Random Role Playing Room 8-1-20-5

-Universe_COLA- posted on Jan 24, 2017 at 02:34PM
Based on a story I came up with a while back.

[WARNING]
Content WILL contain material that includes violence, strong profanity, possible drug use, etc. Basically mature content. Viewers/Readers/Rper's Discretion Is Advised

Room 8-1-20-5
Room 8-1-20-5, a room that---. My apologies, for I have something to..."get off my chest", as one might say. I hate you. I hate myself. I hate your sisters, your brothers, your nieces, nephews, uncles and aunts. Your grandparents, your step brothers and sisters, your god parents. People. People in general. With a genuine passion and glory, I hate every single last one of you from head to toe. From flesh to blood, from blood to bone, and from cell to molecules and from molecules....to atoms. Hell, I despise your arrogantly muddled thoughts too. Along with your abominably filth ridden pets. The disgusting "needs" and utterly pathetic "wants". I loathe the inverted half assed standards that are put forth, and the bland stupidity of putting an individual before the many. Hopefully you've at least been intelligent enough so far to have the capability of comprehending my displayed words of aversion, for this is by virtue, of your own faults and inabilities.
*SIGH*
Now that the appetizer is out of the way, on to the entrees shall we, you wretched fucks? "Room 8-1-20-5, a place that will surely open your eyes." At first, the phrase was intriguingly nonsensical in means of first glance, and even more ill advised in its stupidity when it heard it for the first time. At first, this began as a project back during the 1870s, only back then it was referred to as Amygdala Experiment. However, this project was shut down for "unknown reasons". And this is why humanity is noticeably gullible and unbearably idiotic. Because they accepted this without question, despite the rumors that had been floating around. But now with all of the numerous advances made by humanity, this experiment has resurfaced under a different name. The biggest difference is that this actually is no longer an experiment. Instead, this is a therapeutic program for the release of stress and anger. This is said to be something that will lower probability of all crime. Room 8-1-20-5, some magnificent room where individuals are able to release the true animalistic, destructive nature of humanity.

On the other hand...though this "program" appears to be one of the best things since sliced bread and footwear with strings, there is something malevolent about this. Ominous. People began to either sign of for this program, or are referred to in means of completing anger management. Those who enter this program are recommended to participate in it for a month for a total of an hour and thirty minutes every Tuesday and Wednesday of the month without any question. Congratulations...you're one of those individuals. In this program, you will be assigned both a partner as well as a supervisor. And with that, I would like to add to the pompous inconsiderate idiots that have willingly entered this program...you....have made a grave...mistake.
------------------------

[Character Sheet]

Name:

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:

Outlook on Life:
------------
{Health and Other Information}

Personality:

Health Problems?:
Tattoos or Scars?:
Blood Type:
------------

Family
------------
Other

Occupation?(optional): :
Reason For Joining the Program:
Biography:
last edited on Jan 27, 2017 at 07:01AM

Random Role Playing 19 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک grey_skies said…
Name: Cassielle "Cas" Weaver

Date of birth: March 8

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 90 lbs.

Eye color: green

Hair color: black

Personality: generally soft spoken, but will get fired up easily if she feels threatened or offended. Very OCD and perfectionistic. She has bipolar disorder. She's introverted and shy around new people, but easily warms up to talking to them.

Dislikes: being treated poorly, defeat

Reason for joining program: she joined on her own will after she turned to drugs and alcohol abuse. She has overcame her addictions and now hopes to get help for her bipolar disorder.

Biography: Cas has always looked up to her father and wanted to be just like him when she grew up. At the age of fourteen, she realized that wasn't possible as she was diagnosed with severe bipolar disorder. She immediately turned to drugs and alcohol in hopes of leveling her emotions. After overcoming her addiction, Cas is now looking to treat her disorder
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Universe_COLA- said…
(Hey hey, thanks for joining!)

Name: Trent Eastfield
Date of Birth: August 9th

Height: 5'8"
Eye color:Dark Ginger
Hair color: A deep emerald green

Outlook on life: "Life is a river that everyone is drowned in at some point. Some people have boats, but some are to selfish to help the ones drowning. I help those people, the drowning ones, to build their own boat to help other people."
------------------------------

Health Problems: Slight Anxiety, Depression that has started to come off as Anger as of recently, A light diagnosis of OCD, Insomnia, Alcoholic
Tattoos: He has a tattoo over burning raven at the top of his back that's falling into a supposed river on his lower back. Just on the back of his left shoulder is: Je vous ai donné l'eau--I gave you water,
And right under it was Bit du mich verlassen zu brennen--But you let me burn.
Then finally, under that, it states
沒關係,我還是愛你--It's alright, I still love you.
On the back of his right shoulder it says: Je tombe dans la rivière--I'm falling into the river,
And under it, Você vai me deixar afogar--You're going to let me drown.
And finally, 沒關係,我還是愛你--It's alright, I still love you.

Scars: Fading deep cuts along his arms *usually keeps covered with a long sleeved shirt of sorts*
Smoking/Alcohol: Has a preference of vodka.
Blood Type: O +
{Family}

Father: Thomas Eastfield
Mother: Amatha Eastfield
Brother(s): Adolfo Eastfield
Sister(s): Saralona Bertha Eastfield
Other family: Several in Germany, a few in Portugal.
{Other}

Likes: Assisting others, different types of food, music, keeping things organized, comedy, jokes, seeing other people happy, sleeping, pizza, sweets, cooking (sometimes), long showers, vodka.
Dislikes: Being around too many people, being lied, the sound of metal scraping against metal, stupid questions, something being out of place, people that are full of themselves.

Knows different languages such as: English, German, a little French and Chinese, Portuguese.
---------------------------
Reason for joining the program: Due to his most recent charge of assault and towards an individual along with being booked for Anger Management classes, this wasn't exactly a choice for him, but he agreed to doing so under the circumstances that he wanted to "get better" and so he could just get most of it over with.

