Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18101-18150 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*growls rolling around loosing his grip on her*
Tanglekit

*lets go as he finishes and backs up a little surprised*
Tigerfang

You know i will always love you more no matter what. *licks her nose*
Skyheart

*squeaks in surprise* Oh nice an aggressive lets see what you got then you stud.
Crowtail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*shaking, trying to get him off her completely* -Bloodkit

*sits up with a sigh of relief* StarClan it's been ages... I forgot how good the feeling is. *eyes him* I'd like to show my gratitude. *brushes his tail between Tigerfang's legs, dragging it across his hardening member* If you're up for it. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and nuzzles him* You better. *nudges his cheek* Check out those two over there though. *whispers to him while motioning discreetly toward Scorchgaze and Tigerfang* -Hushpool

*starts licking his chest and neck hungrily* I can't get enough of your taste. *grinds his already hard member against his rear* -Featherwing
*falls off and rolls a bit away before getting back up*
Tanglekit

*swallows nervously and sighs* Yea..i'll give it a try..just this once though.
Tigerfang

*gasps surprised at his aggressiveness and arches into him*
Crowtail

*snorts amused* Freaks.
Skyheart
*crouches and watches him carefully* -Bloodkit

Come over here. *Leads him away from everyone else* Don't worry, I won't be doing anything that I'm sure a she-cat hasn't already done. *stops once they were far enough away and nudges him on his back* You've already gone out of your way to help me, so there's no need to be shy or nervous. *licks his paw to get it wet before wrapping it around his member and rubbing* -Scorchgaze

That's rich coming from you. *purrs in amusement* I'm just so good at what I do. *refers to her manipulation and persuasion with a grin* -Hushpool

*teasingly eases his member into his mate before quickly picking up the pace and intensity of his thrusts* -Featherwing
*huffs laying onto his back and looks down to watch* I guess...
Tigerfang

*gasps with each thrust trying to sync his movements with him*
Crowtail

Hey i think im completely normal! *cuffs her playfully*
Skyheart

*lashes his tail and dashes at her*
Tanglekit
*tries to dash to the side and dodge him, but she was slower* -Bloodkit

*continues to rub him as he crouched down**rubs his muzzle against his member before licking slowly* I didn't think you'd already be this hard. *gives him long slow strokes with his tongue* -Scorchgaze

I think Crowtail and Fluffy might have a different opinion. *teases* -Hushpool

*pushes his hind legs up higher, grinding his member all the way inside his mate* Always so tight. *growls and pants in pleasure* You're amazing. You feel amazing inside. *nibbles on his leg while pounding him* -Featherwing
*squeals in pleasure urging him deeper his eyes fluttering back*
Crowtail

*looks over at them* Yea i guess so. *grins* Just look at those two go now.
Skyheart

*nods his head gasping at his tongue*
Tigerfang

*kicks her legs from under her and pounces onto her side*
Tanglekit
*swipes at him repeatedly* -Bloodkit

*teases him with his tongue before taking him into his mouth**his sexual preference was obvious by the way he sucked him so skillfully**moves his tongue around his sensitive spots while his lips gripped him firmly* -Scorchgaze

Little nymphos. They can never get enough. *flicks her tail in amusement* Speaking of. *eyes her mate* I think I've waited patiently enough for my turn. *raises her hips* -Hushpool

*grinds in as deep as he could go after each thrust* What cute sounds. *slams into him relentlessly hitting his spot* -Featherwing
*Grins moving over her and latches his jaws around the back of her neck* Id love to have you now. *moves her upper body down lower*
Skyheart

*holds down her paws trying to stop her from batting him*
Tanglekit

*moans into his chest pricking his shoulders as his body shudders*
Crowtail

*gasps gripping the ground with his claws* W-wow!
Tigerfang
*growls and thrashes* -Bloodkit

*takes him all the way down his throat, his tongue still moving* -Scorchgaze

*purrs deeply* Please do. *rubs her hips back against his* -Hushpool

What's my sexy warrior feeling, hm? *licks his ear teasingly while still pounding* -Featherwing
*holds her down with a strong grip finally finding one*
Tanglekit

*moans thrusting lightly pre starting to leak and his body heating up*
Tigerfang

*nips her ear moving his member against her hips teasingly and slowly slides into her*
Skyheart

G-good...*mumbles his head was in a cloud of pleasure his tongue hanging out to the side and his legs limp*
Crowtail
Get off! *growls angrily* -Bloodkit

