Meister,Weapon,Witch:
Move/Ablitities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Special moves/Others:

Soul Eater 1959 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1959

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheAdventGhost said…
Medusa: ... Unfortunately, until further notice... He's got to go on that list of suspects...
Vanessa: Why? He took care of Jin... He raised him....
Medusa: And then made him the center of a project that would make him stronger, by fusing with my soul...
Vanessa: .... But why would he do that? Why would he allow an attack on Jin? Allow him to be killed?! It just doesn't add up!
Medusa: You're not looking at reality. You can't be a hero to every single person in this world... No matter what you do, there will always be a casualty... In this case, even in the greenest grass, is a bad patch of soil...
Vanessa: So what? You think Kasugai's a traitor?

Tessa: *She then sighed, looking st Akiko with a soft smile* Seriously... What did I do to get am angel like you in my life?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LillyBlack said…
Kay sighed and her eyes glanced down, "I don't like thinking about it either, but, it's honestly a possibility, Vanessa....." Kay looked up to Medusa. "What's Jin's opinion on it...? You two can speak to each other, right..?"

"You didn't have to do anything.." Akiko cupped Tessa's face and gently kissed her on the lips, then letting go. "Because I would've been here for you anyways..."
Medusa: [Well? Your take?]
Jin: [Thinking about it... I've got no other ideas.... Tendo may well be the traitor in all of this... Even the whole thing with the soldiers can be seen as fishy..]
Medusa: Jin's not too far off... He's on board, he thinks even the thing with the soldiers is a bit odd... I'd agree with him.... Something about it is off..

Tessa: *She blushed, looking at her with her still soft smile* Thanks Aki... Perhaps... I can... I can return the favor...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"I guess it doesn't hurt to look into him then... But, that's not until we go back to Death City..... In the meantime, we have other things to work on... We came to this temple to help Jin with that form of his..." Kay reminded them. "Medusa, you've been taking over for a bit... If you two switched again, I wouldn't be surprised if Jin was exhausted like yesterday....."

"No problem, Tess.." Akiko tucked Tessa's hair behind her ear, "But, how will you do that?"
Medusa: Well... There was a secret to the form... You can't really see Jin's arms... But... *She rolled up the sleeves on his clothes* If I had full control, my snake tattoos would be present... That day, my tattoos were present since I was in full force... Not this time.... And, he did allow me in.. Rather than me just taking him over straight on...
Vanessa: .......
Medusa: I was only controlling him partially this time... Knowing what we're here for, I wouldn't want to exhaust him too soon...

Tessa: Dunno... Perhaps.. *She then sat side by side to Akiko, wrapping her arm around her* Stinulation... *He said kissing her on the lips, her hand massaging her breast and touching her nipple*
Kay observed down at Medusa's arms and let out a sigh of relief, "Ok, good... I was just making sure.. And just a little concerned....."

Akiko's face instantly went red as Tessa caught her off guard. "T- Tessa-.." She tried to say before Tessa kissed her. She placed her hand on Tessa's cheek, letting out small moans as Tessa massaged and touched her nipples. 'She's doing it back to me... I- It feels good..' She thought.
Medusa: You have no need to worry, I'll be gentle with him.... *She said, winking at her* Anyway, we're here... We should get started... *She gave control back to Jin* [It's your family's temple.. You should take the honors and summoning the field.]
Jin: Jeez, you could tell me when you're gonna switch back...
Medusa: [Ob relax, when we're done we'll be in perfect sync. Truly being as one body.]
Jin: Yeah yeah, don't make it sound any weirder than it is... *He then moved to the center of the area* Hoshin! Yagatsuki! *A field was then made around the entire inside area. Medusa then came out of his back, her body brought to its knees and she looked at herself. Opening and closing her hands*
Medusa: Well well, been a while since I seen this world... In my own eyes...

Tessa: *She continued to kiss her deeply, her other hand now being used to touch her slit* [This time... It's your turn... Your turn to feel good this time..]
Kay initially sat down against a wall as the two got started. As Medusa emerged from Jin's back, Kay rubbed her eyes a couple of times, having to take a double-take from what she's seeing. "Is-.. Is this supposed to happen??"

