Sexie (Mark and Lexie) Whats Your Fav Sexie Moment??

cicino1 posted on Jan 19, 2009 at 03:48PM
whats been you fav sexie moment????

mine was there first kiss wats yours????

Sexie (Mark and Lexie) 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xxxxsammyxxxx said…
heart
My Favourite Is Where Mark Says 2 Derek You Either Take Her Home Or I Will
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sellenb said…
heart
The bit where they're talking about Lexie's photographic memory in Joe's and he gets her to recite the Periodic table. His smile... MELTING!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sexie4eva said…
laugh
i love when she struck mcSteamy's hair , it happened after lexie broke his McPenis link
laugh
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GreysFan1104 said…
I really like the part when Mark put his finger on her mouth.Quote "You Think You Broke Me Little Grey,Your The One Who Put Me Back Together"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ElliesOwner said…
heart
Same as GreysFan
also I love when Mark brings Lexie coffee and she ends up calling him "Anne Frank". lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Martha1984 said…
heart
I love all their moments, except quarrels.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XxXrachellXxX said…
heart
All <33 Especially when Lexie confesses her love to Mark in 8x23 <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lexiegrey11 said…
"I love you. Oh god, oh my god, that just came flying out of my face. I love you. I just- I did it again! I love you. I do. I just, I love you. And i have been trying to not say it, i have been trying so hard to just mash it down and ignore it and not say it and Jackson is a great guy. He is. He's gorgeous and he's younger than you and he doesn't have any grandkids or babies with his lesbian BFF, and he's an Avery and he liked me, you know? He really liked me. But it was never gonna work out, because i love you. I am so in love with you. You're in me. You're like, it's like you're a disease. It's like i am infected by Mark Sloan and i just can't think about anything or anybody. And i can't sleep. I can't breathe. I can't eat. And i love you. I love you all the time. Every minute of every day, i love you. God, that feels so good to just say that. I feel so much better. I love you."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک violetLR90 said…
Season 7 episode 21: "I have everything I always want...almost" Their looks in this scene was amazing!!
But I love many scenes of the two.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GinnyW90 said…
Mark: Lex I'm still in love with you. I tried not be, but it didn't work. And Sloane's gone, there is no baby, and I don't want to sleep around. I want another chance. I'm in love with you.
Lexie: Karev, he's...Mark, I have a boyfriend.
Mark: I know. All I'm saying is that you could have a husband.