Sawyer and Juliet Jack and Kate's reactions?

courtney7488 posted on Mar 09, 2009 at 12:31AM
Just wondering... how do you think Jack and Kate are going to react when they find out that Juliet and Sawyer are couple? I can definitely see Kate being jealous , but I'm not so sure about Jack. One thing's for sure: they will be shocked.

I hope the scene in which they find out is exciting. I'd personally love it if they just continued the end scene from the last episode: have Juliet show up and give Sawyer a kiss without realizing that Jack and Kate are watching. Even better yet- either Jack or Kate could walk in on them having sex. That would be very dramatic and hilarious at the same time, but I don't know if that would actually happen.

OK, I'll stop rambling now...
last edited on Mar 09, 2009 at 12:32AM

Sawyer and Juliet 16 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bellelena said…
I think Jack will be a bit surprised, but not really have any other emotional reaction. I think Kate will be floored and sort of jealous.

I bet it will be revealed to Jack and Kate by a mention of the fact that Sawyer and Juliet live together. This will prompt either Jack or Kate to ask if they are together.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sahour95 said…
smirk
I can't even imagen how thier reaction would be.I can see Juliet coming near Sawer and giving him a kiss and the face of Jack and Kate that would be totally uncomfrtable and ocwored.
But yet I don't think the shock will last for long,I mean probably Jack and Kate are going to hock up again this season.But waht I really wouldn't like it to happen that suliet would be scrwed up with the return of Jack and Kate.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک courtney7488 said…
sad
Yeah, I have a really bad feeling that the return of Jack and Kate is going to mess things up for Juliet and Sawyer... I just don't know how. It seems like every time we see a happy couple, something goes wrong.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
sad
yeah I mean the writers must be very direst they're soo good in making everybody lives sooo mesrable.But I don't want them to ruin this
I think they can have Sawyer confront his feelings for Kate in a way that will test, but ultimately strengthen his relationship with Juliet. It may be a path filled with some sadness, but I think that eventually the writers will give these two a happy ending.
I REALLY HOPE SO
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک white_rose said…
I think that the ruinun will be fill with weirdness at first but they will get used to it. I'd like to think that sawyer and juliet will get through this, besides I think Jack and Kate are in love with each other and they 'll get togther in this season IMO,and that will solve the problem of this quarandle.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDHmadx said…
Jack's face was the funniest thing ever when he clocks they live together in "namaste" !! It's like *crys* "great to see you, gotta run, im lookin to pick a fight with sawer" and Jules is all "Sure thing, he's here, we live together now." LOL

Just the way she said to Jack he was at the right house seemed so casual ... almost like she forgot he'd have a reaction to it
big smile
Yeah,I agree.Now if you had watched the promo for the next episode ,you'd tell that they're going to talk about it as I heared Horly saying"So they're living 2gether as NOT room mates?"And it seemed like Jack and Kate were in cpomplete shock!I can't wait untill I see what will happen.I hope we get to see more Suliet!
big smile
I agree- Jack's reaction was great! Though I suppose we all had similar reactions when we first saw James and Juliet happily living together lol (I certainly did).

I did not see that promo, but it sounds exciting! I cannot wait to see everyone's reactions.
big smile
The next episode would be taotally awsome ,can't waite!!
laugh
I wonder if Kate's gonna find out the same way that Jack did- knock on their door, expecting to see Sawyer, and Juliet opens the door instead.

How do you think Sayid will react? He was kind of friends with Sawyer by the time he left the island, but he never was too fond of Juliet.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDHmadx said…
link

Here's the sky1 promo for the UK ... suliet ... SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!! If i didnt love her so much i'd hate her for bagging a guy like Sawyer ... lol!
OHHH I'm very excited for the next episode it looks awsome!!!!!
That promo was great!
I just watched that promo- wow, it is so misleading!