Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29401-29450 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
How come? -Ivorykit

Some cats may be offended by it. *grooms Flamekit* -Scorchgaze

I guess. I just wouldn't want to let you down if I was a sucky mom. -Bloodmoon

I'm glad that's he's at least leaving the den now. Hopefully the kits will cheer him up too. -Treetail

You're going to make me blush. *nudges him playfully* -Badgerpaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
Really? *lays across his paws* I wouldnt get offended though.
Flamekit

True so you two just remember your manners. *gives Flamekit a look*
Crowtail

Bloodmoon i dont think their will ever be a worst parent then Tigerfang so you are fine. *says licking her cheek and makes his way to the freshkill pile* Come on lets get food.
Foxclaw

Same with my dad he went right to the kits. *chuckles quickly before looking at his mate** What about you though i mean you lost a sister and an aunt..
Flitnstripe

Oh so easily embarrassed. *purrs* Well what shall we do now Badgey?
Driftpaw
Well of course you wouldn't, you're young. *purrs lightly* -Scorchgaze

We will grandpa. -Ivorykit

*perks up at the mention of food and hurries after him* I'm starving! -Bloodmoon

I'm going to miss them, but I'm holding it together. I wasn't as close to them as my parents were. -Treetail

If you're hungry now we could eat. Or we could do some battle practice. -Badgerpaw
•bites at his paws playfully• What does that have to do with anything?
Flamekit

I know you will you two are just the most behaved kits ever.
Crowtail

•brushes his tail under her chin• Well what are you in the mood for I see a few good selections.
Foxclaw

That’s fair different litter right? None of them are like Smokepaw aswell. •says gently•
Flintstripe

We just ate so guess it’s time for battle practice
Driftpaw
Because cats like being young. They don't like being old usually. -Scorchgaze

Really? Papa says we make trouble sometimes. -Ivorykit

Something hot and full of muscle. *nips his tail* -Bloodmoon

Thank StarClan none of them died like that. *sighs* He would have been such an amazing uncle. -Treetail

Listen don't call me out for being hungry again. *nudges him playfully* -Badgerpaw
*look at him wearily* Grandpa can you tell us a story? *says closing his eyes in his paws*
Flamekit

Well when your dads were younger they were much much more wild. *purrs* Isn't that right Scorchgaze?
Crowtail

*looks back at her* So my dad then? *Teases picking up a vole and tosses it to her*
Foxclaw

*leans against him purring* He sure would have and i wonder who he would have hooked up with.
Flintstripe

*gives him a look* Fair enough you are double my size. *chuckles*
Driftpaw
That's right. They were a pawful. *noses Flamekit's head* What kind of story would you like? -Scorchgaze

Oh look who is making dad jokes now! *bumps him playfully* I meant you. -Bloodmoon

I wonder about that too. Any she-cat would have been lucky to have him. -Treetail

We're gonna bulk you up though. -Badgerpaw
What kind of storys do you have? *says sleepily*
Flamekit

*finishes grooming Ivorykits fur* So are you excited to become and apprentice soon? I've been hearing alot of talks.
Crowtail

Oh i knew what you ment. *says playfully* Pick somewhere to sit so we can eat. *says before nipping at her whisker*
Foxclaw

Or tom. *teases* He was a looker all i can say. *stretches* Well the old toms are still with the kits it seems they haven't left the nursery yet.
Flintstirpe

And how do you plan on that? Are you an expert? Cause if i remember you have your parents to thank your nice build for.
Driftpaw
Oh all kinds. *noses his head soothingly* You know there was one time I saw a pure white fox. -Scorchgaze

*nods eagerly* Who do you think will be my mentor? -Ivorykit

*settles down outside the warriors den* So any idea how Mistybreeze is doing? -Bloodmoon

*cuffs him playfully* Stop having the hots for all my family. -Treetail

Hey they gave me plenty of advice on how to get even bigger. And my pa said he helped your dad get bigger, so I should be able to do the same for you. -Badgerpaw
•stares at him wide eyed• Really!? I thought they had orange fur only!
Flamekit

I’d probably say one of the younger warriors.
Crowtail

She is doing okay..Redshadow said she has to retire..
Foxclaw

Your the one to talk how many of my siblings have you had the hots for?
Flintstripe

Your dad helped mine get bigger? •says a bit surprised•
Driftpaw
Most foxes do, but occasionally you'll see white ones or even grey ones. -Scorchgaze

