Sonic پرستار Characters Alter Egos: Team Mobius (Superhero-based RP)

Fang-The-Bat posted on Oct 13, 2012 at 11:52PM
I already have a ton of RP's to do, but my love of superheroes has taken over and I just want to try this, regardless of what happens, enjoy if joining.

"The city has become awful, crime overtakes the streets and few are even trying to help anymore. This place needs more, it needs a team..."

Just a bit of info for joining Team Mobius-
Name:(Hero name)
Alter Ego:(Optional, don't need to do if you want a hidden identity among your teammates)
Hero or Villain:
Power:(Up to 3, wouldn't want to overpower)
Disguise Details: (e.g. colours, capes, and other stuff. Alternative would be a picture if you want)

Sonic پرستار Characters 192 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 192

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iceandsummer said…
Name: Black Star (actually........ that's really her name)
Alter Ego: ???
Hero or Villain: Hero
Power: Darkness, Light and Teleportation
Disguise Details: Nothing but a black cloak. Underneath, she wears a silver shirt, black pants and inhibitor rings around her wrist, also a white scarf. I'll post her pic some other time.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thatlimbokid said…
Hero name:Dark matter *its daniel actually XD*
Alter ego:Master of darkness *theres a pic*
Hero or villan:Hero
Powers:invisibility,Teleportation,the ability to turn to his human self
Disguise details:*picture*
 Hero name:Dark matter *its daniel actually XD* Alter ego:Master of darkness *theres a pic* Hero یا
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Fang-The-Bat said…
Name: Magefall
Alter Ego: ??? Ridley (first name is unknown, so just goes by his first name when not in superhero form)
Hero or Villain: Hero
Power: Various magic abilities, can strike up a "deal" with somone, can use chaos control
Disguise Details: He wears a navy suit with no tie when on a normal day, but in his superhero identity he wears a set of leather armour with an eye covering mask over his face. His normally long messy hair is combed to the side, changing his look more drastically than you'd think.
...Pie
pie...?
Its a joke that gets the role play started, you wouldnt understand.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Terrathecat said…
Name: Copycat
Alter Ego: Crystal Dremic
Hero or Villan: Hero but can easily turn evil
Power:Shaprshifter,Healer
Disguise: She shapeshifts into her hero form but wears a cross to stop people from copying her appearnce,( normal form is long brunette hair, red bow, black leather jacket,white tanktop,sneakers, plaid short skirt,knee lenth socks,fingerless gloves)
 Name: Copycat Alter Ego: Crystal Dremic Hero یا Villan: Hero but can easily turn evil Age: 15 Pow
(probably just gonna make a start here)
Magefall:-sitting alone on the edge of a building roof thinking- ~It's as if everyone has just turned a blind eye, we need to do something...~ -he then slides down a fire escape ladder, and runs along the street-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GuardianKeys said…
Name: Flaming K
Alter Ego: ??? sometimes called, "The Night"
Hero or Villain: Hero, but can sometimes go overboard/go into a major rage and become evil
Power:Black fire, Super strong(but not like Super strength, just real strong), and Psychokinesis.
Disguise Details: In pic.(yes both sides are her hero outfit) She's able to transform into her hero outfit, most of the time wears the cape but sometimes(rarely) doesn't wear it. Also, if she is wearing the cape she doesn't normally have the hood down.
 Name: Flaming K Alter Ego: ??? sometimes called, "The Night" Hero یا Villain: Hero, but can sometim
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TakTheFox said…
Name: Oblivion
Alter Ego: Like she would tell you
Hero or Villain: Thief
Power: Only reveals when needs to
Disguise Details: black suit with glowing details
GATHP! KUNRA! FINALLY!
XD GATHP?! .... oh I get it now !! XD
X{D HUZZAHNESS
XD anyways.. well.. Your First Rp with Kunra... who's... not... uh... *thinks moment*....well your First RP with her! X3
X{D HUZZAHNESS THE SECOND! X{D Do we wait for Fang?
uh.... I'm not sure...maybe we should.. or.. not... maybe... we could just.. start with our FC's meeting...
Okidoke.

