Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30351-30400 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*kisses him back* That means my evil plan worked! ~ Shiverwind

Aren't you so thoughtful. *circles her in his nest, before joining her* *pulls her into his chest and kisses her fiercely* ~ Duskstorm

*snorts* Clearly you're determined to pad after her, so absolutely not. She's going to eat you alive. ~ Pebblepaw

*lays her head on Sunflowerpaw's paws* I bet it's hard to see. I thought maybe they would get back together, too. ~ Cloudpaw

*laughs, a little confused* Pantherpaw we're warriors; a chaperone will kill the vibe and make Darkmist uncomfortable. *flicks her with her tail* We need him to do well! ~ Ambershade

It is just a practice date, Pantherpaw, *adds, slowly* ~ Berryfrost
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Yes it did. Your evil evil plan full of hot sex. *teases* -Wrenflight

*wraps her paws around his neck and draws herself completely against him, returning the kiss just as hungrily* -Frecklenose

*eyes widen* Pad after her? You think I'm interested in her? -Blackpaw

*grooms her ears* At the end of the day though I just want them both happy. So if finding new loves makes them happy, I support it. -Sunflowerpaw

*looks slightly appeased by the fact that it's a practice date* All right fine. I just think Ambershade won't test you enough Darkmist. She needs someone more dominant and I think you do too. -Pantherpaw

Okay just because you are Hushpool's daughter does not make you an expert on this stuff. -Darkmist

*shrugs* I think it does. -Pantherpaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
I swear I can’t leVe these kits with anyone now!
Flintstripe

•settles next to Treetail taking a bite of the meal•
Flamekit

•listens silently as he eats the vole a bit upset he lost the prey ear but listens as he eat•
Buckpaw

•purrs before stopping for a moment and reaches out and licks his cheek•
Driftpaw

You better not get clawed by her again and it’s not a competition to see who gets the name first we are just trying to make sure we get our names. •points out to Pebblepaw•
Swamppaw

They sure are Badgerpaw has his own mini Fluffy, Buckpaw is well Buckpaw and Pantherpaw is…•glances over towards her• precious.
Skyhesrt

•watches them entertained while eating• I think he is doing great!
Strongbreeze
Yeah since when did we become the responsible ones? -Treetail

*leans close to his brother and whispers 'fuck' before laughing* -Ivorykit

*strokes his back with a paw* So how do you like your mentor? She seems nice. -Badgerpaw

I'll try not to make her claw me, promise. -Blackpaw

Awww daddy's little girl. *purrs in amusement* Such a softie. -Hushpool

*nudges Tanglewhisker* Look at your dad getting eyed up all soaking wet. *snorts to hold back her laughter* -Bloodmoon
That’s what I’m saying. •takes another bite and looks around• Now where have my sisters gone? And mainly Wren I need to cuff that idiot for letting his bestie teach the kits.
Flintstirpe

•stifles a laugh and looks at him with a grin• papa is a fuck. •says before laughing•
Flamekit

•hum lightly• She is great though she has been helping Darkmist recently..trying to find him a mate? I don’t know why he would need help I thing he is fairly handsome like you and Blackpaw.
Driftpaw

Good one less cat to patch up. But you two were cuddling in a nest together?
Swamppaw

Oh stop it! Falconstar asked me during the assessment if I think AmbershDe has been to buddy buddy with her recently. What do you think?
Skyheart

•puts his paws over his head• Stoooop I don’t need to see or hear this.
Tanglewhisker

Awww afraid your dad is getting action soon and you aren’t?
Foxclaw
*moves his paw in between them and runs it down her stomach, just above her core* Sure you only want to cuddle? ~ Duskstorm

Doesn't everyone think you're interested? *eyes Swamppaw* Except maybe Swamppaw but he can be a little oblivious. ~ Pebblepaw

Well you never know. Sometimes new love works out better than first love. ~ Cloudpaw

Pantherpaw, I appreciate how concerned you are for Darkmist's love life, but you're overstepping and being a little rude. *nudges her in the direction of the apprentices* Goodbye, now. ~ Ambershade

Well one sister took her new mate into the warriors den to do who knows what, the other is helping Berryfrost train Darkmist. -Treetail