Bio:(To be Revealed) "You can hate me. Punch me, kick me. Shove me. Spit on my dignity, give me your worst. But I'll still be here...because I'm all that you've got...and I'm not going to let you lose me too."
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 (Hey hey, thanks for joining!) [b]Name:[/b] Trent Eastfield [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Date of Birth:[/b]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 666demon said…
(Holy shit. This is so unique in terms of style and introduction. Like fuck you had me at drug use and I was sold.)

Name: Aiden Doss
Age/Date of Birth: 25, may 3rd

Height: 6, 3''
Weight: 128 lbs
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color:: naturally black. bleached and dyed pink

Outlook on Life: If it wasn't for his sisters he would be dead. They are the literal lights of his life and you take them away from him he'd just about go an a murder spree just to get shot and killed.
------------

Personality: Doesn't give a shit about anything other than his sisters and fighting. Will tell you what he thinks of you or the situation.
Likes: Rock music, Tyler, Margie, Sophia, brawling, the smell of hair dye, smell of blood, smell of weed
Dislikes: Ed, Carol, the system, CPS, Room 8-1-20-5

Health Problems?: Anger issues, depression.
Tattoos or Scars?:

Tattoos: A combustioning sun surrounded by the dark nebula on left shoulder, an uprooted tree with his sister's names carved into it on his arm connected to the shoulder piece, two solid black bands around both wrists.

Scars: "Well when you're dad comes at you drunk, high, and fucked up on two bottles of five hour energy; Yeah, you're gonna have this shit on your back and bruises the size of fists and boots all over ya." Multiple scars and bruises littering his body. faded but still there scars on his forearms and wrists that he doesn't bother covering up

Blood Type: O positive (O+)
------------

Family:
Mother: Carol Price
Father: Ed Doss
1st younger sister: Tyler Doss, 13 twins with Margie
2nd younger sister: Margie Doss, 13 twins with Tyler
3rd younger sister: Sophia Doss, 6
------------
Other: Drinks, smokes, fights the system

Occupation?: none
Reason For Joining the Program: He fought back against Ed and Carol sent him here

Biography: Aiden was born when Carol and Ed still loved each other and stayed together out of love and compassion without fear. Then Ed got shipped to the army, leaving Aiden to grow up with Carol, who was sweet at first but then couldn't keep up with bills and shit so she turned to prostitution and got herself knocked up with Tyler and Margie. He took care of them while doing little jobs nobody wanted and making sure they went to school and had a proper education while he dropped out and Carol turned to drugs and drinking. He would steal her shit after the girls went to bed.

Now here's where Ed came back. Found out the twins wen't his and turned into a raging alcoholic stoner. Beat Carol, beat him and then nine months later popped out with little Sophia. 19 years later he popped Ed in the jaw and began beating him back, non stop. Almost killed the asshole until Carol called Room 8-1-20-5.
 (Holy shit. This is so unique in terms of style and introduction. Like fuck آپ had me at drug use an
BennieBear27 commented…
Okay, you're choice of picture here is just beautiful. :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
666demon commented…
Awe thank you! Stay سٹریٹ, گلی hon |-/ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
BennieBear27 commented…
Stay street! |-/ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
((Woohoo! I caught some more interest xD Gnarly. Imma have like, one more character after this one.))

Name: "Man fuck you! What the hell do you want my name for?!" (Makayla "Tootsie" Foyler)
Gender: "Yo dude, I will kick your fuckin' teeth in if you ask one more dumbass question."
Age/Date of Birth: "Hmm, let's see, I'm 22 and I was born three days after your mother stopped sucking dick, right on the ides of March where you can now go hang yourself." (22, March 15)

Height: "Tall enough to punch the shit outta you." (5"7')
Weight: "...How much does this chair weigh? Because I'm a few seconds away from slingin' it across this table and smashing your stupid Julius Caesar stab wound looking ass with it! (105 lbs)
Eye Color: "What? Oh so now you're blind? Legally blind? Either that or you're retarded and your daddy just wasted sperm when him and your mom decided to make you." (Contacts: Light Hazel) (Real Eye color: Blue-ish)
Hair Color: "You really want my foot up your ass dontcha?" (Dyed a salmon pink, naturally black)

Outlook on Life: "I'm an asshole? No, you're an asshole and a dumbass, and life is the dick that fucks your over. Peace bitches."
------------

Personality: Makayla is known to be quite aggressive...all the time. Most would think that there would be a switch that might flip at some point but in actuality, she's the type of person that seems to be constantly pissed off. But what is usually perceived on the outside is only the tip of the iceberg because there is always a point that she will actually get angry.
"Does it look like I fucking care if you like me or not? I wasn't born for that shit, so go flush yourself and hope you drown. Faggot." Being extremely outspoken, Makayla will be quick to tell someone off in an instant, including "roasting" someone any time that she would get the chance. She's also very sarcastic. Especially the people she doesn't like, which surprisingly enough, in nothing compared to her attitude towards the ones that she despises. But despite this, that doesn't mean that she is incapable of having people that she is a little more chilled around compared to her general sense of having no chill at all.
Another thing that most people wouldn't expect is that Makayla is actually pretty smart, and was in honors classes for Sciences and Language Arts classes all through her school years, despite constantly getting into fights and even going as far as getting arrested a few times. She eventually went on to making an attempt into getting into college, but ended up trashing the place when they took too long with replying back to her. But she's always hated math, despite being somewhat good at it. She also has a thing for drawing.

