Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18751-18800 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*moans of pleasure turn into whimpers as her eyes roll back and her eyelids close, passing out from pleasure after climaxing again* -Hushpool

I think I'm a little too tired to wrestle right now. -Featherwing

Want some help? -Scorchgaze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
•huffs and looks at Darkmist• What about you?
Sunheart

Uh nah I think I should be fine just need to find a stream or something.
Tigerfang

•climaxes with her falling on top of her tiredly and nudges her and purrs not getting a response• Mhmm poor kitty.
Skyheart
*body twitches slightly* -Hushpool

*tackles him suddenly without warning* -Darkmist

Yea that might be easier. *stretches as he stands* -Scorchgaze
•lays on top of her purring and nuzzles her before getting up and goes off to hunt for when she wakes up•
Skyheart

•helps in surprise tumbling in the waters with him•
Sunheart

•purrs• come on then. •starts to pD off•
Tigerfang

•emerges from the bushes seeing the passed out queen on the ground and grins• This one looks alone. •says to himself as he pads over to her•
Jet
Tangle I was gonna yell at you, but I realized how fun this can become >:)
*body squirms slightly as her subconscious became aware of the presence, but she couldn't wake herself up yet* -Hushpool

*jumps away and crouches, grinning* It's been a long time since we've sparred. -Darkmist

*follows after him* -Scorchgaze
Ey you caught on :D

•crouches up and lashes his tail grinning back• very long time!
Sunheart

•reaches a stream and dips in to clean himself•
Tigerfang

•moves over her and puts a paw on her chest pricking her fur• Wakey wakey you slut of a she cat. •snarls before smacking her across the face•
Jet
*gasps as the smack snapped her from her unconscious state**snarls at him and throws her body up, slamming him down on his back beneath her* Who the fuck are you?! *pins him down by the shoulders with her strong paws* -Hushpool

I hope you haven't lost your edge. -Darkmist

Feel good to cool off? *follows him into the water* -Scorchgaze
•gasps surprised at her strength and snarls at her squirming to break free• I should ask you the same thing! •says trying to chomp at her neck•
Jet

•lashes his tail once more before dashing at him tackling his chest•
Sunheart

•nods• Feels amazing! •eases into the water and purrs•
Tigerfang

•catches a thrush and starts to head back happily•
Skyheart
You're the one trespassing you mange pelt! *punches him in the throat* And you smacked the wrong she-cat. *readies herself to claw his throat before stopping, thinking of her and Skyheart's earlier conversation**smirks darkly and chokes him* Oh just you wait for my mate to come back. *sits on him, keeping her paw locked around his throat, not enough to kill him or make him pass out but enough to keep him held down* -Hushpool

*rolls with him, cuffing his ears* -Darkmist

It certainly does. -Scorchgaze
*Gasps digging his claws into her back legs * Let me go! *croaks out*
Jet

*pads back to his mate blinking when he sees the tom pinned beneath her and curls his lips dropping his meal* What is going on!
Skyheart

*wraps his legs around his and pins him down*
Sunheart

*looks over at him watching him bath* Uh huh.
Tigerfang
This piece of crow food smacked me awake from my little nap. *grins slyly at her mate, ignoring the claws which were now drawing blood from her legs* I thought we could have little fun with me. You know, like we talked about earlier. -Hushpool

*yanks his legs free and boots him off* -Darkmist

*glances at him* What? -Scorchgaze
Oh nothing. *glances away from him and goes back to cleaning himself*
Tigerfang

*looks down at the tom and grins wickedly at him* Oh i know what we talked about. *growls padding over to them seeing his mates blood the toms claws and narrows his eyes* Can i start first love?
Skyheart

*falls back into the water and gets up shaking his fur*
Sunheart

*hisses at them* Get off you clan freaks! *digs his claws deeper into her legs*
Jet
Of course you can, my love. *punches Jet in the throat again before pinning his shoulders again and moving so her mate could take over* -Hushpool

Did you really think it'd be that easy? *crouches* -Darkmist

If you're checking me out you can be honest about it. *teases with a playful grin* -Scorchgaze
*gags as she punches him making him drag his claws down her leg cutting her open*
Jet

*grins and growls as he sees his mates leg* You piece of shit! *snarls taking his paw and snapping it*
Skyheart

*his eyes go wide in horror and yowls* What are you doing!?
Jet

*croupches back down* Maybe.
Sunheart

Okay i was just a little!
Tigerfang
*hiss in pain and sits down, licking her cuts* Mistake number one: coming into StormClan territory. Mistake number two: waking me up. Mistake number three: cutting into me in front of my mate. He really doesn't take kindly to those who hurt me. *watches as her mate breaks his ankle* -Hushpool

Don't count on it. *pounces onto his back and yanks his ears* -Darkmist

I can show off for you if you want. *flicks his tail in amusement**stretches, his muscles rippling under his wet fur* -Scorchgaze
*takes a deep breathe trying to fight threw the pain*
Jet