I hope it's someone nice. *leans against him with a yawn* -Ivorykit

That's rough. She's not even that old. -Bloodmoon

Only Wren! -Treetail

Yeah that's what he's told me. -Badgerpaw
Are the foxes special because they are that color? •says yawning with Ivorykit•
Flamekit

I’m sure you will get someone nice I mean everyone is nice here don’t you think?
Crowtail

•nods• Yeah…I heard it was due to her breathing I guess the sickness really got to her..
Foxclaw

And my sister you know the one you slept with
Flintstripe

I mean your dad is also a warrior Badgey and as much as I think you could do it I think it would be best if we had their help aswell.
Driftpaw
Some cats believe they're good omens from starclan. -Scorchgaze

Yeah that's true...*slumps against him as his eyes bob shut, snoring softly* -Ivorykit

How is your dad handling it all? -Bloodmoon

*clears his throat slightly* That was just a momentary lapse in judgment. -Treetail

*grunts slightly* He'll make it so we can't have any fun you know. -Badgerpaw
*watches the kit warmly thinking of Briarpaw and sighs before looking up at Scorchgaze and Flamekit*
Crowtai

Fox's can be good omens? *thinks* What about a black fox? Are those real i bet they look cool!
Flamekit

I think he is doing okay...I know he was thinking of having his own kits eventually so i dont know how this will effect that...
Foxclaw

*licks his cheek* I think i win this one handsome.
Flintstripe

*thinks for a moment and finally nods* Thats true and i have to return the favor for the last few times. *looks at him fondly*
Driftpaw
*joins them and nuzzles his mate's cheek* There you are love. -Featherwing

They probably do. I've never been lucky enough to see one of those. -Scorchgaze

Oh...yeah with her lungs she might not be able to handle it. That must be hard for them. -Bloodmoon

Yeah I think you do. *noses his head* Still, at least I have the hots for cats our own age. *nudges him playfully* -Treetail

You don't have to worry about it. I'm okay with spoiling you. -Badgerpaw
Oh were you looking for me? •says as he enters watching Ivorykit sleep• I was just spending some time with the little one.
Crowtail

I hope I get to see one. •yawns tiredly pressing into his fur•
Flamekit

Yeah..I was hoping I’d have new siblings soon but that might be put off..I feel bad for Redshadow I know he was excited.
Foxclaw

•cuffs him gently before licking his cheek• Fair enough well handsome what do you want to do we have all the free time
Flintstripe

Well wanna get started on that spoiling then?
Driftpaw
I see. *purrs softly as he settles beside them, lightly grooming his fur* I'm so glad we can be here around them again. -Featherwing

*noses him gently* I'm sure you will. -Scorchgaze

Well at least they have you. *noses him* -Bloodmoon

Should we go for a walk? Maybe we could stop by Smokepaw's grave. -Treetail

I'd be up for that. *licks his ear* Should we go to the den or somewhere else? -Badgerpaw
I know..we would have been horrible grandparents if we never came back dont cha think? *purring lightly as he grooms him*
Crowtail

*Watches them from Scorchgazes side and snuggles up to him* Dont worry grandpa i still like you more.
Flamekit

Yeah they have me...But still im not..well theirs you know? Not their blood..
Foxclaw

Yeah im down for that you haven't been there in a bit have you? *says nudging him along* Im sure he wouldn't mind a visit from his favorite brother.
Flinntstripe

Well if you are going to try and get me all big and strong id think we would need more room dont you think? *says stretching out amused*
Driftpaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
Repost y'alls responses to my cats? :)
•narrows his eyes at her comments and lashes his tail slightly• We are going back to camp. •says with a small hint of annoyance•
Sunheart (to Cloudpaw)

last thing i had as far as interactions go!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
Fine! Not like I was learning anything out here anyway, *says, face flushed* *turns and sprints back to camp* ~ Cloudpaw
*follows after her quickly clearly ticked off with her comment and catches up with her* Ill talk to Falconstar about finding you a new mentor..Since obviously im not up to par for you..
Sunheart

*glances over at his denmate* How are you doing Pebblepaw?
Swamppaw
Sorry y'all work has had me super drained lately. But I'm looking for a new job so here's hoping that goes well

At least I have three wonderful kits and a great family. It's just my love life that seems to suffer. Such a shame for someone so gorgeous. -Frecklenose (To Duskstorm)

