Random RP Jersey ساحل RP.

Seastar4374 posted on Jan 02, 2011 at 01:04AM
Everseen the show jersey Shore? Well i decided to start a JS RP. Its just like the show. Anyone can join in whenever you don't have to ask me.

Random RP 44 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Seastar4374 said…
*walks into the house with her bags. She smiles and sets it down in one of the rooms. She walks back out and waits for other people to come*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Briannalq said…
*looks around and walks itno the housee* O TO EM TO EM TO GEE! FIST PUMP XD *pumps my fist into the air like a noob*
*giggles* You must be Bree. Sup i'm Rochelle. *smiles as Vinny, Pauly-D, and,the situation walks in. She blushes*
*looks at all three of them as my hot pink contacts shin a little because the sunlight was hitting them* hey dudes *saids to them as i smile* *tan-gent walks into the room and winks at me* *i gust gave him a weird look and turn around and walk oer to the couch and sit down* *tan-gent sighs in defeat and then sits on the bean bag chair*
*spreads out on the couch and smiles. My tanktop rolls up a little bit and my belly button piercing shows a little.* Oh damn! *rolls it back down. Looks at the guys* Well we'll get to know eachother way better soo- *Snooki, Angelina, J-WOW, and Sweetheart walk in*
*looks around and thenlooks at the girls and they see my hot pink contacts and my black and red dress * hey *smiles at them as my eyes glow lightly because of the sun* Tan-Gent looks at them and then at me with a smerk* *i glare at tan gent* so whats up ? *saids to the other girls* *J-WOW smiles at me*notin much gurl and kool contacts * i laught and say* thanx * angelina smiles and then relaxes on the chair next to me* *i wave my hair a little as i stand up* situation wink at me and Tan-gent looks a little pissed i roll my eyes and walks out of the room*

*stands up* well this is awkward. *Snooki looks at me and nods in agreement* Okay who wants to go to the beach? *Snooki smiles* Snooki: I guess I'll go. *Me and snooki get changed and leave*
*sittingo n my bed in y room thinking about stuff **sighs* well im soo bord *pulls out my cell phone and starts texting holly my bffle* h*holly texts back dude i see u on tv like right now! i text back yeah yeah yeah i guess these reality tv shows arnt fake holly texts back to me yeah well at liest we know* tan-gent walks into my room like he owns the place* get out of my room *growls at him* *tan-gent sighs* y do u hve to be like this? *snarels at him* im not like one of the girls that u can get the first time u have to get to know me bitch! *angelina hears me yell at tan gent* *tan gent glares at me* o no u did not gust cal me a bitch! * i start to get really pissed off at him*
*I smile and walk down to the beach with Snooki right at my side. We smile as we get somne attention. We lay down n beach towels* So how much do you wanna bet a fight broke out when we left? Snooki: *looks at me* With that Angelina bitch there its not woth the bet. *I put my sunglasses on* Yeah your probably right snooks. *she nods* Snooki:Of cource I was in three other houses with her. *puts suntan lotion on myself and looks at her* Damn was it that abd? *she nods* Snooki: it was really bad.
Tangent starts to get pissed off also* u wanna go bitch!? *saids to me* * i smiles evily at him* HELL YEAH U BITCH ASS HOMO! *jumps on him and rams his face into the floor* tangent groans in pain* u bitch! *i smerk and get off of him and walk out of the room* *the situation walk in the room* dude u got beat by a girl! *pick up a frying pan and throws it at the situations head* *the sitiuation doges* holy fuck!*iismerk and walk down stairs and i sit next to angelina*
*Snooki and I walk back to the hosue* Okay who bitched at who>? *Angelina stands up and looks at me really pissed off* Angelina: SHUT UP BITCH! *I look at her shocked but at the same time pissed* oH YOU WANNA GO BITCH?! Angelina: BRING IT ON WHORE! *we tackle eachother and start fighting with eachother. Vinny runs out and smerks* CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT! *we continue fighting*
*run into the room* WOULDU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP U MOTHER FUCKING CUNT SUCKING ASS WIPEING DICK HOLES *grabs angelina by the hair while i look very very very pissed i pick her up and walk outto the pool and throw her in it while she had her clothes on* DONT MESS WITH RO! *the situation looks at me kinda scared* *i walk back into the room adnd yell*PLEASE STUT THE FUCK UP SO I CAN RELAZ AND READ MY FUCKING BOOK U ASSWIPES *yells at Vinny and then walks up to my room and lays down on my bed and starts to read again*Tan:gent" smerks * u guys shouldent mess with her *shows u all his one side of his face that iss all brused up and theres a little bitof blood runing down it*
*looks at Vinny blushing. He winks at me and I blush more. I walk away in kind of a strut. He watches me and walks the other direction trying to think of ways to impress me. Later that night I lay down on my bed and Vinny walks in* Dude what are you doing in here. *sits up and he sits beside me* Vinny: Nothing. *kisses me and i kiss him back. He pins me down and I look up at him* Vinny No! *pushes him off of me* Its only the first night I am not doing that! *he sighs* Vinny: your just worried about being called a slut aren't you? *I look at him* No its not just that its that I really don't think its good to hook up on the first night.
