Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30701-30750 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes* of course Frecklenose did. Well...*eyes Strongbreeze slightly out of concern* Everyone has their fantasies right? -Wrenflight

*kisses her a bit longer before pulling back* Stars I wish we'd done this years ago. *grins* -Hushpool

*blushes slightly at her praise* Stooop I can't handle all these compliments! -Sunflowerpaw

A little sister....ah well I guess that makes sense...I am still an apprentice so that's probably why. Just you wait until I'm a warrior. *grins cockily and presses her muzzle to her ear* You won't be able to resist me. -Pantherpaw

*grimaces slightly* I have a hunch that's not exactly true. I think he's a little uncomfortable about how close we've gotten. -Darkmist
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*blinks caught of guard looking over at Shiverwind* Excuse me? She never mentioned that to me she hasn't even spoken to me since she got back...*his eyes dart back towards the entrance of camp*
Strongbreeze

*nods his head quickly making his way back* Ill make sure to be well ready for that!
Buckpaw

*raises an eye* And why would you tell him that we slept together to begin with?
Tanglewhisker

*shrugs* I dont know...He did bad things really bad things..
Swamppaw

Lucky enough that i let you get away with so much.
Flitnstirpe

Oh please she would totally make her much happier if she was with my mate anyways. *teases* And if you want i can get Featherwing to give you a try if you want im sure he would looove it. *winks at him*
Skyheart

One of these days ill make you have the first bite. *takes a chunk for himself and purrs*
Driftpaw

*makes it to the meadow and looks around* Well here we are. *noses her ear*
Foxclaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
Excuse me, don’t try to normalize it! Does your fantasy involve a third cat?! ~ Shiverwind

Agreed. It’s a shame you’ve got one paw in the grave by now. *presses a lingering kiss to her muzzle* So many wasted years. ~ Mistybreeze

You need to learn how to accept them! *nudges her* ~ Cloudpaw

*shoots up to her paws even as a shiver darts down her spine, eyeing Pantherpaw* Don’t joke like that, *says, fighting to sound stern and ignore her body’s reaction* I’ve let you be crude before but you can’t joke with me like that. ~ Ambershade

*eyes Darkmist, dreading building in her chest* Why do you say that? ~ Berryfrost
Get some good sleep tonight thwn and I’ll talk to Ambershade about it. ~ Duskstorm

Because he implied that all toms were too scared of me to sleep with me, and I don’t like how smug he looked. So I humbled him. ~ Thundersky
Of course not! I'm just saying, you know, it's not the worst thing she could want...I guess. *winces slightly* -Wrenflight

He did. *sighs slightly* It's certainly a complicated situation, huh? Well, no matter what you'll have my support in whatever you decide. -Frecklenose

Like what?! -Treetail

*wrinkles his nose* Absolutely not. I am not interested in toms no matter how feminine they look. -Redshadow

Good luck with that. *purrs in amusement* You'd have to wrestle me into it. -Badgerpaw

Groom me! *flops over* -Bloodmoon

You know when you say stuff like that to me it just turns me on more. -Hushpool

I don't think I'll ever get used to how many you give me. *purrs* I feel so spoiled. -Sunflowerpaw

All right all right, sorry. *moves out of her nest* I was just teasing. Did I...did I make it worse? -Pantherpaw

....Because he told me. *sighs heavily* Stars, Berryfrost this is killing me. It just feels so natural to be around you and I don't want that to feel strained. -Darkmist
Oh really? And what’s YOUR fantasy then, hmm? *scowls at him * ~ Shiverwind

*laughs, harder for the first time since her retirement* You’re so twisted! *gives her cheek a quick lick* Good thing it’s hot. ~ Mistybreeze

You deserve to feel a little bit spoiled now and then. You’ve been through a lot lately. ~ Cloudpaw

Yes, you made it worse. *bites out, torn between cuffing Pantherpaw and taking her up on her offer* Stars, you’re probably what’s sending me into heat in the first place! ~ Ambershade

Strongbreeze told you that? *immediately steps away from him, looking back in the direction of camp* Why hasn’t he said anything to me? Ugh, we’re still working on his communication. I should get back to camp then… ~ Berryfrost
*nods making his way into camp dropping off his prey and making his way to the apprentice den*
Buckpaw

*takes a moment to think about it and shrugs* Sure whatever not like ill lose anything if i do this so ill do it.
Tanglewhisker

Should i go after them? *says anxiously*
Strongbreeze

I just hope everyone can accept each others decision..
Swamppaw

If i told you i wouldn't be letting you get away with it. *kisses him* So shush.
Flintstripe

