Shadow The Hedgehog SUPER CRAZY SHADOW FANGIRLS!

katkat57 posted on Feb 18, 2011 at 04:37AM
I know there are a LOT of insane shadow fangirls
out there,but,me,katkat57 is,THE MOST CRAZY,
INSANE,SHADOW FANGIRL ON THE PLANET!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM THE QUEEN OF CRAZY!and you may
know my saying,SHADOW'S MINE AND YOU CANT HAVE HIM!(NO STEALING MY SAYING,IM WATCHIN'!)and i can
proove it!i posted 7 shadow fan pics in only 5
minutes!and i have 1,289 shadow posters only on my bedroom door!i also have 3 shadow plushies and
a giga shadow pic on my wall!so be shadow fans!
i'll see ya next week!
 I know there are a LOT of insane shadow fangirls out there,but,me,katkat57 is,THE MOST CRAZY, INSANE,

Shadow The Hedgehog 39 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک catgirl140 said…
monkey
Wow, that's alot. X3 But you can't be certain. Think how many people are Shadow fans. You will never know.

I can proudly say I'm not the biggest Shadow fan out there. =) And I can proudly say I'm not the biggest Blinx fan either. xD
 Wow, that's alot. X3 But آپ can't be certain. Think how many people are Shadow fans. آپ will never
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katkat57 said…
wink
wow very nice.i-i-i draw alot of Shadows;D
WTF!SILVER!!!!
 wow very nice.i-i-i draw alot of Shadows;D WTF!SILVER!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک segafan said…
WTF? D8
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shadowgirl122 said…
smile
hello i am new i know that is my rat ( so cute XD ) i am 8 years old i just wanted to be part of the site! but i love shadow the biggest fan OF ALL i want the PLUSHIE!!!!! and i love south park. my favoret is cartman!!! but i LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE!!!!! Shadow the hedgehog even more! so yeah hi everyone and i hope shad0whedgeh0g submits one here i want to chat! so hi!
 hello i am new i know that is my چوہا ( so cute XD ) i am 8 years old i just wanted to be part of the
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shade12 said…
heart
Iam so crazy i renamed myself shade and every one calls me that SO HES MINE
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rubyluvsshadow said…
angry
I CANT BELIEVE THAT ANYONE CAN SAY THAT THEIR THE BIGGEST SHADOW FANGIRL AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I CRY FOR OVER 3 HOURS A DAY BECAUSE SHADOW ISN'T REAL AND I MAY NOT HAVE SO MANY PICTURES OF HIM OR TEDDY'S BUT I'M ONLY 12 YES 12 I'M 12 AND I'M IN LOVE WITH SOMETHING WHO ISN'T REAL SO I JUST WANT TO SAY I AM NOT THE BIGGEST SHADOW FANGIRL BUT I CARE MORE FOR HIM MORE THAN ANYONE IN MY COUNTRY
PowerRouge commented…
I'm with ya! I'm twelve and I LOVE this guy (who isn't godamn real!) I have no plushies یا anything of him! Only the games... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AgentShadow said…
Very well if you are the queen I must show respect....*bows* hello my name is shadow and queen katkat57 I'm here to kill you....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shadowwave said…
Crazy fangirls + shadow = death to all life on earth D: peoples, help stop the fangirls... before its to late... D:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک guilmon2149 said…
smile
'sigh'i guilmon2149 shall defend them. shadow is very cool and i think you should let them have their fun
 'sigh'i guilmon2149 shall defend them. shadow is very cool and i think آپ should let them have their
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک segafan said…
^ Fun? It's "fun" posting sexual pictures of Shadow? There are people that are young, 9 or 10 years old and you say let them have their fun? Those little kids will see it and show their parents, and their parents could report Fanpop and ban it from the Internet.
meh
'sigh' then leave it up to fanpop.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dancingwolf51 said…
big smile
YEAH I WANT THE PLUSHIE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
big smile
KATKAT57, I'M THE MOST INSANE SHADOW FANGIRL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!1
angry
P.S. you're dumb, katkat57. You're such a HUGE bragger!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک coole440 said…
@segafan You are totally right it grosses me out and am fricken 15!
angry
YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!?!?!? KATKAT57, YOU MAKE ME JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! I LOVE SHADOW SOO MUCH, AND YOU GUYS THINK YOU CAN BRAG TO ME TO MAKE ME MAD!!!! WELL, I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying
P.S. you guys r soooo mean!!
thats a lot of words
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک icutyou said…
how old are you babies? GTFO fanpop and grow up.
uh icutyu? i think the war is over.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shadowfancrazy said…
heart
Ok. SORRY BUT I'M THE BIGGEST SHADOW FAN. I HAVE EVERY SHADOW THING. I HAVE 15 GUNS. 889,00000 PICTURES ALL OVER MY HOUSE. I HAVE BLACK AND PURPLE HAIR (WITH RED IN IT) MY GRANDPA IS NAMED GERALD AND MY MOM'S NAME IS MARIA (I ALSO LOST MY FRIEND MARIA 5 YEARS AGO) AND I DRAW SHADOW ALL THE TIME. AND EVERYTHING. SORRY UT I'M THE BIGGEST FAN. I HAVE 109 SHADOW PLUSHIES NOT CARING BOUT ANY THING ELSE. I GREW UP WITH SHADOW SO HE'S MINE. I HAVE A GIGA PIC TO. AND I WILL POST A FEW FAN PICS.
heart
ALSO I'M 15 AND HAVE A FRIEND THATS 13 AND ANOTHER SHADOW FAN THATS 13 AND I CRY OVER HIM ALL THE TIME. I WANNA MARRY HIM. I WISH HE WAS REAL. I SEE HIM EACHNIGHT HEHE
I ALSO HAVE MY BIRTHNAME SHADE MARIA ROSE OR SHADOW MARIA ROSE HA
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jylen227 said…
monkey
My cousin is a bigger fan seriously my cousin is crazy
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shadows1fangirl said…
angry
I'm the real crazed fan girl if he was real I would be his wife people ask me a question I would no anything I have 3 shadow plushies, I draw everything of him so my wall is all shadow, I have a purse of him, I'm getting a wallet, I have the game and ssssoooo much more so if u think u r obsessed with shadow think again cause even on my wii all my game names are Mrs.spShadow Ford same goes for all my ather games so DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM MRS.SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
angry
I mean Mrs.Shadow Ford
angry
I love shadow more than any of u even if I don't have as much as u I llloooovvvveeee him way more if u told me u loved him more than me that would be a lie I LOVE SHADOW I'm even getting a phone cover of him and more like I say perveously so think again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Mrs.Shadow Ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Invader_Moss said…
tongue
Your real name and the names of people you know don't have anything to do with how big a fan of something you are. You could have grown up HATING Shadow the hedgehog and that wouldn't have changed the name anyone that you have know.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sonic777 said…
smirk
@shadows1fangirl

