Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
•looks over towards his sister worriedly and surprised•
Crowtail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*Scoffs* "Of course I think highly of you Holiday, but you can't take on the entire city! And as for your voleenters... you're taking a she-cat whose only been with us for two moons, and another she-xat who was made a warrior not even a full day ago! If this were Falconstar's mission he would assign an entire patrol to accumpy you!" ~ Thorntail

*Shrugs agreeably, but contuines to let his clan mates settle it* ~ Falconstar
And i dont want my sister to be walking into danger just because of you! *pips up*
Crowtail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TalaLeisu2 said…
*ignores Crowtail* We're warriors, not apprentices. It's not like the entire city is going to attack us upon entry. Remember that I used to live there? I know my way around, and I know many people. They won't attack us just for passing through. Besides, we're not headed exactly into the heart of the city... *trails off* -Holiday

*watches with narrowed eyes* -Burntheart
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smartone123 said…
Grandwillow-"i dont think you guys are judgeing me too quickly here.I may have only been here for 4 to 5 moons but all ive shown is support and loyalty so please don't squesh my abilities just yet.I think us three should be alright we don't want to seem hostile either"
*Shoots an impatient look at Crowtail as Yellowblaze works on her* "I volenteered to go with her! I'm doing this by choice!" ~ Ivyfrost

"You've been in StormClan for moons now - you don't know how the city's changed!" *exclaims* "For all you know all your allies could be dead! You could be walking into a deathtrap!" * ~ Thorntail

"It's doesn't sound like a very full-proofed plan," *Remarks hesitantly* ~ Duskstorm
*returns his sisters look and pads over to her* You didn't even ask me about it *says quietly to her as the others continue*
ask
*Shrugs* "It's been something that Holiday and I have been planning ever since the beginning of my apprenticeship. It just kind of sprung up on me, really. Holiday only asked me last night." ~ Ivyfrost
Ivyfrost thats something you should have told me awhile ago how come you didn't mention it at all? I tell you everything..*sits down next to her*
Crowtail

Dont forget about Blackie and Delilah Katie
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Stands) Holiday comes from the city as well as Juniperleaf and I. She has been in the clan longer than us, but I can assure you that the way that Holiday has described the city then is the way that it is now. (Looks around the gathered cats)As long as she doesn't venture to the heart of the city, as she has stated then she will be good.-Galewing
*sits next to Juniperleaf comfortly*
Tigerfang
I think I'm gonna head off to the warriors' den( Whispers to Tigerfang. Stands and slowly backs away from the group)-Juniperleaf
Ahh, Delilah disappeared ;) He's going to have to wait for her to show back up.

*Eyes harden* "Can you tell me without a shred of doubt that she'll come back to me alive?" *demands, stubbornly refusing to give up* ~ Thorntail
Awwww okay

*gets up and follows after her worriedly*
Tigerfang

*Twitches his whiskers and looks over at Flaconstar*
Stream ripple
*Blinks, surprised. This is personal for him.* ~ Falconstar
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*sighs when his leader sits there and looks over at Duskstorm*
Stream ripple

Ivyfrost did you hear me? *twitches his tail*
Crowtail
*Leans over to Streamripple* "He's letting them settle this on their own. If Holiday believes she can really complete this mission, she'll keep fighting." *Whispers* ~ Duskstorm

*Eyes him* "I told you Crowtail, there hasn't been time." ~ Ivyfrost
•nods• I know im just being a worried all Tom •purrs•
Streamripple

You aren't actaully going to go though are you?
Crowtail
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*Smiles wearly in return* ~ Duskstorm

*flicks an ear* "Of course I am." ~ Ivyfrost
(Looks at him)No I can't, but I do know that if she was born and raised in the city then she can make it.-Galewing

(Lays in her nest)-Juniperleaf
*follow her to her nest* you okay?
Tigerfang

*blinks with a scared look* y-you're leave me? Ivyfrost we already lost Boulderstep..i cant lose you to...what if you dont make it..!
Crowtail
*Bares his teeth* "No, you don't know that she can make it! If you can't garentee her her safety than you don't know!" ~ Thorntail

*Smiles weakly* "I'll be fine, Crowtail." ~ Ivyfrost
*looks a bit hesitant* promise you will come back?
Crowtail