Well if i beat you that would ruin your never loosing again streak now wouldn't it? *nips him* We dont want that.
Driftpaw

Misssing ouuut just saying. *purrs* But what ever should we go find our lovely queens?
Skyheart

*lays besides her slowly bringing his tongue over her body* As you command.
Foxclaw
*nudges her* For starclan sake, Shiver, I'm trying to make Strongbreeze feel better! His mate just chased after the tom she wants to include in a threesome after he had a failed kiss. He needs reassurance. *shrugs at Strongbreeze* Whatever you feel is best. Berryfrost would never do anything behind your back though. And Darkmist is way too proper for that. -Wrenflight

Finally someone else who appreciates my quirks. *nuzzles her chin* You're the best friend ever. -Hushpool

Everyone goes through things. *smiles bashfully* I don't want to come across like a weakling. -Sunflowerpaw

*raises a brow slightly* Really? Uh sorry then. *backs toward the entrance* My offer still stands though. Especially if I'm the one to blame for this. -Pantherpaw

It was only today while we were on the patrol. I could sense something off with him and I asked. I guess...getting back is the best. I'll walk you. *starts the way, keeping a tail length between them though his paws dragged slightly* -Darkmist
You and me both, darling. *noses him* It's getting late. I'll let you get some rest. *licks his head* Tomorrow I want you and your siblings to join me for a meal. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Yes sir. *purrs* Should we head in for the night? -Treetail

Ah I guess that's true. I'm gonna get you trained up just as strong as me though. -Badgerpaw

Yeah I think I'm done with this conversation. *hurries to the elders den* Mistybreeze help. -Redshadow

I love the way that sounds. *teases with a purr* -Bloodmoon
Ill be there you just have to gather the others.
Swamppaw

You know it we have to steal the kits from Scorchgaze though.
Flintstirpe

Hey i said to focus on yourself first before me remember. *cuffs him* No need to put so much effort into me.
Driftpaw

*takes a step and sits back down* I trust her.
Strongbreeze

*Stalks after him* Come back dont get to far ahead of me! *says following him in*
Skyheart

*noses her chin before licking down her neck*
Foxclaw
The hunting assessment is tomorrow, so we'll have to wait until after, but don't you worry I'll corale them. *brushes her tail over his back* I love you, sweetheart. -Frecklenose

Stars they're such to him like burrs. -Treetail

But I like spoiling you. *licks his ears* -Badgerpaw

*nods* Who knows, this missy has a tendency to exaggerate, *nudges Shiverwind playfully* so maybe that isn't actually what Berryfrost wants. -Wrenflight

It's not like you could get lost on the way! -Redshadow

*leans her head back for him* It's nice to get away from the noise of camp sometimes. -Bloodmoon
Love you aswell mama. •says waving good night and makes his way to his nest•
Swamppaw

Like I said he is the favorite. •purrs making his way over• Okay boys time to let grandpa go.
Flintstripe

•pouts• Do we have to?
Flamekit

I know but still I want you to do what you want to do first before me. •noses him” now eat up.
Driftpaw

•shuffles in his spot• Really not helping.
Strongbreeze

You never know maybe I grew senile in the few moments you left me!
Skyheart

Agreed all we have to worry about is each other huh? •draws his paws down her sides• I love it.
Foxclaw
Yes you boys need sleep. -Treetail

Awww! -Ivorykit

Don't worry, we can play again tomorrow. *noses them* Sweet dreams boys. -Scorchgaze

*digs into the prey* Well, Strongbreeze thinks I need to work on my temper. -Badgerpaw

Sorry. Would you be opposed to it if that was what she wanted? -Wrenflight

*rolls his eyes* Sorry, did you want me to twine our tails and guide you? -Redshadow

Me too. *flips over onto her back beside him* I love having you all to myself. -Bloodmoon
See you tomorrow! *says following his parents*
Flamekit

*nods to Scorchgaze* Thanks for watching them again.
Flintstripe

Well he isn't wrong...So to say. *noses him* You do have one.
Driftpaw

I never thought about it! *stammers* Plus how would you feel if Shiverwind wanted a threesome with Sunheart or something?
Strongbreeze

Oh that would be lovely. *grins* Why dont we try it. *teases*
Skyheart

*looks over at her nosing her playfully* I remember our first time. *purrs at the thought* You were very excited for having me all to yourself.
Foxclaw
It's my pleasure. I always love spending time with my grandkits. -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles his kits as he leads them to the den* Did you have fun with grandpa? -Treetail

I think I just need to figure out how to use it in my favor. -Badgerpaw

Over my dead body. But if that is something Berryfrost wants you two will have to talk it over. -Wrenflight

Only in your dreams, Skyheart. -Redshadow

Mm I couldn't wait to have this hot hunk of tom all over me. *nips his chin playfully* -Bloodmoon
•nudges him• And they love spending time with you, Well see you in the morning most likely.
Flintstripe

Yea we played hide n seek and Ivorykit won.
Flamekit

And are you thinking of a way to use it right now?
Driftpaw

Yea I know..I just never put a thought to it like I said..like how would it even work?
Strongbreeze.