Likes: "Fuck it. The faster we get done with this shit the faster I get to go home. Okay so, things I like. Heavy Metal, Punk Rock, oh and Classic, you gotta love the classics. If not...then go fuck yourself." "Tacos. "Pizza" "Muscle cars (preferably mustangs and impalas)" "My fuckin' mary jane" "My fuckin' E&J" "*cough cough* Fanfictions *cough*" "The White Buffalo....and Johnny Cash." "Zombie Movies." "Videoooo Games." "Tatts."
Dislikes: "Stupid questions and dumbass people." "People in general. I. Fucking. HATE, almost everybody equally." "Your Face." "Country music. Ugh, fuck that shit and burn like a second holocaust." "If ya can't take a joke then why take a dick?" "You boring ass mother fu--" "Take your pop music and shove it straight up your a--" "Mustard tastes worst than school food. Fuckin' disgustin'"

Health Problems?: Potential Bipolar Disorder, Anger Issues,
Tattoos or Scars?: She has a car under her left eye, and a tattoo on her shoulder of a red devil sticking out its light blue tongue and is surrounded other details of artwork.
Blood Type: B negative.
------------

{Family}
Mother: Melissa Foyler
Father: David Ross
Little Sister: Makaylee Foyler
------------
{Other}: "....Other what? Bitch we're finished!"

Occupation?(optional): Makayla used to be a tattoo artist before she....basically stabbed someone in the neck with a needle because they kept complaining and moving around, causing her to mess up on the tattoo.
Reason For Joining the Program: Disorderly conduct, charged with making terroristic threats, three separate cases of recorded assault.

Biography: ((I'll get to this later))
 ((Woohoo! I caught some مزید interest xD Gnarly. Imma have like, one مزید character after this one.))
((Alright guys, ready to get this thing started?))
(Yes!!!!)
((Alright, time to set the goddamn mood!))

[Trent Eastfield]

A small groan...muffled, but small. Muffled by nothing but the failed will of the lips that it had drifted out into the pasty, warm air from. The air...warm...toasty and welcoming.
A pair of groggy emerald eyes drifted open halfway, greeted with a blur that reminded them of riding in the passenger's side of a car while it rained, the drops rolling gracefully down from top to bottom before being brushed away by the invisible force from the outside known as the wind. The ears could hear nothing but a small ringing of a cellphone fading in and out.
Another groan.
There was the slight twitch of a finger, but that was all that could be felt through the numbness of the body in which it belong to. Why did it feel so difficult...so very difficult to feel? To move? As if a weight had been placed into the atmosphere and caressed the the nearly motionless body. Or was it just laziness?
It felt like an eternity of seconds clocked away, one after another, and the air began to become cold.
The body shivered instinctively, it's arms finding the strength within them to finally move. Now, the sense of sound was flooded all at once, the sound of faint static no longer faint.
Enter, sense of smell. The stench of dull musk and greasy fries brushed itself into the nostrils.
The body squirmed before its arms were able to push itself into a sitting position. The warmth...the warmth was fading, he pair of eyes widened, the blurring vision gradually continue to clear, and the body finally was able to sit itself up, long strands of messy brown curls hung to ear length, a few of the lone and rebellious longer strands falling into place of the pair of hazy hazel eyes, as the face of a young male was illuminated by the shine of light that could be seen through the eyes's blur. Lightly slanted eyebrows. Pale but smooth white skin. A small fuzz of a mustache staining his upper lip and a few short and scraggly hairs poking from his chin. He looked to be in his early twenties.
This...was Trent. Why it was so fucking cold at nine o'clock in the morning? Who knows. All that he knew was that he needed to fix it sooner or later. But for now, it was on with his daily routine.
He blinked groggily as he let out a small yawn before turning his head slightly to the small illuminating light of the mobile phone that sat on the barely fainted black nightstand, along with a lamp, beside the sofa-bed that he was on at the moment. He reached for it, still half sleep before hitting the snooze button for the alarm and tossing it to the side. And that's when he realized how cold it had gotten.

He blinked groggily as he let out a small yawn before turning his head slightly to the small illuminating light of the mobile phone that sat on the barely fainted black nightstand, along with a lamp, beside the sofa-bed that he was on at the moment. He reached for it, still half sleep before hitting the snooze button for the alarm and tossing it to the side. And that's when he realized how cold it had gotten. "Who the fuck turned on the A/C?!" He groaned loudly in a rather lazyish but noticeably irratated voice as he yawned again. When staying in a inherited house with an older sister and her girlfriend, that tended to happen more than often. Since the house was technically his, he only had three rules. THREE. One, don't eat his left over pizza out of the fridge. Two, clean up after yourself. And three, DON'T TURN ON THE A/C WHEN IT WAS 50 DEGREES OUTSIDE.
He pulled his sheets to the side, yawning as he scratched the back of his head, his foot nudging into an empty beer bottle and caused it to roll across floor for a moment. He flipped on the lamp, his room a mess of fast food bags and his floor littered with a few pizza boxes from the previous night. He sighed, getting to his feet in only his boxers to do a quick clean up, getting the boxes and bags up and trashing them, dragging his feet as he normally did every morning. He didn't know whether to be expecting something or if it was just something with his sleeping schedule, but he was always up around the same time each day.
He shrugged the thought off and opened his room door, peeking his head out. "HEY! Sleeping Jackasses! It feels like a freaking freezer in here! Turn off the damn air conditioner!"

"Uuugh, my bad, I didn't think it was going to get THIS cold! I thought it would have at least warmed up for the most part~" Saralona or Sara, Trent's older sister, says as she spoke to him with her head poking out of her room. Sara was ironically a few inches shorter than her younger brother with streaks of velvet dyed into her tangles of short length brown hair and a pair of chocolate brown eyes. She was a bit tomboyish, but also the type of person that dudes would hold their mouths open to with a few simple but extremely noticeable curves to her body. And she was a majorly perverted. But sadly for them she was a strict lesbian, hence her having a girlfriend. She was 28 years old, being that she was five years older than Denace, they were tight as siblings and though they had their differences she loved the kid to death.

