Random Role Playing The war we lost

Wolfpaw6 posted on May 21, 2017 at 11:59AM
the germans have won WW2 hitler never comitted suicide and there is a resistance rising up it looks like WW3 is about start

Name:Jacob McCreed

german or resistance:resistance

weapon of choice: Johnson LMG and TT33

branch of military:ground forces

(no godmodding)
(no cussing)

have Fun
last edited on May 21, 2017 at 08:09PM

Random Role Playing 21 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 666demon said…
Name Lutz Kreutzberg

German or resistance: German

weapon of choice: Browning Hi-Power pistol, MG 81 machine gun

branch of military Junior Lieutenant, Army

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Name Lutz Kreutzberg age: 26 German یا resistance: German weapon of choice: Browning Hi-Pow
Wolfpaw6 commented…
branch of military as in luftwaffe,Army یا Navy پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Wolfpaw6 commented…
okay let the other people know that it was made پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
BanetteGhosneir commented…
Someone's watched 'Boy in striped pajamas' پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
666demon commented…
I have and I loved this little evil bastard, and the ending made me cry پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Name Mikaela Dahlgren

age 17

German or resistance: Resistance

weapon of choice: small knife

branch of military: none

Name Mikaela Dahlgren age 17 German یا resistance: Resistance weapon of choice: small چھری
(Hey, why don't we start up and then people can join in?)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phantelephant said…
Name: Viktor Vasiliev
Resistance
Branch of Military: N/A
Weapon of choice: His father's Beretta and a tactical knife he keeps hidden under his vests.

Name: Viktor Vasiliev Age: 23 Resistance Branch of Military: N/A Gender: Male Identifying We
Is this everybody that's joining? I wanna play so bad))
((Me too :'( I was even thinking about making a futuristic sci fi dystopian with some not so subtle social commentary to make up for this))
I was sugesting we play for a little bit and if more people want to join us they can, if not it'd just be us))
(( Well seeing as the creator has seemingly abandoned this webite altogether... I'm ready if you are. How should we start?))
(I think we should start with a super secret meeting between Viktor and Mikaela but it's interrupted by Lutz and a few others. But if you have an idea of what you want we can try to combine the two?)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Wolfpaw6 said…
Alright men we are about to stage the biggest counterattack in war history we are barraging the bay with explosives then send in the first wave of Juggernauts any questions?

"Nej. Most of our men are nowhere near fully healed after the last failed attempt. However if we try to get most of our sick and injured o-" However, the Swedish teen was interrupted, being pulled away from the map and being told to be quiet, that war planning like this was no place for a girl. She fought against the hold, moving towards the map again and pointing to were they were."We have sick people right? We can send them into the city, " She used another finger to travel a few inches west while ducking down so they all could see. " We know they'll be manhandled and they'll spread the disease to the Gestapo." Again she was pulled back, some even threatening to slap her before they heard footsteps above them. "Light's out!" Oe of them called, signaling to hide everything and get to their hiding spots.

"Kreutzberg you schwachsinnig! There's nothing here!" That's what Lutz heard before he was sent sprawling to the ground, blood gushing from his nose. The General of that was assigned to his group gave him a kick to his ribs for an extra measure to not cry refugee every time he heard a noise. Then they left him, on the ground in pain and bloody. He could hear movement below him and about a few feet where he was laying, the floor had risen up and there was the most prettiest girl in all the world. But she wasn't right, she was wrong. Her eyes weren't the same shade of blue and neither was her hair the same shade of blonde everyone should have. She came up, but she held a little knife that he could have easily taken away from her in one swift movement. "Stay. Hands out. Wrist's together." She had forced herself to be clear even though her accent was wrong, but he did as she said. Lutz recognized her accent from up north across the Baltic Sea. "You're from Schweden? What are you doin all the way down in Fatherland?" But of course she did't understand him, she was too stupid, everyone who wasn't with Father was.
(I'm sorry, I get into things I call 'head-spaces' and whenever I'm in one the words just fall right out. in no way am I pro nazi or anything like that)
Viktor listened to the little girl's prattle, a cigarette smoldering between his lips. She was tough, useful, but ridiculously absurd. Her ideas were not much more than a childish fantasy. Hopeful but unachievable. Spreading disease to the Gestapo. With the unbridled progress of their medical research, thanks to the suffering of countless children, any such illness would be nothing more than common cold to the Krauts. But Viktor remained silent, he enjoyed this talk. He enjoyed watching her will her way into command, a mere girl fresh-faced, battered yet unbroken. Unbroken much unlike himself. But it wouldn't last. Her plan was disrupted by the sounds that rattled from above. He quickly snuffed his cigarette out in the crook of his arm, numb to the pain that seared across his skin.