*removes his muzzle, going back to just using his tongue**licks the sensitive underside of his member, lapping up any leakage when reaching the tip**grips the base firmly in his paw while continuing to please with his tongue* -Scorchgaze

*moans and wiggles her hips as he enters* -Hushpool

Good boy. *grins and pulls out, remaining out for a few moments before suddenly thrusting back in and slamming him mercilessly* -Featherwing
•holds her down still purring so close to victory• Not until you surrender!
Tanglekit

•gasps leaning his head back as he releasing onto his friends muzzle panting•
Tigerfang

•moves at her in a rhythm purring with each thrust•
Skyheart

•let’s put a whimper at him slamming his eyes rolling into his head as he tightens his grip on his member with his insides•
Crowtail
NEVER! -Bloodkit

*swallows easily and cleans him off before standing over him, licking his lips* Well? Not too torturous for it being from a tom? -Scorchgaze

So good. *huffs and moans* -Hushpool

*groans* Tight! You just keep sucking me in. *pants and starts to rub his member while speeding up the thrusts* -Featherwing
*gasps his hips twitching in pleasure taking him in his member rock hard and releases at his touch making his body shudder*
Crowtail

*keeps his head leaned back panting lightly* Shut up...
Tigerfang

mhmm...*hums in her ear bucking at her harder* Like i said you deserve the best love.
Skyheart

Then i guess you will be stuck pinned down by me forever! *grins down at her*
Tanglekit
*still thrashes like crazy* -Bloodkit

*smirks slightly* Couldn't have guessed how hot your moans would sound. *nips his neck before sitting beside him* -Scorchgaze

You give me the best. *moans more* -Hushpool

*climaxes into him heavily* Fuck! *pants* Amazing! -Featherwing
*releaes again at his climax and calls limply in his paws hiw whole body twitching*
Crowtail

*cuffs him* Shut up you jerk. *sits up shakes his fur out*
Tigerfang

*tugs on her ear pulling out slightly and thrashing into her*
Skyheart

*blinks surprise gripping her tightly to hold her* H-hey!
Tanglekit
I won't lose! I can't lose! -Bloodkit

Hey don't be rude! I'm still your deputy after all. *gives his muzzle one more swipe of tongue to make sure it was clean* -Scorchgaze

*squeals in pleasure* D-Don't stop! Keep going like that! -Hushpool

*collapses on top of him* my body feels so drained. -Featherwing
And you enjoyed that? Sucking me off?
Tigerfang

*lets out another barrage or thrust and bucks doing as she told him*
Skyheart

*his head laid back limp still eyes glazed and half rolled back*
Crowtail

W-well i wanna win! *continues to hold her*
Tanglekit
*struggles until she'd tired herself out* ....Fine.....You win....-Bloodkit

Mmhmm. Why? *grins playfully* Wanna have another? -Scorchgaze

*yowls in pleasure as she climaxes, tightening her whole body around him* -Hushpool

Somebody's more worn out than I am. *purrs softly and grooms Crowtail* -Featherwing
*his eyes go wide in surprise and squeal happily* I won i won!
Tanglekit

*flicks his ears looking away not saying anything* I dont know what to think..im not gay right?
Tigerfang

*moans into her shoulders as he climaxes he was finally getting tired after everything that has happened*
Skyheart

*twitches at his touch and blinks groaning*
Crowtail
*purrs* Good job, Tanglekit! -Darkmist

Congratulations...*gets up and quickly pads to the nursery* -Bloodkit

I don't think so. You've always been attracted to she-cats. I think today was just more of a shock that all the mating kind of got everyone going. *shrugs slightly* You could possibly be bisexual. There's always ways to test that if you're feeling uncertain. -Scorchgaze

*huffs and lays down flat beneath him* I think you deserve a break, big guy. -Hushpool

Are you okay, love? -Featherwing
Bisexual? And how would i find that out?
Tigerfang

*nuzzles her cheek tiredly* Yea i think im spent for the day..*purrs* And you got the last of it.
Skyheart

*groans his hips killing him* Kinda...
Crowtail

*watches her go confused* Hey Bloodkit where are you going...
Tanglekit
*doesn't respond as she ducks into the nursery, going back to the small little cave in the crack in the wall* -Bloodkit