And I'm right here Flint! Its not her fault. They've definitely heard those words from you before. *wraps his tail around Shiverwind* -Wrenflight

Flamekit! Do not say that. -Scorchgaze

He is way too old for you. *nudges him playfully* -Badgerpaw

Only a couple of times. But...Shiverwind said the same thing to me earlier. -Blackpaw

I think they're fine. I don't feel like they've been too close although maybe I haven't noticed. -Hushpool

And he's with Ambershade. Oh my stars if your dad sleeps with Ambershade! *laughs at the thought* -Bloodmoon

*bites his lower lip with a moan* I'd hate to ruin my fun reputation by being a good girl. Maybe a little more than cuddling. -Frecklenose

I guess that's true, a lot of cats in camp are like that! Like my uncle Wrenflight. -Sunflowerpaw

*scowls before stalking off to the den* -Pantherpaw

Do I have to worry about your apprentice killing me in my sleep? -Darkmist
Yeah, Flint! *sticks her tongue out at him, leaning into Wrenflight* ~ Shiverwind

See! What did I tell you. ~ Pebblepaw

*touches her core with a paw then pulls back again, teasing* Gotta make up your mind, *teases* ~ Duskstorm

He looks soo happy with Shiverwind. They're best friends. That's what I want my mate to be. ~ Cloudpaw

You shouldn't have to, but that was weird! *tilts her head to the side* Huh. Maybe she has a crush on you, Darkmist. ~ Ambershade

*looks at Sweetbriar* Well... she's single, at least. ~ Berryfrost
No way would have taught them that! Wren come here so I can cuff you! •says amused seeing him and Shiverwind so close• Soooo you two finally giving up on hiding it?
Flintstripe

•flinches hearing Scorchgaze• But Shiverwind said it was okay and that you were lying about it being bad!
Flamekit

Oh I know plus you are my perfect match. •pushes the prey toward him• Don’t cha think?
Driftpaw

I am not oblivious…•mumbles to himself•
Swamppaw

But do you really want to be like your uncle?
Buckpaw

They are rather touchy with each other. But that is all I can say.
Skyheart

Narrows his eyes annoyed before getting to his paws• You know I don’t want to deal with this right now. •says before storming off into the forest•
Tanglewhisker

•whistles and looks at her• Guess you pushed it.
Foxclaw

Wouldn’t put it past her Darkmist.
Strongbreeze
*wraps his paws around her* She was just being a good aunt and making them happy. *kisses her cheek as he hugs her tight* But you couldn't tell? I haven't been able to keep my paws off her. -Wrenflight

Just because cats say that or think that doesn't make it true. Seriously I don't have any desire to be with her. *nudges his brother* You just focus on other stuff. -Blackpaw

*gives his neck a tug* No more teasing. I need a hint at what I'll be getting in full force tomorrow. -Frecklenose

I do. *watches them with a purr* I want to be like that some day. -Sunflowerpaw

Yeeeah sure didn't seem that way. She looked like she wanted to tear my throat out. -Darkmist

*shrugs* Strangeness aside, Darkmist did well. -Sweetbriar
I wasn't lying. She just told you it was okay to say despite it being bad. *shakes his head with an amused purr* -Scorchgaze

I do...do you really think I'm perfect? -Badgerpaw

I mean we could always ask our daughter. -Hushpool

*sighs* I didn't mean to piss him off that bad. I was only teasing. Should we go after him? -Bloodmoon
*purrs loudly and licks his scruff* We've all but mated in front of you, Flintstripe. ~ Shiverwind

Alright, if you're going to deny it. Haven't you already made out with her? Like two steps away from 'being with' her? ~ Pebblepaw

*brings his paw back up to his mouth and gives it a hard lick, then places it back on her core and begins rubbing it in circles* Relax into me, Freckle. ~ Duskstorm

Why wouldn't she want to be like her uncle? He's the deputy! ~ Cloudpaw

You did very well, well enough to catch the attention of cats across the camp! And Ambershade, if you're still up for it, we'll plan a date! ~ Berryfrost