The darkness was suffocating, but the silence he found comforting, if only for a moment. But even that wouldn't last as Mikaela broke the darkness when she ascended into the dull light above. He cursed at her. Her audacity would be the end of them all.

He gritted his teeth as he heard the muffled exchange from above. It was too late. She lead herself into the teeth of the beast and they were just sheep awaiting slaughter from above. He glanced around at the others. They were still, waiting and straining as much as him. He sighed and drew his Baretta.

"I would be careful not to speak so much lest our little friend cut your tongue out, Fritz" He had emerged behind her his face like stone aside from a small smirk.
"Shut up! We could use him for information." The girl had sent a glare up to the Russian that Lutz already knew he was not going to like. From the hole in the floor, the German could hear others calling for the two. "Viktor just grab the brat already!" Mikaela who are you talking to?! Get down here this instant!" Mikaela didn't seem to hear them, tightning the bindings before dragging the blonde away from the dying light and into the shadows. "Viktor, bring me one of our maps please? Tell them I'm interrogating a stray." the Swedish looked to her Russian friend, pleading with him to let her do this one thing. Just this once she wanted to feel useful instead of being in the way.
((Changing his picture. because I imagine Viktor quite differently. Part of the reason I usually don't use pics in profiles is because appearances are subject to change when I'm just starting but I'm lazy and didn't feel like going all out on the desc so here's a closer idea of how i imagine Viktor. ))

"Mika," Viktor laughed, ignoring the panicked voices that pried at him from below. "He practically threw himself to you. Do you think a soldier so incompetent would have anything useful to give outside of the satisfaction of cutting him open? He's a decoy. Any important information given to him is probably misleading. He's nothing more than a fainting goat for the wolves to tear into while the rest of the herd keeps moving." He grinned at the Nazi, revealing a row of chipped teeth that were otherwise unnaturally white given the circumstances. "Flaying and salting him would be a better use of our time."
 ((Changing his picture. because I imagine Viktor quite differently. Part of the reason I usually don'
"Just this once will you let me do anything on my own! War planning is a 'man's job, I get that! But just for once I want to because those 'men' are a bunch of idiots that don't know how to do jack shit!"Lutz's eyes went wide at the girl's sharp tone barking at the Russian. He could sense from how she spoke she's tried to help but the cockroaches thought she got in the way. She was still going off, now telling Viktor off and defending him, hell even threatning to let the blonde go and give him the knife if he didn't get one of the maps like she asked the first time. You know what, screw it. He's going to give her what she wanted but not all of it. "I don't know much, but whatever you want to know I can help with. I had over heard you talking about moving your sick to get the Gestapo sick? Good idea but it won't work. Good try though." Mikaela grinned up at Lutz, finally somebody that thought her idea was good.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
((( wait you didn't even give a chance for progression. Did you just make all of the characters just sit around and watch her talk to a tool for genocide for hours? Reel it back a bit. I can tell you have ideas for this rp but it's got to have some collaboration and believability.))
(Ah shit sorry! I get too into my writing)
alright lets go omaha bravo coordinates 43n,265s! Fire on the beach!
666demon commented…
What? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Boop)
Hey guys I will not be very active so go crazy I will pick up when ever I am active