Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*nods* okay....*paddles out a bit further* i dont see how you like getting your fur all wet
Tigerfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Shrugs watching him)I've just naturally liked it. When I was a kit my twoleg would always have a small metal pond for me to swim in..-Juniperleaf
*frowns* metal po.....*goes under*
Tigerfang
(Eyes widen)Tigerfang!-Juniperleaf
•pops his head back up coughing my out water•
Tigerfang
(Worriedly presses against him, pushing him back to shore)-Juniperleaf
*splashes panicing* whats going on!
Tigerfang
(Winces as water gets in her face)Just stay calm and paddle to shore. (Grabs his scruff and leads him)-Juniperleaf
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smartone123 said…
Shimmerpelt:looks over and smiles"hi my love"said warmly as she walked over "im happy to see you again"purrs
Grandwillow:looks out for her brother
*struggles* get me out of here!
Tigerfang
(Paddles as fast as she can, finally making it to the bank)-Juniperleaf
*bolts out of the water and collapse on the ground panting*
Tigerfang
(Frowns worriedly as she gets out of the water and shakes her pelt, quickly goes to his side and starts to groom his fur soothingly)Are you okay? What happened?-Juniperleaf
*looks up at her still shaking a bit* i was talking..then i forgot to keep peddling..then i went under and swallowed a lot of water...
Tigerfang
(Continues to groom his fur giving a soft sigh)Maybe you just aren't meant to be in water. I'm just happy that you're alright. (Looks over him worriedly)You are alright... Right?-Juniperleaf
*looks up at her and nuzzles her neck* yea I'm better then ever *purrs softly*
Tigerfang
Thank goodness.(Nuzzles him back, purring)You scared me half to death.-Juniperleaf
sorry..*starts to groom himself* i dont like this wet feeling on my pelt *wrinkles his nose*
Tigerfang
(Licks his cheek)Don't worry it doesn't last long. (Helps groom him)-Juniperleaf
i hope not *mutters and purrs at her touch*
TIgerfang
(Continues to groom him. brushing against him)You must be tired.-Juniperleaf
mhmm *relaxes and rolls onto his back* yea kinda *purrs*
Tigerfang
(Purrs)Perhaps I can help with that. (Lowers herself down, giving him strong licks)-Juniperleaf
*looks down amused* i can tell this is going to be good *purrs and leans his head back*
Tigerfang
(Smiles and licks him roughly)-Juniperleaf
you know its hard to believe Galewing and you separated *purrs*
Tigerfang
(Frowns, stopping abruptly and sits up)what's with you and always bringing up Galewing and I, especially during our sessions.-Juniperleaf
*frown when she stops* I'm just saying you are good at what you are doing and I'm surprised he would let a gem like you just walk away from him*sighs* i didn't mean to be make you upset
Tigerfang
(Backs away from him ears flat, clearly upset)so what,? Are you saying that Galewing should have just stayed my mate because I know how to please a tom?-Juniperleaf
No No! *gets up* I'm saying that he missed out! come on why are you getting upset over one little comment?
Tigerfang
Because you brought my former mate, my best friend into this! What exactly was he missing out on Tigerfang? That I didn't mate with him? I had my reasons of not wanting to and he understood that.it was a stressful situation for me and him that we just needed friends at that point.-Juniperleaf
Well I don't know what happened in the past Juniperleaf so I'm sorry if I upset you okay? So why don't you tell me what happened?
Tigerfang
(Shakes head)I hate talking about it.-Juniperleaf
I'm your mate Juniperleaf....you hear to tell me these thigs..•moves closer to her•
Tigerfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TalaLeisu2 said…
*whimpers tears spilling out* I'm so glad to see you! *pads towards her* -Burntheart
Shimmerpelt:nuzzles him"oh dont cry mt big baby"it felt like a soft wind was caressing him "i cant stay long but i have something important to tell you...you should find a new love if you can burntheart.Im no longer around and even if i want to be so much i just cant and you deserve someone special to make you happy."she purred but grew serious"...i didnt die of natural causes though....some cat poisoned me...it was the notorious Eaglestone.If you see him ever again,be wary hes not to be trusted"she starts to fade "ill always look after you and maybe one day we'll meet again in starclan"
It's just hard to talk about... I just don't want to relive the pain...-Juniperleaf
*sits in front of her and touches his nose to hers* I'm your mate Juniperleaf I'm here for you and I'm here to help you
Tigerfang
(Sighs and nods)I'll try... I've told you about the toms in the city, but I never told you the reason why Galewing and I left the city.-Juniperleaf
*nods* yea you never did *twitches his whiskers*
Tigerfang
Well...(Shuffles paws)I... I found out that I was expecting kits... I was devastated when i did. I didn't want those kits, they weren't Galewing's and even that I wasn't sure if I was ready to be a mother and I was afraid that Galewing would leave me when I told him. But when I did tell him he stayed and told me that he'll do everything he could to help me and raise the kits as his own. He hunted for me and drove away any potential danger. We only left the city because we figured that that wasn't an ideal place to raise any kits... (Her eyes sadden)-Juniperleaf
kits...? what happened to them? *looks at her curiousely*
Tigerfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
Tala. My cats replied.

*folows his sister and drops the ball of moss* do you think they will get back soon?
Snowpaw
"I hope so," *Replies, dropping her moss in Yellowpaw's storage* ~ Berrypaw
i think sun paw was trying to talk to Thorntail katie

what if they got ambushed by Goldenclan?!
Snowpaw
*Snorts* "They can't ambush a clan leader and medicine cat!" ~ Berrypaw

Opps, sorry! What'd he say?
There was a huge pile of cob webs lying there that werent there before when they put the moss down
was asking why he wouldn't let him talk to Burntheart

Well they just attacked storm clan cats didn't they!?
Snowpaw