Yeah, sure! Just let me go check on Pantherpaw real quick; I've never really scolded her before. *huries over to the apprentice den and pokes her head in* Pantherpaw? ~ Ambershade
Do that and ill make sure Wren never lives it down. Ill judge all his moves and everything else. *points out before lookng at his mate* Dont even think of wanting to watch i know you have the hots for my brother.
Flintstripe

*blinks* Blackpaw! What have you been doing in the apprentice den!?
Swamppaw

*glances over watching what they were taking notes* Okay fair point you win again Cloudpaw.
Buckpaw

*pouts and looks confsued* Why would she lie?
Flamekit

*looks at him softly* Ofcourse i do i wouldn't say it if i didnt mean it.
Driftpaw

*purrs* We could but we dont like to be to involved in our kits love lifes.
Skyheart

*watches where he left and shrugs* That is up for you to decide do you think he wants to talk after us relentlessly making fun of him for falling behind his father.
Foxclaw
Not like we would, so don't even joke. -Wrenflight

What a bummer. -Treetail

Okay well...like twice. It was just to relieve stress though I swear! -Blackpaw

*shudders as she lets her body melt into his* Oh Starclan. *clings to him, gripping tightly to his back**moans into his shoulder* -Frecklenose

Uncle Wrenflight is the best. And he does look so happy. -Sunflowerpaw

Why do I feel like Pantherpaw may get my date canceled? -Darkmist

*purrs in amusement* Don't worry, Berry said she'll let you really third wheel with her and Strongbreeze if it doesn't work out. -Sweetbriar

What? *yanks the newly added feathers out of her nest* -Pantherpaw
It's not necessarily that she lied. She knows it's bad, she just thought you'd have fun saying bad words. -Scorchgaze

Well that's very sweet. *noses his cheek* You spoil me. -Badgerpaw

Love life? You think she might have feelings for her? -Hushpool

*winces* Maybe I'll give him some space. -Bloodmoon
Treetail! Just when I thought we were getting close, you have the hots for my mate? ~ Shiverwind

Oh. So it was really terrible, then? I mean, if you only did it twice, and only to relieve stress. ~ Pebblepaw

*presses kisses to her neck as he sticks a toe in her core and swirls it around* That's right Hotness, stay quiet. ~ Duskstorm

Taking notes, Buckpaw? ~ Cloudpaw

If Pantherpaw manages to cancel your date, then I'm going to question who is the mentor and who is the apprentice between them. ~ Berryfrost

*blinks, watching her, but steps into the den and sits down* I was coming to see if you were alright, but you look a little bit murderous. ~ Ambershade
Its true i heard him say it himself! *says quickly with a grin* Right Treetail?
Flintstripe

*takes another bite from his meal and shakes his head in disbelief*
Swamppaw

Oh uh not really just thinking. *says taking another bite looking away*
Buckpaw

Well thats just confusing.. *says leaning up against Ivorykit*
Flamekit

Its the only thing i can really do for you. *purrs and sits up* Well i can do other things but that involves us being alone now doesn't it?
Driftpaw

*shrugs* Who knows but we will find out eventually plus i was speaking more of our other kits aswell. *chuckles nodding towards Bloodmoon then Badgerpaw*
Skyheart

Guess you need to work on your communication skills. *chuckles* Im sure he will get over it he always does doesn't he?
Foxclaw
Hey all I said was that he's attractive! That's not a crime! -Treetail

I mean it wasn't terrible. It felt nice so that's why I did it again. -Blackpaw

Shit! *bites onto him* Y-You aren't making it easy. *pants into his fur as her climax builds* Frecklenose

Yeah but she's a Hushpool kit. I don't put anything past them. Can I dry off now? -Darkmist

I'm fine. You can go hang out with your friends. *keeps her back to her as she flops into the nest* -Pantherpaw
Just don't say bad words and you won't have to be confused. *purrs and noses his head* -Scorchgaze

*perks slightly* You can do plenty for me, bunny, but those things are my favorite. -Badgerpaw

Ah that's very true. Speaking off love life. Should we start wrangling Redshadow and Mistybreeze? -Hushpool

Yeah...I feel bad though. -Bloodmoon
*narrows her eyes* Mhm. It better stay that way. ~ Shiverwind

And that time was terrible? ~ Pebblepaw

I know Freckle, but you're doing such a good job. *kisses her as he sticks his toe in deeper* ~ Duskstorm

Oh fine, go dry off now. ~ Berryfrost

I don't believe you. *moves to sit in front of her* Pantherpaw, do you have a crush on Darkmist? If so then I won't go on the date, but I'm not a mind reader. ~ Ambershade
Im sure he dreams of Wrenflight sometimes and if not him its either me or Redshadow. *teases*
Flintstripe

Yes go dry off you goof. *says laughing* You know in muscle mass i win. *points out to Darkmist*
Strongbreeze

Sorry Scorchgaze.. *says nuzzling up to him*
Flamekit

I know they are. *looks around* Wanna go have some fun in the apprentice den? *licks his neck* Im sure no one is in there.
Driftpaw

Oh think they are ready for that? *laughs* but yeah i think we should wrangle them up.
Skyheart

Oh now you feel bad for making fun of him for being alone for moons? *licks her cheek* And then to only make fun of him more now that his dad is trying to get back into it? Starclan why would he ever be upset.
Foxclaw
*grins and noses her cheek* I like when you get all threatening for me. Ew Flint. -Wrenflight

No...okay I see what you're getting at but it still doesn't prove anything. *huffs stubbornly* -Blackpaw

*kisses him back passionately and moans into his mouth as she climaxes**continues to grip him hard until the rush fades and she relents in her grip* Wow. I'm in for a real treat tomorrow, aren't I? -Frecklenose

Don't sound so disappointed. *nudges her playfully as he sits down to groom his fur* Yeah yeah Strongbreeze you beat me in bulk size. -Darkmist

*wrinkles her nose* of course I don't. Why would you think I have a crush on him? *smacks a pebble across the stone floor absent-mindedly* I guess...sometimes I feel like you're my only real friend. I guess I got jealous that you have other cats that want to spend time with you and I don't. Other than my family, but they don't count. -Pantherpaw
I do not! Swear I only dream of you, love. And sometimes Redshadow. -Treetail

Don't be sorry. *purrs as he noses them* your aunts and uncles just like to make you boys misbehave. -Scorchgaze

*nudges him quickly* You don't have to ask twice. -Badgerpaw

They better get ready. *stands with a stretch* She seemed more than ready for me earlier. -Hushpool

Yeah I get it I'm a fox-heart. I just don't want him to feel sad about being alone. Plenty of cats in the clan are alone. -Bloodmoon
Ha knew it! •nips his cheek• So you two are finally mates now? proud of you Wren we all thought this moment would never happen.
Flintstripe

•spins in a cirlcle happily• Oh we put smarted Treetail and pushes him in the pool the other day roght Ivorykit?
Flamekit

•leads the way and stops seeing and hearing Ambershade and Pantherpaw•. Huh..•looks back at Badgerpaw•
Driftpaw

I’m sure she is just as excited as you. •moves to her side and kisses her slowly• but just remember I’m the main attraction.
Skyheart

Plenty of cats? I think the only ones who are warriors are Darkmist, Tanglewhisker, Ambershade and Milky I wouldn’t say plenty.
Foxclaw
I'm sure you did. We were being pretty stubborn about it. -Wrenflight

We should celebrate you no longer being a virgin. -Treetail

Yep! He didn't even see it coming! -Ivorykit

You boys are very clever. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

Damn. *pulls him off behind the waterfall* I like this better. No one will hear us over the water or walk in on us. *pulls him close* -Badgerpaw

Trust me I know. *purrs and twists her tongue around his* She's hot, but I'm gonna need the tools you have to fully satisfy me. -Hushpool

Well Wrenflight and Shiverwind only just got together so they were alone for a long time. Same with Duskstorm, Falconstar, Sweetbriar and Scorchgaze. Love happens over time for a lot of cats. Not instantly. -Bloodmoon
You know what Strongbreeze, for so helpfully pointing that little fact out, I'm offically roping you into this mission. You're in charge of building muscle mass on Darkmist. ~ Berryfrost

I'm sorry, Redshadow? How is my mom's mate any better, Treetail?! ~ Shiverwind

Then you should do something that does prove it. ~ Pebblepaw

Mhm, *hums into her mouth* *pulls away and holds her close* So, how does that compare to the two-who-shall-not-be-named? ~ Duskstorm

Aww, Pantherpaw! Oh, look at me, I'm going in for a hug, ew, gross, feelings. *wraps her arms around Pantherpaw's shoulders and squeezes her, nuzzling her* I knew there were feelings underneath all that toughness! ~ Ambershade
*snorts* Good luck. My brothers tried that for years and I could never get past where I am. *eyes himself* It's not like I'm scrawny! *rolls his eyes* Sorry not all of us can be muscle heads like Strongbreeze and Falconstar. -Darkmist

Don't yell at me! Even Flintstripe has fantasized about him! I know he's your mom's mate but that doesn't mean he isn't hot. -Treetail

Like what? Isn't the bickering enough? -Blackpaw

It's not even a competition. You overshadow everyone. *noses his chin* And I can't wait to return the favorite. Unless you think I should do it now. *playfully slides a paw down his stomach* -Frecklenose

*groans in protest, but doesn't pull away* You know what, I take it back. Spend more time with your other friends. Expect Darkmist. -Pantherpaw
You don't have to be a muscle head, we're just going to make sure that you're in the fittest, best shape of your life! ~ Berryfrost

You BOTH fantasize about my adopted father?! *turns to Wrenflight* A moon of dawn patrols! ~ Shiverwind

*stares at him* Blackpaw, I can't believe that I, as a medicine cat, am asking you this question, but do you know what sexual tension is? ~ Pebblepaw

I think I'll wait for mine until tomorrow. *licks her forehead* ~ Duskstorm

Of all my friends, Darkmist is the one I have to spend time with now. He's taking me on a date! ~ Ambershade
Oh. Well I guess that's fine. You think I could tone up my shoulders? -Darkmist

Sorry Shiver. Half the toms and majority of she-cats in this clan probably think the same way. -Wrenflight

*rolls his eyes* Yes but we don't have it. -Blackpaw

So selfless! Starclan sake I wish I'd chased after you years ago! *kisses him lovingly* -Frecklenose

*grunts* Whatever he'll probably bomb it anyway. *shoots her a grin* You're way out of his league. -Pantherpaw
Absolutely. *comes up beside him and starts pawing at his shoulders* Strongbreeze can work with this, can't you? ~ Berryfrost

Then put them all on dawn patrols, Wren. ~ Shiverwind

*looks at Swamppaw* Remember when Slightfeather was talking about being in denial the other day? This is what it looks like. ~ Pebblepaw

*purrs loudly and kisses her back* That makes two of us. ~ Duskstorm

*sighs and shakes her head* That is not the spirit, Pantherpaw. *licks her cheek anyway and says,* But you know that you're basically my best friend, right? ~ Ambershade
What don’t yell at Treetail when Wrenflight has known this for moons! And it’s true he is hot.
Flintstripe

Wait what?! I have an apprentice you know! •pouts then smirks• Actually this might work out he can train with Badgerpaw!
Strongbreeze

We are way smarter then him! •puffs out•
Flamekit

•hums loudly, licking his neck• You say that but some how your parents will find out. •chuckles between licks•
Driftpaw

Well let’s go find them and hurry this up. •looks around for the pair•
Skyheart

True we took our time didn’t we? •purrs nosing her neck• well let’s, let him be for now I’m sure he will come back to bug us again.
Foxclaw

*shoots him a look* You know I'm older than you right, Strongbreeze? You can't train me with your apprentice. *flicks him playfully with his tail* -Darkmist

*sorts in amusement* you're so ruthless. *noses her neck* -Wrenflight

Thanks love. *grins triumphantly* -Treetail

Oh my stars I'm not in denial! -Blackpaw

Better late than never, handsome. It's your fault for being stubborn. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Really? *looks excited by the idea* I'm number one? -Pantherpaw

*pads over to them* Ready to head out? -Hushpool

*nudges his mate* Well? Ready as you'll ever be? -Redshadow

I think they're preoccupied. *kisses his shoulder. -Badgerpaw

*nods and leans into him* I guess I do need to work on my mouth. -Bloodmoon
I think training with Badgerpaw is a good idea! ~ Berryfrost

