سٹار, ستارہ Trek Voyager If آپ are one of the stars of Voyager please read this!

paddiecakes posted on Nov 18, 2009 at 07:37PM
I just want to say thank you for all your work on this show and that it is my favorite TV show ever. You all did excellent jobs of developing your characters, and Janeway, you're my favorite Captain of all time. You did an awsome job Kate. You're one of my favorite actresses now!

Sometimes I run a starwars roleplaying game and my favorite thing to do is pretend voyager runs through the Star wars galaxie and is captured by imperials and the player-characters have to help them escape before the imperials gain all their tecnology and stuff. I love playing the characters, especially Tuvok, Seven and Janeway.

I want to say too that the final episode "Endgame" was one of, if not the best final episode of any series I've ever seen. I can watch it over and over. Janeway is my hero. She's so confident and self sacrificing when she confronts the borg queen and Kate, honey, you did an amazing job portaying that. That episode sealed the deal for you being my favorite captain. Piccard is hard to beat, but you're my fav.

If you ever see this Kate and you respond to this you will make my life! ( don't worry I'm not an obsessed fan, it would just mean alot to me to know that you read this and know that I am a fan of yours and the show.)

And the main reason I love Star Trek is that it shows an opptamistic outlook on the future of humanity and Voyager, you made me proud.

سٹار, ستارہ Trek Voyager 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک paddiecakes said…
Oh and I would also like to mention that Tim Russ, you played an excellent Vulcan and you managed to give Tuvok a personality and everything which must be alittle difficult to do with a Vulcan (lol)
You made me actually admire Vulcans more so then I did already.

All the cast did excellent jobs with their characters and you should all be proud of your work!