Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18601-18650 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*growls playfully and nips at his whiskers* -Bloodkit

Am not! -Darkmist

You can rest with me if you'd like. -Frecklenose

I'm not sure. I remember a time before he came leader that he had some sort of interaction with a she-cat...I believe her name was... Callaleaf? Yes I think that was her name. I'm obviously not sure what kind of relationship they had or were going to have, but she passed some time ago. Before he even became leader. But now...*a slightly tempered look comes over his face* I've been hearing talk through the clan of things that have been happening with him and my daughter. I don't know what his intentions are. -Scorchgaze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*raises an eye at him* I mean wouldn't that be okay? *laughs* I mean no one complains about anyone messing around with others.
Tigerfang

Are to! *flicks his tail*
Sunheart

*snuggles against her purring* Thanks Frecklenose..*yawns tiredly*
Tanglekit

*growls back at her* You trying tostart something already?
Skyheart
*laughs slightly* No I'm letting my muscles rest so I have my strength back tomorrow. -Bloodkit

No need to thank me. -Frecklenose

Am not! I've been working on being more laid back. -Darkmist

I just don't want him toying with her heart. I know how strongly she feels about him, so if he isn't starting to feel the same way about her then he has no business touching her. -Scorchgaze
Now you know how i feel about Berryfrost and that tom. *flicks his tail* But then again i dont have any information on what they have been doing..*huffs and lays his head on his shoulder*
Tigerfang

Are to! *starts to pad out of the den seeing the kit cuddle up*
Sunheart

*mutters something to himself before closing his eyes*
Tanglekit

*licks her ear* Do you want to go sleep then in the den?
Skyheart
*nods* -Bloodkit

*chuckles* Well it looks like Tanglekit wants to keep your mate company while she rests. -Darkmist

*purrs happily* He's so precious. I hope our kits are just like him. -Frecklenose

Well at least Berryfrost and Strongbreeze are mates, so you know that they love each other. *noses his ear slightly* Don't worry so much. I'm sure he'll be making her happy. He's a good kid from what I know. A little shy and soft spoken, but a good warrior. Do you see the kind of tom my daughter is chasing after? Stubborn, out spoken, commanding. I'm the one that should be worried here! -Scorchgaze
*chuckles* I guess you are right..*leans in head into his nose* Sucks being parents and having to worry about them.
Tigerfang

*flicks his tail at them* Hey if he steals you from me im tossing him out of the den Freckle. *chuckles*
Sunheart

*nudges her up* Go on then ill see you when you wake up okay?
Skyheart
Night Daddy. Night Mama. *nuzzles her parents before heading to the nursery* -Bloodkit

Hmm you know no one could steal me from you, love. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Well they're grown warriors and apprentices now, so we don't have to worry as much. *licks his head* -Scorchgaze
*watches her go and looks at his mate* Well she seemed happy. *purrs*
Skyheart

Hey we never know. *teases and looks at his brother* Wanna get something to eat?
Sunheart

Still have to worry though. *purrs and grins* You know its nice getting to talk like this again its like we are kits or apprentices again.
Tigerfang
Mmhmm. *looks a bit thoughtful* -Hushpool

Sounds good to me. We'll leave them to rest. *purrs and heads out of the den* -Darkmist

It's certainly been a while since we've just been able to relax this much and talk. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
Yea normally you are being bombarded with questions. •looks over at him purring•
Tigerfang

What’s with the look you sly fox.
Skyheart

•follows after him•
Sunheart
She seemed a little off when you were talking about fighting. -Hushpool

So what do you feel like? -Darkmist

Thank StarClan we're finally getting to relax on our own. *rests his chin on his head* -Scorchgaze
*blinks* Really...I didn't notice..
Skyheart

Vole? *says looking around camp*
Sunheart

*nods in agreement letting him put his chin where ever* Relax indeed.
Tigerfang
She was trying to hide it, but I could see it. -Hushpool

Sounds good to me. -Darkmist

Is this comfortable for you? -Scorchgaze
I dont mind it..*says brushing against him slightly but not intentionally*
Tigerfang

*frowns* Should we be worried?
Skyheart

*nods* Good cause i wasn't going to eat anything else. *grins*
SUnheart
Let's talk to her about it when she wakes up. -Hushpool

Spoiled tom. *nudges him playfully* -Darkmist

*Slowly drapes a paw over his back, pulling him closer* Still comfortable? -Scorchgaze
*nods* Okay...You dont think its serious do you?
Skyheart