Okay. If you say so. *exchanges a doubtful look with Swamppaw* ~ Pebblepaw

My fault?! How so? ~ Duskstorm

Number one, *agrees with a nuzzle* ~ Ambershade

As I'll ever be, *purrs, standing up* Lead the way. I assume you two have a spot for this sort of thing. ~ Mistybreeze

*huffs as she agrees* Okay okay. I guess I'm your new apprentice, Strongbreeze. -Darkmist

Because everyone always talked about how you'd never take a mate. You and Falconstar were the two untouchable brothers. *teases* -Frecklenose

*purrs* Then I guess I can cut Darkmist a little bit of slack. -Pantherpaw

You know us well. *leads the way* It's pretty secluded so we won't have to worry about interruptions. -Hushpool
*purrs* Good boy! ~ Berryfrost

That's my reputation! I didn't tell anyone that! *huffs good naturedly* Well I got you in the end, so I guess everything worked out for the best. ~ Duskstorm

That's my girl. *lets her go* But you know, Sunflowerpaw and Cloudpaw seem to like you. You could always hang out with them. ~ Ambershade

Crowtail and Featherwing won't kidnap Skyheart? *purrs* ~ Mistybreeze
*ears perk slightly before he clears his throat* Well Berryfrost, I have to give you credit, your training has been very helpful. -Darkmist

Mmhmm. *kisses him* This hot hunk of tom is all mine now. We'll make all the other couples jealous. *purrs happily* -Frecklenose

Yeeeah so I can watch Cloudpaw moon over Sunflowerpaw all day. -Pantherpaw

Crowtail definitely not. Featherwing may have been tempted, but Skyheart scolded him for not wanting to watch you and I fool around so now he's testy. *laughs and stops at the small hollow* Well? Look comfy enough? -Hushpool
You make it easy, *purrs* Everything I tell you to do, you obey. ~ Berryfrost

Cloudpaw moons over Sunflowerpaw? ~ Ambershade

*pads into the hollow and takes it in* Comfy enough for my first she-cat on she-cat experience? It'll do. *falls into a stretch* ~ Mistybreeze
I'm good at following orders. I'm kind of prone to pain and trouble when I'm left to my own devices, so following orders ends up being safer for me. -Darkmist

You haven't noticed? I'm sure she goes to sleep longing for the chance to bury her face between her legs. * brow furrows at the thought* -Pantherpaw

*pads around her before brushing their flanks* Good enough for you to be on your back I'm sure. -Hushpool
My sweet, obedient Vanillamist, *teases* *licks his shoulder* ~ Berryfrost

Pantherpaw! *smacks her with her tail* Don't say that! ~ Ambershade

*nips at her tail* I'm counting on getting messy anyway. *looks at Redshadow and gestures for him to sit down* ~ Mistybreeze
He is so in denial..*shakes his head* Sorry Blackpaw he is right.
Swamppaw

*purrs* Oh this is going to be great plus you will make a great sparring partner for Badgerpaw.
Strongbreeze

Anything for you, you know that. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*follows them happily sitting down a few paces away* Redshadoooow come sit with me.
Skyheart

Oh what starclan must be blessing us tongiht. *closes his eyes happily*
Driftpaw

Oh yeah we need to work on that mouth its way to big.
Foxclaw
*purrs slightly, his tail flicking happily* Okay but if I get beat by Hushpool and Skyheart's kit that's still an apprentice I'll never live it down. -Darkmist

Ow! What's with the hitting? I didn't even say anything that bad! -Pantherpaw

*casts Skyheart a look as he sits a few good tail lengths away from him* I'm not sitting anywhere near you. -Redshadow

Boys. Focus those turtle brains over here. *stops behind Mistybreeze and reaches around to brush her paws over her stomach* -Hushpool

Swamppaw! *jaw drops at his brother* I thought you'd have my back here. -Blackpaw

You spoil me, hot stuff. -Treetail

It's a sign. *pulls him closer and kisses him, rubbing his paws up and down his back* -Badgerpaw

*sticks her tongue out at him* Yours is bigger. -Bloodmoon
And we'll never tell a soul. ~ Berryfrost

It was-- crude! ~ Ambershade

Skyheart, if you'd rather harrass my mate than watch yours go down on another she-cat, I'm worried for you. *leans into her touch, tail flicking* ~ Mistybreeze

