Random RP Wonderland rp

Xenok15 posted on May 09, 2012 at 04:32AM
"i'll take you to the Hare and the Hatter but that's the end of it"
hey guys, anyone in the mood to enter Wonderland?
You can be one of the characters or an OC, you can create as many as you'd like but lets keep the originals at least to one or two at max

Name:
Appearance:
race/status:(you know like human,a rabbit and so on)
last edited on May 09, 2012 at 06:32AM

Random RP 433 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 433

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Laxanita18 said…
:P <----(my most creative reply)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Xenok15 said…
(...uwe?)
(sooo characters?)
(who would you like to be? an OC? or an original character? or both)
original character
Name: Amore Firenza
Personality: quiet, tries to help
Appearance:
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Name: Amore Firenza Age: 17 Personality: quiet, tries to help Status:Princess Appearance:
Name:Cheshire Cat
Personality:Sly,Trickster
Appearance:
 Name:Cheshire Cat Age:18 Personality:Sly,Trickster Status:Mafia Appearance:
(cool wanna start? or i start?)
(you start)
Amore: *walking through the garden of Red Roses at her cousin's castle,the Queen of Hearts Vivaldi, carrying one of the roses in her hand and stops. Looking to the side she sees a little opening and goes in, sitting on the grass gently watching the clouds in the sky pass by slowly*
Cheshire:*walking through the dark woods in this land he meets the Hatter and is invited for tea*
Amore: *before she knows it she is drifting off to sleep but then hears a noise and her eyes flutter open. Amore hears the noise again and something that sounds like..laughter? she stands dusting herself off and with rose forgotten follows the sounds in the woods*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک axemnas said…
((Hey could i join))
(yesh~)
(cool thanks i'll post my character profile in a bit)
Name: Fegan Valcon
Personality:loner, cynical, sly, not quite paranoid but close
Appearance:Fegan is a tall black, muscular, wolf, missing an ear (thanks to the queen)often wears either a black tailcoat or modified vest or a trenchcoat with red trim. With either a black fedora with red band, a flat cap, and or a green bandanna. He carries weapons but they aren't easily seen among other things.(image is the closest i can find to him at the moment)
race/status:(you know like human,a rabbit and so on)wolf, dodger
 Name: Fegan Valcon Age:25 Personality:loner, cynical, sly, not quite paranoid but close Appearance:Fe
Fegan: *walking threw the darker part of the woods he ponders about whom he might con next or where he might go when he hears a sound in a distance. With his good ear he tries to pinpoint the sound cocking his head to the side. He begins running in the direction of where he thinks the sound is coming from, his whip in hand.*
Amore: *stops, wondering where the sound was coming from but could no longer hear it. Have they moved...?*
Cheshire:*sees that everyone has gotten a little mad after the tea party even the mouse seemed like she had just gotten out of bed with dark red eyes and the hare on the other side seems the same, still the laughter never stops*
Amore: *turns the other direction and runs over not wanting to lose the sound again and stumbles upon..a tea party* Oh.
Cheshire:Hmm...seems like we have another guest *vanishes and reappears behind Amore*
Amore: *did..that just happen? but where did the strange cat-boy go..?* *looks behind her when she hears something rustle and finds the cat there, she blinks in surprise* why, he-hello
Cheshire:*simply stares after Hatter shouts* "Come join us for tea!!!!!!"
Amore: t-tea? i'm terribly sorry but i must go, i just..was curious as to what was out here...*bows slightly to the Hatter and Chesire, she turns and walks through the path making her walk back slightly easier*
Cheshire:Do you perhaps know where exactly your going *I say after i you take the first few steps*
Amore: Of course! i..im going..*suddenly forgot where exactly* im not sure...*stops in her tracks*
Fegan: "Lost em" *he murmured to himself walking a ways down the path at a slower pace, thinking*
Cheshire:*smirks is suddenly on a tree branch,jumps off*where did you come from
Amore: from..from*rubs at her temples,walking but slowly* from the castle...my cousin's castle! *head snaps up and walks faster* i was in the garden...how weird my memory left me so quickly like that..
Cheshire:The castle, huh. *looks away and silently mutters* good luck *and vanishes*
Fegan:*sniffs the air and growls under his breathe, jumping up and grabbing a tree limb hoisting himself up*
Amore: *blinks rapidly at where he Chesire used to be* how peculiar...*begins walking back to the castle, but stops at where she was before in the little clearing in the woods* im sure im not needed at the castle...*she sits down, leaning her head against a tree*
Cheshire:*goes back to the tea party*
Fegan:*jumps from tree to tree occasionally using his whip as an extension to his arm*
Amore: *hears more noise off in the distance and opens her eyes just a bit* hmm? the cat? *seeing no one she closes them again enjoying the feeling of being outside* its probably just a rabbit...
Fegan: *drops down just a few trees distance from Amore he raises his head and stands up as the shadows cascade over him, his voice sounding more like a deep rasp*"Who are you?"*his yellow eyes locked*
amore: *she opens her eyes quickly,sitting up and looks over to the direction of the voice although she can't quite see* m-me? I'm Amore
Fegan:*he slowly took a step forward but still remaining in the shadows, his eyes glowing*"Amore, hmm"
Amore: *Stands, feeling kinda nervous* and you are..?
Fegan:"Fegan,... Fegan Valcon"*paces around the shadows keeping his eyes locked on her*
Amore: *murmurs* fegan..interesting. *looks at him or at least trying to* why are you hiding? There's no reason to hide*she says softly*
Fegan:"The last time i came out of the shadows this close to the castle i got a bit more than i bargained for" *stops in his pacing and looks at her*
Amore: *confused* but...*looks behind her towards the path leading to castle gardens and looks back at him* they won't hurt you..*takes a few steps forward slowly*
Fegan: "I'd have to disagree with you on that"*looks down at his feet, unconsciously rubbing his head where his left ear once was and looks back up at her*
Amore: *furrows brows slightly* how come? ...oh. *she started to remember all those stories about her cousin about all the things she's done* i see...were you one of them..?*unaware that she asked this out loud* but, the Queen. She's changed! she has..
Fegan: "One of the ones she nearly got decapitated, yes"*ponders taking a step into the light* "i thought i smelled her on you, are you... close?"*tries to knock the memory of that day with the queen back*"Your voice... sounds a lot nicer than hers more, gentle" *gathers the strength to take a step into the light*
Amore:*lowers eyes, feeling rather sad* im sorry..
Yes, we are, she's..she's my cousin you see. *no one's mentioned my voice before...looks back up at him as he steps forward*
Fegan:"There's nothing you need to feel sorry for, you didn't do anything"
Amore: but maybe i could have done something..*she shakes her head and then smiles sweetly at him since she can see him better*
Fegan:"No, i don't think you could have"*grins, his tone sounding a bit more cheerful*"tell me, has she mellowed any?"