"Didn't think it would get this cold? Dude, it ALWAYS ends up getting this freakin cold and every single time you say that, it ends up with me being a fucking popsicle by the time I wake up!" Trent snapped in a groggy manner while he stood at the entrance of his room door, pulling on a pair of socks. "Anyways, tell Lisa to get her ass up. I'm not calling in for anybody this time. Unless you take up for your "inseparable soul mate"." Trent said with a gag. Both he and Diana's girlfriend, Lisa, basically worked at the same pizza delivery company. Well, for now anyways. Because despite him being the best choice for delivery by car, he was probably going to get fired regardless.

Diana rolled her eyes. "Yet, I haven't seen you bring a woman around while Lisa and I are still going strong. And I love her because she's my freak, especially in bed." She smirked but then frowned for a moment. "Speaking of which, come on man, you've gotta get over Jessy dude. What happened was all on her, it wasn't your fault. Get out, live a little more." Ever since a small....incident around two months ago, Denace hadn't really been as much of himself as he usually was, not to mention that he probably was still feeling a particular type of pissed off about it. But he knew that she was there for him, and that wouldn't change at any time.

"Shut up...no one cares about that crap anymore. I choose to stay individual because I'd rather not have other crap getting in my way, and hell, I don't really care much for relationships. Their a waste of time at my age for the most part." Denace yawned, running his hand through the curly tangles of his hair, already agitated that she had decided to bring up something like that this early in the morning. "And plus, I have to go to that stupid thing today. So yeah, so much for livin' a litte."

"You say that, but you've probably been more than frustrated with just yourself and no partner. And what do you mean "at your age", you sound like a old person. Jeez. Just because you're not in a relationship anymore doesn't mean you have to stop having sex. And FYI, relationships rule! That is, if you know how to keep one." Diana took a shot at him with a grin.

"Whatever. At least I didn't have to get on my knees to beg anyone to come back." Denace returned fire with a blunt tone. "Or kiss anyone's feet. Or make any stupid promises. OR--"

"Alright alright! Touché...shit. Buuut it was all worth it, because now the shoes on the other foot and she loves when I shove my tongue inside her--"

"Aaand tuning you out in 3, 2, NOW. I'm goin' to take a leak." Denace mumbled, yawning once more as he made his down the hall way and into the bathroom.

~

[Makayla Foyler]

The sound of sheets scuffling slightly came into existence for a moment, joining the sound of television static that had been there since last night most likely.
There was the slight twitch of a a big toe for a moment before the sound of snoring entered the living room of the living room. Makayla's parents' living room. Buuut she had the place to herself for the next month or so according to yesterday, so there was that. Her arm reached up and scratched at an itch on her breast before she turned with her back against the window as sharp rays of sunlight pierced through the window and splashed across the area. The body shivered instinctively, it's arms finding the strength within them to finally move. Now, the faint static was realized to be the television, and she could feel the remote controls pressing under her right thigh as the left one hung off the couch.

She squirmed slightly and pulled the blanket over her head before she pushed the remote controls in between the cushions of the couch in a barely awake manner. But just as she was about to go back to sleep, an alarm went off somewhere in the house and she jumped up wildly, her eyes widened as she fought with the blanket and finally was able to toss it over the couch, breathing heavily for a moment as she looked around. Her hand had reached under the couch and grabbed a black handled switchblade. Long salmon pink tangles of hair hair stuck up, a few of the lone and rebellious longer strands falling into place in front of her face. She didn't know whether she was half asleep or not but that damn alarm was SO fucking annoying. "Oh FUCK.....ME." She ran her hand through her hair before releasing an agitated huff. She put her hand to her head as sound of the ringing alarm continued and she let out a long groan and looked at the small case that sat on the table. "If I could kick your ass....you would probably be dead...." She said in a growl before picking herself up off the couch to find where the alarm was after pulling the TV remote from the couch cushions and turning it off.

She knew it was it was somewhere, that stupid ringing clock. She had to remind herself to break that shit when she found it. She drug her feet around the living room searching for it, rubbing her eyes and letting out yawns before she finally found it...inside the cover of the lamp beside the couch. "You sneaky....little fucks..." And with it, she found a sticky note.

-Sticky Note-
Mak,

Good morning, today is the beginning of a new day! This is explicitly a one time thing, mostly so you wouldn't try to sleep the day away like a mammal in hibernation. So don't you dare break my clock missy!! Anyways, we were a little late this morning so it was a rush. We sent Kaylee over to grandma Jody's so like we agreed, you'll have the house to yourself. And don't forget, you have an appointment at that program too, and I want you to be there like you're supposed to. We don't need you getting yourself into any more trouble, especially with you being the one having to look after the house.

-Morning Kisses and Love, Mom

P.S.: Kahki Joggers, long sleeve white dress shirt, oh, and your tie, young lady! I ironed them for you last night, so be sure to look presentable!!!

-Note end-

"Picky little..." Makayla had started before going off into a mumbling rant. This was going to be a looong day, but she would be damned if she was going to go out dressed like that. After all, today she was only supposed to be going for orientation.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BennieBear27 said…
((Looks cool, I wanna join!))

Name: Valentina Abernathy, Val for short.
DOB: January 11th
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 110 lbs

Outlook on life: Her motto is "Life's a game and we're all players. And I had better be the fucking winner."

Personality: Diagnosed with ADHD and Bipolar Disprder when she was 6, and may have Anti-Social Personality Disorder. Is very loud and extroverted, and will always say what she's thinking. Has a very long (and I mean long) history of angry outbursts and violent tendencies. For instance, she hospitalized her sister Grace for a week and a half when she was 11 because she didn't give Val a toy she wanted. Has moments of severe depression, although they are rare.

Likes: Really loud and aggressive music, alcohol (particularly vodka) and messing with/scaring the living shit out of people for fun. She also has an odd taste for green apple jolly ranchers and will go to great lengths to get one. And of course, her best friend and literal partner in crime, Rhys Wilson (not a part of the program)

Dislikes: Almost anyone who she's been forced to hand around for more than 2 weeks, Rhys not included in that list, losing, not getting her way, strict structures and routines, authority over her.

