Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18501-18550 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Eh I guess you're right. But as soon as you're back to normal you better tell me! Everyone has been having a bunch of fun today and I've just been mostly watching. *starts continuing back to camp* -Hushpool

About what? *sits with him* I'm still your best friend, you know. You can talk to me about anything. -Scorchgaze

Hopefully. As warriors we'll need to be vigilant. -Bloodkit
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*grins* Oh dont worry i will. *licks her flank teasingly and pads up besides her*
Skyheart

Well about this whole situation...*looks at him* I always thought i was straight and then this happens...
TIgerfang

*nods* Yea. *looks down to see how high they were* I wish we could go higher..
Tanglekit
*licks his cheek* And no more breeding those two toms for a while! I want you all to myself. -Hushpool

You know, most cats tend to just go with whatever their first instinct is, so a lot of them don't give their minds the opportunity to really think about it. You could be bi, because with your history you definitely aren't gay. You still enjoy she-cats. *shrugs* You might not even be bisexual. You didn't mind sleeping with me, but you've never shown any interest in actually being with a tom. This could be completely a pleasure driven thing. I mean, *flicks his ear slightly* did it feel that good for you? -Scorchgaze

What is it with you and heights? -Bloodkit
*purrs* Fine i promise that i will be all yours. *tugs on her ear* You had fun watching everything though didn't you?
Skyheart

I don't even know how to describe it....it was strange but good..and very weird.
Tigerfang

I just like to climb. *purrs* My pa says there are really big trees in the forest and i wanna climb them!
Tanglekit
It was very entertaining. And who would have guessed I'd get three different shows in like a day! -Hushpool

Well what about it felt strange, what felt good and what felt weird? -Scorchgaze

That'd be cool. I bet you could see all kinds of things from atop them. -Bloodkit
No one would have ever guessed love. *purrs* Im glad that you were entertained then.
Skyheart

Well firstly you licking my tail hole that is just..*shivers* Ugh. But....the rest felt really good...
Tigerfang

*nods happily* Yea! Plus you could pounce on others from trees!
Tanglekit
What about you? Part of me feels a little bad about dragging you into these things. -Hushpool

It was a part of the process. The whole thing isn't necessarily enjoyable, but once the mating begins is where the pleasure really comes in. *nudges him lightly* I'm glad I could please you. It's been a long time since I've done anything like that so getting back into it was nice. Even if this was the only time. *flicks his shoulder with his tail* Thanks. -Scorchgaze

That'd definitely take some skill. -Bloodkit
You know i told you id do anything you told me to. *purrs* As long as you are pleased i don't care what i do. *nuzzles her shoulder*
Skyheart

*nods his head stretches* I mean i guess i have to thank you to...So thanks also..
Tigerfang

I think i can do it! *flicks her playfully with his tail*
Tanglekit
Are you sure? If you don't like it I won't mind. You won't have to do it anymore. -Hushpool

No problem. Getting to do it at least one last time was all the thanks I needed. I can't tell you how pent up I've been. *stretches* I haven't been able to do it myself since I was an apprentice and I never thought I'd be comfortable enough to do it with anyone besides Yarrowleaf. -Scorchgaze

I'm sure as long as you work hard at it. -Bloodkit
*nods* I'm sure Hushpool. *tugs on her ear again* Anything for you...Well except you getting that bragging rights back that is mine fair and square. *says as they pad into camp*
Skyheart

*cuffs him playfully* Im sure you will get to do it more then just once you old bafoon.
Tigerfang

*nudges her* Hey your parents are back.
Tanglekit
All right all right. That's fair. -Hushpool

*raises an eyebrow at him* With you? -Scorchgaze

About time they got back. -Bloodkit
*purrs* Good. *looks around camp as he enters trying to find Bloodkit* Do you think she will be mad at us?
Skyheart

*gets to his paws and stretches before curling his tail* You ready to head down?
Tanglekit

Huh hey i didn't say anything bout me. *laughs*
Tigerfang
I hope not. -Hushpool

Hm. *turns his head away* I doubt it very much. -Scorchgaze

....No. -Bloodkit
Whats wrong? *sits back down besides her*
Tanglekit

Oh come on now that i know what you can do im sure anyone would be lucky for that.
Scorchgaze

*nods* I wouldn't want to know what she would do if she was. *purrs* She is our kit after all.
Skyheart
Very true. *purrs* Now where is that crazy kit? -Hushpool

There isn't anyone. *stands to his paws* Would you like something to eat or drink? Or do you want to leave? -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* I just want to stay for a bit longer. You can go if you want. -Bloodkit
*blinks and nods* Okay...See you later then? *says starting his way down*
Tanglekit

Something to eat and drink would be nice since we had to share our meals with two unpleasant cats.
Tigerfang

*looks around spotting here up on the rocks* There she is. *purrs* Looking like the clan leader already.
Skyheart
*purrs* Should we bring her her favorite prey to make up for us leaving? -Hushpool