Akiko's moans only got louder, struggling to continue the kiss with Tessa as she felt pleasure all throughout her body. She spread out her legs a bit more for her, 'A- Ah, Tessa!" She moaned. "K- Keep going..!"
Jin: Well, since Medusa is the source of my powers.. That would be the case here...
Medusa: Well, looking at you in the real world view... I can see why she likes you...
Jin: Medusa.... Now isn't the time...
Medusa: Anyway... We're playing on your home turf, care to explain.
Jin: The field is a.. Quite special field... Unlimited stamina, as well as infinite healing... Which means, let loose as much as you want.. You can't die in this field...

Tessa: *She then let go of the kiss, to suck on the other nipple, still continuing to touch her slit. Her finger eventually entered and began to move around inside it*
As Jin explained about the field, Kay couldn't help but tilt her head, "How exactly is this going to help? Are you two going to fight until you get the hang of it? Or what...?"

Akiko threw her head back, moaning, with her back against the edge of the jacuzzi. "T- Tessa, if you continue this way... T- Tess.." She struggled even finishing her sentences. The more Tessa continued to touch her, the more she felt her body getting closer.
Medusa: It's either this or just do a trial by fire situation.... And trust me, this'll be more of an optimal solution..
Vanessa: But wait, you and Jin are just gonna fight endlessly.... Until... What exactly?
Medusa: Until he can awaken the snake tattoos.... Once he can awaken them on his own accord, I can be an enhancement to his power...

Tessa: *She continued following with her motions. Continuing to use her finger inside of Akiko's slit. Eventually her finger would make its way around to her G-spot*
"Hmmm... I guess Vanessa and I will be here to make sure nothing goes wrong then as you two go all out... Though, considering the field, not much can go wrong.." Kay said. "What are you waiting for then? To be honest I think this will be interesting to see...."
'Though.. If the field has infinite healing...... Then, maybe.....' Kay thought to herself, looking down to her hand. 'Just maybe...'

Akiko's moans progressively got louder as Tessa continued. "T- Tessa..! If you continue this way, I'm going to-" As Akiko said that, she felt her legs shake a bit as she reached her climax, panting a little bit.
Jin: Very well...
Medusa: Step one of your training... Just land a hit on me....
Jin: Land a hit... That should be easy...
Medusa: Really now? Then feel free to come at me...
Jin: With pleasure, *He sped past her, going around her to get behind her*
Medusa: I see you... *In that instant, A vector plate was placed under Jin and sent him back* Oh, and you have to land a blow on me... Without using any of the vector techniques...
Jin: ..... Alright.. [So I can't use vector plate to negate the effect.. Even so, it would just keep me stuck in one place..] *He then charged at her again*
Medusa: *She dodged to the side, hitting Jin in the stomach with her knee, then kicking him to send him back again*
Vanessa: [I know it's a field that heals.. But still.. I'm worried of the advantage she has...]

Tessa: Told you I'd return the favor. *She said as she kissed her cheek*
'Maybe, I'd be able to use this field to my own advantage... Test my own power inside me..... But, do I really want to....?' Kay thought.
She watched as Jin attempted to land a blow on Medusa. Kay then looked Vanessa, "V....! Come sit with me, since we have to watch.." Kay patted the space next to her on the floor, only for her to touch a bunch of dust. She pulled her hand back, "Ugh.. Or maybe stand..."

Akiko still continued to pant, "Heh, I see..." She had a small smirk, "Does this mean I'm more likely to see you at my place now?"
Vanessa: *She walked next to Kay* I'm good... I think I'll stand....
Jin: *He then charged forward again* [I just need to anticipate the plates...] *He saw a plate begin to generate underneath him and moved quick to avoid it* [Anticipate the plates, get to her.] *Once he got to her, he began to go for punches, but they'd only get deflected, dodged and blocked by Medusa*
Medusa: Not bad being able to read the plates... But don't forget, just because I have Vector magic doesn’t mean I'm not pretty efficient at hand to hand combat...
Jin: So I see...
Vanessa: You know.... Thinking about it..... Medusa doesn't really wear shoes.... A small part of me doesn't know how to feel about that...

Tessa: I've managed to be able to move some things around, so.. I would say... You bet... No way I'll pass that up..
"It's interesting, to say the least..... But, I'm sure she gets her benefits from it.. Especially with sharp senses like hers..." Kay paused for a second as she watched and then sighed. "V... Don't you find this a little odd at the slightest..? It's Medusa, for lord's sake..! Yet, I feel like we've treated this so normally.... Even having her help Jin like this... It doesn't feel right..."

