name: Lilah
in detention for: ditching class

*walks in* *sits down* *thinks: where is everybody?*

Random RP 47 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک axemnas said…
Name:Jacob
in detention for: fighting

Holding two fingers to his nose Jacob, a guy about 5'2", dirty blonde haired and hazel eyes wearing a black ball cap turned backwards, dressed in a tattered muscle shirt and coyote colored cargo shorts walked into the room and looked around seeing a girl he sat down at a seat to the right of her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک summerfrog said…
Name: Aubrey
in detention for: wearing "inappropriate" clothing to school

She walked in the classroom, carrying a book, right after a guy. She sat down in a desk diagonal from the girl who was already there, and started reading.
"What are you in for" Fang asked her already having an idea or two as he leaned forward in his seat slightly
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ben-toAyame said…
Name:Ayame Knight
In Detention For:Fighting,and Ditching to Have a Beer

Ayame Waited for the Teacher to Leave Then Opened her Bag and pulled out a BudLight
Name:Jack Rains
In Detention For:Talking and goofing off in class

Jack walked into the room his fedora on his head and sat down at a desk. Making a slight grown he took off his fedora and revealed an icepack on top of his head.
Ayame Looked at the Guy" What are you in for"As she took a swig
"Clowning around" Jack said giving a smile
Jacob looked over at her "I bet i can guess what yur in for"
Takes Another Swig"Yeah It's Quite Obvious"
Jacob nodded "I got in a fight" he said with a shrug.
"Yeah That is Also why I am here I got into a Knife Fight with a Younger Kid."
Jacob nodded "i see, i had ta fight in a variation of 'the Chicago way' he pulled a knife i pulled a fist, it's safe ta say he's in worse shape than i am"
Well I guess that At the very least
Jacob nodded "an considerin that yur here i take it ya either won or the fight got broke up before it got interestin"
No I sent the kid to the Hospital
Jacob nodded "impressive, what were ya arguein over?"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Harpaw8 said…
name: Sabrina
In detention for: fighting

Sabrina walked into the detention room sitting down looking at the desk then looking up at the others
Jacob glanced over at Sabrina "what ya in for?"
Sabrina: "I stabbed..." she muttered the rest looking away awkwardly.
Jacob smirked "sounds kinda like what happened ta me" he said
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
meh
Sabrina: "What did you do? I...kinda...stabbed someone in the shoulder with a pair of sizers in art class." she said looking up at him
Jacob smirked at the mental picture. He might of looked a bit unbalanced but he had a good reason to be though. "I got in a fight, the guy pulled a knife i pulled a fist and by the end of the fight i had stabbed em with his own knife" he said
Sabrina smirked as well. "That sounds epic, wish I was there." she took out the sizers looking around she cleaned them more
Jacob grinned and nodded "What did the person do ta p- ya off?"
sabrina: "He was always being rude. Finally he called me a freak of nature and that my parents should die. Then I lost it."
(might have to go to bed soon btw)
Jacob smirked and nodded knowing the feeling quite well. He's clock'd numerous people for insults like that. Unfortunately the fact that he was an orphan it gained him a lot more ridicule.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hmmm
Sabrina shrugged. "Actually, this is the first time I ever got detention. I have been expelled once before...for actually...killing someone by mistake, for the same reason."
Jacob nodded "interestin" he said and stretched his back, He hated these hard seats. "the closest i've come ta that is gettin sent ta juvie for a while" he said
Pauline smirked slightly. "what did you do?"
(g2g to bed, ttyl)
((ok))

"I lost my temper" Jacob said bluntly then looked down his tone taking a slightly darker tone"i don't know what happened exactly but, i got in a fight with em an when it was broke up he was alive but, sometime in between that the kid died, the cops came in and arrested me an i went ta juvie fur man slaughter"
Pauline: "Wow. sounded brutal, is Juvy harsh?....probably is. I have never been there and I hope I never will." she leaned back in her desk
Jacob nodded "yeah... I got beat up every other day during a fight I rarely started, I did learn some new skills though that'll never go on my résumé. I didn't get beat up half as often as I could of when they heard what I did. I hope ya never do end up there. How the heck ya got by with just getting expelled ya got me" he said
Pauline: "Because the wound was not bad enough to kill him, they were small sizers too, safety sizers, but it hurt more because they are less sharp."
Jacob nodded "none the less ya got lucky" he said
Pauline nodded. "I sure did..." she looked around the room at all the different people doing their own individual things. Some drawing on paper or desks, some shooting spit balls and throwing paper airplanes, ect ect...
Jacob nodded "i'm curious are they forcin ya ta go ta counselin every now an again?" he asked
Pauline: "Only once. A incident like this has only happened twice for me."
Jacob nodded "they make me go quite a few times a week" he said rubbing his temple.
Pauline: "Must be stressful."
Jacob nodded "more like a headache" he said
Pauline: "I know how you feel...I always have a headache."
Jacob nodded "They always want ya ta talk about something and its rarely a topic ya wanna talk about then they act like their overly agreeable still trying to get the subject to gravitate over,
Pauline: "And sometimes, you even forget why you did something, they ask you why and you dont know what to say..."
Fang nodded "Yep, the only good thing about my visits are their bopbag, i picture its them and it makes be feel less annoyed"
Jack listened to the two and looked up at the ceiling
bump
bump