Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
"Try and seperate them," *suggests* "You know what prey from the fresh-kill pile smells like." ~ Falconstar

*Flicks an ear* "I don't really know. She left after I was born with some other cats, and when she returned I'd been made a warrior by that point. She died a moon or so after she returned to the clan." ~ Thorntail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
She died? What happened to her? •curls his tail curiously•
Sunpaw

•nods• yea okay. •sniffs the air again• I smell cats! •says happily•
Snowpaw
*Inwardly sighs. Why does he ask all the wrong questions?* "Er, I killed her." ~ Thorntail

*Shoots him a smirk* "I smelt them ages ago." *Whiskers twitch* "But you did well, considering you had no idea what GoldenClan smelt like." ~ Falconstar
Y-you killed your own mother? •looks him a bit afriad•
Sunpaw

•purrs proudly• thanks!
Snowpaw
*Notices his reaction and shrugs, used to it* "My brother and my father, too. And you don't know how many times I've wanted to kill Skyheart." *Rolls his eyes* ~ Thorntail

*Stops when they reach the border, tail lashing by this point. I hate coming here... but he has to know where it is.* "Take a sniff," *Says, his tone nearly emotionless.* ~ Falconstar
But I thought your father died in the battle with goldenclan awhile ago •says wearily•
Sunpaw

•wrinkles his nose• smells like mouse dung
Snowpaw
*Raises an eyebrow* "When did I say that? GoldenClan haven't attacked since I was a kit." ~ Thorntail

*Snorts, amused* "Not quite, but close. Well, I think it goes without saying that you should never cross the border unless you're told so." ~ Falconstar
isn't that when it happened though? thats what i heard..
Sun paw

*nods* yea they are a bunch of ticks in our pelt *twitches his tail that he got Falconstar on his good side*
Snowpaw
*scoffs* "Right, I think I know how my father died, especially since I'm the one who killed him." ~ Thorntail

*Smiles a little* "Looks like I won't have any trouble out of you." ~ Falconstar
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smartone123 said…
(hello)
•purrs proudly• that's good right?
Snowpaw

Why did you do it then? They are your family..i wouldn't even have killed Tanglestar even though he chased me and my mother out of the clan..
Sunpaw
Smartone! Join us! Come back to us :D

*Nods* "The less trouble I have out of you the faster your training will go. If you-" *Stops, scenting the air, before his eyes narrow* ~ Falconstar

*Flicks him with his tail* "Well, all cats are different. Some struggle in aspects that others don't. I have to struggle with murder. You struggle with asking questions that no one can aswner." ~ Thorntail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Nods, smiling)Yeah. It really is a breather to be away from camp.-Mousepaw

(Sits up)Should we fine one to join?-Juniperleaf

(Purrs)Of course I am. (Looks to Berrypaw)Do you want us to slow down a bit?-Galewing
•opens his mouth to ask another question the shuts it• oh..okay.
Sunpaw

•twitch his ears confused• what's wrog?
Snowpaw

•nods in agreement• yea away from all the drama •purrs•
Crowtail
(good to know im still remembered XD idk cant seem to rp at all due to time sadly but ill see cx)
Well, we miss you and your cats, Smart! Don't forget about PantherClan and NorthClan :)
Also, Tangle and Wolf, I would have Crow and Mouse leave. Falcon's onto them!

*Shakes her head* "No, I'm okay." *Sticks close behind them* ~ Berrypaw

"We're almost there." ~ Mistybreeze

*Notices and grins slightly, amused* "There you go. You pick up quick." ~ Thorntail

"I smell StormClan," *growls lowly* ~ Falconstar
Well we are Stormclan cats and we are on Stormclan territory •looks a bit amused•
Snowpaw

Flattens his ears sadly and follows him silently•
Sunpaw
*Shoots him a look* "I smell StormClan neerby. The border patrols returned to camp before we left, there shouldn't be any warriors or apprentices near this body right now." ~ Falconstar

*Glances back and rolls his eyes* "Oh, why are you uspet?" ~ Thorntail
Because you don't like me •mumbles•
Sunpaw

•twitches his nose trying to scent•
Snowpaw

I should get going mousepaw I'll see you later. •says quickly hearings Snowpaw and Falconstar•
Crowtail
"I never said I dislike you. I just dislike how you ask so many questions." ~ Thorntail