Health Problems: Asthma and her violent outbursts have caused her several self-inflicted injuries.

Tattoos/Scars: Several tattoos, some visible in the picture. She also has self inflicted wounds from her violent outbursts.

Blood Type: A

Family:
Father, John Abernathy
Mother, Lisa Abernathy (deceased)
Step-mother, Crista Abernathy
Sisters, Grace, Alexa, and Katlyn Abernathy
Brothers, Quin and Xavier Abernathy

Job: N/A

Reason for joining program: She was forced to join in an attempt to calm her outbursts in the slightest bit.

Bio: She's been having violent outbursts since she was a toddler. Val has seen multiple therapists and psychiatrists who have given her many different medications, few of which have successfully come up with a change in behavior. She tried to run away several times and has a reservoir of different escape plans if she ever needs them.

(Sorry for the crappy picture, I was lazy.)
 ((Looks cool, I wanna join!)) Name: Valentina Abernathy, Val for short. Gender: Female Age: 19
((Weeeelllcome! Thanks for joinin' us!))
((Thanks for the warm welcome! So should I just start with my thing orrrr.... I'm new to RP if you couldn't tell XP))
((xP Yeah, since we're just gettin' started you can go ahead and start with your part.))
(Just start with your own thing and we'll get together when Cola here says so)

A small child with soft black curls and bright mocha eyes bounced around on the mattress, obviously trying to wake up the larger male, who rolled over on his side, still half asleep, and pulled her down. The male tucked his head into the sole pillow, the black, blonde and fading pink spreading onto the grey cover. "Sophia.. 5 more minutes. All I ask is for five more minutes." A tired, muffled and gruff voice came from the soft goodness. "Buuuuttt Aaaiiidddeeennn!" The girl's string bean body crawled under his bicep that was about the size of the girl's head. Finally, one dark mocha eye peeked out and looked at the girl. Oh god, her lower lip was trembling. He sat up quickly, alarmed that his little sister was about to cry and possibly wake the others up, pulling on his jeans from yesterday over his boxers before she could see anything.

"No no no no, princess. I'm awake now. Shh, don't cry, don't cry." Aiden picked her up, knowing what she had wanted but it was too early in the morning. But that cute lower lip wouldn't stop quivering like she was gonna cry. Bouncing her around the small bedroom, quietly singing happy birthday to the now 6 year old. Once he got done, she had calmed down, tracing her name on his tattoo. Carol was making breakfast in the kitchen, god was she skin and bones. Her frantic blue eyes only became more worried as he came closer.

"You have that appointment-" She started off, her voice as shaky as her hands at this point. "I know, Carol I know." His was flat and annoyed, like he hasn't heard that for the millionth time this whole month. Sitting the birthday girl in her seat at the table. That damn Room 8-1-20-5 was gonna take up most of his time. How in the fuck would he be able to support his sisters with that? "Fucking dammit woman where's my fucking eggs and bacon?" Yep, already his day started of shit from Ed opening his fucking mouth. "You'll get them when she's done. and don't swear in front of Sophia."
((WILL DO!!!!))

"Morning, Sweetheart!" Val's dad said as she entered the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cereal. She responded only by flipping him off. Not that he wasn't used to this by now, it happened all the time. Her passive agressive nature was a part of daily life for the Abernathy family. So long as it didn't get out of hand, which, sadly, it often did.
"Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?" Her sister Grace said in a teasing manner from the table.
"Shut the fuck up!" Val shouted. She raised a gallon of orange juice above her head like she was going to throw it. Grace winced and retreated into her seat. Val huffed before lowering the orange juice, shooting daggers at her younger sister.
"Well, this isn't gonna go well over." her father muttered under his breath.
"What?" Val asked.
"Uh...well..."
"Fuckin' hell, Dad! You're not making me go to that shit program, are you?!" She slammed her fist on the table.
"Val, we already went over this, its for you're own good!"
"I don't give a damn what you said!" She knocked the carton of orange juice off the table. It fell the ground and broke, orange juice spilling all over the floor. "I'm not going! You can't fucking make me!"
"Val, it's just the orientation today...." Grace spoke up.
"I! Don't! Care!" Val lifted her bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch up and slammed it against the edge of the table. The bowl shattered and she storm off to her room. The door slammed behind her.

"Fuck!" Valentina shouted as she saw her palm was bleeding from the bowl. But no way she could go out now, not with her bastard of a dad and bitchy little sister. They might drug her and force her to go to that stupid program they figured would help. Like hell it would. If 6 therapists and who knows how many medications haven't worked, talking out her 'problems' wouldn't do shit. Val tore off a bit of a spare blanket in her closet and wrapped it around her left palm for the time being. She picked up her phone and checked her texts. Only one, it was from Rhys.

Hey, up for some drinking tonight?
Only if you can sneak into my room for the night. Like hell am I ever leaving again, dad insists on me going to that shitty program or some crap! was her response. She waited a few minutes and got no reply. Val figured she should get dressed. Which she did.

Suddenly, there was to a knocking on her door. When she opened the door, it was her father.

"Hey, Val. You doing better now?" he asked.
"Meh!" she replied in a sing song voice.
"So does that mean you're willing to go to the orientation now?" Her father asked.
"Hell no."
Her father looked at her with a pleading look. "Please Sweetheart, just at least go the orientation? I won't make you wear anything fancy I just want you to meet some of the other people at the program and see what it's like there!"
Val didn't say anything.
"Plus they have dorms there, too! You won't have to deal with us for a whole month."
Once again, no response. Instead, she just walked over to her desk, pulled out a cigarette and lit it.
"Val?"
"Oh my fucking God, what?"
"Hate to break it to ya but you don't really have a choice. We already signed you up, got you a dorm and everything. Hell, Alexa and Quin helped pack for you last night!"
"SO THATS WHERE MY SHIT WENT?!" Val screamed. "What the fuck, Dad!"
"Val, calm down!" he said. She took a puff of her cigarette and opened the window. She loved to smoke, but hated the smell of lingering cigarette smoke in her room.
"I'm not going..."
"Yes, you are."
"Why?"
"Val, you've been violent since before you could talk. No matter what, nothing would stop it. But Room 8-1-20-5 has a consistent history of helping people stop their anger. And if this is what it will take to help you, then we're going to do it." They stood in silence for a moment. "Don't you want to be able to live a normal life?"
She did. Really, Val wanted to be happy but it was like all she ever felt was angry. Even when she was having a manic episode, something always ruined it. And she knew that the program might actually do some good.

