Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23901-23950 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Uhhhh I can't remember actually. -Bloodpaw

Oh you're really trying to get it, aren't you? *pulls out of him teasingly* Wait right here. *leaves for a moment then comes back**rolls him over and ties his front paws together with the vines he grabbed* There we go. *shoves back into him* -Treetail

Closer than we've ever been. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*raises an eye* Oh really? *purrs* Or do you not want to tell me.
Foxpaw

*moans loudly and buries his head into the ground as he takes him* Y-yes! T-thats it!
Flintstirpe

*purrs and nods before nudging him* Come on lets go.
Tigerfang
*swipes at him playfully* I have no problem telling you, I honestly don't remember. Maybe it's because I've been so much time kissing you. *teases* -Bloodpaw

You love this, don't you? *grabs onto his hips and pounds him* -Treetail

*presses against him lightly as they head back to camp* -Scorchgaze
I mean do you regret using all your time kissing me? •headbutts her gently•
Foxpaw

M-maybe. •moans out•
Flintstripe

•purrs • looks at you so needy.
Tigerfang
Eh not all of it. *laughs softly and licks his cheek* -Bloodpaw

Only maybe? *pushes his head down into the ground as he rams him* -Treetail

I just enjoy being close to you! -Scorchgaze
*licks her back on sighs tiredly* Thats good...Hey Bloodpaw do you wanna sleep in the nest with me tonight?
Foxpaw

*gasps his body shuddering and lets out a yelp* T-thats it s-so good!
FLintstirpe

Oh i know trust me.
Tigerfang
Sure. *stretches out beside him* -Bloodpaw

*grinds deep into him* You're so fucking hot. -Treetail

*purrs in amusement as they return to camp* -Scorchgaze
Thanks..*says moving his paws over her and p resses his muzzle against the back of her head* You did a pretty nice job on the nest you know.
Foxpaw

*moans deeply pressing against him harder his walls taking him in*
Flintstripe

*follows after him purring and looks around* Everything in order.
Tigerfang
I'm glad I was able to fix it this time. -Bloodpaw

You love being a bottom, don't you? *grips his neck slightly as he hits deep inside him* -Treetail

Seems like it. *pads into the warriors den and settles into their nest* -Scorchgaze
I mean there wasn’t much to fix besides the thorns and speaking of thorns...was anyone helping you with the nest?
Foxpaw

I-I do! •gasps out• I’m a dirty naughty Tom! Who loves to be dominated!
Flintstripe

•follows after him and curls up tiredly•
Tigerfang
It was just me and Tanglepaw. -Bloodpaw

And here I thought you were going to dominate me today. *takes his tied paws and pins them over his head* But after I'm done with you I don't know if you'll have anything left in you to do that. *shoves into him hard, bending his hips up to get a better angle* -Treetail

*stretches out and licks his head soothingly* -Scorchgaze
So do you thihnk by chance Tanglepaw put the thorns in my nest? I mean ive been thinking and i know you wouldnt screw it up like that.
Foxpaw

*yowls loudly as he bends him and takes him harder his body shuddering as he f nisihes tiredly*
Flintstripe

*lifts his nect for him*
Tigerfang
I know you two have your differences, but I don't understand why he would do that. -Bloodpaw

*finishes into him then pulls back from him* I'll give your rear a small break for now. Don't think I'm done with you. *lays beside him and rubs his stomach lightly while licking his member* -Treetail

*purrs and lays his head on his shoulder* -Scorchgaze
I mean how else do you think it got into my nest then? *says tiredly before yawning*
Foxpaw

*pants heavily and nods* Y-yea whatever you want make me yours..*says taking a deep breath*
Flintstripe

*closes his eyes and slowly drifts off*
Tigerfang
*huffs* I'll talk to him about it tomorrow. *lays her head down on his paws* -Bloodpaw

*sucks his member eagerly while his paws groped his muscles* -Treetail
Ah okay. •nuzzles between her ears and closes his eyes to sleep•
Foxpaw