Akiko caressed her chin, "That's nice to hear.." She whispered in her ear, "Since this is only the beginning.."
Vanessa: .... Truth be told, I can trust her as far as I can throw her... It's hard to say if she's got something planned at the end of all of this... For all we know, she could be waiting to use Jin against us once his body's able to withstand his new snake mode... But yet, I feel like she's had multiple opportunities to go after us... Yet.... She hasn't.... But..... It's all about Jin here.... If he trusts her..... Then....
Medusa: *She then kicked him back again, but instead of recovering, he was face down to the ground* ..... Not getting up? *She walked to his body* Don't tell me... You're giving up... *She then put her foot on his head* Why won't you stand up and fight? I guess..... You lied a bit in there.... You're still depleting your stamina to face me.....
Jin: ....... I didn't....
Medusa: Then why won't you stand up and fight?
Jin: Because..... I haven't given up... I just needed enougb time... Things never change.... Huh.. Medusa...
Medusa: What are you talking about?
Jin: You give yourself this false sense of security, like you've won... That's never changed about you... That'll be your biggest downfall... Every....Time... *Suddenly, Jin escaped from the floor, and delivered a blow to Medusa's back* Kusanagi Style: Soul Force Palm! *Medusa was then sent flying forward and she recovered using her Vector plate and stood in front of Jin*
Medusa: Well.... Not bad.... With a move like that, I'd almost say you're one of my offspring..
Jin: Spare me the thought of you birthing me...

Tessa: Oh yeah? I like the sound of that... We're only just getting started... *She said kissing her on her lips*
"Hmm, she almost went at Kuma for us as well... But even if Jin trusts her... I guess I can't help but seem skeptical about this..... Maybe it'll take a little time before I can trust Medusa myself..." Kay said.
Despite that, Kay was quite impressed with the hit Jin managed to land on Medusa. "He caught her when she lowered her guard, nice..... But, surely it won't get any easier from here..." She then raised her voice just a bit for them to hear her, "He landed a hit on you... What's the next step after that now, Medusa?"

Akiko wrapped her arms Tessa's neck as they kissed, later lowering her hands so that they're over her butt. She then gently pulled away from the kiss, "We can wait until next time to continue..... Unless, if we're continuing now.." She said, gently squeezing her butt. "Then we may have to change spots from this jacuzzi..."
Medusa: Alright, first things first... Jin... When you struck, did you feel anything?
Jin: I felt something, like the moment I used my attack.. I felt... Like your power transferred to me......
Medusa: Good, that means we can begin to awaken it on your end....
Jin: Annnd.. Just how do we do that?
Medusa: Well, for starters... You need to awaken it in your soul...
Jin: Huh?
Medusa: You won't do much, if your soul is still faltering...
Jin: What are you talking about?
Medusa: *Suddenly, her vector arrows spiraled around her until she couldn't be seen*
Jin: Medusa, what are you doing?
*When the arrows no longer spiraled and let themselves down, it was no longer Medusa.. But, standing there was a mirror version of Jin*
Mirror Jin: She means you... Even if you won't admit it, you're still filled with doubts...

Tessa: *She moaned a small bit* Alright then, let's go one more round... It wouldn't hurt to be able to do this one more time tonight... And many others later down the line...
Kay felt a heavy feeling in her stomach as the arrows revealed a mirror version of Jin. "Another... Jin...?"
'This isn't the same circumstance, but, it still feels as odd as when we were at the facility used for Project Ouroboros...' She thought. Kay looked a little closer at the other Jin, observing him, 'It seems to just be a mirrored version of him... Maybe, it'll help him open his eyes... Give him the confidence he needs...'