I must be dreaming now. •says playfully back•
Skyheart

•purrs loudly griping her thighs roughly• Oh you flatter me to much.
Foxclaw

Of course. Sleep well, son. -Scorchgaze

Well I'm sure any day now you boys will be in training. -Treetail

You know me so well. *finishes his half of the prey* It'll be easier to figure out in the moment probably. -Badgerpaw

*shrugs* If you really want to know you could ask one of the cats the clan knows has had one. -Wrenflight

You wish. Do you always try to put the moves on your friends? -Redshadow

*squirms under him with a moan* You deserve it. -Bloodmoon
*follows his mate and lay in the nest* True you are about the age to become apprentices.
Flinstripe

Unless you dont notice it. *says amused finishing his prey*
Driftpaw

Yea im good on that id. *sighs* Well ill just wait for them.
Strongbreeze

Moves this is just friendly banter. *snorts* Blackpelt always took it im sure you can aswell.
Skyheart

Oh im sorry did i touch a sensitive spot for you?
Foxclaw
Then we can go hunting and bring prey back for grandpa! -Ivorykit

Well, if you're watching me you'll just have to give me a heads up. You know me better than anyone else. -Badgerpaw

You were friends with Blackpelt? -Redshadow

*nods quickly* I like when you're rough. *kisses along his neck, gripping onto his shoulders* -Bloodmoon
I bet he can’t wait for that. •purrs down at Ivorykit•
Flintstripe

I sure do. •sits up• Well shall we go back to the den?
Driftpaw

Well yeah I was his best friend. •looks at him dumbly•
Skyheart

•huffs lifting his neck slightly for her• Oh I know you do but you know how much I love to pamper you. •strokes his paws down her sides lightly•
Foxclaw
*snuggles close to him* Night papa. -Ivorykit

Let's. *tugs on his ear lightly* Maybe I can give you a massage while we relax. -Badgerpaw

Don't give me that look, how was I supposed to know? It's not like Blackpelt and I ever spent much time around one another. -Redshadow

*purrs deeply* I like that too. *licks up his neck to his ear and tugs it* -Bloodmoon
*settles down curling around the kits*
Flitnstripe

Oh id love that! *gets to his paws and leads him*
Driftpaw

Well i dont know i figured it was a known thing. What am i suppose to tell you my life story so you will know everything?
Skyheart

*lets out a soft moan before griping her tightly and moving his muzzle to hers licking her nose before kissing her*
Foxclaw
time skip?
Sure im fine with that
I'm good with it!

*grooms her kits repeatedly outside the warriors den* -Frecklenose

Ma I think you're going a little overboard. -Blackpaw

Nonsense! *grooms Sunflowerpaw* You have to look perfect! -Frecklenose

*watches his niece and nephews happily* -Darkmist

*rises from the nest with a tired groan* -Sweetbriar
*makes his way up behind his brother* I agree i think you are going over board.
Swamppaw

*makes his way up behind Darkmist* Whats with the happy look?
Tanglewhisker

*sits outside the warriors den happily*
Foxclaw

*picks through the fresh kill pile*
Strongbreeze

*yawns making his way out of the appretnice den*
Buckpaw
*looks at his mate from where's he's finishing grooming his pelt* You look like you haven't slept in a few days. ~ Falconstar

*sits in front of Sunflowerpaw, torn between feeling excited and sad* She does look perfect. ~ Cloudpaw

*sticks her head into the Apprentice Den* Panther? ~ Ambershade

Well too bad because you're next. *pulls Swamppaw close and starts grooming him* My babies are all grown up, this feels like the last time I'll get to go this! -Frecklenose

*purrs happily* Don't worry, Cloudpaw. I'm still going to hang out with you every day. -Sunflowerpaw

It's a big day for your cousins. Today is the day for ceremonies. -Darkmist

Hey! *brushes against her mate* Everyone is all excited for today. -Bloodmoon

Haven't slept, haven't walked, take your pick. *noses him* Today is the big day right? -Sweetbriar