*i sigh and sit up on my bed * *thinks i dont think i really belong here even though i am really tight with rochelle* *stands up and walks downstairs to the kitchen and pullsout vodka and wine **smerks and saids to myself* i shall make my familys old resipie *giggle a little as the lighter and nicer sideo f me shows only when im by my self and around u* *mixes the vodka and wine together into a glass i also add sault and lemon juice and then i mix it all together with a straw as i add a teaspoon of sugar* *laughts as i take a sip of it* ah yes this reminds me of my family *sighs as i sit on the chair as i sip my drink* *sweetheart walks into the room and sits next to me while smileing nicely* ur soo kool *saids to me with a bubbley kind of tone* *i look at her with a shy smile* thanx .... *saids quietly as i tak another sip of my drink and i walk out of the room* *walks over to the conffssional* ok i dont think i belong here even though.. my friendro saids i tottaly do but im not a outgoing type of girl im kinda biploar *sighs as i walk out of the confessional and back up to my room with my drink in my hnd and u see me out the door walking withthe drink in my hand and u know its my familys secret recipie drink* * i see angelina in he room with me* grr what r u doing here ? *hisses at her* * u hear me hiss and u know that thats a very bad sign when i do that*
*runs into the room in a tank and shorts* what the hell is going on with you two?! *Angelina looks at me* A: tell this freak to get out of here! *points at Brianna and I sigh* just stop it you two? *yawns and walks back to my room. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep. Snooki falls asleep after me*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*i smile evily as i walk over to te door and lock the door to our room* u did not gust cal me a frrea ku MOTHER FUCKING CUNT LICKING HOE *jumps on her and she falss down onto the ground* ro ro alwase trys to keep me calm but when some one crosses the line THEY DIE!
Angelina: I don't give a fuck now give it a frickin rest! *she passes out and I wake up. I walk downstairs and grab a glass of water. I walk back up to my room and lay down again. I just stay up for the rest of the night*
*i pick her up and lay her on her bed because i have a good heart and all* *mombles to myself* shes a stupid hoe *walks down stairs and sit up watchign tv the rest of the night untill the next day as i wait for every one to wake up i start makeing breakfast for everyone *
*my stomach starts growling in my sleep and it ends up waking me. I sniff the air and look at Snooki. She jooks back at me* S: Is somebody cooking something? *I nod* Probably yeah. *I stand up and so does she. We both walk downstairs to find out who*
*giggles quietly as i keep cooking for everyone in the house* *adds spices * o hey looks at you and snooki **tan gent walks into the room*mmmn wats cookn? *i look at him and smiles a little* food !*tan gent laughts at me and then smiles as he sits at the table *sees the others groggly walk into the room* *anime sweatdrops and then continues to cook*

*yawns again and crosses my arms. I lean against the wall and look at Tan-Gent.* You are seariously Annoying. *I walk back upstairs and go back to sleep*
*tan-gent ignores ur comment and watches me cook* *i look at him* r u some kind of stalker? *i say and vinny walks into the kitchen as i keep on cooking*
*I wake up and walk downastairs again. I sit down in the living room and sprawl out on the couch using Ronnie's lap as a pillow*
*i look at snooki and glare lightly at her it wasent a evil glare it was gust like u know a wierd one * *i turnd around and then start to set the table* *smiles at her* you can start eating ill be out side..... *walks away*
*I sit up and walk over. I mess with Pauly D's hair and sit down beside Snooki* Snooki: Okay are we doing grace like we did in the first house? *Vinny laughs a little* Vinny: Dear Lo- *starts laughing again and so do the rest of us* Vinny: Amen. *we repeat him and satrt eating*
* i look t al of you and sigh a little and then walk out of the house* *looks up at the clouds andsmiles a little* Tan-Gent: whats her problem *talking about me* sweetheart: im not sure*looks around a little *