"Nope. Normal life is for boring people."
BennieBear27 commented…
Well, this was longer than I expected....:/ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
666demon commented…
link پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
-Universe_COLA- commented…
L....m...fao پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
BennieBear27 commented…
XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Mak scratched her butt as she dragged her feet while walking across the soft carpeted floor and into the kitchen, her breasts jiggling a bit in with the sluggish rhythm of her footsteps. The soles of her feet met the cold of the tiled kitchen floor, but she wasn't really bothered by it. She yawned as she went to the refrigerator and pulled out a carton of orange juice that was still half full, along with a bottle of Irish Scotch that she had found in liquor store a few days back. She sat the bottle on the counter and opened the orange juice, taking a few gulps before sliding it back in the fridge. She did the same with the scotch, opening it, taking a few gulps, then putting it back before letting out a loud burp while exiting the kitchen. She went to take a morning shower since SOMEBODY, always insisted that that was necessary. Afterwards, she grabbed her toothbrush out of the cup on the side of the sink and squeezed some toothpaste out before coming to a stop. She looked at her reflection, her eyes narrowing at herself. "Today's gonna be hell for you."

After taking care of hygiene, she grabbed the dark purple towel that was hanging beside a dark pink one and dried her hair. Then it was on to getting dressed. She went into the guest room that she had left her clothes and stuff in and opened the closet. The right side of the closet was a bit messy, clothes littering the floor but with also some that were hung up already. On the shelf were pairs of leggings and long black socks. On the other hand, the left side of the closet was filled with a few colored clothes along with a leather coat that hung near the front. Up on the shelf on that side were fuzzy ankle socks, some black, some white, some grey, some green. Even some with polka dots and stripes. All of them had been ironed and folded neatly. She wrinkle her nose at all of them and took a pair of the black socks before grabbing a pair of kahki joggers, the stupid dress shirt, some black and white stripped underwear. "Not getting the stupid fucking tie..." She muttered as she closed the closet and got dressed.
"I look like a fuckin geek...presentable my ass." She said as she looked at herself in the mirror that was attached to the closet door and ruffled her hair in a "neat mess" before she slid on her contacts. '"Uuugh....at least you're a hot geek." Her reflection grinned some and winked before she went reached up onto the closet shelf and grabbed a pair of fingerless black gloves. Then it was back to the living room.

She grabbed the case she had on the table and opened it up, taking a deep breath before taking the black glasses out of it. They were large, nerdy sort of glasses that had a light thickness to their removable lenses. She closed her eyes as she slowly slid the glasses onto her face, and blinked a few times when she opened them. She wasn't going to keep them on, just for now. There was no way she would where them to her "appointment" unless the lenses were removed. Because...fuck that.

~

In about an hour or so, the sun had started rising higher into the sky, and off a side road in the fairly large modern day cabin house that was a little out of sight, Trent sat on a tall stood at the counter of smooth wood. He had taken care of showering and everything else and now wore a blue long-sleeved fitting plaid shirt with a pair of jeans that had the same pattern but looked more like night pants, along with a pair of white socks and some house shoes ironically.
His elbow was propped up and his fist was holding up his head while he read through a newspaper, taking momentary glances at the toaster that had four slots and held what would be his breakfast for today. Waffles. Why? Because it was the only thing he felt like taking the time to make this morning.
When the the waffles were done, he grabbed a plate and went to the refrigerator for some orange juice and to grab the syrup, only to find that neither was there where he usually put them. He checked in the drawers, on the fridge door, on each shelf, moving packs of bread and a slice of pizza in a box out of the way as he checked the very bottom shelf. "DAMN IT YOU TWO! THE SYRUP TOO?!"
He pinched the bridge of his nose before shutting the fridge, knowing that he would have to go pick up a few things from the store. Like he always had to.
He really didn't have to go out and get much of anything, being that they kept the house packed with food almost constantly, but when he did, it was because Sara and Lisa using them for "special" purposes.
Which was something that got annoying when he needed things. He sat his plate down on the counter and put a napkin over it before going to his room and moving the bed sheets to the side to find his wallet. When he found it, he closed his room door and headed to the front. He knew that he probably wasn't going to have that much time. Orientation was at 10:30, and it was already 10. "This is some bullshit.." He muttered. "Hurry up dickwads, it's time to hit the road!" He called to them as he opened the front door and closed it behind him as he left. He stepped outside on the wide porch and he found the outside air relaxing, the air cool enough to his liking.
There was a small flight of five steps that had to be passed to get down before getting to the ground where vague tire ruts were dented into the ground. What pissed him off was that according to the dos and donts of the program, he wasn't even able to drive his own fucking car there. Apparently, no one was, which meant that he had to be drove there. Which was something that he pretty much saw as bullshit. that was a issue. A major issue with him, and in a way, he found himself wondering...why?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک grey_skies said…
Cas woke to the sound of her bedroom door slamming against her bedroom wall, loud enough she thought it dented her wall. Cas didn't bother opening her eyes to look up and see who had the damn audacity to come into her room so rudely. She only bothered to open her eyes when a solid fist met her rib cage mercilessly. Cas groaned and rolled over on to her side, facing away from the intruder.