Am not! *huffs cuffing him*
Sunheart

*nods slowly* I mean to be fair you were inside me soo...
Tigerfnag
I don't think so. -Hushpool

Oh yeah? What if we asked your mate, what would she say? -Darkmist

That's true. *licks his forehead* I'm glad you enjoyed it by the way. -Scorchgaze
*Chuckles* Should i be glad you are glad then? *wraps his paws around him just wanting to put his paws some where.
Tigerfang

She would say im a proper tom!
Sunheart

*nods* Thats good..*gets to his paws and shakes his pelt out*
Skyheart
Now what love? -Hushpool

Yea right! -Darkmist

I think the proper way for you to show your gratitude would be to start complimenting you. After all, I did give you plenty of compliments earlier. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Scorchgaze
It’s true! •lays down• What you don’t believe me?
Sunheart

•frowns looking around• Not sure....you best friend Tigerfang isn’t back though.
Skyheart

•rolls his eyes• Fine! You are good looking, charming, great friend and decent kisser. •teases•
Tigerfang
Those two must still be out there fooling around. -Hushpool

I don't know about it. -Darkmist

Just decent? *Noses him playfully* I think it'd take more than a decent kisser to get you turned on from it. -Scorchgaze
Eh I guess you are right I’ll change it from decent to pretty good. •purrs• happy?
Tigerfang

•chuckles• you did such a good job putting them together.
Skyheart

•flicks his tail and leans down to eat• Fine fine don’t believe your brother.
Sunhsart
Thank you love. *purrs happily* -Hushpool

Ah come on I'm just messing with you. *settles down next to him* -Darkmist

Good enough for me. *chuckles and licks his forehead* -Scorchgaze
So what is your next plan of action? *curls his tail and winds around her*
Skyheart

Yea yea. *says through a mouthful*
Sunheart

Man i cant wait to have my turn with you someday Ill show you how to really do it.
Tigerfang
Hmm I'm not sure. I'm still going to need to keep an eye on those two to see what will happen. -Hushpool

*grabs a bite* -Darkmist

Oh please. If I had done it anymore you would have passed out. You were the one that told me to stop, remember? -Scorchgaze
Oh shut up. *paws at his muzzle* Thats because those two were sitting there watching us! Do you not know how awkward it is!?
Tigerfang

*grins* You better now i can mess with Scorchgaze.
Skyheart

*stretches* How are you and your mate doing?
SUnheart
You're definitely treading on thin ice with that one. *laughs* -Hushpool

We've been good. Having kits has just brought us even closer. It's beautiful just watching her light up over our kits. -Darkmist

I do know. Don't forget I was there. *bites his paw playfully* Your body was starting to give out though. I'm not sure you could have handled much more. -Scorchgaze
Hey all because he can snap my paw with a flick of the wrist doesn't mean i am scared of him.
Skyheart

*huffs* Could to! I was just out of practice! *says stubbornly* Plus i doubt you could last any longer then i did for the first time!
Tigerfang

*chuckles* That's good and you aren't having anymore issues with Skyheart and Thunderkit are you?
Sunheart
You might want to be, mouse-brain. *cuffs him playfully* -Hushpool

No things seemed to have settled down. Bloodkit and Tanglekit can play freely now. -Darkmist

Oh really? Are you sure that you don't just have a sensitive body? Or that I'm just really good? *grins and licks his muzzle* -Scorchgaze
*flicks his tail amused* That's good at least that is over with. *chuckles* I cant believe you licked his paw!
Sunheart

*sticks his tongue out at her* What is there to fear from him?
Skyheart

*huffs at his lick and looks at him* Im pretty sure my body is just sensitive and that you aren't that good. *grins*
Tigerfang
What you exactly said. The fact that he could snap your bones with a flick of his paw. -Hushpool

It was awful. -Darkmist

How dare you! If you aren't careful I'll make you eat those words right now! -Scorchgaze
*purrs* I mean he can try but id claw him in return! *puffs his chest out* Plus i have to show the kits they can fight anyone!
Skyheart

Please the only thing ill be eating is a juicy mouse in my nest. *laughs at him*
Tigerfang

I bet and embarrassing. *flicks nudges him amused*
Sunheart
*purrs* Indeed. -Hushpool

That too. But I didn't want Tanglekit to be distance from his friend. -Darkmist

*cuffs him lightly* Cocky tom. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
Cocky indeed and man did you love the cock to. *laughs at his cuff*
Tigerfang

