mario on Wii. Right after I introduced Rachel and Brianna, she said a prophecy. {I am not going to make up a prophecy cause I am horrible at it. So I am just going to say the facts. Sorry, be thankful that I didn't torture you with my horrible prophecy!!!! :D PERCYLOVER <3}
     Pretty much the prophecy said that the daughter and son of Poseidon and the daughter of Athena will go the far south. Find the the thing we are looking for, but get a big surprise. So only the gods know what will happen. 
     Me, Chiron, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, and Brianna concluded that me, Brianna, and Annabeth would go to Florida. We would find Jared, but get a big surprise. The part that bothered me the most was getting a big surprise. 
     Was it good or bad? Will it help us in this war or hurt us? All these questions and many more popped up in my head as I thought about the prophecy. 
     Chiron told us that on that on Monday we would be going. So we got a day off. I knew what I was going to do. First, go see my mom and Paul. Second, check on my big cuddly hellhound. Third, check on blackjack. Fourth, see my old friends. Finally, hang out with Annabeth.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~
     First I decided to go see blackjack. I ran to the stables. Surprisingly, there was no one there. I looked around and couldn't find blackjack. I called for him and about to minutes later I heard the sound of flapping wings. I turned and saw Annabeth on blackjack. I smiled and said "What you doing with my horse."
     * Hey, boss!! * {When a sentence is surrounded by the * that means blackjack is talking to him through his mind PERCYLOVER <3}
     "hey blackjack," I said then smiled at Annabeth. "Please tell me you didn't give him a lot of sugar cubes." {I think that what Blackjack likes. PERCYLOVER <3}
     "No promises."
     *Sorry, Boss. I am just addicted to those things. She kept on handing them to me. That's my weakness. Kind of like how superman is to kryptonite.*
     "Blackjack, superman doesn't eat kryptonite"
     *Same thing!!*
     I turned to Annabeth and the look on her face was priceless. I couldn't help but laugh. After that I said my goodbyes to all the pegasus and headed towards the big house so I was going to see my mom and Paul. After he said yes, I ran to my blue Prius. 
     Yes, I said Prius. Once I got back from camp, after the war, my mom and Paul gave it to me. I guess they thought it would be funny to give one to me since Blackjack dented Paul's with his hooves. I don't know. But it is better than nothing.
     When my mom opened the door to the apartment I saw the weirdest thing ever
big smile
OMG! YES! We should totally do that! Lmao! (: Blackjack and sugarcubes, LOL! Weirdest thing ever.. Hmm... Sally's pregnant? Some random monster talking to Sally and Paul? Poseidon or one of the gods talking to them? Multiple gods arguing in his house? Now THAT would be weird.. Ahh! To many strange things when you're a half blood!! Hahaa. Post soon! (:
big smile
lolz
lol
big smile
shugar cubes lol yes black jack likes you
smile
Hey I'm not going to post tonight cause I am not done with with the chapter cause I got my iPod taken away (I write this on my iPod)
@Artemis should it be a god or goddess
@hades nice
i think neptune and juno should be arguing
mischievous
A goddess!! The goddess of mischief, excitement and fun maybe? Oh, I just found out Skandaliá is greek for mischief and tumultu is latin for excitement.. Could help? Damn.. No chappie.. Awell!
smile
Haha I might post later today but if not today, tomorrow!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mmdr10 said…
laugh
Thats amazing!!!!!! I love it, you are a super writer
smile
I will post later today. It is my goal of the day.
@mmdr thank you so much!!

@everyone do y'all like that song "Friday" by rebbeca black
Excuse my southern talk
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bstras said…
I love your fanpop. But can you read mine? Tell me some bad points of the story and good parts. (I have already sent a message to Percabeth5 on his Lord of time). Here's the link.
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percabeth5 said…
big smile
Very good! Amazing chapters lately, can't wait for more
big smile
An answer to your question.. UGH!! Get the evil music away!!.. In other words, no. I do not like "Friday" by Rebecca Black.. That is all.. Hahaa (:
smile
Ahhhh!!!! I got a lot of views!!!!! Yayyyy!!
@bstras I will read at asap and thanks
@percabeth thanks
@ Artemis I love it!!!! I think it is so stupid but that make it awesome!! But that might just be me

Sorry I got grounded so here are some chapters.
These I don't think are good. I am kind of having a writers block.
Enjoy!!