*finishes grooming her pelt before joining her* So, do you think today is my lucky day? -Pantherpaw
*huffs* You better. Don't go making any new best friends. *thinks about the deal she made with Pantherpaw* ~ Cloudpaw

Mhm. New warriors, new apprentices. I hate that Sunheart is forced to miss it. ~ Falconstar

I hope so! Falconstar won't give me a difinitive awnser, but it's awful rare for an apprentice to become a warrior so early. Still, I think you gave him a lot to think about. You did so good in the hunting assesment and then you beat Cloudpaw in the climbing assesment! We didn't even practice your climbing that much. *moves a little closer to her, so that their pelt's barely touched* Regardless of if today is your day or not, I couldn't be prouder of you. ~ Ambershade
*squirms* Mama i groomed my pelt myself already!
Swamppaw

Oh they are already to be made warriors?
Tanglewhisker

Yeah they are looks like we are getting more denmates today. *noses her cheek*(
Foxclaw

*nudges Badgerpaw* Come on i hear excitement!
Driftpaw

*eats a mouse watching the appretices*
Skyheart

*grabs a vole and glances around for Berryfrost*
Strongbreeze
No way! You and Buckpaw are my best friends for life. *noses her* -Sunflowerpaw

It really is a shame, but I think the greater concern is if he gets voted back at all. -Sweetbriar

*let's out a long breath before nodding confidently* Starclan willing I really impressed him. I want to set a new standard for my family reputation. -Pantherpaw

I'm sure you did, but with your siblings getting their names today I'm just caught up in the moment! -Frecklenose

Time really has flown, huh? -Darkmist

I wonder if my sister will be one of them. -Bloodmoon

*stands with a stretch* Ceremonies today? -Badgerpaw
Where is Buckpaw? I don't see him here. ~ Cloudpaw

Another issue for another day. I don't want to dampen today for his kits, or even the apprentices. ~ Falconstar

A new standard? They're already known for being strong and respected warriors. ~ Ambershade

He's probably just getting up. He's really not an early riser. *deflats slightly* I just wish my dad was here. -Sunflowerpaw

Absolutely. *brushes past him on her way out of the den* today is a happy day! -Sweetbriar

True, but none of them have gotten their name early. *eyes light up hopefully* I could be the first to do it in my family. -Pantherpaw
He'll be back for the vote soon. *touches her nose to Sunflowerpaw's shoulder* Think of how proud he'll be of you and Blackpaw for getting your full names! ~ Cloudpaw

*leaps onto the High Ledge and calls the Clan together* ~ Falconstar

Ohh, it's time! Come on, sit near the front just in case he calls you! ~ Ambershade

*moves to stand beside Blackpaw and offers him a grin* Let's go, apprentice. ~ Shiverwind
That's true. *purrs and perks up at Falconstar's call* This is it! *quickly moves to the front of the gathered clan, keeping herself graceful despite her excitement* -Sunflowerpaw

*steps up with her* Thanks again for being a great mentor. -Blackpaw

*pads over with Ambershade, trying to keep her hopes from climbing too high* -Pantherpaw

*takes his place at the bottom of the ledge* -Wrenflight

*watches her kits, buzzing with pride* -Frecklenose
*looks around tiredly spotting the group of apprentices and makes his way over* Morning..
Buckpaw

*nods his head amused* Yeah lucky them.
Swmapppaw

Sure has...So how are you doing?
Tanglewhisker

Im sure she will she has been working her tail off hasn't she?
Foxclaw

*nods quickly* Yup! *makes his way out*
Driftpaw

*makes his way up behind his apprentice* Are you ready?
Skyheart
*settles down, staying where she could watch Sunflowerpaw* ~ Cloudpaw

You're welcome, *whispers back* Make your father proud. ~ Shiverwind

coming back to add Falcon's speech from my phone lol
*nuzzles his head* Your naming is going to be so special too. I'm sure Slightfeather will help pick something amazing. Stars I just can't believe how big you've gotten. *purrs as she waits for the ceremony to begin* -Frecklenose

You know me, keeping it together. *nudges his shoulder lightly* What about you? -Darkmist

She's been training harder than me and that's saying something. -Bloodmoon

*joins his brother* What do you think, think Pantherpaw is going to get her name? Everyone has been talking about it the past few days. -Badgerpaw

*nudges his brother* Come on! Falconstar is doing ceremonies. *hurries out of the nursery* -Ivorykit

*purrs as he follows his son* So much energy. -Treetail

Beyond ready. *whispers to Skyheart excitedly* -Sunflowerpaw

*nods his head surely* Without a doubt. -Blackpaw
*purrs leaning against her*
Swamppaw