Well, I know one way. *eyes his lower area* Looks like you've calmed down and gotta it out of your system so this should be a useful method. *sits right in front of him* Listen, you can say no to this if you want, but it'd be a way to test where you fall. If you're okay to go with it, I'm going to kiss you. It's not like you can ignore the fact that you'd be making out with a tom, so if you start to feel aroused then you might be bisexual. -Scorchgaze

I feel so special. *nuzzles him while purring loudly* -Hushpool

*starts gently massaging his body, soothing his muscles* Just relax, baby. -Featherwing
*watches her go and looks at his father confused and a little hurt* Pa did i do something wrong?
Tanglekit

*grits his teeth at the thought and nods* I-ill give it a try...you already got me off so whats the worst that can happen..
Tigerfang

*chuckles* Well where did your two toys go off to?
Skyheart

mhm....*closes his eyes and purrs at his touch again*
Crowtail
*looks at him understandingly* No, son. I think Bloodkit just takes losing fairly hard. She's got a lot of pressure to live up to the fighting machine reputation because of who her parents are. -Darkmist

*nods slightly* Just let me know when you're ready to stop. *brushes his tail under his chin and tips his head up**licks his muzzle softly before slowly kissing him* -Scorchgaze

*blinks* I completely forgot about them. *looks around* They must have run off when I wasn't paying attention. -Hushpool

*rubs his body tenderly* -Featherwing
So much for your crafty plan. *teases her* Go find them silly.
Skyheart

*sighs in relief* I love you...
Crowtail

*closes his eyes at his touch letting him do as he pleaes*
Tigerfang

Oh...Should i go say sorry...?
Tanglekit
You don't have to be sorry for doing your best in a fight. But let her know as her friend that you understand why she feels the way she does. -Darkmist

*kisses him lightly at first, but slowly starts building intensity, putting more passion into the kiss**licks his lips teasingly and tugs, encouraging him to open his mouth and kiss back to see if he'd actually get into it* -Scorchgaze

All right I'm going. *stands with a stretch and quietly follows their scents* -Hushpool

I love you too. -Featherwing
*nods and pads off to the nursery sniffing around for his friend before finding her scent in the crack in the wall* Bloodkit?
Tanglekit

*opens his mouth slowly and starts to kiss back to see if he would like it*
Tigerfang

*purrs watching her go and pads over to the two toms* Mhmm
Skyheart

*purrs and glances back up at Skyheart*
Crowtail
What? *stays curled up in her spot* -Bloodkit

*hums low in his throat**moves his tongue around his mouth, licking his tongue sensually* -Scorchgaze

*freezes in the shadows, watching them undetected* -Hushpool

What now? -Featherwing
A-are you okay? *says padding over to her*
Tanglekit

*makes a low hum in return pushing his muzzle to his enjoying it surprisingly*
Tigerfang

Well im done with the two of you right now bitches. *grins cuffing them* I think we have bounded quite well dont you think?
Skyheart

*huffs looking away*
Crowtail
...I'm fine...*stares shamefully at her paws* -Bloodkit

*presses closer to him, bringing them chest to chest**his kisses progressed more, going deeper with them and twining their tongues* -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes* Sure we've "bonded". Right now I was trying to enjoy some relaxation with my mate. -Featherwing
Well what am i suppose to do then? *tilts his head*
Skyheart

*takes a deep breathe continuing with him his chest brushing his*
Tigerfang

You dont sound fine..*pads over and sits down*
Tanglekit
I just...I don't understand how I could lose...I train harder than anyone and I'm not even an apprentice yet...what if all my hard work isn't good enough? What if I never become strong warriors like my parents? I'll be an embarrassment...-Bloodkit

*stands and presses against him more, using the pressure to back him up until his back was against a tree**sits again and braces his paws on either side of his head against the tree**licks all around his mouth as his kisses got hotter and heavier, but still kept their sensuality* -Scorchgaze

I mean, you can sit and talk with us if you want. We'd just appreciate it if you stopped calling us bitches. *flicks his tail* -Featherwing
*gasps surprised as he was backed up against a tree and continues his body starting to feel hot* S-scorchgaze...*mumbles through his mouth*
Tigerfang

*flicks his tail* Fine what ever ill call you my queens then.
Skyheart

But you aren't an embarrassment..
Tanglekit
I could be...-Bloodkit

Hmm? *inquires but doesn't stop kissing him**his body was already burning up, his member rock hard again**wants to grind their bodies together, but keeps it at just the kissing like he said he would* -Scorchgaze