Chapter 30
Percy 
     "So your pregnant?" I just found that I was going to have another little sister. It was crazy. Mom told me after her and Paul smothered me with hugs. I thought she was pregnant when she opened the door. But I wasn't going to just flat out ask "Are you pregnant?" cause if she would it would be really bad.
     "Yes, Percy. How many times do I have to tell you?" 
     I could tell she was getting agitated, so I changed the subject. "What are you two going to name her?"
     "Phoebe Alexa Blofis {I think that's how u spell Paul's last name}"
     "You really like Greek names."
     "Phoebe is Greek?"
     "Yep, Alexa is too."
     "Oh well I guess I do."
     "So when is she due."
     "September 18."
     "Well, that's cool."
     I guess Paul felt left out or something like that cause he said "So, tell us about your visit at the Roman camp."
     I told them all about how I just appeared in the neptune cabin that first day I was there. How when everybody saw me they thought I was a intruder and tried to kill me. How Lupa saved my life. How I didn't make a single friend until I met Reyna. How I just Annabeth just showed up with my new little sister, Brianna, who is twelve. Then I told them about Gaea kidnapping Jared. And how we got a day off. They both just stood there. Mom didn't really have an reaction. But Paul had his mouth wide open. All he said was "So mother earth is planning to defeat the gods. And take over the world."
     "That's pretty much it."
     "This all happens when my first child is about to be born."
     "Personally, I don't think we are going to have a full force war this summer. Maybe two years or so."
     "Well, at least that's the upside."
     "Ya"
     I looked at the clock. 3:06. I got a few more hours. That's when my mom said "Percy, do you feel like eating an early dinner?"
     "Sure, what are you cooking?"
     "Well, we are grilling steaks, making mash potatoes, green beans, and your favorite blue homemade chocolate chip cookies." 
     "Great."

Chapter 31
Brianna
     The prophecy says we will go to the south. Well were in the south would Gaea hide Jared. I thought of this while walking to my cabin. I really hope that Gaea did kidnap Jared. I mean not in a bad but I just hope that Jared has not turned evil. That's the last thing I would ever want.
     I have been having dreams about him. Most of them are flashbacks. Just when we were hanging out and having fun. Last night I dreamt of him in the dirt tornado thing. He was calling my name and was holding His hands out trying to reach me. I woke up with cold sweats and then started to cry.
     When I got to my cabin I laid a stared at the ceiling. I had nothing to do. I was bored out of my mind. I didn't want to do any kind of physical activity. I really didn't want to go to sleep cause of my dreams. But I eventually did. I had the worst dream yet. 
     It was Jared. Two Cyclopes had him by the arms. He was wearing the same clothes he wore the last time I saw him. Except they were stained real bad and ripped. He had dark circles under his eyes. He looked starved. His hair was a mess. I just wanted to grab him and take care of him. Hug him. Kiss him. I couldn't bare to see him like this. Then I saw the dirt lady, Gaea. She gave him an evil smile and said "hello Jared."
     Jared with a horse voice said "Hello, Gaea."
     "I think we should feed you. You look starved."
     "Well duh."
     "Jared I would be quiet if I were you. I can turn you into a pile of dirt in a blink of an eye."
     "I would have better living conditions."
     What see said said next about scared the poop out of me. "Jared I am warning you. I can kill your precious Brianna with a snap of my fingers. Now be a good little demigod and eat some food with my guards."
     "yes, Gaea."
     "Oh, and tomorrow we will be heading to Miami, Florida."
     "ok, Gaea."
     "Now go enjoy your food."
     That's when I woke up. I knew I had to go tell Annabeth what I just saw.