"Many others down the line... With a little more.. variety as well...." With her arms still around her, she turned them around so now Tessa's back is against the edge of the jacuzzi. Akiko's hands moved down to her thighs, pulling up Tessa's legs so they're wrapped around Akiko's waist. She began to kiss her again, sliding in her tongue along with it as well.
Jin: What doubts? I know my path!
Mirror Jin: Yeah? So why do you still have this distrust for Medusa?
Jin: What?
Mirror Jin: You're going with the training, you know you have her on a leash... Yet... You're still scared that she could do something.... Even now.... You're worried of losing control...
Jin: ......
Mirror Jin: It's more than that..... You've got doubts.... That the whole thing with the clones.... Even branching from what happened to your family.... You haven't evolved a single bit.... Don't want to do anything to disappoint dear big sis.... That's why you wanted to be strong, and yet you feel like you've made the wrong choice.... Kay... V, Aki, even Tess... Your choices.... You're scared that your choices could be the end of them...
Jin: ........ I......
Mirror Jin: You made the choice to fuse with Medusa, knowing the consequences... Knowing who she was.... For all you know, you could've accepted her into your soul and she could've wiped out everyone.... Remember, you're not the first soul that she went into.... Remember.... Little Rachel?!
Jin: Enough!!!
Mirror Jin: Oh? *He said with a raised eyebrow* So you've got something to say...
Jin: Sure, I made the risky choices... That I won't doubt for a second... I made the choices for revenge... I wanted to kill the people that killed my family... I accepted Medusa's soul.... Realizing how calculating she was... How strong she was.... It made me realize, that kind of strength.... That's what I want!! Kisane's not coming back... But I promised that whatever it took, I would achieve power... I didn't care who I had to go through and use! Even if I had to use copies of myself... I was ready cut any ties..... But.... In one of my copies' experience.... Meeting V.... Meeting Kay and Aki....It gave me a reason to move past everything... Knowing that I could experience those bonds again! Having someone that I CAN protect this time....
Mirror Jin: Well.... I'll be.... Hey, check it... *He said pointing to Jin's arms*
Jin: *He looked, and the snake tattoos emerged on him* What the....
Mirror Jin: As much as you sounded like a selfish jerk.... You coming past that.... It was just what you needed...

Tessa: *She went along, having her legs wrapped around Akiko. Kissing her with their tongues dancing around one another* [Variety huh.... I love the sound of that Aki...]
Kay pumped her fist in the air, "You did it, Jin!" She slowly lowered her hand, "Though, I don't really know how to feel after that little speech of yours there..... Somehow I feel like I'm always learning something new about you.."
'Jin always seems to be stuck in that brain of his.. But, for that being his original motivation..... With how humble he can be sometimes, it's the last thing you would expect...' Kay thought.
Kay stared at Jin's arms, looking at the snake tattoos that now wrapped around them. As she looked at them, she instantly felt a sharp pain in her upper back, almost as if something tried to escape. But, she only felt it for a few seconds, "Argh..." Her hand reached over her shoulder, attempting to reach where she felt the pain. 'What in the world.....' She thought. It concerned her but she simply tried to ignore it for the time being.

After continuing with the kiss for a bit longer, Akiko began to kiss down her neck. With her hands still on Tessa's thighs, she lifted Tessa up so that she's now sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi, giving Akiko easier and more access to her body. Her finger slowly rubbed over her slit before she wasted no time and started to lick her once again.
Jin: ....... I was weak back then... Now..... This time I know I can protect those close to me... Even with Medusa by my side.... I'm much stronger now, and I'll continue to get stronger... Never stopping..
Vanessa: Well, at the very least.... I'll let that part slide about you not caring who you had to use...

Tessa: *Her head moved back, making her face upwards as she moaned* Yes Aki... Just like that.. [Even a second time, she still feels this good... I love it..]
"Hmph.. I won't lie, you were starting to sound a bit like Kuma there......" Kay turned away from them. "But, I guess the important part is that your body should be adjusted to that power..."
Kay felt the sharp pain in her upper back once again, but even worse this time, causing her to stumble forward a bit. 'Damn it.. What's causing this...? Could it be because of Jin now that he's stronger...? I may have to go up to separate from them for a bit... I can't risk anything..' Kay thought.
"Is.... Is there more to your training then, Jin....?" Kay asked him, still turned away from them.

Akiko continued for Tessa, her tongue then moving down to her entrance, licking the outside before then moving her tongue inside. As she did that, Akiko's hand also travelled up Tessa's body, massaging one of her breasts.
Jin: I'm good to go... Now that I can use it at will, it's a trial by fire thing...
Vanessa: ...... *She looked to the side, looking down* What about you Kay? Are you gonna train here to control your power too?

