South Park Season 15 and plus

LilRabb posted on Aug 12, 2011 at 05:07PM
So i thought id would be a nice time to start discussing the upcoming second half of season 15, or even other episodes that you'd like to see sometime soon?
Things like the conclusion of 1507, people and themes you wanna see in eps, or post fan fics and ideas (:
 So i thought id would be a nice time to start discussing the upcoming سیکنڈ half of season 15, یا ev

South Park 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک metallica5 said…
crying
i can't believe kyle is going to die!! i won't be tuning in to see him suffer. :'(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LilRabb said…
smile
Well on that note....- any thoughts on the subplot of that ep??(: or any other things you think will happen in the ep?? (:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AWarnerS said…
sad
Well Stan probably won't get to say goodbye to Kyle before he dies. I can predict that
^ ohh i never though about that one, that would be really sad- They cant have another sad ep, i mean 1507 was upsetting enough at the end!! Poor stan, i think maybe someone like butters will find a cure for him (:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AWarnerS said…
Butters CANNOT replace Kyle. He can replace Kenny, but not Kyle. If anyone replaces Kyle, I'd want it to be Tweek, if not anyone at all.
smile
Butters nothing like Kyle, it just couldnt happen (:, infact i don't see anyone replacing Kyle! (: ....Then again i don't really see Kyle dying either- i think its just a rumor/ a mistaken old forum post? There's soo many holes in the story's ive heard, though i guess we'll just have to wait and see! Is it October 5ht yet!? (';