Chapter 32
Annabeth
     "You just missed him." I said to Grover. 
     Grover took a bite out of his can and said "He didn't even say hi to his best friend."
     "Grover, it's not like that. He just has a lot going on. I am sure by the day is over he will come and say hi."
     Grover was complaining about how Percy didn't come see him. I swear that goat complains way to much. "Well he better."
     After Grover said that I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Brianna out of breath. I asked her "What's going on?"
     "I had a dream."
     I felt like saying so did Martin Luther King jr but I didn't think it would be a good time to say it. So, I said "It was about Jared."
     She told me about her seeing Jared all screwed up to Gaea telling him they were going to Miami. I said "Well, I guess we are going to Miami."
     She smiled and said "Pack your bathing suits."
     "let's go tell Chiron and grover if I see Percy I will tell him you want to see him." 
      Grover nodded and me and Brianna ran towards the big house.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*
     "Well," Chiron said "Now we know that Jared was most likely kidnapped by Gaea and we also know your destination."
     "yep," Brianna said "I just hope Jared doesn't get himself or anybody else hurt."
     We didn't really have anything else to say and it didn't look like Chiron needed to say anything. So I nudged Brianna and we left. I asked "Brianna, what did you mean you hope Jared doesn't get himself or somebody else? Cause I mean he can't hurt anybody since he is kidnapped."
     "Oh, I forgot to tell you this. Jared was giving Gaea some attitude and she threaten to kill me."
     "Oh my gods, Brianna. You must be terrified."
     "I am. Even though I haven't know him awhile, he seems like a person who speaks there mind."
     "Maybe he will stay quiet for you."
     "Maybe. But I don't think he will."
really good and I laughed when I saw the Martin Luther King Jr. part.
heart
That is amazing!!! It was intense, funny, dramatic, scary and romantic! i love it
big smile
Me sad... Jared bad and the Gaea is mad!- As in a: I'm Gaea, I'm a I crazy lunatic trying to destroy the world! Wanna join me? Hahahaa! way.. Haha
big smile
@Perceus thanks, I had to write the Martin Luther king jr thing cause my bro says it all the time and yeah…
@mmdr thanks!!
@Artemis haha nice.

I might post later on tonight. But I am not sure. I got softball. <3
smile
No post tonight. Sorry!! The reason is I don't have wifi at my house so I have to go up the street and right now a scary storm is coming so yeah… I pretty sure I will post tomorrow.
big smile
ok ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bstras said…
You in MN? Cause there was a tornado warning here. Anyways your epic!
smile
@mmdr thank you for waiting
@bstras nope, I know all about that though. My dad is obsessed with weather. I live in VA. Oh, and your stories are really good! I love them!

This is not my best chapter cause like I said I an having a writers block. Try to enjoy!! Haha ;)

Chapter 33
Percy
     Once I got back from my moms and Paul's house, it was 6:45. I decided to go check Mrs. O'Leary. When she saw me she started to run. She tackled me and started to lick me. I say "Hold on, girl."
     Once I got up, I asked her "Did they take good care of you while I was gone?"
     She barked and I took it as a yes. After about ten minutes of petting her, I through a shield and she ran after it. It was quiet until I heard hooves. I turned around and said "G-man, how have you been?"
     He had a shirt that said "SAVE THE WILD!!" that had pictures of a forest with all kinds of animals. He didn't have his fake legs on. He also had a piece of celery in his left hand.  He gave me a high five and said "Good. How did the roman camp treat you?"
     "Alright, I didn't feel as welcome there though a lot of them hated me the first few months. How about your relationship with Juniper?"
     "That's going great. We have had some rough spots but it's mostly a smooth ride."
     "well that's good." 
     "Yea."
     We kind of just sat there in silence. When Mrs. O' Leary came back I would throw throw the shield. The only sound was him crunching on a piece of celery. Finally Grover said "I think Annabeth and Brianna know where you all are going tomorrow."
     "Where?"
     "Miami, Florida."
     "Thank the gods. I thought we were going to have to go to  Brazil or something."
     "Brianna had a dream of Jared and Gaea told him they were going Miami."
     "Oh, well at least we know where we are going."
     "ya, we barely new what we were doing are first Quest."
     "Haha, I know. We wouldn't have lived if Annabeth wasn't there."
     "Well, you did save her in the tunnel of love."
     "Ok. One time. How many times has she saved me."
     "Alot."
     "You know you agree with me."
     "ok, maybe your right."
     And with that we sat in silence. We said nothing until it was time to go to bed.
good
cool
Cool!! Oh, and just for the sake of being random, I live in Australia!! lol :P
smile
@Perceus thanks
@ Artemis that's so cool!!! And thanks

