Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27201-27250 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I enjoy being around you too. It beats having to tip toe around my ex mate at the other camp by leaps and bounds. *brushes her muzzle against his cheek* I just worry. I worry that if I.... if I'm selfish and spend too much time with you I'll just get in your way. -Frecklenose

You're so sweet. I'm so lucky to have you. -Bloodmoon
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
How would you get in my way? Im a warrior now aren't i? *says a bit confused* What would you even be getting in the way of?
Tanglewhisker

*nips at her nose playfully and moves off her* Sweet, Handsome, Strong the list goes on and on.
Foxclaw
You're young and have so many experiences in life ahead of you. Meeting someone, falling in love, having a family. I've already had so many of those things and if I take up so much of your time I just worry about being in the way of all those experiences for you. -Frecklenose

Yes it does. *pouts slightly* Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you. -Bloodmoon
*sighs and moves off her* I mean i guess...I want a family eventually, but how do you know ill ever meet anyone else? Right? How do i know ill ever get to have this experience like this again?
Tanglewhisker

*nuzzles her* Trust me you deserve me so much more then i deserve you.
Foxclaw
*smiles softly* Fair enough. *turns to face him, kissing him lightly* You know, now that I think about it, maybe taking an extended break from the new camp isn't such a bad idea. I could come back until Swamppaw is finally ready to take over at the new camp. I could be there for my baby *kisses his cheek* and with you. -Frecklenose

*Laughs a bit* Yeah right! You're like the only one who could handle me. -Bloodmoon
*his ears perked that the idea* Im sure it would give Swamppaw the boost he needs. *purrs* But aren't you worried about the other two at the other camp?
Tanglewhisker

Oh im sure if you waited long enough their would be other toms aswell you know, just none as perfect as me.
Foxclaw
They'll have their father with them. Besides Swamppaw has always been a mamas boy. He needs me more. Now, *nudges him on his back and moves over him* I think we should celebrate my new decision. *presses against him and kisses him* -Frecklenose

So I'm definitely not interested in them. *purrs and hugs him tight* -Bloodmoon
*chuckles and kisses her in return rubbing his paws over her back as length pressing agast him and her as they kiss*
Tanglewhisker

*chuckles in response and licks her cheek* Wanna go spy on the other two?
Foxclaw
*hums softly and grinds against him* I love the feeling of you pressing against me. *rubs herself along his length, trying to see what reactions she could get out of him* -Frecklenose

Ugh you really are perfect! *grins and jumps to her paws* -Bloodmoon
•his breathing picked up pace from her moaning lightly• H-how so you think I feel about it…I can’t get enough.
Tanglewhisker

•gets up and starts to head to the hollow• It’s like I can read your mind
Foxclaw
There you go again with the charm. *tugs on his lower lip* How do you want to do it this time? -Frecklenose

Kind of easy when I pretty much always just want to cause trouble. *purrs as she follows him* -Bloodmoon
I wouldn’t mind you taking control. •smirks up at her• You have all the experience after all. •nips her chest lightly•
Tanglewhisker

•looks around as they make their way• Thats true but now you have a partner in crime.
Foxclaw
*gasps in pleasure at his bite**sits up in his lap, bracing her paws against his chest* Just so you know, when I'm in control I can be a little greedy. *smirks back at him* I might just keep going until you're spent. And then some. *eases onto him, going slow at first* -Frecklenose

Best one I could get. *slows when they get close to the hollow* -Bloodmoon
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
•let’s put a small whine as she goes down slowly his paws tightening on her back pulling her in closer• I-I think I can handle that..
Tanglewhisker

•lays down besides her• Now we can’t be so loud. •grins• And if you really wanna have fun we can fool around and see if we can keep quiet enough. •laughs quietly•
Foxclaw
*let's out a moan as he reaches all the way in* StarClan...you hit me in the perfect spot..*continues to moan as she moves her hips up and down* -Frecklenose