*I stop eating and look at them* She's probably home sick. *grabs another pancake and looks at Vinny. Then at Sweetheart and Tan-Gent* She doesn't really think she fits in. Maybe we should take her to the clutch with us tonight. *they nods and I stand up* okay well its goiong to be a surpirse for her so do nott ell her about it. *they nod and we finish eating*
sad
*i pull out my ipod and lisen to music * *sighs as i look up to Anelina**thinks if her name saids angel why is she the liveing hell f this house* *laughts at my inside joke and then walks back into the house and snooki wants to lisen to my i pod with me and i let her, *
*I sigh and start doing dishes with Vinn. I look at him* soooooo. *He looks at me* Vinny: sooo what? *I sigh* what are you doing later? *he shrugs* vinny: i donno why. *sprays him with a hose and smiles* oh. No reason. *he takes it from me and starts spraying me. I scream and run off. He drops the hose and runs afetr me*
*i hear u scream and chuckle a little as tan -gent runs and picks me up* WTF?! *i yell athim abd he gust smerks evily* what r u planing? *saids to hun* *tan ent smerks*o nothing.. *he smiles slyly* *my eye twiched* RO CAN I KILLL HIM? *i yell**tangent* *looks at me while smerking* u think u could defeat me? *lift my leg up and kicks him in the balls makeing him drop me* *i land on my feet and walk up to my room* *tan gent cringes in pain*
*walks into the room soaking wet* Brianna what the heck did you do?! *looks right at Tan-gent then at her* That is really- *voice cracks* Not that fu- *starts laughing* okay that is pretty funny.
*i laught also* mwhahahaahahahaha! *tangent glare at u and me as angelina and snoooki walk into the rooom followed by ronnie and Pauly d* **pauly d and ronnie start to laught obnoxiouse ly at tangent* *i grab them both by the ear and throws them down onto the ground* now u saw how strongi am *smiles at u and then giggles cutely and then i sit o nthe couch*
*rings out my hair on the carpet and sighs. looks at my watch* Hey Vinny what time is it? Vinny: *sings* its t shirt time! *the guys run off and I giggle* wierdos. *walks back to my room and gets changed into sbooty shorts and a tanktop. Walks back out and starts doing my makeup*
* smiles at snooki and angelina* *puls out my cell phone ad texts lil wane hey do u see me on tv? lilwane texts back* yeah shawity u look hawt and nice take down on the guys **i giggle to myself and text back well i like to take down weirdos lol *lil wane texts back yeah i know u were alwaselike dat * *i ext him back well i ext u later i dont want people getting suspishous*
*finishes and walks into the room.* Come on your coming too. *leans against the door and pushes it open. I stumble and catch myself. I look at you again* The cab comes in fifteen minutes. *walks out and downstairs. Vinny smiles and i sit down next to him. We start kissing again*
* i watch u leave and i sigh as i get my rave clothes oni fix my hair up and put hair spray on* *laughts as i put in my neon ink contacts and grab my hot pink hand bag* YO! im ready *laughts a i ell a u while ur kissing Vinny* Tan-gent looks at me and i lick the gient lollipop and i wlk over to u and laught*
*I push away from Vinny and look at you* Oh ha ha ha. *he holds me close to him again and I blush. We start kissing once again and he movs his hand up and down my back. i start blushing more*
*i look at both of u and say while laughting** geta room *snickers as i hear the cab pull up for all of us* * i get in the cab first*
*I get into the cab and so do the rest of the girls. A seprate taxi pulls up for the guys and they get in. they both drive off*
* i look at u not sure on were im going but i shurg and smiles at you* ummnwere are we goin? *Sweetheart giggles a liitle* ull see *i swear drop* ok thennn.......
*Looks at Brianna and they stop at the clutch. I open the door and get out* Come on guys. *the rest of the girls follow me. The guys get there and run in after us. I smile and look at Vinny as he walks in. i start dancing with and on him*
*i watchu dance with Vinny and i looks around kinda nervouse but then my fave song comes on* *starts to dance* tan-gent starts to dance with me* *i giggle and blushe a little*
*we continue and I start to want to go back to the house. Vinny looks at me and smiles slyly. I look up at him* What? *Vinny still smiels* vinny: nothing. *they play the song bottoms up and we still dace*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bcthestrongest said…
*walking in as a new student and turns to everybody*hi