*Frowns and slowly starts towards Mousepaw and Crowtail* ~ Falconstar
•starts off towards Falconstar to distract him•
Crowtail

Where are we going now?
Snowpaw

But I like asking questions.
Sunpaw
(good to know my ocs are missed XD Ill try to though)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"Following the scent," *murmers* ~ Falconstar

*Flicks an ear* "Well I don't like awnsering them." ~ Thorntail
•follows his mentor• what do you smell?
Snowpaw

•grumbles• I guess that makes sense
Sunpaw

•pads off towards Falconstar direction•
Crowtail
"I already told you, StormClan warriors"~ Falconstar

*twitches his nose again and grumbles*
snowplow

*pushes out of a bush near then*
Crowtail
Oh, yeah, well see you... (Watches him go sadly before turning and heading back to GoldenClan's camp)-Mousepaw

That's great. (Looks down at Berrypaw)Make sure you keep track of your surroundings.-Galewing
•twitches his tail and turns to juiniperleaf• I don't think there are going to be any patrols until Falconstar and galewing get back
Tigerfanf
(Twitches whiskers)That's a shame, I was hoping to head out.-Juniperleaf
•purrs• in sure they will have somthing to do when they get back just have to be patient my dear
Tigerfang
*Stops when Crowtail appears and blinks, before narrowing his eyes* "Crowtail, what are you doing so close to the border?" ~ Falconstar

*Nods* "Got it." ~ Berrypaw

*Smiles a little at the apprentice before looking back to the path* ~ Mistybreeze
I was just doing a little border check by myself •says swiftly•
Crowtail
*Glances towards where he came from, not entirely convinced. But it's not like Crowtail has a record. He's always been loyal.* "Still, with GoldenClan being hostile as of late, I want you to take another cat the next time you go. Undersootd?" ~ Falconstar
•nods• understood Falconstar •looks at Snowpaw• taking your apprentice for a tour?
Crowtail

•twitches his tail•
Snowpaw
(Licks his cheek)I hope so. I haven't been on a patrol for a while. It would have been nice to hunt with some clanmates.-Juniperleaf

You just wait, Berrypaw, I'll make you the best hunter in the whole clan.-Galewing
•nods• though you still have to be carful because well you know •brushes his tail against her stomach•
Tigerfang
(Purrs)I know, I know. But it is still to early to tell. Like I said, it could just be a false alarm.Besides, I can still function properly up until the delivery. (Nudges him affectionately)-Juniperleaf
Yea I guess you are right •purrs at her touch• you sure you aren't hungry though going on a patrol on an empty stomacth might not be the best idea
Tigerfang
(Looks at her mouse once more, but frowns and shakes her head)-Juniperleaf
•sighs• fine but don't come running to me when your stomacth starts growling •laughs•
Tigerfang
*Nods and flicks Snowpaw with his tail* "That's what we're in the middle of doing now. You're welcomed to join us, if you don't fancy returning to camp." ~ Falconstar

*Eyes brighten* "Do you really think I can be?" ~ Berrypaw
•shakes his head• no I'm good I wanna see ivyfrost before she leaves for that journey
Crowtail
(Flicks him with her tail, purring)I won't then.-Juniperleaf

I know you can. You just have to put forth your best effort.-Galewing
*nips at her playfully* good *reaches for the mouse* since you aren't going to eat it i guess ill take it *purrs*
Tigerfang
(Shakes head smiling)I suppose a growing tom needs his food. (Purrs and swipes his ears playfully) Don't you think we should save food for the elders?-Juniperleaf
•stops and nods• yea I guess •grumbles and pulls his paw back•
Tigerfang
*Nods* "I understand. Go ahead then." ~ Falconstar

*Looks uncertain* "But there are so many great hunters in the clan, like Holiday and Duskstorm." ~ Berrypaw
•nods his head respectedly• see you later then •pads off towards camp•
Crowtail

•watches him and looks up at his mentor•
Snowpaw
(Purrs and licks his head in comfort)Don't worry dear, I'll make sure to catch you a fat mouse when I'm on a patrol.-Juniperleaf

(shoulders her softly)Doesn't mean there can't be more.-Galewing

Galewing is giving some dad encouragement and I think this is just the cutest. XD.
•purrs• now I'll expect a big juicy mouse then •stretches• what shall we do while we wait for Falconstar or galewing to get back?
Tigerfang