*watches his mentor a bit afraid*
Sun paw
( link and link )
Grandwillow:"its not your decision to make"the big she cat says and looks at the leader"whats the verdict leader?"her piercing eyes on him
massivefoot: didn't want his sister to go but believed in her as he nods to her accepting her choice
*Flicks his tail* "I don't know the verdict yet. On one paw it's dangerous, even if Holiday did grow up in the city. I don't want to loose anymore cats. On the other paw, she's proved herself to be a capable warrior." *Sits down calmly* "I'm letting Holiday and Thorntail settle this." ~ Falconstar
*Smiles and licks his ear* "Of course," ~ Ivyfrost
*smiles a little bit* Speaking of sharing everything...there is something i didn't tell you yet..*says quietly*
Crowtail
*blinks* "oh?" ~ Ivyfrost
I'm met this goldenclan she cat yesterday...and we were talking and I'm going to see meet with her again tonight...•looks at his paws a little embarrassed•
Crowtail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TalaLeisu2 said…
*draws herself up to her full height* Thorntail shouldn't get a say in this because this isn't his mission. *spits venomously* Do you really think so little of me that I can't take care of myself Thorntail? Do you really think I can't handle myself? I have more battle training than any of you, because I was trained before I came here in a different style of fighting. *turns to face the Clan* You all cannot keep me from visiting my only remaining family. To do so would be like holding me prisoner. I have to see them. They are my littermates, my flesh-and-blood. You all would die for your Clanmates? They are like a mini-Clan to me. And the last of my sister's bloodline *chokes for a moment before continuing* The last of Viola's bloodline, Mousepaw, Skullpaw...they're all dead. My family, Viola's family, Mousepaw's family, has a right to know. This is your Clanmates' family too. *lifts head proudly* -Holiday
•looks over at Holiday and nods in agreement• Mouseleaps family deserves to know....•says quietly•
Skyheart
(Looks up at him)Yeah I'm fine.-Juniperleaf

(Looks at Thorntail)-Galewing
*lays down besides her* you know we get to share a nest now *purrs*
Tigerfang
Grandwillow:"i didnt need convincing since im heading with you too"
Hallowwind:"just let her do it"
Bubblepaw:nods in agreement
Massivefoot:"i think they deserve a try at least.I know my sister shes capable and strong as well as smart in her decisions and what ive seen so it Holiday so why not truat them"he said
*Flicks an ear, inwardly proud of Holiday for defending herself so fiercly* "Sounds to me like there's no changing her mind, Thorntail," *remarks, not just to Thorntail, but to everyone else as well* "Holiday, if this is a mission you think needs to happen, than I won't be the one to hold you back." ~ Falconstar

^ I've always felt like Holiday and Falconstar have a pretty good relationship. She's always been one of his most loyal supporters, even when he doubted Tanglestar's decision to let her train Ivypaw. That loyalty is starting to pay off.

*Growls loudly and storms out of camp, pushing through his clanmates without another word* ~ Thorntail

*Looked shocked* "W-with a GoldenClan she-cat? Crowtail are you crazy?!" *Asks in a hushed whisper* ~ ivyfrost
•winces• I'm not crazy! •mutters• we are just talking she is having a hard time in here clan...and I'm having a hard time to...we are just comforting each other it's not like I'm telling her secrets•
Crowtail
*tilts her head, not convinced* "What in StarClan are you having a hard time with?" ~ Ivyfrost
For getting our father killed....*says sadly* i have to live with that every day knowing that i left him there alone..sure i might look like I'm okay Ivy...but I'm not.
Crowtail
*Frowns and twicthes her ear* "I lost him too, Crowtail. Can't you talk to me about it instead? Or... or Bubblepaw, or someone else? Why does it need to be a cat from another clan?" ~ Ivyfrost
*shrugs* i dont know i just feel comfortable talking to her..its kinda like talking to you but different. and plus you said it yourself you are going on that big adventure to the city.
Crowtail
(Purrs)I know. (Nuzzles him)We'll have to make it bigger though.-Juniperleaf
•purrs amused• calling me fat? •licks her cheek•
Tigerfang
*Looks relunctent* "Crowtail... are you sure this is such a good idea? What if you develop feelings for her, or someone catches you?" ~ Ivyfrost

*twitches his ears* no one will catch me remember? *looks at her gently* thats if it happens Ivyfrost
Crowtail
"It's aganist the code, Crowtail," *presses gently* "There can't be an if. If you could look me in the eye and tell me you won't develop feelings for her than I... I wouldn't mind if you talked to her about Boulderstep while I was gone." ~ Ivyfrost
Well what if she develops feelings for me? *says queitly* i can promise i won't develop feeling for her but i cant promise the same for her.
Crowtail

*watches his mentor go and decides to follow him*
Sun paw
*Shrugs* "I'm not worried about her, I'm worried about you. If she does develop feelings for you than I trust that you'll do the nobel thing by the code and stop seeing her." ~ Ivyfrost
*shuffles his paws* and who is to say the code is always right Ivyfrost? plus a code cant stop me from seeing a friend.
Crowtail

*scents around for his mentor looking around* where did that thundering tom go..*mutters*
Sunpaw

*sits besides Shiverpaw patiently waiting for her to talk to him*
Snowpaw
(Purrs and leans against him)Maybe.-Juniperleaf
*nips her ears playfully* well then guess i need to run around some more to get nice and toned for you then
Tigerfang