Sawyer and Juliet Whatever Happened, happened

xDHmadx posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 06:55PM
What's everyone's thoughts on Suliet after "whatever happened, happened"?

I really do think Kate may still have feelings for Sawyer ... and as I can't see Jate reappearing at all in the near future, i do worry she may try and do something "kate-like" lol.

Then again, after 5x11 i have no doubts whatsoever in my mind that Sawyer is in love with Juliet ... he saved Ben for her, and even though they only had one scene together, i haven't been more sure of their feelings for each other.

I loved Juliet's confrontation with Jack ...

I loved how Sawyer talked about Juliet with a casual ease ...

I loved how Juliet made no secret that she would tell Sawyer exactly where Ben and Kate were ...

And i loved how she could convince him to save Ben's life (would love to have seen that) lol!

Really can't wait for more action from these two :)

Sawyer and Juliet 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک amyee said…
I agree with you! Some of the dialogue did seem to solidify Sawyer and Juliet as a couple. I would love for Suliet to get more screen time together, but at least we didn't have to watch Sawyer looking all moony eyed at Kate in this episode. My favorite moment was when Kate said to Sawyer that he seems to be doing fine in a relationship with Juliet, and he just got the sweetest smile on his face.

As for Kate's feelings, who the heck knows? I don't think even she knows. IMO, Season 4 seemed to establish Jack/Kate as the root for couple from the triangle/quadrangle, but now we're supposed to think that maybe Sawyer broke her heart? I'm not a Kate fan, so I won't say anything more...

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDHmadx said…
I'd love them to get more screen time too! Hopefully they will towards the end of the season? Judging from next week's promo I don't think we'll see the 70's til the week after.

I'm not really a Kate fan either ... well, I like her but not when it comes to decisions in her love life lol. Gotta say though, hats off to Evangeline, she really was amazing in this episode!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک courtney7488 said…
At first, I was worried that Kate's return would have an effect on Juliet and Sawyer's relationship, but now I'm not so sure. Both Sawyer and Kate have matured a lot during their time apart- I think Kate is done "flip-flopping", and Sawyer pretty much told Kate that he loves Juliet when he said he was saving Ben for her. I think Kate is now past the jealousy issues she once had.