Tessa: *Her moan increased in volume, the moment her tongue went inside. At the same time, her breasts being massaged didn't help her be lower at all* Aki! Yes!!! Just!!! Like that!!! *She couldn't help herself, she had her hands on Akiko's head as she licked her inside*
"Maybe not now.. I need to learn more about it before I do.." Kay looked down at her hand, "But, the... Thing... I can feel it, like it wants to jump out... With Jin's body adjusted to his power, it's almost like it wants to feast on it now.... I guess that's what I get for coming here on an empty stomach...." Kay sighed, "This is going to sound odd, but... Can you guys bring me food...? It's the only way I can make it calm down... And if I continue to stay near Jin like this, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to control it..."

Akiko used her free hand to spread out Tessa's legs more. She smirked, "I'll make it feel even better for you.." She licked her fingers before inserting two of them in Tessa's entrance, allowing her to go farther inside of her than her tongue. She sped it up a bit, still massaging her breast with her other hand.
Jin: So we'll need to separate a bit... Unfortunate, but if we're gonna get this together we'll need to work on boundaries then...
Vanessa: ....... *She put her hand on her arm, for some reason she couldn't bring herself to look at Jin. Not as of late. Disappointment? Sadness? She kept herself silent. Her demeanor changing. Originally, she would've said that she sounded like Akiko for saying to bring her food, but nothing.*
Jin: Anyway... I'll go bring you some food... How does Takoyaki sound?

Tessa: *Her hands then left Akiko's head, then gripping the end of the jacuzzi where she was sitting. Unknowingly to her, her tongue was sticking out as her moans continued* [I'm losing it... The way her fingers feel deep inside of me... My mind...... It's gonna go blank at this rate.... But, I don't want it to stop.] *She was drawing really close to her climax. Akiko's touch was nearly pushing her mind and body over the edge*
'Until, I'm confident in my control over this thing, I'll have to keep it in check...' Kay thought.
Kay then turned back around to face Jin, "Takoyaki sounds good... Just, uh... Bring enough so I don't have to worry about this thing in the meantime..." She said, pointing at her back. Kay then looked over to Vanessa, noticing the difference in her and how quiet she's been these past few minutes. Having a slight idea of why she's like this, Kay walked over to her and placed her hand on Vanessa's shoulder and whispered to her, "V... Take this chance to speak to him, one on one..... I would offer you to stay with me, but, I'm afraid of what can happen..."

Akiko grinned and only felt aroused even more, continuously hearing Tessa's loud moans. Tessa didn't want her to stop and Akiko only wanted to keep going. She inserted one more finger inside her, "Today... I'm really making you mine, Tessa.." She said, leaning down and licking over her clit, still moving her fingers through her entrance.
Vanessa: .... *She looked up as Jin was getting ready to head out* Hey... *She headed over to him*
Jin: V... You seemed kind of quiet, I didn't want to disturb you too much...
Vanessa: I..... Want to talk to you while we go get the Takoyaki.... If that's alright....
Jin: Of course it is.... *He said as he and Vanessa headed back out of the temple and back near the shrine as they began to head to a Takoyaki stand* So... What's up? You haven't had much input since I pulled this off... Is everything alright?
Vanessa: ....... No..... Sorry... But, I don't trust her all the way.... Then.... With you getting this power...... I'm scared that.... You could be replacing me and Tess...
Jin: Wha..... I see.... I gain Medusa's power, it would cause me to use her power more than I'd use you and Tess.... Come on V... You should never think that way... I'd never have the intention of replacing you both... I may have Medusa's powers, but that'll never stop you and I from being partners... Remember the promise we made when we first met.....
Vanessa: Jin....
Jin: I told you that day..... No matter the circumstance.... I'll always be ready to go to hell and back.... I'll never give you up as my partner V.... *He tapped his fist on her arm* I'll die before I give any of you up....
Vanessa: ...... I was beginning to think you'd gone back on that promise..... But.... I'm glad..... I'm glad that you still remembered it.... Glad that I'll still be in the picture.....
*They got the Takoyaki fresh from a stand before heading back to the temple to Kay*
Jin: Yo, we're back! *They brought back a few Takoyaki packs, enough for Kay and to spare between himself and Vanessa* I'm not sure how much, but I got hopefully enough to keep your inner friend at bay.. As well as enough to spare for me and V....