You wait here then. *heads off to catch some prey* -Scorchgaze

*looks out over the camp* -Bloodkit
*nods sitting up and starts to groom his fur* Made a fucking mess..*mutters to himself*
Tigerfang

*laughs* What was her favorite prey? *starts to pad over to the pile*
Skyheart

*pads over to Darkmist*
Tanglekit
It's a close race between voles and mice, but mice take the lead. -Hushpool

*returns after a bit with some water soaked moss and a rabbit and a black bird* Take your pick. *drops them at his paws* -Scorchgaze

What have you been up to? *licks his son's head* -Darkmist
Playing with Bloodkit..but I accidentally called her dumb..and she seems upset now..
Tanglekit

Mice it is then! •picks one out and starts off towards Bloodkit• Bloodkit!
Skyheart

•observes the catches and takes the rabbit• nice catches.
Tigerfang
Hi Dad! -Bloodkit

Well that's not good. It's not nice to call others dumb, Tanglekit. -Darkmist

Thank you. There's plenty of water too. -Scorchgaze
I didnt mean to! *pouts* It slipped..i said i was sorry though!
Tanglekit

*nods taking a bite* Thanks! *purrs happily* You know that really built up an appetite.
Tigerfang

What are you doing all alone? *purrs dropping the mouse*
Skyheart
Watching the camp. -Bloodkit

Why don't you come down and eat with us. -Hushpool

*nods happily and hurries down* -Bloodkit

And you meant the apology right? -Darkmist

*chuckles slightly* I bet. *eats the black bird* -Scorchgaze
*purrs* That all you did while we were gone?
Sklyheart

*nods* Of course! I dont think she is dumb!
Tanglekit

*glances at him after taking a mouthful* So is there ever going to be a time where i get to try topping?
Tigerfang
Just hung out with Tanglekit. *nuzzles her head against her parents* -Bloodkit

Well then you'd made your mistake right again. That's all you can do. -Darkmist

*sighs slightly* Why do you want to try? Don't you sleep with she-cats so that you can be on top? -Scorchgaze
Huh that kit again. *licks her head to groom her*
Skyheart

You think so? *purrs happily*
Tanglekit

*shrugs* Whats wrong with me wanting to try? I mean i let you didn't i? I mean i could also never find another she cat so it could be my last time also.
Tigerfang
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Daaaaad. Tanglekit is one of my two best friends. -Bloodkit

That and make sure your friend is okay. -Darkmist

Oh please. There are plenty if available she-cats in this clan who I'm sure you could court. I got to top because I know what I'm doing; I'm the one who likes toms so I've got the knowledge and experience. Most importantly, I'm not a bottom. *washes his paws* I just personally don't see the appeal. *eyes him* Do you really want to try that bad? If so, why not ask someone else? Someone who actually bottoms. -Scorchgaze
I don't TRUST anyone else with this stuff big guy. *takes another bite of his rabbit* Plus not like im a bottom either.
Tigerfang

Sorry sorry! *huffs* just saying...
Skyheart

*nods again* I will pa!
Tanglekit
*purrs* Come on let's pick a spot to eat. -Hushpool

Good boy. *licks his head* So other than that did you have fun? -Darkmist

After today you could be. Top with she-cats, bottom with toms. Doesn't sound so bad. *sighs and shakes his head slightly* All right, I'll make you a deal. We keep doing this like we did today and once I feel that you've gotten your knowledge together... I'll let you try. Sound like a fair deal? -Scorchgaze
Mostly uncle Sunheart was being mean to me..but it’s okay.
Tanglekit

•nods nuzzling Bloodkit before passing to a shady spot• you get first bite Bloodkit.
Skyheart

•nods slowly• Fine I guess practice does make sense to have..
Tigerfang
*digs into the mouse happily* -Bloodkit

*frowns* Uncle Sunheart being mean to you? -Darkmist

All right we have a deal then. I'll show you everything I know. *grins and nips his neck playfully* -Scorchgaze
•nods• Yea he got mean when we asked him about his kit hood..
Tanglekit

•watches her purring and nuzzles Hushpool•
Skyheart

•rolls his eyes• I hope your ego doesn’t get to big now.
Tigerfang
*licks his cheek* -Hushpool

Oh. Tanglekit that's a very sensitive topic for your uncle. I'm sure he didn't mean whatever he said to you. He was just upset thinking about bad memories. I'll talk to him about it, okay? -Darkmist

Why would my ego get big? -Scorchgaze
•nods and looks past him• why are you near the medicine den by the way? Did something happen to ma?
Tanglekit

Becuase you get to top me. •teases• I mean it takes a lot to do that.
Tigerfang

So did you have in then today Bloodkit?
Skyheart
Hmm? *looks up at him with her mouthful* -Bloodkit