"What the hell, Alex? Can't you go one damn day without breaking several bones in my body? Especially today," Cas clenched her bed sheets in her fist, desperately trying to not lose it and try and fight him. Her small frame failed her every time, he had her beat in thirty seconds. To distract herself, she slipped off her bed and walked over to her closet to get changed. She bit her teeth together with each step as the pain in her ribs seemed to increase by the second. She pushed open her closet doors to reveal a perfectly clean closet. All her shirts hung up in perfect color order, all facing the same direction, and each hanger exactly one inch from the next. She carefully slipped a grey sweater off the third hanger from the right and warily took a pair of light wash jeans off the second pile of neatly folded pairs of pants. She propped her closet door all the way open, setting a barricade between her and Alex and she slipped her t-shirt and sweatpants off. She folded them and placed hem neatly in her laundry hamper. She slid into her jeans, too distracted to notice the floorboards creaking. Cas pulled her sweatshirt over her head, momentarily blind. She couldn't help but flinch when her closet door she was leaning against disappeared from behind her and slammed against the wall behind her. Cas tugged her sweater further down so that her waist was fully covered. Alex's hand was on the wall above her head, his other hand was next to her waist. He towered over her by at least a foot.

"You know, Alex, I had the closet door there for a reason, and it wasn't for you to break it." Cas placed both her hands on Alex's chest in an attempt to push him away, but ultimately failing. Alex used the angle he had and his hand placement to push himself away from the wall and took a few steps back.

"That's right you have that open-house shit for that Room 81-25, right?" Cas slipped under his arm as he went to pull it back. She walked over to her dresser, picking up her brush that was perfectly aligned with the corner of the shelf it was on. She struggled to untangle all the knots in her jet black hair.

"Room 8-1-20-5, but you were close," Cas smirked at him, always proud to win an argument or prove him wrong.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Why is Dad forcing you to go?" Alex avoided eye contact with her, which only made her smirk grow.

"I actually volunteered, if you must know. It was my idea." Cas set her brush back down, perfectly aligned with the corner like how it was.

"Why would you volunteer yourself to go to Hell?" Alex asked, sounding completely serious.

"It's not Hell, Alex. It's actually helped people," Cas shot back, rolling her eyes at him.

"That's just what they say to get people to come," Alex told her stone-faced.

"Ha ha, you're not scaring me Alex. Nice try," Cas smiled at him mockingly before brushing past him and padding towards the doorway.

"I'll be here to tell you I told you so," Alex called after her.

"Whatever," was Cas's response. She slammed her bedroom door shut, leaving Alex behind, and headed towards the garage door to get in the car to go.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hades_Shadow said…
(( I have a new Star Wars RP for anyone who is interested! Here is the link! ))

link
Two girls run past them, both having the lightest shade of blonde you could imagine while not bleaching it. One of them stops while her twin runs out, both of them already dressed to match for school's Twin Day. "Come on, 'Phia. We're gonna be late." The youngest of the four children looked up from her Lucky Charms, and then back down at hit before pushing it way to grab her book bag. Aiden kissed both of the girls' heads and hugged them. "Shred should be here when you guys get home. You'll be staying with her until I get come home,. Ok?"

At the mention of the girls staying with a friend, Ed grunted in authoritatively, making Carol twitch in slight panic. "She doesn't have-" Aiden didn't pay attention, letting the girls go get on the bus before he went in to get one of his Panic! At The Disco shirts and a clean pair of jeans before he hopped in the shower..

The next thing he knew, He was being screamed at by Carol and Shred. When the fuck did she get here? Carol had Ed's hand print on her cheek and Ed was out cold with a black eye already forming. Oh fuck did he do that? He was pulled to his friend's black 1963 Chevy StepSide C-10 pickup. After the small girl took off, he finally spoke. "What in the fuck happened? The last thing I remember was getting a shower." He wasn't known to have blackouts, what the hell could have happened? Did he kill Ed? That familiar tang of Blood hit his nose strongly. Fuck it was euphoric almost. He fucking loved it. Checking the mirror, he noticed blood was running from his left nostril all the way down to his lip, the wind causing it to smear back to his ear with the way she was driving.

Shred was a small girl of 5'2'', wild fiery deep green that reminded him of a forest. Porcelain skin that had cracks along her arms and legs, but were all covered by ink that was meaningful to her. Her hear was short and black, meaning she recently shaved her head to get away from her demons. "I came because I was gonna pick you up and drive around for a bit before I had to take you to that shit shitty mcshit shit. Fuckface was going off at No-Tits Magee for the bacon and eggs being under cooked and then you just had this look man.." Her voice was rough, like sandpaper on glass and at the same time, it was like rose petals free falling. "You didn't stop until I pulled you off."

"Shit."

"Yeah, 'Shit' is right. Jesus I need to sneak you in some Mary because I think if you get aggressive with these motherfuckers you could get fucked up.. Bad fucked up. Oh hey, if you meet a girl named Makayla Foyler tell her 'Shred says 'Cake'.' She'll know what that means hopefully."

"What does it mean?"

"That I found some good ass Mary Jane for her... Hey, bowl me."
Leaving out the house, Makayla slipped on a thin jacket that had a bunch of candy logos over it and held a small backpack. After making sure that everything was locked up for secure and safety purposes, she groaned before just about stomping down small set of three steps. She muttered to herself while hoisting a backpack across her shoulder and looking out at the cracks of the sidewalk. She had decided on calling for a taxi, since apparently she couldn't get there herself because of BS reasons.
"This....is...BULLSHIT!!"
She pulled out a pack of cigarettes and flipped open the lid to the box, only to find that there was only one left. A growling groan boiled from her chest as she pulled out a lighter and struck at her it furiously with her thumb in failed attempts to start light fire from the sparks that flickered from every strike.
In the cool air of the outside, she started pacing back and forth, already wishing that she could curb stomp something just for the hell of it.
But then she let out a sigh of relief as she finally got her lighter to light, but groaned in annoyance when her cigarette fell out of her mouth and onto the ground. "Oh fuck...me." She was nearly ready to smash her lighter against the ground out of irritation, but managed to take a deep breath to stop herself.
Instead, she mumbled, leaning down to pick it up and wiping it against her pants before she started pacing again. She managed to get the lighter working again and lit her cigarette. Man...I need to throw this fucking habit down the toilet...
She smoked down to the filter of her nicotine stick before flicking it off to the side just as she saw the yellow and black of the cab pulling up to the sidewalk. This was going to be a long day...

