Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
•leaves thorntail a bit annoyed and pads over to Chillkit• whatcha doing over here all alone?
Sunpaw

Ah I see
Snowpaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smartone123 said…
Grandwillow:"i think Falconbla i mean star will be here soon so we can go"trying to reassure her
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs, but smiles* "Nah. Not really." ~ Ivypaw

*Immediatly presses close to him to absorb some of his body weigth* "Just a few more fox-lengths. Come on, don't make me carry you back to camp." *Eyes him* "Athough I'm sure it'd be much easier than carrying Echospring again." ~ Falconstar
*starts off towards the entrance of camp*
Crowpaw

*twitches his tail watching Thorntail with narrowed eyes*
Skyheart

who do you think is going to be your mentor? *nudges Shiverkit*
Snowpaw
Massivefoot:"im not sure but i hope you guys get a good warrior"as he walks off his big form strong and supportive
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Blinks and quickly matches his pace) y-you mean that?-Juniperleaf

(Smiles)either way I think you deserve some time out of camp.(Purrs)-Galewing
(got a surprise in PC wolf xD)
*looks over at her amused* mean what?
Tigerfang
Hallowwind:acts all emo
(Oooh ok! Lol)

That you would want kits someday.-Juniperleaf
oh that yea with you *gives her a playful nudge*
Tigerfang
(is brought back a feisty little she cat xp)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TalaLeisu2 said…
*nods appreciatively* Maybe. She was quite the cat. I actually kinda liked her. Her feisty attitude would have been welcomed if she had been born in StormClan. GoldenClan is lucky to have her. -Yellowblaze

*looks up at him* Just thinking. -Chillkit

*nods* That'll be good. -Holiday

*limps back to camp a thorn in his paw* -Burntheart
*Snorts and looks off to the side, glaring at nothing in pparticular* "GoldenClan can keep her." ~ Falconstar

*Looks up from her meal and blinks when she sees Burntheart. Hesitates for a moment before padding over to him.* "Hey." ~ Ivypaw
Bubblepaw:walks over too"oh hi burntheart"smiles softly
(sassy leader xD)
Grandwillow:nods"yes it will"
Massivefoot:waits to tell yellowblaze of his vision
Who's a sassy leader xDx

(whos the only leader at the moment xp falconstar)
Excuse me. I wasn't sure who you were referring to because you posted your comment underneath Bubblepaw, and because I don't think Falconstar's remark came off sassy. Bitter, but not sassy.
(im sorry if i irritated you katie..it was more of just a teasing i swear.i appologize for it)
Sorry Smart, I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm babysitting my brothers and they're giving me grief about going outside, and it's just a tad frustrating :P
(i understand i have brothers and i teach children how to swim and i use to be a babysitter alot so i get the frustrations)
(Purrs and twines tails)Then one day we'll have our own family.-Juniperleaf

(Gale replied, Katie.)
*nods* not to big of a family though right?
Tigerfang
My bad!

*Smiles* "You don't know how many times I've thought about leaving camp and just staying in the forest all day. But," *Glances at Shiverkit* "I have responsibilities back here." ~ Mistybreeze
*pokes shiverkit* who do you think is going to be your mentor?
Snowpaw
*Looks thoughtful* "I don't really know. I wanted it to be Falconstar, but he's your mentor." *Looks around camp* "Maybe... Hallowwind? Or Burntheart?" ~ Shiverkit
*purrs happily* yea he is clan leader now! so I'm the clan leaders apprentice and i think Burntheart is a good warriors and Hallowwind
Snowpaw
(Thinks about it)I don't know, I might want two litters. (Looks at him amused)We might have to cut back on going to the lake then if we don't want unplanned litters too.-Juniperleaf

(Looks over at the kit and nods)Understandable. (Smiles)Maybe when they are apprenticed, you can teach me how to be a better mentor. (Purrs)-Galewing
•snorts• then you gotta keep your paws off of me for that to happen!
Tigerfang
(Scoffs humorously)Me? Might I remind you that you're the one who tripped me to get me on the ground just a few moments ago?-Juniperleaf
*gives her a gentle head but* and can i remind you that you were the one who climbed on top of me at the lake?
Tigerfang
(Rolls eyes, smiling)I was just trying to calm you down after your little fright in the water. But you're the one who climbed on top of me the first two times. (Purrs flicking him with her tail)-Juniperleaf
please you liked it *laughs* actually you looooved it! with that yowl earlier we both know it
Tigerafng
(Looks at him amused her face blushing)That maybe true, but that's getting off the subject.-Juniperleaf
i think its the same topic *nuzzles her cheek and pads on ahead of her*
Tigerfang
(Purrs, watches him fondly, as she travels behind him)-Juniperleaf
*stops near the entrance and waits for her*
Tigerfang
(Pads up to him and nuzzles him under the cheek before heading in.)-Juniperleaf
*raises an eye and follows her in*
Tigerfang
(Looks behind her)Are you hunger?-Juniperleaf
Oh yea being with you gave me an appetite
Tigerfang
*Nods* "I thought so." ~ Shiverkit

*Purrs* "Deal." ~ Mistybreeze
•nudges her shyly• wanna share a mouse?
Snowpaw
(Smile and looks through the prey pile)-Galewing

(Purrs)-Juniperleaf
•follows after her• what are we going or eat?
Tigerfang
(Where Falconstar xD)
I was thinking vole.-Juniperleaf
halllowwind:groans
•sees galewing picking through the pile and nods to him•
Tigerfang
(Twitches whiskers, remembering what Mistybreeze said about him and his kits. He grabs the squirrel and finds a spot to lay down.)-Galewing