Meister,Weapon,Witch:
Move/Ablitities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Special moves/Others:

Soul Eater 1196 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1196

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Issydragonheart said…
Jinx: I can't help but smell fishy all over you when i spoke of kazuki. I'll tell you that these ain't no spider senses.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheAdventGhost said…
Kara: I don't understand.... Please you've got to hear me out.... Just hearing the name Kazuki... It made me remember the past..... If this Kazuki is the one I'm looking for..... Then he's alive after all...
Jinx: fine come with me...........
Kara: Thank you, *she walked with Jinx*
Jinx: I'm Home! *kicks the door open*
Kazuki: *from upstairs he heard, he walked down* What the hell is with you kicking the door huh?
Kara: .... *as she saw Kazuki, she was at a loss for words*
Jinx: I just felt like it okay. Oh yeah kiddo here wants to see you.
Kara: Kazumora......
Kazuki: It's been a while.... Kara Kanejo.
Kara: You're alive, *she ran and hugged his shirtless body* Kazuki....
Jinx: ah....*looks between the two before quietly excusing herself to the back yard where she set up a dummy for her training.* *she transfigures into a more tomboy look* ......
 Jinx: ah....*looks between the two before quietly excusing herself to the back yard where she set up
Kara: I can't believe you're actually alive... I thought...
Kazuki: No, I lived through that experience.... However, I gave away my soul for madness to become stronger.
Kara: I don't care.... I'm just glad you're alive.
Jinx: *creates fire in her hands and throws it at the dummy missing slighty setting alight a tree.* Shit! I have to asborb the fire. *she glows for a second asborbing the fire on the tree take out half energy. Making her drop to the floor*
Zangetsu: Hm, *he picked Jinx up and took her inside*
Jinx: *snugles up to the warmth like a kitten*
Zangetsu: Everything alright Jinx?
Jinx: Just cold.....
*Zangetsu would put Jinx into bed and pull the blanket over her*
Zangetsu: Is that better?
Jinx: achoo! *rubs her nose* Yeah...*she said feverishly*
Zangetsu: Hang on, I'll be back with some medicine. *He left the room to get medicine*
Jinx: *unbuttons her shirt to see her other brand was acting up was right above her chest*
Zangetsu: *looking around for the medicine* Now where is it?.... Ah, there it is, *he got it*
Jinx: *pants heavily from the heat*
Zangetsu: *he went to the room and gave Jinx the medicine* Here....
Jinx: *takes the medince * its so hots...*she drunkly tries to take off her clothes nearly leaving her in only pants and bra*
Zangetsu: Jinx... Whoa....
Jinx: what *pants* do you expect me *pants again* do when I sick. I can't bloody transfigure into cooling clothes.
Zangetsu: Alright, I get it...
Jinx: *coughs voilently reacting to the mark* *she looks into her hand to see black blood* Curse its.
Zangetsu: Black blood..... What the.....
Jinx: *memories of her expermation of becoming their weapon* They injected black blood into me with this tattoo or brand. To become their perfect weapon. Every so often i'm on the brink of maddness. Only some times my brand reacts *points to the tattoo over her chest glowing painfully* mostly used as a punishment.
Zangetsu: I see...
Jinx: *lays back door* anyway thank you for taking care of me. *smiles sincerely*
Zangetsu: Glad I could help you out.
Jinx: *promptly passed out on spot from the heat*
Zangetsu: Damn.... Just rest up..... Hopefully you'll recover soon.
Jinx: *winces in her sleep from the pain of her mark* ah!-uh...
Zangetsu: Jinx!!
Jinx: *in her inner maddness* *she looked down to see herself in (Pic) surrounded by fire. With a glistening moon in the sky. * Great I'm here again. *looked out to through the fire to see a bed with a female figure laying on it with a wine glass* Its nice to see you again Lust.....
 Jinx: *in her inner maddness* *she looked down to see herself in (Pic) surrounded سے طرف کی fire. With a gli
(Lust)
Lust: Oh hey my dear Jinx...
 (Lust) Lust: Oh ارے my dear Jinx...
Zangetsu: *he'd shake Jinx* Come on Jinx, wake up!
{In maddness}
Lust: It seems your not happy to see me. Hehe...
Jinx: yeah I'm never happy seeing you.
Lust:oh I'm so hurt. *stands up and walks to Jinx* You have a lust for something don't you? A lust for death and blood. The smell of burning corpses.
Jinx: *pushes lust away* No I don't want that! I never will!
Lust: looks like your about to have your wake up call.
Zangetsu: Jinx! Come on damn it! Wake up!! *persistently shaking Jinx to wake up*
Jinx: *layed sweating heavily and limp* Lust....stop....
???: She's in a dream within herself.
Zangetsu: What?!
???: A dream like this, you can't wake her up.
Zangetsu: How do you know this?!
???: Because I'm like her. An escapee who bears the cursed mark.
Lust: Come and give into maddness *wraps her arms around Jinx slowly turning to black liquid and the ground turning to black liquid sinking both jinx and her into it like quick sand.*
Jinx: *fire glows around her* Never I'll never give into maddness! Or Lust. I am Jinx witch of the Raven! I can make my own choice in life. *Black wings spring from her back and helps her fly out of the cosuming black maddness leaving a Lust to loose.
(Real world)
Jinx: *wakes up breathing heavily* Fuck You lust.......Fuck You...*place her head between her knees.* As witch of the raven I'll never give up....Not to you...Not to the Witches....Not anyone! Because I Jinx Tess! *her eyes widden* I have a last name.....I remember my last name....
???: Well, it's about time you woke up.
Zangetsu: Who... Are you?!
???: You can call me Hiro Murai.
Jinx: I don't know who you are either. What do you want with me?
Hiro: Geez, guess your memory is fading. I escaped with you. We went our separate ways.
Jinx: No........I..I was always by myself I was the only one who left that day. So who the fuck you are and stay out of my head! I can feel you trying to implant memories into my brain you bastard. *she punches his face to prevent him from doing it any further and knocking him out in the process* Nobody is messing my brain up except me! Tie him up we going to interrogate him once he wakes up. *takes off his shirt to see the witches tattoo on his shoulder but not one but four meaning he was high in the ranks and very loyal to them* He's one of them.
Hiro: What the hell are you talking about?! I WAS.... one of them.... I'm not one of them anymore!!! If you'd just listen to what I have to say.
Zangetsu: He's not lying Jinx.... I can see it..... He may not be like you, but he's like me. Someone with a former past that wants to escape. All he needs is someone to help him escape.
Jinx: *looks really confused* But I was the only one who escaped from that day. I remember it clear as day......... *Opens the window and tranforms into a raven flying out somewhere where she could be alone*