Here is two chapters. One of them is really short.
Enjoy!!

Chapter 34
Reyna
     Camp was hectic. Everybody was training for the war. With the exception of the Vulcan cabin, since they had to make weapons. 
     There was a rumor going around that Jared Woodall, son of Jupiter, is now one of Gaea's servants. I think it's true. I mean it makes perfect since. My dream was of Brianna chasing Leo around. Knowing Leo, he probably said something stupid and she got mad. 
     Then I heard Lupa howl and we all headed to the pavilion. 
     When I got there, I saw Lupa. She was in her wolf form thankfully. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I like her better when she is in her wolf form. But anyways, she said "campers, I just got a IM message from the Greek camp director, Chiron. He said that Jared Woodall, son of Jupiter, Has been kidnapped. The other six are now at camp half-blood. Percy, Annabeth, and Brianna are going on a quest tomorrow morning to go save Jared from Gaea."
     There was a bunch of murmurs, probably about the rumor. When everybody quiets down she says "Now, just because we have a little delay doesn't mean we don't need to work as hard as we were. So go back to training. And Vulcan, go make more weapons."

Chapter 35
Brianna
     We woke up really early I mean really really early like at 7:00. And I know what your thinking, that's not early!! Well it is to me.
     But anyways, the waves were really rough and the sky (even inside the borders) were dark and stormy. I pretty sure the gods were fighting, like always, about if they should come help us or not. I wish Zeus would just stop being so stubborn and get his fat lazy butt down here.
     Right after I thought that, there was a big rumble of thunder. I looked at Annabeth and she looked wide awake. She had her blonde hair in a ponytail, camp half-blood shirt on, jeans, and a bag, 
     Percy was surprisingly up and awake to. On the other hand, I was half dead. I still had pjs on and my hair was a wreck. Percy laughed at me and I told him if he doesn't shut up I will kick him in the balls. I don't care if he is invincible or what. If you kick a guy there its going to hurt. 
     But anyways, once we said are goodbyes to Chiron we went to go get in Percy's car. Chiron stopped Percy said something then gave him keys. Percy smiled at us and said "Guess what I get to drive."
     "what?" Annabeth said.
     "The jeep. Isn't that so cool." then he ran to the jeep.
     He acts so childish sometimes. I mean he is smart. But gods, I think I am more mature then him. Well maybe not. 
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
     About ten minutes after, I had to pee. And I mean really bad. So I said "Percy pull over I got to pee."
     "You can wait thirty minutes can't you."
     "Nope I got to pee now."
     "well to bad. You can hold it."
     "Percy, I cant it is an emergency! With a capitol E!"
     "Brianna, you can hold it." 
     "Percy, don't make me come up there and pee on you."
     "Seriously. You can hold it."
     "If you think I don't have the guts, you are wrong. I will pee on you if I have too."
     "Percy," Annabeth said. "Just pull over and let the girl pee."
     "ok, Annabeth." then he pulled over.
     "oh I see how it is. Listen to your girlfriend but not your own sister. You I see how it is." I said as I got out the car. 
     When I got back from peeing Percy asked me "Do you feel better?"
     "shut up and drive!" I said. 
     Percy did a cat meow thing. Then started to drive south. 11 more hours. Oh, this is going to be a long drive.
funny and very good
laugh
OMG!! Lol!! That's sooooo funny! Hahahahaha!! Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go and laugh my ass off.. :P Post soon.
kiss
Awesome!!!!! I loved it <3
big smile
funny aewsome epic cool grate good
smile
@everyone who said it was funny, epic, awesome thanks!!

I had to do the peeing on you thing cause I told my teacher that day if she didn't let me use the bathroom I would pee on her floor and I had to show the brother and sisterly love between Brianna and Percy but anyways, here is a few chapters I think I am writing chapter 40 right now.
Enjoy!! :)

Chapter 36
Percy
     It's been three hours since we left camp half-blood and we are all starving. We were in some little town somewhere in northern VA. Once I saw a coffee shop in the distance I sped towards it. We were all practically drooling when smelled donuts. Me and Annabeth were so hungry we didn't even read the sign. WELCOME TO ANTIE EM'S COFFEE SHOP. 
     When we pulled in I sensed something bad was going to happen. But I ignored the feeling. I went strait to the counter while Brianna and Annabeth found a table. The cashier looked like a regular person except he had this crazed look in his eyes. When I went to go table he said "Get out of here. Now!"
     I just gave him a weird look and walked away with my bag of donuts. I sat beside Annabeth and Brianna sat across from us. Right after I passed out the donuts, a familiar looking lady walked up to us. She had a green plaid shirt on with a pair of jeans. She smiled at me and said "Is there anyway I can help you." 
     "No thanks," I said. 
     "Are you sure? I could get you a cup of coffee on the house."
     I looked at Annabeth and I could tell she was mad. Her gray stormy eyes had a tint of red in them. She said "He said no thanks and anyways we are leaving. Come on guys."
     "Oh, well that's such a shame you all just got here. How about I bring you to the back and we can chat."
     Now, at that point is was really feeling Deja Voo. It brought me back to my first quest with Annabeth and Grover. When we were in Medusa's lair. That's when something told me to look at the sign. Once I read it, I uncapped riptide and charged. Annabeth and Brianna were trying to back me up but it didn't really work. Then Annabeth disappeared. I knew she had her cap on. Five seconds later, Medusa's head just fell off. Me and Brianna covered our eyes as Annabeth pour all the stuff out her bag and carefully put Medusa's head in. 
     Once we cleaned up everything, we high tailed it out of there. 

Chapter 37
Jared
     Me and Gaea are in Alabama now. She is still treating me like crap. I had a piece of bacon and half of a biscuit yesterday and she is not planning to feed me anytime soon. Right now I am in a trunk of a car. The only reason I know we are in Alabama cause I can hear her and her to big Cyclopes talking. 
     I listened in and heard the worst thing ever. "My lady," said one of the Cyclopes. "when are we going to get rid of that worthless demigod?"
     "Once we lure his friends into this trap I will kill them all and gain more power for myself."
     "well, what about the promise you made to the demigod about the little girl?"
     "I'll make sure she dies first. To make it easier to kill Jared."
     I covered my ears I didn't want to hear anymore. I was doomed. I didn't protect Brianna at all. I just put her in more danger. I know they will try to come get me. I also know, Brianna will come alone if she has too. And that would be the last thing I would want her to do. I hope at least Percy came with her.
     Then all the sudden the car stopped. The trunk started to open. I saw the two Cyclopes. They grabbed me by the wrists and dragged me out of the car. 
     The metal scraped my legs and I cried out in pain. One of them punched me in the stomach and then I saw to people in a car. They were staring at me with horror. I mouthed the word help and then blacked out.