•his eyes roll into his head as he sucks him moaning out loudly and bucks slightly•
Flintstirpe
*pushes a toe inside him and thrusts slowly while he continues to suck* -Treetail
*finishes as his body shakes in pleasure and lays his head back tiredly twtching ever so slightly*
Flintstripe
*licks him clean before moving up and kissing his neck* How do you feel? -Treetail
I-I feel amazing. •pants out• You were so dominant!
Flintstirpe
I thought you'd like that. Hmmm now what else to do with you? -Treetail
Anything you want. •pips out•
Flintstirpe
I like that sound of that. You know, maybe I'll treat myself. *stands over him again, but instead slides down on his member* S-Sometimes this big member just looks too good to resist. -Treetail
*closes his eyes tightly gasping as he moves over him and down onto him* F-fuck!
Flintstripe
*rides him slowly at first then starts to pick up speed* Y-You feel great! *huffs in pleasure whenever his member hits his sensitive spots* -Treetail
•grunts every time he bounced down on him moaning loudly as he starts to release slowly with every bounce•
Flintstripe
*tugs roughly on his ear as he grinds into his lap* Funny how e-even though you're inside me it still seems like you're the one being dominated. *moans as he finishes* -Treetail
•groans trying his best to hold it• T-that’s because you are being the dominant one right now! •moans as he releases•
Flintstirpe
*moans as he fills him up**moves off him* I just couldn't help myself. It's been a while since I've had you in me and I was craving it. *nips at his stomach* -Treetail
•nods goes head tiredly and strokes his mates hips gently• You were just waiting for big ol me to fill you up weren’t you?
Flintstirpe
Maybe a little. *licks his chin* -Treetail
*purrs and shuffles to get him off and takes a deep breath happily* You wear me out.
Flitnstripe

Hey you wanted it! *sits up and washes his fur* Besides, I could do worse. -Treetail
*sits up and grooms his own pelt* Oh i did. *purrs* And yea it could be worst i could be top. *grins*
Flintstripe

Well clearly I don't think that's such a bad thing. *brushes his tail over his member* -Treetail
•chuckles and shakes his head• Whatever you say. But for now it’s getting late let’s head back.
Clintstripe

We'll need all the rest we can get because you know the kits will be up early. -Treetail
Oh yea they will and they will probably ask to be buff again. •teasss him as he starts to head back to camp•
Flintstirpe

It was one slip up and they can't let it go! *rolls his eyes in amusement* -Treetail
One slip up is all they need love. *purrs reachign the camp and heads in* Lets get some sleep.
Flintstripe
*relieves his sister from kit sitting and takes them to the nursery before settling into the nest* -Treetail
•closes his eyes to sleep and yawns himself awake when the sun starts to rise•
Flintstirpe

•squirms in his sleep slightly and presses up against Bloodpaw•
Foxpaw

•looks around the den with a yawn and then looks at Bloodpaws empty nest before twitching his tail slightly•
Tanglepaw

Yawns himself awake•
Tigerfang
*stands with a stretch before sitting down to groom her fur* -Bloodpaw

*pads over to the apprentices den* Hey Tanglepaw, want to join the morning hunting patrol? -Scorchgaze
*blinks awake tiredly and looks up at her* Morning...*purrs*
Foxpaw

*looks up and nods* Uh yea im good to join that. *says geting to his paws and padding out*
Tanglepaw

*yawns awake snuggling against his mate*
FLintstripe

Morning. How'd you sleep? -Bloodpaw

How's your training been going? -Scorchgaze

*purrs softly and grooms his neck* -Treetail
Pretty good nice to have another puff of fur in my nest keeps me extra warm. •purrs•
Foxpaw

It’s been good I feel like I’m learning a lot. •purrs•
Tanglepaw

•leans into him a bit more• Morning.
Flintstirpe
*flicks him playfully with her tail* Glad I could be useful. -Bloodpaw

Duskstorm is an excellent warrior so I expected nothing less. -Scorchgaze

*waits for them at the entrance* Ready for the patrol? -Darkmist

Good morning handsome. -Treetail
•watches her• so what’s your plan for today?
Foxpaw

•purrs nodding in agreement• He sure is. •looks up at Darkmist• I’m all ready to go.
Tanglepaw

•purrs nuzzling him• Morning how are you doing?
Flintstripe
I wanna see if Falconstar will take me battle training today. -Bloodpaw

Let's get a move on then. *heads out of the cave* -Scorchgaze

Great. I slept like a badger. -Treetail
•huffs a bit disappointed• I wish I could go and train... •says sitting up and winces slightly•
Foxpaw

•pads after the deputy and besides Darkmist casting one last glance over towards the medicine den•
Tanglepaw

Oh really and how does a badger sleep?
Flintstripe