*takes his other ankle and snaps that one right after then starts beating him smacking him across the face over and over again until he was a bloody mess and his face was swollen*
Skyheart

*yowls before getting cut off getting smacks and grunts with each hit*
Jet

*squirms* You fight like a kit! *pulls his ears away and tosses him to the side with his brute strength*
Sunheart

*coughs trying to not glance at him* Uh huh do what you want.
Tigerfang
Leave some for me, love. Don't kill him too quickly. *rubs up against her mate, the sight of him beating up this tom already turning her on* -Hushpool

*jumps back onto his paws an smirks* Getting you frustrated just helps me get closer to victory. -Darkmist

*pads over and brushes lightly against his flank* No need to be bashful. -Scorchgaze
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*glances at her and shakes off his bloody paws* Fine fine you can have some fun. * gets off of the tom* But i want to kill him okay? sits back for her to have her fun*
Skyheart

*gasps* Y-you...two a-are no better then we....a-are....*croaks out spitting out blood*
Jet

*lashes his tail* Im not getting frustrated!
Sunheart

Im not being bashful! *shoves him lightly in return*
Tigerfang
*spits in his face* You might be right about that. *smirks and drags a claw across his shoulder* We're not your typical clan cats. *makes a cut in his flank* -Hushpool

*rushes him and knocks him off his paws* -Darkmist

All right. Whatever you say. *takes a step back and resumes soaking himself in the water* -Scorchgaze
*hisses his shoulders twitching as she cuts him* Clan cats don't kill though! *hisses * So yes you two aren't normal! *starts to yowl*
Jet

*watches his mate huffing feeling hot watching her cut the tom*
Skyheart

*falls over flustered*
Sunheart

*glances back at him amused*
Tigerfang
*punches him across the muzzle before clamping it shut* No matter what sounds you make no one will come to help you. *slices his ear* -Hushpool

*pins him down* -Darkmist

*shakes off slightly* Almost done? -Scorchgaze
Oh Sweet vengeance!

*yowls as but it only comes out muffled from her slicing his ear and starts to thrash*
Jet

*squirms but has no luck of breaking free*
Sunheart

*nods* Yea just about. *dips down for one last time and comes back up his fur staining against his muscled body and starts to bad out*
TIgerfang
*punches his shoulder out of it's socket so he'd lay still**stands over him and raises her hips to her mate* You know, before we do too much more to him I think we should really have some fun. *smirks* Come here, big guy. -Hushpool

Tap out? -Darkmist

*sits down on the shore to dry and watches him* -Scorchgaze
*tilts his head and pads over to her* Mhm what kind of fun love?
Skyheart

*whimpers slightly and starts to kick at her with his last two legs*
Jet

*shakes his head* No!
Sunheart

*stretches out his body showing off not trying to*
Tigerfang
Mate me. *pins his legs down* Mate me right on top of him. -Hushpool

*pulls him up into a headlock* Tap out! -Darkmist

*eyes him clearly, not caring about being discreet* -Scorchgaze
*grins* Oh will do! *mounts her eagerly and licks her neck grinding against her feverishly*
Skyheart

*his eyes go wide as they could for being swollen* What the fuck! *gurgles out*
Jet

*shakes his head again gasping* Never!
Sunheart

*glances over at him and smirks to himself strutting around before flexing*
Tigerfang
*moans softly and rubs her hips back against him* Such a tease. *purrs deeply and kneads the Tom's flank with her paws, claws scratching slightly at his side* -Hushpool

*holds onto him still* -Darkmist

Oh look at you showing off. *grins as he watches* -Scorchgaze
*huffs nuzzling the back of her neck thrusting into her pumping in and out of her slowly but started to go faster with each one*
Skyheart

*moves his broken paws at Hushpool trying to hit her just wanting the pain to stop as she clawed at his flank*
Jet

*gasps his body getting weaker*
Sunheart

*smirks at him turning around and flexes again giving him different angles and positions* I mean i just like to show off
Tigerfang
*moans and leans her head back to nuzzle him* L-Lets cum at the same time and when we do, reach d-down and kill him. *grinds back against her mate hard**gasps in pleasure and bites down on Jet's shoulder* StarC-Clan, Skyheart! You feel even bigger than usual! -Hushpool

*let's him go* Always so stubborn. -Darkmist

With a body like that it'd be a crime if you didn't show off. -Scorchgaze
*lets out a small yowl in pain*
Jet

*nods his head quickly leaning into her and reaches down for the toms neck placing a claw on his throat getting himself ready and thrust into her hard one last time before cumming into her and slicing the neck of the tom*
Skyheart

*lets out a shriek and then silence as his body shuddered and twitched*
Jet

*gasps getting his breath back and lays there* I win! *coughs out*
Sunheart

Tell me about it. *purrs and winds around him* I mean you have a little chub but i think we can work that off.
Tigerfang
*moans louder as she finishes with him, rolling her hips back into him**Jet's blood covers her chest as it spills down his body* -Hushpool