I've accepted they are never comming back...*says gently*
Tanglewhisker

And thats ALOT.* Chuckles making his way to watch and sits down*
Foxclaw

I hope so she will be crushed if she didn't. *waves his tail towards Sunflowerpaw spotting her*
Buckpaw

*yawns following him perking up as he hears the leaders call*
Flamekit

*nods amused following the kits* Can say that again.
Flintstripe
You and your siblings have made me so proud. It feels like just yesterday you were little newborn kits opening your eyes to the world for the first time. *sniffs and wipes away the few tears that had escaped her eyes* -Frecklenose

*nods his head weakly, his voice slightly choked* Me too. It's been the hardest thing I've ever had to do. -Darkmist

I'm sure my ma and pa will be thrilled. -Bloodmoon

*waves her tail back, unable to contain her grin as she wait eagerly* -Sunflowerpaw

Ceremonies are always so cool. -Ivorykit

Can you believe how fast they've been growing lately? Like weeds. -Treetail
*softens up a bit* Don't cry mama..Be happy.
Swamppaw

*watches him feeling horrible about what he said* I heard you have been getting some fun lessons from Berryfrost though.
Tanglewhisker

Id hope so can you imagine if they weren't?
FOxclaw

*smiles slightly at her grin and looks back at his brother* What do you think?
Buckpaw

Agreed its the only time everyone groups up!
Flamekit

I bet Flamekit will be bigger then you. *purrs*
Flintstripe
Trust me, darling, I am. *smiles reassuringly as she wipes her cheeks* These are happy tears. Just seeing you kits all doing so well and so happy makes me a little mushy sometimes. -Frecklenose

*chuckles slightly* She's doing her best, but your old man is kind of a lost cause in the love department. -Darkmist

My parents are a lot of things, but thankfully unsupportive isn't one of them. -Bloodmoon

I like when the whole clan is together. Everything seems so exciting. -Ivorykit

Maybe even bigger than you! -Treetail
You are always mushy when it comes to us. *points out shaking out his fur*
Swamppaw

Well guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree then does it? *chuckles*
Tanglewhisker

True even if they aren't to open about it you always know. *purrs* Unlike Redshadow he will hope on whatever he can do to praise me. *purrs*
Foxclaw

Can say that again do you know whats happeneing today?
Flamekit

Its possible! Heck we don't know how big either of them will get.
Flinstripe
*nudges him playfully* I'm not prepared for when you all start teasing me. *purrs and noses him lovingly* -Frecklenose

Sorry about the rotten luck. But you're a young tom with many years ahead of you. In a few years I'll start finding grey furs around my muzzle. -Darkmist

Who would have guessed your dad would be the smothering type. -Bloodmoon

I don't know. Maybe grandpa knows? -Ivorykit

*noses his cheek* I'm glad we made the decision to become parents. -Treetail
Don't we already do that sometimes? *gives her a look*
Swamppaw

You are saying that like you already dont get grey fur already. *teases lightly*
Tanglewhisker

Well being that im the only son he has im getting all the attention.
Foxclaw

*looks around* Where is he?
Flamekit

I wanted to experience it atleast once you know. *purrs warmly* Im glad we didn't have any problems or worrys.
Flintstripe
Yes, but it's going to become more frequent. You'll be picking on me before you know it. -Frecklenose

*cuffs him playfully* Okay I'm not that old. -Darkmist

Must be nice! -Bloodmoon

*spots him toward the front of the gathered clan* There! *hurries toward him* -Ivorykit

Me too. Other than the fact that they clearly love your dad more than us. *purrs out of amusement* -Treetail
*His gaze sweeps across his gathered Clanmates, green eyes gleaming* Warriors of StormClan, today is an exciting day for all of us. Today I will be preforming one of my favorite ceremonies; the making of warriors and of new apprentices. May StarClan smiles down on them now and forevermore... Sunflowerpaw, step forward.

I, Falconstar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Sunflowerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life? ~ Falconstar
I do. *offers a dip of her head, eager to commit herself to her clan* -Sunflowerpaw

*curls her tail around Swamppaw happily* -Frecklenose
Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Sunflowerpaw, from this moment on your name will be Sunflowernose. StarClan honors your hunting skill and compassion, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan. ~ Falconstar

*perks up excitedly* ~ Cloudpaw

Blackpaw, step forward. I, Falconstar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Blackpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life? ~ Falconstar
*dips her head again and steps back beside her mother, beaming with joy* -Sunflowernose

*steps forward with his chin high* I do. -Blackpaw