What?! StarClan you're so stingy with your leader secrets. *purrs in amusement* Thank the stars you're a generous mate. -Sweetbriar (To Falconstar)

I think so. But we're here to make it right. -Featherwing

*purrs lightly* You don't have to pick favorites. But I appreciate it. -Scorchgaze

I guess but blood isn't everything. My sister acts like her family doesn't exist half the time. -Bloodmoon

Not like its much of a competition. *nudges him playfully* I'm the only brother he knows. -Treetail

Probably right. I think everyone would be pissed if we messed up their nests training. -Badgerpaw
All good im sure we all have stuff going on so we are all on and off

Yea just have to make up for the time we have lost. *purrs* Well this little one is sleeping for now and Scorchgaze has the other one. What do you wanna do?
Crowtail

But its true! *purrs yanwing and closing his eyes*
Flamekit

No offense but you sister doesnt seem to think anyone exisit *starts to groom her* But yeah you are right blood doesnt mean everything. Soooo wanna do anything?
Foxclaw

Oh please i think i like to be known as competition i mean i am your mate so that would make him my brother aswell right?
Flintstripe

*nods* Yeah i dont want your brother on my tail.
Driftpaw
I'll do whatever you're up for. *grooms his shoulders* Whatever would make you happy. -Featherwing

Get some sleep. *purrs and noses him soothingly* -Scorchgaze

You know I'm always up to cause some trouble. What should we do? -Bloodmoon

Well that's true. Think you can outdo me? -Treetail

I won't let him keep bothering you. -Badgerpaw
Anything with you makes me happy you know that. Well how about we get something to share then we can go from there?
Crowtail

•nods silently as he falls asleep•
Flamekit

Well what would get us in the most trouble? •purrs• Since your family is the king of trouble.
Foxclaw

Well obviously I can’t he is YOUR brother.
Flintstripe

I know I know I’m not saying he is I’m just saying he would kill us for ruining his nest.
Driftpaw
That sounds good. Can we pass this little one off to you, Scorchgaze? -Featherwing

Of course. *eases Ivorykit down beside his brother gently* -Scorchgaze

That's an understatement. *nudges him playfully* I think it'd be fun to spy on someone but who would even be interesting to watch? -Bloodmoon

Got that right. *bumps him playfully before stopping in front of his brother's grave* I wish he would have been given more time. He would have made a great warrior. The best uncle. -Treetail

He could try. *stops just a little ways off from camp* Let's get to work. *eyes his legs* Your forelegs need more muscle so we can start there. -Badgerpaw
•nods to Scorchgaze one more time before heading out of the den•
Crowtail

Now the real question is what are we looking to watch? •purrs• Let me into that big head of yours.
Foxclaw

I know he would have..though I’m pretty sure he would have definitely been mates with one of your sisters. •laughs•
Flintstirpe

•stops and gives him an amused look• Pointing out my flaws already. But you are right so what should I do then?
Driftpaw
*noses his shoulder as they walk to the pile* How is Scorchgaze doing? He seems okay. -Featherwing

I'd love to see a fight but I don't think I'm that lucky. *grins* -Bloodmoon

Knowing him he probably would have had a crush on Sweetbriar and she would never have even noticed. Frecklenose probably would have been too much for him to handle. *laughs* -Treetail

You don't have flaws, bunny. Say something like that about yourself again and I'll work you twice as hard. *tugs his ear lightly before nudging him to a tree * Climbing. -Badgerpaw
He is holding it together it seems..the kits help I know that for sure..though I know he really misses Tigerfang..like I miss my sister and…well you know. •says before nosing through the pile•
Crowtail

Ofcourse you would love to see a fight but I doubt we would find one. •let’s it a small purr• You might need to lower your standards on that one.
Foxclaw

Ahh so your saying my sisters are to much to handle? •laughs• Fair enough Freckle is well agreed to much to handle and Sweets always had her head in the cloud for Falconstar.
Flintstripe

•can’t help but laugh and moves towards the tree• Climbing a tree easy for me! •says before starting his way up glancing down at Badgerpaw before going up•
Driftpaw
Losing someone like that is never easy. You know I was a wreck when Blackpelt died. -Featherwing

Lame. *huffs and leans her head against his shoulder* Well what do you think of our newcomers? -Bloodmoon

