Sandra Bullock So Sorry Sandra

Tam-Shull posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 05:41AM
New fan, keep your head held high, and never forget that u are a gorgeous/extremely talented woman who could get anyone she wants. No disrespect, but I think Jesse was threatened by you in so many ways! Take care, and remember this to shall pass.

Sandra Bullock 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Moonie52 said…
Of all the infidelity going around, this one actually made me hurt. Sandy is such a warm loving person and I love her so much. This was such a shocker - She deserves much better.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jesse719 said…
My heart broke for you watching it on tv and hearing it on radio. No one is deserving of such a thing. My heart goes out to you Sandra. Wish I could make it all better for u. You are Sandra Bullock and u will make it through this...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HuddyJoy0524 said…
crying
I was so upset when I heard about this. It makes me so angry to think that he could do this to her...but she's strong and i know she can make it through this my prayers are with her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twinlightwave said…
sad
New to fan site but a fan for years. Am so sorry to hear of Sandra's troubles. Words cannot express what hurt you must be feeling. First saw you in "Speed" and thought "What a perfectly beautiful face! I've watched you grow as an actor since. What a class act you are and so humble. You will get through this.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cdcaddis said…
I was very disappointed to hear about Sandra's situation. There is just something about her that makes me feel like I know her and my heart goes out to her because I know she feels very hurt and betrayed right now. Fidelity is just so important in a marriage and when that bond of trust is broken it can pretty much be the end of a relationship no matter how much you loved a person.

I know some guys get big heads and think that they can go out on their partner but they say they still love their spouse. Personally I think that is pure BS and just a way for guys who want to fool around to rationalize it's legitimacy.

I don't know Sandra Bullock other than from her movies and hearing her speak but I think she is a great lady and I'm sorry she is having to go through this nightmare. I wish that all the media would just give her a break and not dote on every bit of trash that someone is willing to sell for a few dollars.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک