PostSecret Where's Frank?

Laeia posted on Jul 02, 2007 at 01:15PM
The PostSecret website hasn't been updated since last Sunday, no new secrets appeared on the 1st of July and at this moment, there still aren't any. On the new comments link, there are many rumours/speculations of where Frank is or what he's doing - some suggest that this week's missing update is a ruse to get everyone more interested...is he really that interested in publicity? Surely that goes against what PostSecret is all about? I don't want to believe it...

There was also a post about there being a slot on CNN concerning Frank:
"Anonymous said...
OMG!! It's on CNN about Frank! How terrrible! I wonder if the website will continue on?"

So, for anyone in the States who might have seen this bit of CNN PLEASE update us, it seems a lot of us (both in the US and worldwide!) are at a loss as to what's happened to Frank, and are missing our 'fix' of Secrets!

PostSecret 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sieryn said…
I haven't seen the CNN article, but when I was browsing the comments on PostSecret, someone had said that Frank had sold PostSecret, apparently for millions of dollars, but I can't find anywhere to verify that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Laeia said…
Thanks for trying!! There has been some activity on the site since Sunday, the comments board that had been set up now seems to have been removed, but no new secrets...it's all so very mysterious!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک carlam said…
Hey, check out the new site things I hope I never say.blogspot.com

alot like post secret and cool!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Laeia said…
He's back!!!!! And good as ever. So pleased, was starting to worry!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک amandaj said…
Oh, when i read the first comment about him selling,omg, i was really worried!
If i hadn't read your last comment Laeia, about him being back...I would seriously been...I don't know, shocked or...