Tessa: [I don't want it to stop... But, I'm not gonna hold out... I can't hold it anymore... I'm gonna... I'm!] *Her body shook as she gripped the end of the jacuzzi hard, her body climaxing harder than usual* [No way.... My body....] *She was panting her tongue still sticking out* I'm......... All..... Yours.......
"Jeez, I feel as if I'm some sort of ticking bomb just waiting to explode......" As they left, Kay sat down in the center of room. Her upper back turned black, three tentacle-like figures emerging from it. She tilted her head as she saw the third one, "There's three...? Tessa removed majority of the substance Jett managed to get inside me... But, I guess there was enough leftover to form a third one of you..." Kay sighed as they flowed around her freely, "What am I to do with this... It's almost like another person in me but it's not like I can speak to you...... If I can hack into the database of the lab, maybe I can find something out..."
Kay later heard Jin and Vanessa coming back and she immediately had them go back into her back. Kay felt another sharp pain in her back again as Jin came in but she ignored it. "Welcome back... And thanks for the Takoyaki...! I'm sure it'll be enough.." She looked to Vanessa, "Are you feeling better, V...?"

Akiko smirked as Tessa reached her climax and removed her fingers from inside her. She continued to lick a bit more before pulling away and began to feel up and down on her inner thighs. "Who knew I could get you to a state like this, Tess... Especially so soon..."
Vanessa: Yeah... I guess, more than anything I was afraid.... With you accepting Medusa... I was afraid that we wouldn't be partners anymore...
*Medusa materialized next to them, seeing how Jin never got rid of the field in the temple*
Medusa: I can understand that you would have no reason to trust me... That's perfectly fine... But.... Seeing how things are now... I'm gonna work with all of you as best I can...

Tessa: What can I say.............. Your touch is truly...... Phenomenal... *She was slowly starting to get herself back together* Alright...... I think...... I'm coming back..
Kay's body jumped a bit as Medusa materialized next to them. "Is there any other way you could've done that... Ya know, that's a little less... Terrifying..." She paused for a second, "...You know what, I think I prefer that over you coming out of Jin's back..." Kay said, starting to eat her Takoyaki, slowly calming down the pains in her back. "Even I can't help but feel that this is a bit sketchy... But, I'm sure I'll get over it...."

"Is it now?" Akiko giggled a bit, "So much for relaxing in the jacuzzi... Seems like I almost just sent you to another planet..."
Jin: Eventually... Medusa's on our side now... I know it's tough to believe...
Vanessa: Still a bit.... But, I'm willing to.. In accommodation to Jin.. I'll work with you...

Tessa: With the way you were going, I was ready to go to a whole other galaxy...
Kay nodded to what Vanessa said, "If Jin says so, then I guess I have no other choice but to go along with it..." She ate more of the Takoyaki, probably eating more than she usually does.

"If that was enough to send you that far, imagine the future times then..." Akiko then sat beside Tessa on the edge of the jacuzzi, gently swinging her feet in the water.
Jin: *He and:Vanessa began to eat their Takoyaki* Regardless.... This Takoyaki is great...
Vanessa: Agreed, so fresh... So good... *She looked at Kay* You're putting them away... You're almost like Aki...

Tessa: Mmmm... You'll probably send me to a whole other dimension at this rate..
Kay froze for a few seconds as Vanessa said that and then went back to eating. "Maybe she started to rub off on me a bit... Besides, gotta eat enough so I don't have to worry about this thing for now...... Speaking of Aki, what even happened to those two? I thought they left to just go eat something..."

Akiko turned her head to look at Tessa and caressed her chin, "Heh, maybe I'll make that a promise to you then..."
Vanessa: Yeah.... I mean, it was acknowledged that Tess likes Aki... So... Maybe they took the date to a bit closer levels if you know what I'm saying...

Tessa: Really? Then I'll have to make sure I stop by as often as I can..
"So soon...?" Kay then realized she practically did the same with Jin. "Then again, maybe I shouldn't be talking......" She later finished her Takoyaki. "Now that I think about... We still need to find a place to stay for the night.. I didn't book rooms like last time..."

"I'll be expecting you then..." Akiko then stood up, grabbing two towels. She placed one over Tessa's shoulders and dried herself off with the other.
Jin: I can help us out with that.... Hopefully... If I'm correct, there's an inn not too far... Apparently the owner said something about owing a debt to my family for some evil soul extermination or something...
Vanessa: Well well, Jin with the perks...

