Soul Eater The evil invotation of DWMA (soul eater rp)

dargox posted on May 11, 2012 at 05:46AM
(opening song: link)

Ok, in this rp the most evil characters of soul eater has return for a unknown reason and has not only overtaken death city but also turned a few good characters like...black stars, patty, soul, dr. stein, death scythe, and kid.

Death: now hold on, before all you start wrighting hate mail as leader of death city and DWMA, I have built a small but strong group of freedom fighter to protect and combat this evil as well to train refugees in meister & weapon fighting.

Me: ok, so those who wants a soul eater role like me know.

soul eater roles:
Liz thomson (poniesaremybffs)
Patty thomson (poniesaremybffs)
Death the kid (poniesaremybffs)
Death (theadventghost)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___

FC info sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Meisters or weapon:
Weapon shape: (if you're a weapon)
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Clothes:
Star rank:
Soul shape:
Crush:
Bio:
last edited on May 12, 2012 at 12:31AM

Soul Eater 137 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 137

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dargox said…
(here's my)

[Fc character 1]

Name: Dexal takumi
Personality: cool, layback, strong, loyal, kind, smart, and loves to battle.
Meister or weapon: meister
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 157 lb.
Clothes: black boots, blue jeans, red t-shirt, black zip up hoodie with the death logo, and fighting gloves
Star rank: 2-star
Soul shape: brave
Crush: maka, tsubaki, and his weapon flare.
Bio: joined Dwma few years ago and met weapon girl name flare and quickly became friends with her as well as hard working partners, useing powerful moves on powerful foes without calling on their soul resonance.

[Fc character 2]

Name: Flare yamada
Personality: sweet, flirty, kind, loyal, vain, some times hyper, loud, and boy crazy
Master or weapon: weapon
Weapon shape: long sword, scythe, and a battle axe
Hair color: light brown
Eye color: light blue
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110 lb.
Clothes: black knee high higheels with red metal straps, black jean style short-shorts, black t-shirt with a soul eater logo on front, a very small red jacket, two black & red striped forearm sleavs, and black DJ style headphones.
Star rank: 2-star like dexal
Soul shape: outgoing
Crush: soul, kid, and dexal but remeber flare is boy crazy, so she'll try to flirt with any guy that's around her age.
Bio: same like dexal's just have to rewrite things.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheAdventGhost said…
(Alright, this will fun)(Gonna try and switch things up a bit)

Name: Valon Kagami
Personality: nice, would sacrifice himself to save people.
Meisters or weapon: Meister
Weapon shape: (if you're a weapon)
Hair color: black
Eye color: blue
Height: 5'3
Weight: 120lb.
Clothes: A gray shirt with a picture of a sword on it, black pants and gray boots, along with a necklace that holds a special jewel.
Star rank: 2 star
Soul shape: He has a light soul and a dark soul (don't worry, he has full control this time)
Crush: None really, aside from Nera his weapon partner
Bio: Valon is very outgoing, and would sacifice himself, just to save a friend.

Name: Nera Bane
Personality: Sweet, doesn't get hostile with girls that hit on Valon,
Meisters or weapon: Weapon
Weapon shape: A katana blade, with a white handle
Hair color: Black
Eye color: purple
Height: 5'2
Weight: 120lb
Clothes: Black shirt with a gray picture of a heart, with a black schoolgirl skirt
Star rank: 2 star, just like Valon
Soul shape: calm and sweet,
Crush: Valon (don't worry, she'll share him, she's not as crazy as Soma)
Bio: Valon and Nera met in a forest, Nera, was sitting through the forest, so Valon was exploring through the forest (child) and he saw Nera all by herself crying. Valon was by himself too, so Valon took Nera in, and they became the best of friends and partners,

(Alright, I'm in)
(ok, lets start the rp)

[episode 1: the count down to invotation]

{day 30 befor invotation}

Dexal standing on a nearby rooftop while holding his partner flare in scythe, watching a man in a red & black striped sweater with blade like fingers feeding on a sleeping child's soul. "YOU THERE, FREDDIE THE COUGAR!!!" dexal shouts to the man

"huh?" The man looks at dexal.

"YOUR SOUL HAS BECOME PURE EVIL AND RUNS THE RISK OF BIRTHING A DEMON, SO WE'RE HERE TO COLLECT IT FOR LORD DEATH!!!" dexal continued.

Freddie rush at dexal. "MORE POWER!!"

Dexal dose the same, getting into an epic fight.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Angel Shii Stone
Personality: cold, deadly, doesn't talk, sneaky, Loner (I'll tell you why she's like this in the bio)
Master or weapon: Master
Hair color: white
Eye color: red
Height: 5'3 (but looks kinda the same height as everyone else)
Weight: 20lb (doesn't eat much)
Clothes: Black hoodie, black hat (that she uses to cover her white hair), a red bandana (to hold her hair under her cap and make the end of her hair look like a fringe), a black t-shirt with some designs, black shorts, black shoes with red shoe laces, normal white socks
Star rank: 2 star
Soul shape: Mysterious (if there is one I how you don't mind if I made it up Dargox)
Crush: none (at the moment)
Bio: now to tell you why Angel is like this Angel never knew her parents or family originally she's an orphan cause from what she heard her family has just disappeared into thin air just like that so mostly she doesn't know how to be happy or smile or how to love someone or be friendly all she learned was that she has to keep to herself most of the times and not trust people that easy she hates a lot of things even something's she does she hates she only has one thing that she likes and that's her bracelet it's not a normal kind of bracelet it's special but I can't tell lol

Angel: *jumping from roof to roof then stops to see Dexal and crouches down then she gets out a mini needle and throws it making it hit Freddie in the eye then crouches down hiding myself so I won't be seen*
Valon: *Hiding darkly on a rooftop waiting for time to strike*
"GRAAAAW!!!" Freddie growls and grabs his eye.

"dexal, he's open!!" Flare said thew the scythe blade

"RIGHT!! LETS GO SOULER FLARE!!! Slash!!" dexal rush freddie and sliced him in midair.

freddie body dies leaving just a red soul flowing just above the ground.

Flare change into human form grabbing the soul. "ok, i'll save this soul for later and thanks for the meal dex <3"

"no problem, it's just part of the job...now to call lord death" dexal walks up to random window and fogs it up, wrighting the numbers 42-42-564 and the window turns into a screen.

(ok, who wants the role of death?)
Valon: *Jumps down* That was great.
(I guess I'll take it)
Lord Death: Well, hello Dexal, Flare. I trust your mission went well.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shadowsign said…
Same characters, but different situation and abilities.

Name: Leia Strong
Personality: She's a bit of a geek, but isn't embarassed by it. Smart in battle and not one to be goaded into unnecessary fights. But if someone she cares about is in danger she will protect them to the very end. If her friends need any help, she's there, but if Leia herself is the one struggling, especially with emotional stuff, she doesn't let anyone know or help.
Meister
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown.... Usually.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: Um, 119ish?
Clothes: Simple, solid color blue top, short Jean skirt, faded red Converse, silver dragon bravely on her frost connected by a chain to the run on her middle finger.
Star rank: N/A (Not a student)
Soul Shape: Purple, movement of the soul reflecting th look of how her bangs cover on of her eyes.
Crush: None
Bio: She ran away from home. Wont tell anyone why, but wjatever the reason it cut her so deep that Leia still has the scars. She's protective over those she cares for but prefers do deal with painful emotions alone. Only her partner and one friend, Lily, knows about the strange, almost paranormal ability Leia possesses, probably originating from whatever sent her running.