See! Even Swamppaw agrees! ~ Pebblepaw

I appreciate you keeping my secrets. *purrs more* Are you hungry or thirsty? Is there anything I can do for you? It's the very least I could do for my impromptu mentor in wooing she-cats. -Darkmist

*smirks* I can be cruder than that. Want to hear? -Pantherpaw

I'm sure we can capture his attention. *tilts her head back and licks along her muzzle* Remember what I said earlier about making you throb? *bites her shoulder, not too hard**kisses along it up her neck before kissing her* -Hushpool

I just don't understand where this idea of sexual tension even comes from! -Blackpaw
Ohh, let's test your massage skills! *eagerly lays down on her stomach* Watch his techinique for me, Strong. ~ Berryfrost

*closes her eyes for a moment and exhales, then opens them again* Okay, let's hear it. ~ Ambershade

*purrs loudly as she kisses along her body, twitching when she bites but remains still* You said you would make my pussy throb. *kisses her back, first coyly* ~ Mistybreeze

Let's review: you two are either making out, bickering, or sleeping in the same nest. ~ Pebblepaw
Im sure he will take you down atleast once. *says watching them with a nod* Will do Berry all eyes on you.
Strongbreeze

What im just speaking the facts and he is naming them. *nods to his denmate*
Swamppaw

*snickers and settles down happily keeping his eyes focused on the two she cats*
Skyheart

Well i do my best but i spoil you more if you were my dads favorite. *chuckles*
Flintstirpe

*grips his sides tightly pushing his tongue into his mouth*
Driftpaw

No way! You cant keep a secert!
Foxclaw
*moves to her side and runs his paws over her shoulders before slowly working them along her back, putting some pressure into her muscles* -Darkmist

My ma told me that the best way to impress a tom in the nest is to take his entire dick down your throat at once and to impress a she-cat you should tease her clit with your tongue until her legs are shaking. -Pantherpaw

I plan on making good on that promise. *eases her over onto her back, spreading her legs wide to give their mates a view**moves over her and kisses her neck roughly, a paw sliding teasingly over her nipples* -Hushpool

....Shit. *sighs heavily* Yeah I see how it could look like we're into each other. -Blackpaw
*pouts* I think I deserve to be. Falconstar just steals the lead all the time because Sweetbriar is your dad's baby. -Treetail

*growls lowly and grips his hips, pulling them chest to chest**winds their tongues hungrily* -Badgerpaw

That's not even true! I've got plenty. *smirks* -Bloodmoon
*purrs loudly, closing her eyes* It certainly feels good. ~ Berryfrost

Pantherpaw! *cuffs her ears* Oh my stars, that is so inappropiate, I cannot-- why is Hushpool telling you these things?! ~ Ambershade

*squeaks in pleasure, her eyes fluttering as she tilts her neck back and arches her stomach* You're off to a strong start, *purrs* ~ Mistybreeze

Glad you can see it from our perspective. So now? ~ Pebblepaw
*stretches out sitting up* So what do you guys want to do now seems everyone went off on their own.
Buckpaw

*looks at his brother expectedly*
Swamppaw

Well how am i suppose to fix that he is the clan leader! *thinks* Well we do have the kits over them, try showing him how good of a father you are!
Flintstirpe

*gasps loudly shivering at his aggresion and massage his paws down his side*
Driftpaw

Oh really why dont you tell me them then. *smirks*
Foxclaw
Massages were Flaxenrose's favorite. After she ran around with the kits all day I'd give her a nice long massage before we went to sleep. Massaging paws is my specialty. *moves the massage up her flanks, over her shoulders and down one of her legs where he takes hold of her paw**stretches out her toes and works her pads* -Darkmist

*shrugs* She said that she wants me to become the best damn warrior I can be, so no mating when I'm an apprentice, but once I'm a warrior all bets are off and she wants me to be prepared. -Pantherpaw

Thanks, sexy. *kisses her deeply as her paws continue to work over her nipples, rubbing them softly before squeezing and tugging on them to the point of brief sharp pain then going back to being tender* -Hushpool

So now I make sure we keep a healthy distance from each other's nests so no one gets the wrong idea. -Blackpaw