Chapter 38
Annabeth 
     The rest of the day none of us said a word. We rode in silence. It was kind of weird. All the sudden Brianna said "Gay baby born."
     "What?" I asked confused.
     "Oh, it's nothing."
     "No, what does it mean."
     "Every awkward silence a gay baby was born."
     "Haha… where did you get that from?"
     "Just a friend."
     "Oh."
     Then it was silent again. About at 9:30, Brianna started to complain about how she was tired and she wanted to go to sleep. Percy tried to get her to sleep in the car cause me and him were wide awake. But she insisted we find a hotel. So about twenty minutes later we saw a holiday inn. Me and Brianna sat on the couch while Percy booked our rooms. When he got back he said "We have a tiny problem?"
     "A problem?" I asked.
     "Well not really a problem. Just I situation."
     "What is it?" asked Brianna. I could tell by her voice she was getting agitated.
     "We only have enough money for two rooms. So two of us have to share a room."
     Before he even finished his sentence, Brianna said "It looks like you to are going to share a room cause I am not sleeping with either of you."
     I could tell my face was burning red and I bet you his was really red to. I mean me and Percy have slept together, but it was in the woods. So, it doesn't really count. This is in a room alone in a comfortable bed. Who knows what could happen. Percy turned to me and said "Are you ok with sharing a room?"
     "Oh, yeah. That's fine."
     Percy gave Brianna a room key and she went to her room. Unfortunately, it was in the other side of the hallway. Once we got in we took turns changing. He changed first. He came out with a white cotton shirt and plaid pants. When I got in the bathroom, I took my hair down and washed my face. After that, I changed. I was wearing really short shorts and a tank top. 
     When I walked out the bathroom i saw Percy in the bed. He gave me a smile as I got into bed. The covers were  so cold I started to shiver. I guess Percy noticed cause he slid over and put his arms around me. I said "Percy, I love you."
     "I love you too Annabeth." 
     He leaned in to kiss me. First it was kissing. then it was making out. After that, it was something else. Let's just say we stayed up until 3:30.

Chapter 39
Brianna
     I hate having dreams. I hate it so much. Why couldn't I have been a normal kid. Have a normal family. Have normal dreams. I looked at the clock 10:30. I walked over to Annabeth and Percy's room and knocked on the door. Percy answered the door. He looked like he had no sleep and his hair was a mess. He said "What do you want?"
     "It's ten thirty, we have to get going. And I have to tell you to my dream."
     "ok. Go get ready then come back here. You can tell us your dream once we get in the jeep." 
     I nodded my head then ran to my room. I straitened my hair then put it into a ponytail. Put on my blue and white striped v neck on. I put a white tank top under it. Then I put shorts on. After I got my clothes together, I walked to Percy's room. 
     When I knocked again, Annabeth came out. She had her hair down and it looked like she was wearing Percy's camp half blood shirt cause it was a little baggy. I asked "Is Percy coming or not?"
     "Yeah, he just had to do his hair."
     "Pretty boy."
     "You got that right. He used to not be like that but ever since the roman camp he has changed. It's weird."
     "I think it's kind of funny."
     That's when he came out. His hair was perfectly combed and he had a huge smile on his face. When we got in the jeep, he asked "So what was your dream?"
     "well, Jared was laying on a couch and the two Cyclopes that had him the other day were guarding him. They were talking about how weak he was for a son a Jupiter and all this crap that made me mad. But anyways, he started to move then his eyes opened. He looked strait at me or were I was and started to do sign language. He kept on signing it is a trap. It is a trap. But then one of the Cyclopes noticed and then grabbed him and stood him up. The other one punched him in the stomach. He fell to the ground and started to cry. But every time he would cry out loud they would punch him again. That's when I woke up."
     Annabeth spoke up first. "I am guessing they are setting up a trap to get us all."
     I said "But we have to go he is getting abused and soon they are going to kill him."
     "but if we go Gaea might be able to kill all four of us and that would give her enough power to awaken."
     "But we have to save Jared!"
     "I don't think we can, Brianna."
     "But we have to. And if you to are going to give up then drop me off here cause I am saving Jared no matter what."
     "You can't go alone."
     "You just watch me."
big smile
That was awesome!!! "You just watch me" jejeje
big smile
Hahaa... Ohhhh naught Percy and Annabeth! ;D

"You just watch me." Hahahahaa

Awesome as always (:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PercyJfan100 said…
big smile
I LOVE the story !!! Even though i only read till the end of chapter 10, i still love it !!! I can't wait 2 read the rest. in fact, i'm gonna go do it now !!! Ciao !!!
smile
@ everyone thanks and percyJfan thanks and welcome
No chapter today I am on 41 and I kind of want to get ahead so yea… but I will post tomorrow.