Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smartone123 said…
(ya it is)
Massivefoot:looks around bored then sneezes shaking his head and yawns abot looking at his sister
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Purrs)What kind of threat is that? I love the water.-Juniperleaf

(Draws a paw over her ear)I'm one of Bluedapple's kits. Any kits from a medicine cat is never a good thing.-Mousepaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
your moms a medicine cat? *looks surprised*i thought they weren't aloud to have kits
Crowpaw

*purrs* yea i forgot about that then i just won't let you near the water
Tigerfang
Massivefoot:thought about things as he waited with his sister
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*Looked sheepish a licked a paw to distract herself* "Uh... no. Not really..." ~ Berrypaw

*Looks at Massivefoot curiously, before narrowing her eyes and padding over to him* "Why are you so big?" *Asks boldly, but not rudely* ~ Shiverkit
(Flicks tail)tell that to her.(says dryly) she's not a medicine cat anymore. She got stripped of her duty since she broke the code.-Mousepaw

(Smiles warmly at him) I'll find a way.-Juniperleaf
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TalaLeisu2 said…
*nods* We're at the border. *stops and looks around before crossing* -Yellowpaw (they're at a different part of the border than Crowpaw and Mousepaw)

*nods* Okay, we'll wait. -Holiday

*peers curiously up at Massivefoot from her sister's side* -Chillkit

*draws ears back* What is it? -Burntheart
(did you get my message and what i asked Tala xD)
Massivefoot:he blinked at the tiny voice and looked down"well why are you so small?"he said but softens abit"its just how i was born,i was even big at your age"he said looking at him,his sister next to him just as big
•looks at her for a few moments• still...that's doesn't give your clan mates the rights to harass you its your mothers fault not yours •says gently•
Crowpaw

You should ask him to take you out he is your mentor! And the forest is cool!
Snowpaw

•pads back and forth near the apprentice den waiting for thorntail to finish up talking to burntheart•
Sunpaw

Then I better keep an eye on you •nips her ear•
Tigerfang
(Purrs and puts a paw on his cheek, playfully pushing him away.)Don't blink then.-Juniperleaf

It doesn't help when you're also half clan.(Shrugs and lowers her ears sadly looking at her paws)You get use to the comments.-Mousepaw
I'm. So. Annoyed. You guys have been posting and it hasn't been updating me! Ugh!

*Follows him an takes in their surrondings* "I've never been to Star Canyon before," *confesses* "I've only heard stories." ~ Falconblaze

*Smiles and streches* "I'll go get some fresh-kill then, so that we don't have to stop and hunt before we go." *Looks betwwen Grandwillow and Holiday* "Do either of you want anything?" ~ Ivypaw

*Blinks* "How big were you?" ~ Massivefoot

*Looks at him hard* "What in the name of StarClan were you trying to do, eating so much catmint? That's dangerous when you're not really sick!" ~ Thorntail

*Shrugs and licks her chest fur* "I thought about it. But he always seems busy." ~ Berrypaw
•frowns• you need to be more talkative to other cats you know •gets up and cuffs her gently• should try talking to other apprentice and not just Yellowpaw •gives her an amused look•
Snowpaw

Oh and what if I blink are you going to be gone in a flash? •laughs and rolls onto his side stretching•
Tigerfang

Half clan? What's the other clan?
Crowpaw
(Purrs)Don't underestimate me.-Juniperleaf

(Shrugs)That's what the clan says. Bluedapple never revealed who my father was. He could be from my own clan and just acts as if we have no connection to him.-Mousepaw

(Looks at Juniperleaf and Tigerfang and then back to Mistybreeze)Do those two seem closer to you. You know closer than ever?-Galewing
Massivefoot:smiled "i was this tall"puts his paw a good 4 inches or so higher then the others smiles abit which he doesnt do often
oh trust me I don't •sees galewing casting a glance at them• does galewing know?
Tigerfang

That's not right...•sighs and looks up at the sky• you know I think you are a stunning cat you are nice and sweet and gentle •purrs• I don't know why your clan mates don't treat you right but they should •gives her a look•
Crowpaw
*Shakes her head stubbornly* "The other apprentices won't care about me." *Looks at her paws* "They'll just think I'm bothering them..." ~ Berrypaw

*Shoots Galewing a smile* "Did Juniperleaf not tell you? They're mates now." ~ Mistybreeze

*Looked surprised* "Kits can't be that big! That's as big as Snowpaw, or Sunpaw, and they're apprentices!" ~ Shiverkit
Guys. There is only one set of mates in StormClan. That's scary.
tanglebelly commented…
Victory is mine پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
theWOLFPACK15 commented…
Oh my god Tangle. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
KatieK102 commented…
xDDD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Blinks and looks at Galewing, then back to Tigerfang)I haven't had the chance to tell him.-Juniperleaf

(Mouth drops open)W-what?-Galewing

(Blinks looking at him surprised)Y-you don't even know me...Why are you saying all these things?-Mousepaw

^It's sad that she has to wonder why someone is being nice to her. She's just so sure that cats should treat her badly.

