Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*Rolls her eyes and pads into the apprentice den* "Snowpaw?" ~ Shiverkit

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*looks up from his nest* oh hi..
Snowpaw

*grumbles* okay fine now can we eat *points to the bird*
Tigerfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TalaLeisu2 said…
*pads wearily over to the fresh-kill pile and grabs a fat rabbit and begins to eat* -Yellowblaze (he's going to be like a garbage disposal: he can eat a LOT)

*watches him eat* Do you think I could be a medicine cat? *bursts out suddenly* -Chillkit

*pads into camp and looks around in awe* -Burntheart

*tail twitches impatiently* -Holiday
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Nods and pushes the bird to him)YOu can take the first bite.-Juniperleaf
*twitches his ears at Chillkit and looks over at her*
Sunpaw

*takes a big bite hungrily and purrs* SOOOOOOO GOOOD
Tigerfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smartone123 said…
massivefoot:nods and sits"do you...know a cat named Dogtail(or what ever the cats name was)?"he asked serious.There was no way hed known regularly
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gagababe101 said…
(pads up to bubblepaw) what ar eyou up to bubbles? -strongpaw

(sits ears drooping in the camp) -mosspelt
halllowwind:sees mosspelt and walks over"you alright?"he asks
Bubblepaw:blinks and smiles"not much my mentor is busy so i have nothing to do"
*drops his mouse* You want to what? -Yellowblaze

I'm not saying I want to! I'm just wondering if I could... -Chillkit

*leans against Grandwillow for support and looks around for Ivypaw* -Holiday

*takes a step forward and bumps into Ivypaw* Oh no! Sorry! -Burntheart
Grandwillow: lets her do so ,happy to help
*looked taken back* "I know OF him, but I didn't know him personally." ~ Falconstar

"Yellowpaw!" *exclaims and runs towards him, but stops suddenly when she notices Chillkit.* "O-oh, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt..." ~ Berrypaw

*yelps and stumbles back, pawing at her muzzle* "Ugh, it's okay. I wasn't w-w-" *sneezes adruptly* "watching where I was going-" *sneezes again* ~ Ivypaw

Massivefoot:"alright...though question....why would he come to me of all cats and give a prophecy?i dont understand"he said abit confused as he looked down at falconstar with direct eye contact since he was that kind of cat
*looks up suddenly ears pricked in Ivypaw's direction* -Yellowblaze

Are you alright? *concerned* -Burntheart

If they have kits, they have to name one of them Shimmerkit!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*looks up at Shiverkit from his nest* oh hi Shiverkit..
Snowpaw

*grabs the mouse that Snowpaw left and starts to eat it*
Sunpaw

*looks over at his sister remembering that Mousepaw sneezed before she died and gets up worriedly*
Crowpaw
(i was really thinging of doing the thing cinderpelt did but idk xp)
*leaves his half-eaten rabbit and pads over to her sniffing* -Yellowblaze
*Tries to speak but sneezes again* "Y-yeah. You just b-bumped-" *Sneezes* "my nose." ~ Ivypaw

*Blinks* "Whoa, slow down Massivefoot. You say Dogtail gave you a prophercy?" ~ Falconstar

"I thought we were going to share a rabbit?" ~ Shiverkit
*looks away* you were with Sunpaw so i didn't want to disturb you two
Snowpaw
*Blinks* "I was just talking to him, Snowpaw. I was waiting for you." ~ Shiverkit
*looks a little hesitant* are you sure you were just talking to him? *shuffles in his nest*
Snowpaw
*Looked confused* "What else would we be doing?" ~ Shiverkit
•looks embarrassed• n-nevermind..
Snowpaw
*sniffs her* You smell okay. I'd still be more comfortable if you had some tansy. Meet me in my den after I've finished this rabbit. -Yellowblaze

I'll help you. *offers her a shoulder to lean on* -Burntheart
Massivefoot:"ya he said something about a horriable trouble coming and to go collect all the cobwebs and put them in yellowblazes den..which i did but i really thought it was a prank"sighed
*Looked taken back by their concern* "I'm fine really. He just messed with my senses when he bumped into me." ~ Ivypaw

*Flicks an ear* "This is... disturbing. Maybe Dogtail was predicting a batte?" *Great. Not even one full day am I leader and my ancesters are predicting war. Couldn't they have told me this when I was at the canyon?!* ~ Falconstar
*gets out of his nest* so do you still wanna share a mouse or rabbit?
Snowpaw
Massivefoot:"oh i assumed that too i mean why else get all the cobwebs i could if there wasnt going to be alot of injury"
*Flicks her tail* "Sure, but... Sunpaw are your mouse." *Smiles* ~ Shiverkit

*Raises an eyebrow* "Then please tell me why you need awnsers. There's going to be a battle, and a large one by the sounds of it." ~ Falconstar

What do you have planned Tala? Is it GoldenClan?
*frowns* guess we have to get something else then *stretches and pads over to her*
Snowpaw
Massivefoot:"..well why me?im not even clan born!and you make it seem you didn't want me to tell you"he said sighing"well what ever,ill see you later then"head off to go to his sister
(Purrs licking his cheek. She looks in the direction of the gathered cats)It seems Falconblaze is back.-Juniperleaf

(Gets up and heads off to meet the new leader)-Galewing
mhmm *takes another bite and pushes it to her* and he is already off to his new den *purrs* i wonder if its warm in there
Tigerfang
hallowwind:smiles abit
(Looks at him)Have you never been in there?-Juniperleaf
once or twice i didn't stay long was just to ask Tanglestar a few questions *thinks* its big inside
Tigerfang
(Looks to the den)I'm sure it gets lonely in there.-Juniperleaf
Well Tanglestar had she cats in there every now and then I'm sure Falconstar will find someone •gives her a lookl• you should eat some •nudges the prey•
Tigerfang
*Narrows his eyes* "Massivefoot!" *Calls loudly* ~ Falconstar

*Shrugs* "Whatever you want. I"m not very hungry." ~ Shiverkit
oh okay..come on then *leads her out of the apprentice den and towards the freshkill pile and starts to sniff through it*
Snowpaw
(Raises an eye at the comment before looking at the bird)I will don't worry. (Takes a bite)-Juniperleaf

so what are you going to say to Galwing? *lays on his side*
Tigerfang
(Sighs) I'll talk to him. Don't worry about it.-Juniperleaf
you dont sound so confident you know *licks her cheek*
Tigerfang
(Looks at her paws)I'm not... Galewing is really protective of me, and after his reaction to you at the fresh kill pile, I don't know what he'll say.-Juniperleaf
•sighs• you want to be with me don't you?
Tigerfang
(Blinks at him)Of course I do.-Juniperleaf
then tell him that *twitches his whiskers*
Tigerfang
(Nods)Okay...(Takes a bite of the prey)-Juniperleaf
he cant argue with you about taking a mate Juniperleaf its your choice and he has to respect that *licks his paw* even if he doesnt like me
Tigerfang