You're worse than me sometimes. *smirks* -Bloodmoon
•pants heavily in response• Y-you just grip me so hard! •moans loudly as she moves on him and starts licking listfully at her neck•
Tanglewhisker

•perks his ears hearing the moan and stifles a laugh• It wasn’t a no you know.
Foxclaw
I-I just l-love having you in me! *wraps her front paws around his neck while moving on him faster* I love feeling s-so full from you! -Frecklenose

Bring it on, tough guy. *grins and rolls onto her back* Try not to get us caught. -Bloodmoon
•grips her back tightly his claws sliding into her back in response• H-harder go harder! •moans loudly•
Tanglewhisker

•slides over her quickly nipping up her chest until he reached her neck and sucks on it teasingly as he grinds up agaisnt her• Don’t mind if I do.
Foxclaw
*slams down into his lap, yelping in pleasure each time she goes down**pulls his muzzle to hers and kisses him hungrily as she climaxes around him, her core gripping him even tighter* Y-You're so good Tanglewhisker! *doesn't stop the moment of her hips, determined to go until she couldn't anymore* -Frecklenose

Sounds like things are getting intense in there. *runs her claws over his shoulders* -Bloodmoon
*yowls loudly as she slams down his breathing intesifying as his chest raised up and down and his muscles tensed up as he climaxed and starts thrusting upwards into her* Frecklenose i-i cant hold it!
Tanglewhisker

*snickers grinding his length up against her core* Mhmm they are making enough noise so i dont think we have to worry about us anymore. *says before sliding into her moaning lightly* Starclan you feel amazing...
Foxclaw
T-Thats okay! Fill m-me up Tanglewhisker! I want it! *Grinds on him eagerly* -Frecklenose

I love the way you feel so much. *moans* -Bloodmoon
*nods quickly in response as he pushes in deep as he could his member pulsing in pleasure as he finishes his toes curling in at the feeling*
Tanglewhisker

*licks up her neck as he pushes forward going further and further his breathing getting ragged as he contiuned* Same....I just love the way you take it the way you feel and how much you make me feel good.
Foxclaw
*yowls loudly as he slams into her g-spot, shaking as she climaxes* C-Can you m-mount me? I want to be pinned underneath you w-while you take me. -Frecklenose

*kisses his neck to stifle some of her moans* I-I love being all yours. -Bloodmoon
*lets out a low growl as he gets up and pins her down roughly against the floor before entering her again givving her long hard thrust as she commanded*
Tanglewhisker

*his ears twitch at the yowl and cant help but laugh* They seem to be really at it. *says before really laying into her and presses her lower to the ground*
Foxclaw
*whimpers submissively under him as she pulls him closer* S-Starclan I can't get enough of you! -Frecklenose

*bites onto his shoulder slightly as she almost let's out a yelp**tightens her grip on him as she quickly reaches climax* -Bloodmoon
I dont wanna stop! *moans out loudly and bites onto the back of her neck lustfully as he finishes for a second time*
Tanglewhisker

*Keeps at her until he finished and pulls out of her slowly before resting his head onto her neck as he steadies himself*
Foxclaw
Please d-don't! Don't stop! Take me until you can't anymore! *whines as another orgasm courses through her* I want you to dominate my body entirely! -Frecklenose

*hums as she slowly gets her breath back* I wish we would have started doing this way sooner. It's the best. -Bloodmoon
•keeps at her for awhile longer even as his body exhausted himself and after awhile he started to slow down tiredly•
Tanglewhisker

If we did and we got caught we would have been in so much trouble. •laughs•
Foxclaw
*collapses against the ground when she climaxes again, panting heavily* You're.... incredible..-Frecklenose

Yeah my dad would have lost it. Honestly he would have killed you and Falconstar would have killed me. -Bloodmoon
•falls ontop of her as he was spent• You can say that again…Starclan I didn’t know it could be like that.
Tanglewhisker

Oh yeah my head would be gone. •listens for a moment• Looks like they are all done. •says amused•
Foxclaw
Mm. *purrs and licks his cheek* Who knew you could be such an animal. -Frecklenose