I did not notice that. XD
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ah that's why he is giving us weird looks then •laughs•
Tigerfang

Becuase deserve better then how your clan treats you •gets up•
Crowpaw

You never know they might be nice to you
Snowpaw
(Blushes a bit)I suppose so.-Juniperleaf

(Blinks as he stands, she didn't want him to go.)Is it time for you to go?-Mousepaw
•looks a little hesitant and sits back down• I suppose I could stay a little longer is there anything you wanna talk about?
Crowpaw

•licks her cheek• embarrassed?
Tigerfang
(Looks at her paws)Um...I never said that I'm sorry about your clan mate.-Mousepaw

(Purrs, still blushing)A little. I mean we did a lot as our first day as mates. I have to tell Galewing that we're mates, at the same time knowing about our time at the lake.-Juniperleaf
Well just don't tell him the details then •purrs•
Tigerfang

•winces at her mentioning that• he was my father...
Crowpaw
(Eyes widen and nudges him playfully)I wasn't going to, mouse-brain. (Purrs and licks his cheek)-Juniperleaf

(Blinks and frowns)I...I'm sorry.-Mousepaw
Just making sure •purrs• cause if you did that would be awkward
Tigerfang

Y-yea...•says quietly• it's just me and my sister now..
Crowpaw
(Rolls eyes smiling)I won't, trust me. (Licks his cheek again)Speaking of which. When's the next time you want to head out to the lake? (Purrs)-Juniperleaf

(Sits next to him and lays her tail on his shoulder)Do you want to talk about it?-Mousepaw
•gives her a looks• when you feel better •purrs•
Tigerfang

•shrigs looking at his paws• not really...
Crowpaw
(Purrs)I can work with that.( Sits up wincing, looking at her wounds)Do you think they'll be scars?-Juniperleaf

I'm sure you'll feel better if you do...-Mousepaw
"As i said i was a big kit and i just kept growing and growing until now"he smiled about the size of a fox about -massivefoot
•look her over• I think scars are arousing •purrs•
Tigerfang

What am I suppose to say though...•murmurs•
Crowpaw
(Cuffs him gently, giggling)-Juniperleaf

Talk about him, remember him.-Mousepaw
What they are! •ducking away from her•
Tigerfang

He was kind...brave...I-it was my fault....•chokes out•
Crowpaw
You're just saying that.-Juniperleaf

(Frowns)I'm sure it wasn't.-Mousepaw
It was...though.....he followed me out of camp when I went to check on the patrol...I left him there..
Crowpaw

Am i now? •brushes his tail along her flank•
Tigerfang
I'm sure you didn't just leave him. Surely there was a reason.-Mousepaw

(Purrs looking at him amused)Don't make me bite your tail again.-Juniperleaf
I did though! •says angerily• I left him there with those cats! By himself I left him...while I just ran away...I should of stayed I knew I should of..
Crowpaw

You can try it but that won't happen
Tigerfang
It wasn't your fault. It would have been two against four. Talonwhisker... (Paused, she was finding it weird that she wasn't siding with her own clan)Talonwhisker was the one who did it.-Mousepaw

(Raises an eye)And why do you think that won't happen?-Juniperleaf
Becuase I won't let it •raises his eye at her"
Tigerfang

•leans into her and sniffles• thanks...
Crowpaw
(Touches noses with him smiling)We'll see. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf

(Blinks surprised)Um sure.-Mousepaw
i just hope my sister doesnt leave anytime soon *sits back up stright*
Crowpaw

oh we will won't we *gets up and stretches*
Tigerfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TalaLeisu2 said…
(rude)

*peers up and him and stands on her tippy toes* Like this? *teeters then falls over and giggles* -Chillkit

*watches the Clan go about it's business* -Holiday

*winces* It smelled good. I thought it would calm me down. -Burntheart (the smell reminds him of Shimmerpelt)

And I did get your message Storm I'm just thinking about it. I wonder how Holiday will feel.
(whats the rude for XP)
"yes exactly"purrs amused as he looked at her leaning down "say would you like to ride on my back?it'd be cool i promise"its funny to see a grumppy guy like him doing this-massivefoot

grandwillow:she notices massivefoot and chuckles motioning to holiday"look"pointing out what he was doing
Ah, you guys are PMing about plotlines! I'm so curious now xDD

*Smirks at his reaction* "Uh-huh. Not for very long so don't worry but... I imangine they'll tell the clan soon." ~ Mistybreeze

*Shrugs and scoffs the ground with her paws* "No, it's fine. I have you and Yellowpaw." ~ Berrypaw

*Eyes widen delightfully* "Yes!" ~ Shiverkit

"I'm gonna get some fresh-kill before we leave, so we won't have to stop and hunt." *Looks between Holiday and Grandwillow and decides they would get along since Grandwillow was kinder than Massivefoot, and struts off to the fresh-kill pile* ~ Ivypaw

*Eyes soften* "Alright. Let's talk about Shimmerpelt now." ~ Thorntail
"alright i can carry it"smiled "i know one thing that'd help and ill make it once were about to go"she said as she walked off-grandwillow
"alright here"motions for them to get on"hold on tight alright"-massivefoot
*pads back into camp looking a bit confused*
Skyheart

*licks the top of her head and gets up* well if you ever need to talk just remember your big brother is right here
Snowpaw

(ya about this one thing XD)
Ugh! The curiosity is killing me xD

*Quickly climbs onto his back, digging her claws into his pelt* ~ Shiverkit

*Head shoots up and she looks offended* "We were born on the same day!" ~ Berrypaw

but i like to think I'm older *purrs*
Snowpaw
massivefoot:pelt was thick enough that he didnt feel anything
(Purrs)I'm sure of it.(licks his head.)how are you feeling?-Juniperleaf

(Blinks and tilts her head)leave?-Mousepaw