Sex and Sexuality I Need Help..

brooklyn86 posted on Apr 12, 2011 at 12:19AM
i have a problem that is ruining alot of relationships..

it seems i can get hard pretty easily but when it comes down to the moment when i am about to have sex i have been going limp lately :-/ it is a new partner so i am thinking it is my nerves. the same problem happened with my last girlfriend but that was because i just lost interest in her... this girl i have much interest in and would love to have sex with her and have thought about it alot but the nerves are killing me and it screws me over bad. i am 24 years old so i am pretty sure i do not have ED, when she gets me aroused i can get hard easy and handjobs/blowjobs have not been an issue at all.. but we have yet to have sex.. it almost happened saturday night but my problem came up :-x it was pretty dissapointing/frustrating..

any advice? how do i conquer my damn nerves? and yes, this is with protection. once i hear "get the condoms" it just... dies haha am i thinking about it way too much? "just do it"?

Sex and Sexuality 2 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kuhleau said…
At 24 years there is a good chance your playing around will turn to sex. So before you start, get the condom, rip the top off and have it within arms length. At the point where it has to go on, it should be on and back in action within seconds. It is a real passion killer to get up, go to the cupboard, fumble around in three empty condom packets, get back into bed and then ask; well, where were we.

Also; find a position that stimulates you. You can go soft during the missionary position just from the sheer bordom of it.

Good luck spelt with an F
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AsakoIshikawa said…
smile
I think you need to learn to relax by imagining it. I had the same with my ex and after a month, it all got better.
This is the best free info to help I think:
link

Try to do breathing, imagine everything going well..you'll be fine!