Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants The Sister ڈاکو, ہڈ 2

shelly7pooh posted on Jun 11, 2007 at 05:21AM
Did anybody know there is going to be The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2!! Is anyone else as excited as I am??

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 16 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک maknenek said…
yay!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک martinez_is90 said…
yess!!! I saw Blake Lively's interview on CBS i think and she said they were filming the second one!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MARRR- said…
Yes I already knew, but I am really reallly excited... Just can't wait.. I also have to wait a little longer here, cause i live in Europe, soooo it is killing me !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک amandaj said…
I didn't know!
when is the movie done?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XpsychotickissX said…
i cant wait!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lilie2 said…
yes! but you know that the movie sisterhood of the traveling pant 2 is not about the second book!!!! this is what i found:
''Taking place during the events of book four, Girls in Blue, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 follows The Septembers--Tibby, Lena, Bridget, and Carmen as they separate for the longest time yet.''
In the photos you see bee doing her digging (as in book 4!) and the girls graduated (also as in book 4)
I don't understand why they just didn't made book 2 into a movie first!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XpsychotickissX said…
i know
this is so confusing
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک funnyshawna said…
yey! i loved the first movie im glad there's gona be a second one.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bubbly131 said…
they are taking the final 3 books and making them into 1 movie. i cant wait to see it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swmchicklv said…
Me either......OMG i am so f-in excited...........i am counting down in two places......on my calendar and on my wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the last movie is a mixture of the last three books..................i am just so EXCITED.....i can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wild-child11 said…
wen does it come out?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lagreen4 said…
I have 2 tickets to the sneak preview in DC that I'm trying to sell. let me know if you're interested. tickets are for 7/31 (thursday) at AMC mazza gallerie at 7 pm
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dave said…
I just watched the movie with my little sister last night. It was really good! I was impressed that they kept such a good pace and kept things really interesting while going through all four stories. I think fans will really enjoy it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک huggies said…
Is it out yet in Europe?? For that matter is it actually out yet in America because I can't find anything online
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -SarahRaRaRa- said…
Yeah it's out in America, but has anyone any idea when it's coming out in Europe???
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xoxoVEL said…
yesss i know..but is it out yet??