We should probably get going but they come out and we get caught. -Bloodmoon
•purrs• Well you bring the animal out of me the nice slender body of yours wide hips, mhmm so delicious.
Tanglewhisker

Aww you don’t wanna mess with them? •chuckles and sits up• shall we?
Foxclaw
*purrs deeper at his compliments* Well I'm glad that you like it. It'd make any she-cat all flustered hearing she's wanted by such a sexy tom. Such a handsome face and a well toned body. *kisses his chin* -Frecklenose

*stands and shakes snow from her pelt* I feel like Tanglewhisker would be pissed. *laughs quietly* -Bloodmoon
Oh look at you now putting on the charm. •kisses her on the back of the head in return• Frecklenose…what would you consider us at this point..
Tanglewhisker

Oh please if he is what is he going to do best is up? •snorts•
Foxclaw
*rolls to her back to look up at him* Why don't you tell me what you think first. -Frecklenose

He could try. *nudges him playfully* What do you want to wait for them? -Bloodmoon
Well I’d hope I’m more then just a fling…I know you just separated from Sunheart..and you have your kits..
Tanglewhisker

Oh and here I was thinking that you were the trouble maker here. •laughs• Nah we don’t have to unless you wanted to give him a hard time.
FoxclW
What is it exactly that you're hoping for then? -Frecklenose

*angles her ears to listen* It sounds like kind of an important conversation. We should probably scram. -Bloodmoon
That im just more then a fling i guess...*says hopefully*
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Sounds about right..*grins as they pad away* How about this i had an idea! Im going to get us fresh prey for the morning so when you wake up you will have something nice and warm to eat.
Foxclaw
*smiles at him gently* Well...I guess we could consider other options. I just can't promise anything. I've been in a relationship for basically half my life. I just want to have fun for now. -Frecklenose

Ugh that sounds amazing. I love you so much! -Bloodmoon
*nips her neck* TRust me we will have plenty of fun. *says before sitting up*
Tanglewhisker

*rubs against her as they make it to camp and stretches before making his way to the den* Well time for some much needed rest.
Tanglewhisker
*purrs as she watches him* StarClan you're sexy. -Frecklenose

I'm so exhausted. *flops over into the moss* It feels so good to relax. -Bloodmoon
*nips at her nose before heading out* Are you heading back to your camp im assuming tosay your good byes?
Tanglewhisker
Yeah I'll need to talk to my brother and let my kits know I'm going. *follows him out* I'll probably come to this camp tomorrow after all that. *looks up at the rising sun* Or well, today. -Frecklenose
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*nods nuizzling her cheek* See you later then?
Tanglewhisker
*kisses him lightly* See you later. Try not to miss me too much. *teases and quickly nuzzles his chin before heading back to her camp* -Frecklenose

*nuzzles his mate's head* -Treetail
•watches her go fondly before turning and heading back to camp•
Tanglewhisker

•yawns tiredly looking up at him• Morning handsome.
Flintstirpe

•gets up quietly not to wake Bloodmoon up and heads out to hunt towards the new camp border•
Foxclaw
Morning. *moves his nuzzles to his neck* You know I always sleep so well snuggled up to you. -Treetail

*suddenly pounces on him, pinning him on his stomach* Miss me? -Redshadow
Oh you flatter me. *purrs licking his chin* Well the ktis managed to stay in the nest.
Flintstripe

*he trashed in panic at first before realizing who it was* Redshadow!? *purrs* Get off you old man! *laughs
Foxclaw

Thank StarClan for that. *tugs on his ear lightly* I had the best dreams last night. -Treetail

Old man?! Well now I don't know if you deserve to be let up. *teases before stepping off him* Misty and I are here to bless this camp with our presence. -Redshadow
Oh wanna tell me what it was about? •smirks cheekily at him•
Flintstripe

•makes his way to camp and slowly slips his way into his nest•
Tanglewhisker

•gets up quickly and purrs• Wait seriously!? •says excitedly•
Foxclaw