At least it's a compromise. *nods him for to sit with them* So where did Hushpool take off to? -Featherwing
•lays down next to her and snuggles against her• Nuh uh you are like the best fighter I know!
Tanglekit

•after awhile finally pulls away panting lightly•
Tigerfang

She went to find her new play things.
Skyhesrt
*sights* But this is the second time I've lost. I lost to Thunderkit and now I've lost again. -Bloodkit

*licks his lips* Well? You got into the kissing after a little bit, but the real question is: how does your body feel? -Scorchgaze

They must have booked it back to camp at their earliest convenience. -Featherwing
Mhmm i dont know i saw those two helping each other out a bit especially Tigerfang. *grins*
Skyheart

*looks down at his member again then back to him* Well..i guess you can see the answer yourself..
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes* You two are just the worst.
Crowtail

But whats wrong with losing? I lose all the time.
Tanglekit
....I don't want my parents to be disappointed in me...-Bloodkit

*grins slightly* I suppose so. *sits back* Well let me ask this, when we were watching the three of them, were you hard? -Scorchgaze

*blinks in surprise* Really? How exactly do you mean helping each other out? -Featherwing
Oh you know Tigerfang jerked Scorchgaze. *licks his paw*
Skyheart

*shrugs* Maybe just a little..
Tigerfang

Im sure they won't be disappointed. *purrs*
Tanglekit
But my dad says I'm not allowed to lose...-Bloodkit

Hmm. Well there are two possibilities right now. All right, close your eyes. *brushes his tail over his eyes* Close your eyes and imagine kissing one of them. Or all of them, whatever floats your boat. Or any other tom in camp. Imagine kissing him and what it would be like. Do you think you'd get hard from doing it like you got hard just now? -Scorchgaze

Are you serious?! That's curious. *flicks his tail* Well if Scorchgaze can get some attention that's good. *sighs, sympathetic for his friend* Poor guy hasn't had anyone special since Yarrowleaf. -Featherwing
Oh...yea your pa is kinda strict right?
Tanglekit

*closes his eyes like he says thinking of a tom he would kiss and the only tom he could think of that he liked in general was Scorchgaze* Kinda...*mutters*
Tigerfang

*nods* Completely. *grins* Hushpool is working her magic.
Skyheart
*nods and looks worried* What if he tells Falconstar to push back my apprentice ceremony?! -Bloodkit

Like I said there are two possibilities really. Well, three. One, all of today has been such a jumbled mess that you're getting horny easily. Two, against all odds you could just be attracted to me on some level. And three, you might be bisexual to a degree, you might prefer she-cats but don't exactly mind toms. *tries to calm his heated body and make his hard on go down, but it wasn't working at all no matter how much he mentally scolded himself* -Scorchgaze

*shakes his head slightly* How is she so good at this stuff? -Featherwing
Who knows but i love it. *purrs*
Skyheart

*nods his head slowly* I guess..*looks at his member* Uh Scorchgaze you are still kinda..well you know.
Tigerfang

He wouldn't do that!
Tanglekit
I hope not...-Bloodkit

Well so are you. *hesitates for a moment* If you'd like, I know I way to help us both out. -Scorchgaz

You're really devoted to her. It's actually kind of amazing. -Featherwing
And what would that be? *raises a curious eye*
Tigerfang

*narrows his eyes* Why wouldn't i be?
Skyheart

Trust me if your father does that then he is just a meany!
Tanglekit
*sighs* I just don't want to fall behind with my training. -Bloodkit

It'd be simpler for me to just show you. *nudges him down on his side and lays next to him, pulling him close* Don't worry, I'm not trying to top you. *presses their members together and reaches his paw down, holding them together as he slowly started moving his hips, rubbing their members together while ago rubbing them into his paw* -Scorchgaze

Relax, I'm not saying you shouldn't be. I just think it's sweet how much you love her. -Featherwing
Mhmm now if only your mate loved you just as much as i loved mine. *teases them*
Skyheart

*lashes his tail* I love Featherwing enough.
Crowtail

*grits his teeth at the movement and touch huffing slightly getting harder* You better not...*mutters*
Tigerfang

Im sure you wont. *purrs* You are like the best kit in the clan!
Tanglekit
You think so? -Bloodkit

Swear to StarClan I won't. Unless you beg for it. *teases playfully, nipping his ear lightly while continuing to rub against him* -Scorchgaze

*glares at him* Here I was giving you a compliment and you just had to go and ruin it. Crowtail and I love each other to death. *nuzzles his mate* -Featherwing