__________________________________________­_

Name: Lily Waters
Personality: She's a kind person, the sort who is willing to be friends with anyone. But she's also the kind of girl to hold a grudge. Cross her and she will never forgive. Those usually on her hate list are ex boyfriends, and it's her tendency to be a little boy crazy that is Leia's constant source of stress.
Weapon
Weapon Appearance: Scythe with a black streak across the top of the curving blade and long ribbons trailing off the long, red and silver colored handle.
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Emerald green
Height: 5'6"
Weight: Oh, you did not just as that...
Clothes: Flair jeans with a long sleeve shirt and her signature vest and fedora.
Star Rank: N/A (Not a student.)
Soul Appearance: Soft green colored soul, the shape of the soul similar to the fedora she wears.
Crush: Several, but none in Death City.
Bio: No tragic, blood soaked past. Normal, upper middle class family. Was born with the ability to then into a remarkable weapon, so she had to wait until she was old enough to attend the Academy. However, before she could leave her home, she found a rag tag runaway a sleep in the shed in her backyard. The girl was terrified, but Lily couldn't send her away, or let her go alone. So she took all the money out of her savings and ran after Leia.
_________________________________________­__
(Pretty good)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک poniesaremybffs said…
(I wanna join! But I maaayyyy have several characters... you know some of them. I'm Death the Daughter-in-Law, aka Dotty, who is a girl version of Kid. Also I'm Kid, his weapons, and Dotty's twin knives, Yamaro and Resano. I'll post pics of them when I get on my computer.... I cant go into detail right now cuz its reeeaaaalllllyyyy hard tot type on my Kindle Fire...)

My group walks up.
(Nice)
Mod watches the others curiously. 'None of them are symmetrical....' he thinks.
**Kid
Valon: There's never much to do anymore,
Angel: *was still hiding in the shadows but then quietly sneaks off making sure nobody notices her*
"yes sir, we just got our 99." Dexal tells death.

flare looks at valon, asking. "who are you?"
Angel: *keeps sneaking off but then a creature appeared infront of her then she stood up her body becoming a black figure and her eyes glowing red then gets out her twin daggers and starts fighting*
Kid slides into view. "Hi Dad."
Angel: *stabs the creature in the stomach mumbling* die
Valon: Name's Valon Kagami
Nera: And I'm Nera Bane
Kid smiles and turns to them. "You are asymmetrical. "
Valon: ...
Nera: Huh?
"who are you talking to, kid? I hope it's not me cause i can show you how asymmetrical I can be" dexal tells kid.
Angel: *throws the creature over and it lands by Dexal dead her black figures showing from the moonlight but her eyes are glowing bright red then she disappears*
Valon: Actually, he was talking to us
Nera: yeah
"ok...?" Dexal saids looking at valon.

"dexal, look!!" Flare screams, pointing at the evil soul from the creature that angel killed.
Angel: *jumping from roof to roof her body looking like a black figure as she then lands in the dark allyway she pants a bit and put her hand on her left dagger holding to feel one of her Dagger's missing then thinks: damn I must've left my dagger in that body*
Valon: An evil soul, it's no mere Kishin egg, I'll say that,
Nera: Yeah
(um...hikari, one thing in this world when you kill something human or not, the body disappear leaving only the soul behind, so there's is no body. Btw your weapon should have a human form too.)

Dexal walk over to soul and see a dagger laying on the ground, saying. "hey you dagger! you can show your human form and tells us, who's your meister?"
(sorry I didn't know about the body I haven't watched soul eater in ages)
Anthony: *changes into his human form* Well hello and I'm sorry but I believe I cannot tell you who my master is
(no prob, i'm just into soul eater myself but even though i'm a newbie, i'm learning fast. ^_^)

"well, can you at lest tell us, if you & your meister are a part of the DWMA?" Flare asked.

"yeah! Cause telling by your soul wavelength, I said you & your meister have a strong fighting style to take out kishin eggs like that one." Dexal add while pointing to the evil soul still just flowing in place.
Angel: *lands behind Anthony* Anata wa watashitachi ga ugokashi tsudzukeru gotga meshiagare aru
Anthony: *turns around and faces Angel* Oh Anata wa korera no hitobito ga watashitachi no koto motomete ita watashi o mitsuketa tenshi-sama
Angel: *stands up straight* Yoku karera wa watashitachi ni tsuite shitte oku hitsuyō ga ari dontodonto
Anthony: *sighs* hai Sama
(Translation:
Angel: there you are c'mon we don't have time
Anthony: oh you found me these people were just asking about us Angel-Sama
Angel: well don't they don't need to know about us
Anthony: yes Sama
"HEY EXCUSES ME!! We just asked you a question, you at lest anwser to be nice." Flare yelled, stomping her foot.

