Powerpuff Girls YOUR CHOICE

CANY1 posted on Nov 19, 2010 at 12:36AM
HI IN DECEMBER I WANT YOU TO PICK A TOPIC HERE'S YOUR CHOICE DEXTER XBLOSSOMXBRICK OR A COOL STORY BUT NOW IS NOVEMBER SO A STORY MY FIRST STORY SO GO EASY ON ME

Powerpuff Girls 36 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dex3fan475966 said…
hmmmmmm I pick DexterXBlossom, just for the moment, i'm gonna put why they probably "should'nt" be together.

Dexter though he is a genuis can be a complete and total idiot.

Dexter is like, three years older than Blossom.

Blossom tries to be a leader, Dexter tries to be a leader, they would be fighting over EVERYTHING!

Dexter never stops working,Blossom likes to have fun.

Dexters I dea of fun is working.

Blossoms Idea of fun, is well, fun.

Dexter is cootieophobic.( by the by, the cooties he sees, are all in his head)

Blossom knows for a fact that cooties don't exist.

Blossom likes literature

Dexter likes science and math.

Blossom is into girl power.

Dexter is...sometimes anti-feminist.

Blossom is only short because shes five.

Dexter is short for god only knows why.

Dexter made a joke about the proffesor when he could'nt get into his car

Blossom loves the proffesor

Dexter is a nerd(literally fulltime. he is a total startrek,comic-con loving GEEK!)

Dexter will always try to act smarter than everyone, and is always bragging

Umm.....I can't think of anymore for right now.

SO! heres the reason why BlossomXBrick should'nt be together.

Brick tried to kill Blossom(multiple times)

Blossom is smart

Brick is stupid

Blossom is a girly-girl.

Brick is a hard-core boy.

Bricks Idea of fun is smashing stuff and hurting people

Blossoms Idea of fun(as said before)is well, fun.

Brick is always mean

Blossom is always nice.

Brick probably could'nt read a book to save his life

Blossom loves books.

Brick hates getting kissed.

Blossom likes kissing boys

Brick is completely anti-feminist

Blossom again is all for girl power

Brick is a villan

Blossom is a hero

Brick treats his brother badly

Blossom loves her sisters

Brick hates his Dad(aka Mojo Jojo)

Blossom loves her dad

and, that all I can think for now, I did'nt count how many there are for each but, well, meh

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CANY1 said…
THANK YOU FOR THE FACTS BLOSSOMXDEXTERXBRICK 1 FANFIC 0
Your welcome! it suprising what you can think up after watching a marathon of every powerpuff girls and Dexter's laboratory episodes you own, and requesting all the episodes from both shows from the library
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ppgcowgirl said…
smile
I know another reason against BlossomxBrick!
Ok, so this is kinda twisted, but Mojo was Professors pet (son) and the ppgs are his duaghters. The rrb are Mojos sons. Sooooooo.. That kinda makes PPG the RRBs aunts. I know, twisted, but true. RRBxPPNKG doesn't really work either cuz it's kinda obvious Professor and Opressor are brothers ifnot twins, but I don't hav proof of that.
hmmmmmmm never actually thought of that, but kinda true.
surprise
THAT MIGHT BE TRUE WOW THAT'S KINDA GROSS CAUSE IF PPG ARE THERE AUNTS THEN GROSS CAUSE I SEE PICTURES OF THEM KISSING SOMETIMES AND THERE DATEING THEM OR NOT ........... THAT SCARES ME!!!!!!!!
worried
....me too O-O now seeing that... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
But I still say she could still do better than DEXTER! no offense to the DexXBloss fans
I STRONGLY AGREE
I suppose the ppg being the rrb aunts is gross and creepy. They kissed at least once on ppg or ppgz. But I guess they never thought of that when it happened.
Maybe they did'nt put that much thought into it.
they should besides in one episode they thought of mojo being their brother after he said that THEY SHOULD KNOW BY NOW!!!!!!! LIKE DUH
True! So in a way they realized it, but never really
figured it out!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک askura said…
OMG someone besides me realized those points! :'D Happy day