Exactly. You know your sisters are a pawful. *purrs in amusement* Speaking of your sisters, whats going on with Freckle and Duskstorm? Are you gonna have two sisters that end up bagging the clan's bachelor brothers? -Treetail

You better pace yourself because you're gonna be at this for a while. -Badgerpaw
*picks up a shrew and nods sadly* Yeah i know but we lost a kit aswell..when she was doing so well...
Crowtail

You mean Milky? i mean she doesnt seem that bad weird but thats about it. *noses her* you know i saw your brother and his little friend sneak out of camp together by the way.
Foxclaw

*gives him a light smack and purrs* You know if she would tell me i would tell you but as far as i know those two have been flirting quite a bit i mean everyone can see that. And if that ends up happening may starclan save us all. *lets out laugh*
Flintstripe

*slows down a bit* How long are we going to be out here for?
Driftpaw
*leans against him lightly* It feels like starclan cursed our kits...-Featherwing

*snorts in amusement* We should go taunt my dad about it! He's been trying to keep Badgerpaw in line, but he's a little rebel. Makes me proud. -Bloodmoon

*nips his ear playfully* You should ask. Being nosy is what we do. -Treetail

Until you can't climb anymore. I need to see what your limits are. -Badgerpaw
Some would beleive so..•sighs and lays down a bit away from the pile patting a spot for him• come on let’s share.
Crowtail

Oh let’s! You know he is so going to chance after them and give them a whooping! •nuzzles her•
Foxclaw

True true! •looks around• all I have to do is spot that trouble maker.
Flintstirpe

That sounds like a lot! •says amused making his way down•
Driftpaw
*snuggles up beside him* But I'm grateful for all the amazing moments we have had. -Featherwing

Nah I'll keep the old tom distracted for a while. Let my little brother have some fun. *grins and heads off to the warriors den* Pa you in here? -Bloodmoon

Over there sunning. We gotta get all the juicy details out of her. *teases* -Treetail

I could think of other ways to test your endurance you know. -Badgerpaw
Its been a life time of moments for us. *purrs taking a bite and pushing it to him* Some definietly better than others.
Crowtail

Oh good luck you lovely trouble maker. *purrs watching her as she leaves*
Foxclaw

*looks up and stretches* Yup right here Bloodmoon. *says sitting up with a stretch* What is it?
Skyheart

Oh give me a list and ill tell you if i like them. *purrs sliding down the rest of the way before starting back up*
Driftpaw
That's true. *digs into his share* I partly blame our choice in friends. -Featherwing

Sleeping in? *pads over to the nest and bumps him playfully* Meanwhile the young ones are getting up to trouble. -Bloodmoon

We could wrestle. -Badgerpaw
We have interesting choices in friends don’t we?
Crowtail

•gives her an amused look before it fades away• what do you mean?
Skyheart

•gets up and makes his way over to Frecklenose and sits down waiting for his mate to catch up• Heeeey Freckle!
Flintstirpe

•starts to climb again shaking his head• we both know you would win no thank you! And you probably just want to feel my soft fur again.
Driftpaw
Interesting is an understatement, love. -Featherwing

I won't tell you unless you promise not to take off. We need some dad daughter time so you can't bail on me. -Bloodmoon

Hey troublemakers. What are you getting up to now? -Frecklenose

Only the best of things. -Treetail

Do I need an excuse to do that? -Badgerpaw
What would you call it then? •purrs laying his head down•
Crowtail

•gives her a look and sighs• you are your mothers daughter fine what is it I promise not to take off.
Skyheart

Like he said the best of things! •purrs sitting down besides her• Weee where wondering about your new friend.
Flintstripe

Well I mean I’d like a warning before you do obviously. •purrs•
Driftpaw
Crazy. *finishes the meal and leans into him* -Featherwing

*grins* Badgerpaw took his little boyfriend out of camp this morning. -Bloodmoon

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Of course you were. Well, he's just that and nothing more. A friend. -Frecklenose

*chuckles slightly* A warning? You make me sound dangerous. -Badgerpaw
•takes the rest and ears laughing• nothing would fit them better now would it? Though I don’t consider Scorchgaze crazy.
Crowtail

•huffs clearly irritated at that• Seriously? They should know better then to leave with out a warrior. •gives Bloodmoon a look• You really planned this one out didn’t you? •flops to his side• So how is your mate doing?
Skyheart