Dexal place a on flare's shoulder, saying. "calm down and let them go, i'm sure we'll see them again that is if they go to DWMA but for now lets get going"

"that's right! Now have our 99 souls, we just need to find a witch soul for tommrow." Flare exclaims.

"yup, so rest is key right now." Dexal said while opening a portal to death city.

Both dexal & flare walke into the portal.
Angel: *watchs them leave through the portal* you didnt tell them
Anthony: no
Angel: alright Andrew you can change back now
Andrew: *jumps out of the holder and changes into human form* ahh finally
Angel: Anthony what were you thinking though you know you cant tell anyone who we are
Anthony: i wasnt thinking of telling them anything
Angel: good cause you know that we work alone
Andrew: of course sis we know that but their gonna find out about us someday
Anthony: yeah he's right
Angel: i dont care i dont trust anyone besides who knows they find out about us and then boom we're dead
Andrew: *sighs* you will never change will you
Angel: *leans on a wall staying silence*
Anthony: take that as a no
Angel: come on....we gotta keep moving
(by the way Anthony and Andrew are twins as you would've guessed but their not related to Angel as i said before Angel is an Orphan and she doesnt like talking to people she doesnt know or letting anyone know about them but yeah they work alone but Andrew and Anthony thinks its about time that Angel makes some new friends and you know cheer up her personality make her a brighter person or something but they're doubting that it will happen soon or at all)
[day 29 befor invotation]

{@dwma}

Flare looking at the mission wall for a open witch mission. "MAN!! their all taken!!"

Dexal leaning on the other wall, saying. "don't worry flare, there will other one tommrow"
Valon:You 2 looking for a mission too?
"yeah but they have been all taken." Flare said.

Dexal looks up at valon. "so, are you looking for a witch mission?"
Valon: Nah, just walking through the academy,
Andrew: *looks up at the academy* are you sure this is gonna work Anthony
Anthony: it's the only way to make Angel more bright ok
Andrew: *sighs* fine but wouldn't Angel look for us?
Anthony: she knows us by now she'll probably think we went for a walk like we mostly do
Andrew: ahhhh ok then
Flare turns around and see valon. "HEY!! Aren't you the guy from earth?"
Valon: Yep, Valon Kagami, and don't forget my weapon partner, Nera
Nera: Hi there
Anthony: do you know how freaky this town looks at night
Andrew: oh don't be such a baby now come on *walks to the doors of the academy*
Anthony: hey wait up *run up to behind Andrew shaking like a little coward*
Andrew: *rolls eyes and knocks on the door*
Valon: Oh, someone's knocking on the door, *Walks to and opens the academy doors*
Anthony: *biting his lips still Shaking like a coward while looking around the town*
Andrew: *does a facepalm* I'm sorry about him he's a scardy cat anyways are you Valon?
Valon: Yes, Valon Kagami
Nera: *Walks to Valon and sees Anthony and Andrew* Hi, I'm his partner, Nera
Kid pulls out Liz and Patty. "YOU ARE ASYMMETRICAL!"
Valon: ignoring
"Oh boy, I smell a battle" flare said

"yeah, I better go get dr.stein" dexal said as he walks off to get dr.stein
Andrew: look we need some help our friend Angel the girl you saw earlier she's our Meister we need some help with her personality
Anthony: ummm Andrew
Andrew: what?
Anthony: *points at Angel having a very pissed off look*
Andrew: oh crap
Angel: *cracks knuckles* you guys are so dead
*5 hours later*
Angel: *sitting ontop of the beaten up Andrew and Anthony*
Andrew and Anthony: owwwww
Angel: that's what you two get for telling them who we are
Valon: Um, hi there. My name is Valon. *shaking*