If done right I like Dexter/Blossom, as unlikely as they are to REALLY work out, if only because seeing them argue all the time would be absolutely hilarious. Personally I like Aku/Blossom and Mojo/Blossom more because they make more sense to me the more I look into them ^^just like Dexbloss and Brick/Blossom make less sense the more you look into them...XD
smile
Yeah I agree! Not about Aku/Bloss or Mojo/Bloss (they're kinda brother sister look at
my above comments for exsplanation) and I don't know who aku is, but that's not
the point. Those r my opinions. But I do agree, ppgxrrb doesn't work
surprise
MOJO/BLOSSOM WTH
>Don't know who Aku is
>Don't like a pairing with a character you don't know anything about
>wat

Aku is in my avatar oAo he's from samurai jack. And he is freaking, AWESOME.

And yes, Mojo/Blossom. I think it makes the most sense within PPG. They're the only ones who can match each other. And in the movie it's almost like Blossom had a crush on Mojo, when he betrayed the girls she was the most upset. There is much more evidence (Blossom dressing up as Mojo more than once when given the option, being the first one of the girls to have sympathy for him in 'Candy is Dandy', etc) in the show to support Mojo/Blossom than Blossom/Brick or whatever. Plus I think it's cute n.n

Oh I see. I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect it. Everyone thinks differently.
Thank you for being mature n.n
Your welcome! :)
I THINK BLOSSOM DOESN'T LIKE MOJO SHE'LL NEVER WILL =_=
On the contrary, I think she's already had a crush on him once, in the movie at least, because she had the most reason to admire and respect his intelligence and sympathize with him, and when he betrayed the girls she was pretty much shattered, compared to her sisters who were just mad and sad.

And to be honest, she has more reason to like Mojo than, say Brick. For one thing, she and Mojo have had relatively positive interactions before; that's more than you can say for a Puff and any Ruff. Then again, who says she needs to like someone? :/
EXACTLY! that been a bigt point of mine for a while now. everyone here thinks Blossom needs to be with someone! my thing is.....SHES SMART AND INDEPENDENT ENOUGH WITHOUT A DARN BOYFRIEND! (sorry, capslock was stuck for a sec)I mean really! and also, WHY Blossom!? why never Bubbles!?!? or BUTTERCUP! nobody ever thinks about their other couples! its only ever Blossoms! it makes no sense.

I have stated my case and am stickin to it!
your right SHE DOESN'T NEED A BOYFRIEND and we don't talk about other couples I'M SOOO PISSED I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT IT FOR NOW ON UNTIL NEXT WEEK WE TALK ABOUT BUBBLES X BOOMER BUTTERCUP X BUTCH FOR NOW
But Bubbles and Buttercup are related to Butch and Boomer. They're
aunt/nephew remember. I mean, it is your opinion if you still like
the couple, and I respect it, but... They're related.
YA THEIR RELATED
I think we need to discuss the Buttercup and DoubleD realationship. I mean.....who in the world thought that up? its almost worse then Mandark and Buttercup(yes, there are people who think BC shuld be with Mandark. No, I am not one of those people....ok I am a little but I still very much so disaprove it) Double D and Buttercup.....it really just makes no sense.
YES WEIRD
I think it makes sense, or at least is kind of cute...kind of like a less gross version of Buttercup/Elmer lol. Buttercup likes to tease the ever-so-jumpy Double D. It's not that hard to make him freak out. But just playfully...like taking him to fly, or something. Buttercup isn't evil lol, I think they could be friends like that.

It's better than Blossom/Eddy (which as far as I have thought makes NO sense). I prefer Blossom/Double D when it comes to the Eds and the girls but then you have Blossom pairings again ^^;
I HATE THOSE KIND OF PARINGS
I know. me too!
........ i know right
I don't like PPG/Eds either. But people still support them. Whatever. No opinion is right or wrong.
no opinion
...um, let me rephrase that. Whatever you believe, it's neither right or wrong. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. As long as you don't get up in anyone's face saying "NO THIS IS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG", then you're fine.
well i don't do that but this whole eds x the powerpuff girls thing cause well the eds are way older then the powerpuffgirls it's like dexter x blossom he's like in middle school and blossom in kindergarten but in the bleedmans comic their in the same grade so i not sure if he's still older then her but one thing in chapter one of the ppgd is when he fight them for no reason but that's ALL MY OPINION