Powerpuff Girls News from your local Powerpuff پرستار

ppgFireball posted on Sep 29, 2013 at 02:45PM
TotalDramaFan60 News
First I wanna say that TDF60 is getting crazier by the minute by saying that if her lame article is more popular than mine, then i have to check out her lame profile page.

My Birthday
My birthday will be here in about a month. My birthday is 11/30. 7 days after season 4 of MLP Friendship is Magic starts! Tat would be the best early-birthday gift ever! And, I'll finally be a teenager! though i'm really going to miss my childhood. so better make these last days being 12 happen.

Updates on PPG Stories
Since I'm a fan of the Powerpuff Girls and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, I decided to merge them together! That way it'll be about friendship, and fighting crime!

State Fair of Texas
I live in Dallas Texas and i'm going to the fair today. I'm going to be paralyzed when i see Big Tex. I saw him on the news and he was uglier than ever! Every time they get close to his face I hide my eyes. it was scary! Why couldn't they replace him with Apple Jack or something? She'd make a better character than him. Or maybe they put Optimus Prime up there and put a cowboy hat on him and we'll call him Optimus "Tex" Prime.

This has been News from your local Powerpuff fan!

Powerpuff Girls 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TotalDramaFan60 said…
Ooh, I have a present for you.