Tessa: *She got out of the jacuzzi, drying herself off with the towel* Hey.... Aki.... Thanks for this... All of this...
"Oh? Well I guess that solves that problem and saves us some money too..... Let's just hope you're right.. Hopefully we don't get lost either..." Kay said.

Akiko had a small smile on her face, "Of course.. Anything for someone precious like you!" She began to change back into her clothes and sat on the bed. "We can stay a little longer and relax a bit... Or we can start meeting up with the others.. The choice is yours, Tess..!"
Jin: Yeah... *He got up as he and Vamessa finished their Takoyaki*
Vanessa: I doubt we'll get lost... Especially when Jin here knows his way around this place...

Tessa: I guess we could see about meeting the others... *She said as she began to get her clothes back on* But wait a second... How do we know where to meet them?
"True.." Kay got up as well. "Well, first things first, we have to get the others.. Since I'm sure neither of them know how to get to this temple.."

"Hmm, you make a good point." Akiko sat there in thought for a few seconds, "Well, I did say we can meet them at DWMA before we left.. So, the least we can do is find it and hope one of them eventually comes to get us!"
Jin: We said we'd meet at the DWMA right?
Vanessa: Or rather, we'd have to hope that they get there...

Tessa: Right... Shall we get started then? *She said, ready to begin heading to the DWMA*
"I'm sure they will... I mean, it can't be that hard to find, right?" Kay asked. "Though, which one of us should bring them here? I don't think it's necessary for us all to go pick them up.."

Akiko stood up from the bed. "Mhm!" She then left the hotel with Tessa, trying to find DWMA. Taking a couple twists and turns and Akiko probably getting lost a few times, they later arrive to their destination.
Vanessa: I'll go... Besides, I think it'd be nice if the couple roomed together tonight....
Jin: Um V.... If you didn't realize, I think her inner friend kind of wants to kill me..
Vanessa: Hmm... I don't think you should let that stop you.. Anyway, I'll see you guys there.... *She said heading off in a hurry*
Jin: She doesn't even know where to go.... I guess they'll figure it out...

*Vanessa then headed back to the DWMA, meeting with Tessa and Akiko*
Vanessa: Helloooo lovely couple!
Tessa: V...
Vanessa: So... Enjoy your night out?
Kay giggled a bit, "I mean, at least she has an idea of what they should be looking for..." She placed her hand on Jin's shoulder, "Also, my inner friend, as you like to call it.. Its definitely calmed down compared to earlier.. So, you shouldn't have to worry.."

"V!!" Akiko waved to her as she approached them, "Hehe, I definitely enjoyed it! But, I'm sure someone enjoyed it a little more than I did.. Hm, Tess?" She said, giggling.
Jin: Oh, yeah... I guess that thing in you only acts up when you get really hungry... Otherwise, it begins to see other people as a food source.. [Wait... She didn't deny about us being a couple this time..... Wait a sec... Does this mean.... No... I could be overthinking it...]

Vanessa: Oh? *She grinned as she looked at Tess* And you used to give me all the flack for being perverted... But, you lost your virginity before me...
Tessa: ..... Well, that doesn't matter.... It was all still so amazing... The best feeling ever...
"Mhm.. And since it can temporarily mimic the abilities of others upon consumption, it goes after those with strong power.. Hence why it targeted you.." Kay then walked ahead of him, ready to go back up on the elevator. She turned to him, "We should start making our way to the inn.. Unless something's on your mind?"

"The best feeling, indeed.." Akiko wrapped her arm around Tessa. "How was everything with you guys? Did Tessa and I miss anything?"
Jin: Oh, no.. We should get going.... But uh.... I did... Want to ask.. *He said walking back to the elevator platform* Usually when Vanessa or Aki makes a regard about us being a couple... You usually reflect it...

Vanessa: Well, Jin's fully awakened to Medusa's power.... I guess you can say, we learned a little bit more about him and his past.. The way that it's kind of been eating him all this time... A guy who wanted to get revenge... Going through whoever he needed to in order to get it...
Tessa: Which would make the clones make a little more sense in context...
The elevator brought them back to the surface. Kay blushed just slightly, "True.. But, I sort of just let that one slide...... Besides, why keep denying it..?" Kay wanted to keep herself calm but she could feel her cheeks heating up, "..When it's something I'm not really against..."

"Going through whoever he needed, huh..?" Akiko said. "That must've not too sat well with either you or Kay..."