But his last name isn't Shadow...
Here's his fanpop account:

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ShadowChaos said…
angry
What the Hell is this?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sonic777 said…
laugh
@ShadowChaos LOL :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DuskThePuma said…
angelic
Mmmmm....
This is rather weird. Parthen my rambeling, but ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... wow, I don't even know wat to say. I was reading the entire thing and wow, this really sounds like war... k, I am no big fan or all, but I agree with segafan in the beginning, that fan girls are going a little toooo far with the sexy pictures. I mean, in Google, I even saw a picture of Shadow The Hedgehog having (umm, I don't want to say the 6 with the e instead of i word) with a purple hedgehog. This is going too far. Please stop this. I am 15 and use to this, but you fan girls are out of your minds. Pardon me...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RiverPirate said…
1,289 Shadow posters on your door? Must be some small posters.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Daisy_Shadowgf said…
crying
alright ppl, look, maybe i don't have anywheres NEAR as much shadow stuff as you do, but i feel that how much you love someone doesn't depend on how much themed stuff you have of them! i have the game a figurine and a bunch of other games that has shadow in them, but listen, not NO ONE can be as big of a fan as me! i took 3 quizes that said shadow and i are meant for eachother and i cry for 4-5 hours a NIGHT (one night was even 7 hours) because i wish my life could be like theirs! my one and only REAL dream is to be one of the freedom fighters! shadow means more to me than this whole world! and i don't care what anyone says, NOTHING CAN TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
 alright ppl, look, maybe i don't have anywheres NEAR as much shadow stuff as آپ do, but i feel that
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iwannalicku said…
smirk
Okay seriously , get real for a minute here, just because someone has for example 15 cuddly toys of him , and another girl might have thousands of posters of him does not mean the girl with the posters likes him any more than the girl with the cuddly toys , just simply means that one girl like cuddly toys , and the other likes posters, no big deal !! A different example! , I LOVE glee right ? But I don't have enough money to go see them live onstage , but another kid might have enough money ,that doesn't mean that kid likes glee more than I do , it just means he or she was privileged enough to go see them !! Get me ?? Good , so stop judging who's the bigger fangirl by how much stuff you have of him !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iwannalicku said…
heart
Oh ! And for the record ! I TOTALLY LOVE HIM ;D hahaha !!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PowerRouge said…
SHADOW!!! WHY YOU NOT COME OUT OF MY TV SCREEN??!!
 SHADOW!!! WHY آپ NOT COME OUT OF MY TV SCREEN??!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hollygeorgia5 said…
I agree with the not about stuff you own themed around it part. my bffl doesnt own much themed stuff but shes stil completely completely obsessed (all she has is 1 sonic game)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cutiepie101010 said…
mischievous
you girls are crazy lol rofl!