Uh huh? Come on everyone is talking about it! Give us the details!
Flintstripe

Well you are Skyheart and Hushpools son. •teases as he slides down•
Driftpaw
Scorchgaze is the exception. He's the reliable one. -Featherwing

Planned it to perfection. *purrs as she settles down beside the nest* He's much better. I still wish I could get my claws on Sunheart. -Bloodmoon

Oh really? Everyone is talking about it? Well, I hate to let everyone down, but Duskstorm and I don't have anything going on. We flirt a little bit, but it's all in fun. -Frecklenose

Fuuuuun huh? -Treetail

Not that kind of fun! I'm not banging anyone right now if that's what you two were wondering. -Frecklenose

True. *moves over to him and noses his ear* You know I'd never hurt you though right? -Badgerpaw
Very reliable. But least he can take his time as a retired warrior to relax. *purrs*
Crowtail

Oh im surprised they havent let you or Redshadow have a peice of him yet. *purrs* But good thing he is doing better though, hopefully he can actually get to enjoy being a warrior.
Skyheart

Yeah yeah whatever you say. You aren't banging him YET right? Is this going to be another Tanglewhisker thing? Actually it really cant be. *purrs*
Flitnstripe

*flattens his ears blushing a bit* Y-yea i know you wouldn't. *coughs slightly and starts to climb again* Still im not wrestling you! We already know who is going it win! *says going up*
Driftpaw
Poor tom deserves it. I swear he's lived four lifetimes in this one life. -Featherwing

If Sunheart had hurt him bad enough to keep him from being a warrior I would have cut his throat and no one would have stopped me. -Bloodmoon

*swipes at him playfully* Yes I've learned my lesson, no more sleeping with my ex's family members. *grins slightly* Duskstorm and I are friends, but wouldn't it be funny to pester Sweet about me and her mate's brother? -Frecklenose

Fine fine, but I'll get you to agree eventually. -Badgerpaw
You would think he is a clan leader at this point. *purrs*
Crowtail

Oh i think i would have i dont want my daughter dead aswel you know. *gives her a look* Time and place little one. *teases*
Skyheart

*ducks away and leans against her* Well glad you can finally grow out of that and you know my answer is going t o be yes right?
Flintstripe

Eventually but until then im doing what im told. *says before sliding back down*
Driftpaw
I think the deputy role fits him perfectly. He's done it for so long it's hard to even remember him as just a warrior. Starclan it's kind of sad to think about how long ago that was. Blackpelt and I were fresh out of the warriors den when the three of us became friends. -Featherwing

*huffs* Boring. Falconstar wouldn't actually kill me though! I'm one of his favorites. -Bloodmoon

She's too fun to mess with. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

I didn't even have to hear the beginning of this conversation to know you guys are talking about me. -Sweetbriar

Well well well look who made it our of her den to join us. -Treetail

Good boy. Once it's warmer we can try swimming. -Badgerpaw
*starts to groom him thinking about the time* True and i was a freshly made apprentice now wasnt i?
Crowtail

You never know he can be unpredicable. *laughs* But still the new deputy should be on that punishment already if anything. *points out* Might aswell get it over with.
Skyheart

*looks over at her amused* Oh what do you think we were talking about Sweets?
Flintstripe

Swimming! Ive always wanted to try swimming but its been way to cold. Do you think swimming is hard?
Driftpaw
Well now you're really making me feel old. -Featherwing

I know they said it had to wait until after leafbare because we couldn't waste herbs. Do you think it's warm enough for it yet? I want to watch Redshadow beat him to nothing. -Bloodmoon

That I don't know, but with the three of you it has to be nothing but trouble. -Sweetbriar

I agree. *joins them and settles on the other side of Flintstripe* -Wrenflight

Wow our little group is pretty powerful now huh? We've got the deputy and the leader's mate. -Frecklenose

I've heard it's a good workout. It pushes all of your muscles at once. -Badgerpaw
Oh im sorry you are still as young and handsome as you have always have been. *teases nosing him lovingly*
Crowtail

Well why dont we go ask our deputy about when that will happen then? *says before finally getting up* That way we have an answer.
Skyheart

*cuffs his brother as he lays down* Glad to see your lazy tail is up. *purrs* And we sure do we even h ave a sister in the medicine den now dont we?
Flintstripe

I bet it is. *says finally sliding down and lays on his side tiredly*
Driftpaw