Fair enough Bloodkit is his best friend. *licks his lips finishing the meal* I remember when he was getting beat up because he had to share a nest with those two since your mate was sick in the medicine den.
Sunheart

So thats why we cant be afraid of the big bad deputy. *flicks his tail happily*
Skyheart
*shakes her head in amusement* You're such a troublemaker. -Hushpool

*sighs* That was a difficult situation. Thankfully Flaxenrose is better and Thunderkit has grown out of that habit of attacking her denmates. -Darkmist

Oh now you're really pushing it. *playfully nips his ear while his paw grabbed his rear firmly* -Scorchgaze
And you love every moment of it. *moves his muzzle to hers brushing it against her*
Skyheart

For now. *chuckles* We will have to see how she handles being alone with them in the apprentice den.
Sunheart

*raises an eye* What was i wrong? You seemed to enjoy it a lot.
Tigerfang
*purrs deeply* Absolutely! -Hushpool

I think at this stage Bloodkit has become the protector of her sister's victims. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Darkmist

I did, but I think you might have enjoyed mine more with how cute those moans were. -Scorchgaze
I dont think you understand how hard it is to keep quiet with something so big insdie you! *cuffs him playfully*
Tigerfang

*snorts* Your son should be able to protect himself. *laughs* Instead of having someone else protect him.
Sunheart

Thats what i thought. *licks her muzzle and lays back down stretching out*
Skyheart
*snuggles up beside him* -Hushpool

Oh shut it. My kits are the youngest in the nursery. -Darkmist

Wanna explain to me in detail how hard it is? *grins* -Scorchgaze
Well firstly its hard having something so big and hard being inside you. *cuffs him again* Secondly when its pushing in and out throbbing inside you its hard not to make any noise!
Tigerfang

Excuses excuses my little brother. *laughs*
Sunheart

*lays his head on her* We are such good cats.
Skyheart
I know, right? The best. -Hushpool

Yea whatever. -Darkmist

Certainly sounds like it was difficult for you. *continues to feel him up* -Scorchgaze
I don't know why cats think we are insane. *purrs*
Skyheart

*stretches* What do you think our mother is doing?
Sunheart

It would be difficult for anyone! I mean come on the pressure is immense! *shivers lightly at his touch*
Tigerfang
It's just because we're so open and honest. -Hushpool

*glances at him in surprise* Probably watching over us and our kits. Hopefully she's happy. -Darkmist

Hmm. I guess my experience and knowledge probably intensifies it. **moves his paw over his hips* Are they sore? -Scorchgaze
*nods thinking of his last memory of her going off to hunt and never comming back* I miss her...
Sunheart

Yea they act like that is an issue to. *pouts*
Skyheart

Not really well not anymore. I think i recovered from your earlier events. *grops his hips playfully since he was feeling him up*
tigerfang
Because they like to act proper. -Hushpool

*rests his tail on his shoulder* I'm sorry, Sunheart. I can't imagine how it feels....I just feel like I never got to really know her. -Darkmist

Mm so your recovery time is impressive. *rubs up his back and around his thighs* -Scorchgaze
*nods* i could say the same we didn't get to spend much time together even after being banished...*sighs* All i remember is her going out to hunt and never comming back..not to mention our father chasing us off of the old camp..
Sunheart

*shrugs* Must be my gift teases.
Tigerfang

Meh fools!
Skyheart
Pretty much. That's why we have more fun. -Hushpool

... Sunheart I'm sorry. I should have tried harder to leave with you back then. I just didn't know what to do. Being just a kit I had no idea where to start looking for you both because father had your scents covered soon after you left. -Darkmist

What a lucky gift. *chuckles and licks his chin* -Scorchgaze
So what is your next move besides feeling me up?
Tigerfang

*flicks his tail* Not like it mattered anyways he would have kept you in the camp no matter what. *gives him a look* He always liked you more then me.
Sunheart

*nods* Agreed totally.
Skyheart
*leans her head against him* -Hushpool

Not that he really showed it after you left...-Darkmist

What did you have in mind? -Scorchgaze
•purrs• So What are the odds of you having those kits now after today?
Skyheart

Showed you more me then he showed me •grumbles• I still don’t understand why you named a kit after him after everything that happened.
Sunheart

Me I was going to ask you the same question since you have been licking me gropping me and feeling me up.
Tigerfang