~

"So...this is only orientation today right?" Lisa asked from the back seat, leaning up to glance at Trent with a raised eyebrow as they turned out of the drive way. " I mean, they're not gonna try to keep you there with a chain around your ankle or anything, right?"

"Considering the fact that I generally am going to be stuck in this shit pile for like, a month, I'd say that's pretty much it." Trent answered dryly, his elbow resting on the side of the door as he stared out the window, the cold air the rushed by from outside blowing against his face.

"Everyone roll their freakin windows up, its too cold for this shit and I'm going to turn on the heater." Sara huffed as she pressed at a few buttons and twisted the knobs to set the heat on blast to warm the car up. "But fuck that dude, you got my number on speed dial, cuz if somethin' goes down then you're gonna call me. I don't care if I'm gotta come up there and either break you the fuck out, or kick somebody's ass, nobody's keepin' you anywhere that you don't want to be."

Trent found himself grinning a little. I'm twenty years old man, I think if somethin' went down I'd be able to handle myself pretty fucking well. He thought to himself. But it wasn't that that brought a grin to his face, it was the fact that she had did things like that before and he knew that she was serious.

"Kick somebody's ass?" Lisa questioned as she leaned her forearms against the glove compartment. "Bullshit mother fucker I've seen you fight, you couldn't even beat a ham sandwich." She said jokingly with a grin while Trent laughed.

"Oh do not start that shit again!" Sara said, reaching over to smack her upside the head while keeping her eyes on the road. "I swear, you bring that up every time you get a chance to. And you know what, I bet I could kick the hell out of you with no problem at all!" She huffed. "And apparently, there was something I could beat, judging by the sounds that were coming from your mouth I was doing it pretty well."

"Oh come on!" Trent groaned.

"Shut up." Lisa laughed, punching Sara in the arm lightly for now, because she was driving and all. And making her crash didn't sound like a fun idea either. "But this place is a little far out don't you think? What, they trying to throw you outta society or somethin'?"

"Fuck society." Trent said dully. But she had a point there too. "I guess I'll just have to find out when I get there."
Leaving out the house, Makayla slipped on a thin jacket that had a bunch of candy logos over it and held a small backpack. After making sure that everything was locked up for secure and safety purposes, she groaned before just about stomping down small set of three steps. She muttered to herself while hoisting a backpack across her shoulder and looking out at the cracks of the sidewalk. She had decided on calling for a taxi, since apparently she couldn't get there herself because of BS reasons.
"This....is...BULLSHIT!!"
She pulled out a pack of cigarettes and flipped open the lid to the box, only to find that there was only one left. A growling groan boiled from her chest as she pulled out a lighter and struck at her it furiously with her thumb in failed attempts to start light fire from the sparks that flickered from every strike.
In the cool air of the outside, she started pacing back and forth, already wishing that she could curb stomp something just for the hell of it.
But then she let out a sigh of relief as she finally got her lighter to light, but groaned in annoyance when her cigarette fell out of her mouth and onto the ground. "Oh fuck...me." She was nearly ready to smash her lighter against the ground out of irritation, but managed to take a deep breath to stop herself.
Instead, she mumbled, leaning down to pick it up and wiping it against her pants before she started pacing again. She managed to get the lighter working again and lit her cigarette. Man...I need to throw this fucking habit down the toilet...
She smoked down to the filter of her nicotine stick before flicking it off to the side just as she saw the yellow and black of the cab pulling up to the sidewalk. This was going to be a long day...

~

"So...this is only orientation today right?" Lisa asked from the back seat, leaning up to glance at Trent with a raised eyebrow as they turned out of the drive way. " I mean, they're not gonna try to keep you there with a chain around your ankle or anything, right?"

"Considering the fact that I generally am going to be stuck in this shit pile for like, a month, I'd say that's pretty much it." Trent answered dryly, his elbow resting on the side of the door as he stared out the window, the cold air the rushed by from outside blowing against his face.

"Everyone roll their freakin windows up, its too cold for this shit and I'm going to turn on the heater." Sara huffed as she pressed at a few buttons and twisted the knobs to set the heat on blast to warm the car up. "But fuck that dude, you got my number on speed dial, cuz if somethin' goes down then you're gonna call me. I don't care if I'm gotta come up there and either break you the fuck out, or kick somebody's ass, nobody's keepin' you anywhere that you don't want to be."

Trent found himself grinning a little. I'm twenty years old man, I think if somethin' went down I'd be able to handle myself pretty fucking well. He thought to himself. But it wasn't that that brought a grin to his face, it was the fact that she had did things like that before and he knew that she was serious.

"Kick somebody's ass?" Lisa questioned as she leaned her forearms against the glove compartment. "Bullshit mother fucker I've seen you fight, you couldn't even beat a ham sandwich." She said jokingly with a grin while Trent laughed.

"Oh do not start that shit again!" Sara said, reaching over to smack her upside the head while keeping her eyes on the road. "I swear, you bring that up every time you get a chance to. And you know what, I bet I could kick the hell out of you with no problem at all!" She huffed. "And apparently, there was something I could beat, judging by the sounds that were coming from your mouth I was doing it pretty well."

"Oh come on!" Trent groaned.

"Shut up." Lisa laughed, punching Sara in the arm lightly for now, because she was driving and all. And making her crash didn't sound like a fun idea either. "But this place is a little far out don't you think? What, they trying to throw you outta society or somethin'?"

"Fuck society." Trent said dully. But she had a point there too. "I guess I'll just have to find out when I get there."