Oblivion: *walks through wrecked streets* ... two-thousand... and six *smirks*
Flaming K: .. *on top of a building looking down at her*....(yeah she likes to start in a high place if she can XD)
(x{D Sounds like Rynk. Quick hint, Oblivion isn't Rynk)
Oblivion: ... *climbs up a building then keeps walking along* wonder what caused this...
(Got ya!)
Flaming K: *floats along the building's rim, a good distance from Oblivion, listening*...
Oblivion: *pulls out phone* ... *dials* ... Yeah hi. We planted the bomb like you said. I'm about to detonate it now.
Flaming K: ... *gets about as close as she can to not being noticed and hides*
Oblivion: *pulls out a small metal cylinder and is about to press button on top*
Flaming K: ! *uses powers to make it fly out of her hand and to her then jumps off the building, lands then starts running* (This is the fun part, to see if it was for good or for evil XD)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Terrathecat said…
Copycat:* yawns and follows Magefall *
(X{D)
Oblivion: *grins* I knew someone was following. *chases after* (You can't see her face though. It's a black mask)
Flaming K: *keeps going* *looks back and blasts Fire at her*
Oblivion: *keeps going* *suit absorbs the heat* *slams right foot onto the ground and charge flips over K then lands in front of her* Hey there.
Flaming K: ... well... if it's not you again.... what's with the bomb...
Oblivion: There isn't one. What you're holding is a tracking device... that explodes *cylinder makes small poof* I was just seeing if I had a shadow. And I do indeed. Care to introduce yourself?
Flaming K :*stands up straighter and closed cape more* Flaming K.... and yours?
Oblivion: Oblivion. Proffesion?
Flaming K: uh... hero... if you would.... Black fire. mostly my power.... I guess...your self?
(Gtg.. sorry)
(Is okay. see you tomorrow)
Oblivion: Classified... or true intentions classified. I'm a thief
(Sorry i ain't been here, when you guys posted that stuff, it was around 3-4AM)
Magefall:-stops to a walk before reaching a small parking structure with an old fashioned lift- Finally, home... -pulls the lift grate to the side and steps in, going down-
Flaming K: ah... for classification I won't go into detail if you really wish for me not to. (X.X Wordplay right there messing me up)
Dark matter:*standing ontop of a building with arms crossed* *looks down at Flaming K and Oblivion* Pothetic....
Flaming K: ... *looks to the side*.... Some ones here... *looks up at him*..... And.. Who are you?!
Magefall:-lift opens and Magefall walks into a large room with some beds, tables, other living stuff, tech sitting around and a wall of monitors around the city- Hmph... who are they? -looking at monitor of Oblivion and Flaming K... several large wall clocks in the background, each with a different time zone-
Dark matter:I go by the name Dark matter....
Flaming K: Ah.. then what's your business spying on us?
Dark matter:Im not, at least not on you two..
???:*watching from a dark alley*
Flaming K: hmm... *slowly tilts head enough to see the person in the alley, then looks back at Dark Matter* .. I SEE... so now... why be up there... just to get yourself a better view of.. whatever you're looking at.
???:*says so quietly that nobody hears* Because he knows who I am....
Dark matter:Hes my alter ego...Hes known by many names, But they mostly refer to him as the master of darkness....
(I think Alter ego means that it's your normal self...I don't know! >.< I'm just confused on the fact of it!!!)
Flaming K: Master of Darkness.. well tell this "Master" that there's not just 1 Master of darkness... that there can be more than just one person.... *Begins to kind of approach the Alley*
(a alter ego is your evil alter self..)
Darkness master:*evil smile* *fleetway voice*Dont think you can beat me or even catch a glance of me! im faster then anything.....
Oblivion: Sorry, all I hear is "I've got a fat head"
(o.o... oh.. ^^" well I kind of feel silly for putting a different name! I'll change it.)
Flaming K: *laughs inside* wow... then why can I still know where you are, just by you talking...
Oblivion: *to Darkness master* Well if you want fear er whatever, you aint gonna get it from me. Dark-villains are so last century. And it's not like you're a threat
Flaming K: *to Oblivion* I also Agree with you.