What?! How do you win? -Darkmist

Excuse you? *teasingly licks him at the base of his tail* There isn't an ounce of anything but muscle here. *takes his paw and guides it down his flank, letting him feel the solid muscle there* -Scorchgaze
•licks her neck purring tiredly• Mhmm was that what you expected love? •says slowly sliding off her•
Skyheart

Well you let go so I won since I didn’t give up!
Sunheart

•feels his flank and laughs• huh guess I was wrong.
Tigerfang
Even better! *rolls onto her back and washes her pelt, purring happily* -Hushpool

I gave up for your own good! I had you pinned so I win! -Darkmist

Mmhmm. *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze
moves over her to help wash her pelt and wrinkles his nose tasting the toms blood* He doesn't taste good.
Skyheart

*purrs then stops sniffing the air* Do you smell that?
Tigerfang

Nuh uh i won! *looks at Featherwing* Who won?
Sunheart
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Let's go wash off somewhere after we get rid of him. *sits up and shakes out her fur* -Hushpool

Can't you settle for a tie? -Featherwing

*sniffs* Smells faintly like blood...-Scorchgaze
*nods and nuzzles her* How is your leg? I saw he was clawing you there. *licks her cheek and kicks the dead tom one last time to make sure he wasnt alive*
Skyheart

*shakes his head* Of course not! *huffs*
Sunheart

*nods* Come on lets go see just in case its a clan mate...*starts to pad off*
Tigerfang
It's all right for now. I'll probably need to have Merryberry put some herbs on it. -Hushpool

*runs off in the direction of the scent* -Scorchgaze

*sighs* Well then because of the pin I'd say Darkmist won. -Featherwing

Yes! -Darkmist
*pouts and shrinks into the water blowing bubbles*
Sunheart

*nods* It was so hot watching you cut him open you know. *says stepping into the pool of blood to start to move the tom*
Skyheart

*pads with him the smell of blood getting stronger*
Tigerfang

I thought it was sexy watching you beat him. -Hushpool

*races into the opening and eyes widen seeing the dead tom* What happened?! -Scorchgaze

This mangy rouge attacked me. *shows them the cuts on her legs* Skyheart and I handled it though. -Hushpool

Aww come on don't be sour. That's the first time I've won I think ever. -Darkmist
*looks up at them and starts to drag the tom* Where should we put him? *calls out to them*
Skyheart

*blinks and looks at her leg and sighs* Well at least you two are safe i guess..*pads over to the tom seeing a little of what was left over from the two lovers and looks over at them* What exactly did you two do to him?
Tigerfang

Well that's why im sour! *huffs stepping out of the water and pads over to the shore the fur sticking to his muscular body*
Sunheart
Payback for hurting me. -Hushpool

Well now you know how I feel! *follows and shakes out his fur* -Darkmist
*sits down and shakes his fur out*
Sunheart

Yea some good pay back. *purrs* Scorchgaze where should we put this body?
Skyheart

uh huh...*goes back to Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang
Dispose of his body properly. It would have been ideal had you kept him alive for interrogation, but....if it was in self defense I understand. *was weary of this, however* -Scorchgaze

That was a fun swim. *moves out of the water and lays down to try his fur* -Featherwing
There was a little something on him besides cuts. •says quietly to Scorchgaze• I actually think those two are insane..
Tigerfang

•shrugs• well he is dead now right love? •purrs and drops the body in a bush• Does this work?
Skyheart

•nods• we haven’t done this since...since Blackpelt got us all out...
Sunheart
*sighs heavily* No. You need to bury him. *turns back to Tigerfang* What do you mean something else? -Scorchgaze

Yea...since then....-Darkmist

After we're done with our outing we'll visit his grave. -Featherwing
There was residue from mating on him. •looks over at Hushpool then Skyheart•
Tigerfang

•huffs• We have to burry thing mangy pelt!? Hushpool I don’t wanna burry him!
Skyheart

•nods looking at his paws• Do you guys think he is happy now?
Sunhsart
*narrows his eyes slightly* I'll do it. *takes the body and heads off to bury him**stops a ways away and examines the corpse* -Scorchgaze

See, now we don't have to do it. We still need to wash off. -Hushpool

I'm sure he misses his life, but being with his mate again I'm sure he's happy. And he gets to watch over us. -Featherwing
*purrs padding back to her and nuzzles her cheek* Today was fun id say. *chuckles* But yea we should probably wash the blood off shouldn't we?
SKyheart

*watches him go and sits down tail twitching* What did you two actually do to that tom?
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea...thats true he is probably messing around with Thorntail. *Chuckles at the thought*
Sunheart
What do you mean? He just got what he deserved for attacking me. -Hushpool

They can be together always now. -Darkmist
Well i understand that Hushpool im just asking what you two did to him in general.
Tigerfang

*starts to groom his mates fur*
Skyheart

You got that right. *shakes his fur out and stands up* You two ready to go to his grave?
Sunheart