Frecklenose...got a little bit hurt while she was out. -Darkmist

True. *licks the back of his neck* It was amazing so I'm grateful. You don't have to worry about my ego inflating. My sexual appetite is what you should be more worried about. *teases* -Scorchgaze
*looks at him dumbly* Huh? What is that suppose to mean?
Tigerfang

*looks into the den worriedly* Is she okay? Can i go see her?
Tanglekit

Did you have fun while we were out?
Skyheart
*nods and swallows* Yea I guess. -Bloodkit

You guess? -Hushpool

*nods* I'm sure she'd appreciate it. *gets up and heads for the den* -Darkmist

Well in order for you to gain knowledge you're going to have to gain some experience. So I'd say, consider us best friends with benefits. -Scorchgaze
What do you mean you guess? *says in agreement with Hushpool*
Skyheart

*curls his tail padding after him*
Tanglekit

*nuzzles Frecklenose and sighs* Are you sure you are okay? Do you need anything?
Sunheart

Yea have no idea how true that is now. *flicks his tail amused thinking about how good it felt being taken by him and twitches his ears*
Tigerfang
Well Sunheart was being rude to Tanglekit which was weird. *tails her tail slightly in annoyance* And then Tanglekit was saying that I'm not very smart. But I don't think he meant it. -Bloodkit

I'm okay, love. Okay as I can be. -Frecklenose

*pads into the den* Frecklenose, Tanglekit wanted to come check on you. -Darkmist

I promise the feeling will only get better from here. -Scorchgaze
*quickly dashes up to Frecklenose and snuggles up against her* Frecklenose are you okay?
Tanglekit

Well if it doesnt i might have to call this whole thing off then. *teases*
Tigerfang

*nods and glances at the kit then his brother*
Sunheart

*twitches his tail* He said you weren't smart?
Skyheart
On accident. -Bloodkit

*purrs* I'm all right. Thank you for coming to check on me, Tanglekit. -Frecklenose

Are you all right? *asks his brother* -Darkmist

I could prove it to you now. *lightly bites his scruff* -Scorchgaze
Im fine, *lashes his tail* THough that cat who did this won't be.
Sunheart

*purrs looking up at her* What happened to your eye? *says it being the first time seeing a black eye*
Tanglekit

With the risk of the insane cats coming by again? *chuckles* I think i want to wait a bit longer before i do anything right now.
Tigerfang

Cats dont call others dumb on accident Bloodkit. Do i have to go have a word with Darkmist again?
Skyheart
No dad! It's fine, I can handle it. -Bloodkit

I uh hurt it. -Frecklenose

Do you have any idea what they looked like? -Darkmist

All right all right. *stretches* Now what then? -Scorchgaze
*shakes his head* Sweetbriar will probably...Or Freckle...but i don't want to bug her about it right now..he hit her in the stomach...
Sunheart

Does it hurt? *looks up at her worriedly*
Tanglekit

Just making sure...*looks at Hushpool for her input*
Skyheart

*stretches out and wiggles his hips* Well i can walk with out pain now so anything.
Tigerfang
Our girl is tough. She can handle issues like this. *purrs* -Hushpool

A little, but not too bad. -Frecklenose

*winces slightly* I'm sure Merryberry will make sure everything is okay. -Darkmist

Uh huh...*was watching his hips move* -Scorchgaze
Do you think the kits will be okay? *says quietly just to him*
Sunheart

*purrs* Thats good! Right?
Tanglekit

*nods* That is true she is one of the toughest right Bloodkit? *purrs messing with her head fur with a paw*
SKyheart

*looks at him and blinks following his gaze to his hips* You good? *coughs*
Tigerfang
The toughest! *purrs and bats playfully at his paw* -Bloodkit

*smiles and nods* I could be in worse shape. Luckily I'm tough enough to handle this. -Frecklenose

*nods reassuringly* I'm sure they'll be okay. *puts a paw on his shoulder* Frecklenose is far enough along that this really shouldn't hurt their development at all. I have faith that they're going to be just fine. -Darkmist

Yea! *turns his head back to face him* Sorry. -Scorchgaze
*purrs* Yup you are the toughest!
Skyheart

*purrs* Yea you are really tough! *lays at her paws*
Tanglekit

*nods still a bit unsure* I just hope you are right..
Sunheart

*chuckles* You are like a she cat in heat you know so hungry.
Tigerfang
*purrs and nuzzles her head against his chest* -Bloodkit

*licks his head* You know whose just as tough as me though? -Frecklenose

Have faith. Your kits will come out healthy and beautiful. -Darkmist

*rolls his eyes slightly* Oh whatever. It's just been a while since I've gotten that out of my system so I'm a little bit still in the daze. -Scorchgaze
Scorchgaze? *says happily* I heard he is super tough!
Tanglekit

*nods sighing and looks over at his mate purring* She is a tough one though.
Sunheart

*looks at him amused* Hey i mean i guess im just that good looking. *purrs*
Tigerfang

*holds her and starts to groom her fur*
Skyheart