سٹار, ستارہ Wars Worst Movie?

Quiztzhadrch posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 07:35AM
Well, maybe not WORST movie, but which episode could've been better? I think "Return" really coul've been better.

سٹار, ستارہ Wars 24 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Saugatuck08 said…
zzz
Probably Number 4 not enough Action and not that funny..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
I think The Empire Strikes Back could have been better
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Quiztzhadrch said…
becca85, Better how?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jefferyw52 said…
Episode 1: The Phantom Menace should've been better.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک stramming said…
I think THE NEW HOPE could've been better.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک moviebuff4 said…
Phantom Menace
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cathye1 said…
sad
I wish they'd left the Ewoks out of Episode VI
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bellelena said…
Phantom Menace, followed closely by Attack of the Clones
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jedigal1990 said…
big smile
hard to say i honestly like them all if i had to choose it would have been one of the originals i love all the prequels
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zupanic said…
Episode II and III
The prequels need to be re-made to tie in with the original films.
That would be sweet.
opaquemystique commented…
I think they are fine the way they are... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Aphroditeskid21 said…
smile
Three was the Best i think because it connected the whole series, But the Worst is Defenitly Episode two The Attack of the Clones sucked
III had too much crammed in because NOTHING HAPPENED in the other two prequels.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک solo1861 said…
Episode I and II should have been better.
Actually it would have been easy to make them better movies: just need to delet all jar jar's scenes and all the anakin/padme silly romance scenes.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icepaw_Kenobi said…
I think I and II could have been WAY better.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DR76 said…
For me, the worst is RETURN OF THE JEDI. But even that movie has some great moments.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gamer4Life97 said…
hmmm
I like them all. But I just wish Darth Maul didn't die in ep. I he got more fans then LucasArts expected!! Qui-Gon was awesome, but you know, they needed somebody to die, and I'm just saying that Darth Maul should have lived. He is my favorite jedi and could have atleast escaped and died in ep III
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک New1Superion2 said…
Episode II was simply a mess, having only a few enjoyable scenes. All the other films need only a handful of cinematic tweaks to make them "perfect"... at least enough to satisfy me.

JD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shawnwayneh said…
A New hope was done in the late 70s and still holds up today. Plus ESB, in my opinion, is the greatest sci-fi movie of all time. Awesome story from beginning to end, not to mention the AT-ATs, the Bespin cloud city, Bobba Fett!, the astroid field chase seen, the blues and reds used through out, etc. The later episodes are great, but will they still hold up 30 years from now? Episode I was perfect to get the newer generation into it. Episode III was perfect for the older generation. I'd have to say Episode II kinda droped the ball.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CommanderCody said…
Return of the Jedi could've been better. zupanic dont insult episode III! >:(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DR76 said…
I love all six movies, but I believe the worst one was "RETURN OF THE JEDI". There was something sloppy about it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ollybearbear said…
meh
Episode 1&2 kinda suck.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ZEPPOMEN314 said…
My vote is is for episode 2,anakin came off too whiny and could have had better writing.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک opaquemystique said…
smile
I probably have an unpopular opinion when it comes to the Star Wars movies. For me, there is no such thing as a worse movie, I love all of them. Sure, I have my favorites such as Revenge of the Sith and Empire. Also, I really don't like to separate the movies (you know Original Trilogy and Prequel Trilogy etc.) Whether you have a preference for one trilogy, Star Wars was and still is meant to be seen as a whole story. This is my two cents on the matter
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک