Stormclan the "Get To Know Your Character" Game!

KatieK102 posted on Nov 09, 2021 at 07:07PM
This is just something I use when writing fanfictions, and I've found it to be equally as helpful/fun when RPing. Our last forum got a little bit cluttered so I'm making this one for all of the completed bios!

Sheet (just copy and paste) -

- Name:

- Family (if any):

- Backstory (if any):

- Illness (if any):

- Mate/Love interest (if any):

- Closest to:

- Ambitions:

- Biggest fear:

- Fetal flaw:

- Quirks:

- What inspired his/her name:

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be:

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between:

- What would be his/her theme song:

- A quote/lyric that describes them:

- Other:

*Also, I am aware that this typically belongs in the 'answers' category, but I posted it here so that whenever we create new character, we are not limited to only one post. Have fun!

Stormclan 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
- Name: Thunderpaw

- Family (if any): Skyheart (father); Hushpool (mother); Bloodmoon, Pantherpaw (sisters); Badgerpaw, Buckpaw (brothers).

- Backstory (if any): Thunderkit was born in Hushpool/Skyheart's first litter, alongside Bloodkit. Skyheart chose to name her after his deceased brother Thunderpaw, although he noted that she reminded him more of his other brother, Thorntail. Thunderkit was rambunctious since kithood, and even started a few fights in the Nursery. She would stubbornly push her parents away whenever they tried to groom or snuggle her, but gave in easily. She met Blackpelt soon after being born, and was immediately drawn to him. He was fond of her as well because she reminded him of Thorntail. Ever since then, she has been interested in Blackpelt, Thorntail, and their stories.

When Blackpelt died, it affected her. It was her first brush with death and she was too young to comprehend what actually happened or why it was for the best, she only knew that he was gone. Thunderkit became less rambunctious and more aggressive after his passing. She had a lot of questions and didn't like any of the answers, and that might be where so much of her confusion stems from.

At six moons, she was apprenticed to Redshadow, who she actually liked because of his size and strength. She knew she wanted to be a strong warrior because both of her parents are strong warriors and she respects them, but she doesn't really know what else exists outside of being strong and big. She always wondered if her parents favored Bloodpaw because she caused less trouble, and when Bloodpaw was apprenticed to Falconstar, her fear grew. She became determined to beat Bloodpaw at everything, and she drove a wedge between them.

When Hushpool and Skyheart announced they were pregnant again, it affected Thunderpaw. She had only been an apprentice for a few moons and she didn't understand why they needed new kits so soon; was she not living up to their standards? Was she too much trouble, too much drama? Not Good Enough? She only ever wanted their approval, but (in her own head) they were too busy to even share a meal with her now.

Then, she noticed Redshadow began to focus more on Foxpaw than herself. Amberpaw explained it was because Mistybreeze and Redshadow saw Foxpaw as a son, but Thunderpaw still couldn't understand why she was being pushed to the side, again. Is she a bad apprentice? Does she enjoy battle training too much? Or is she just Not Good Enough?

While Bloodmoon, Foxclaw, Ambershade, and Tanglewhisker became warriors, Falconstar chose to hold Thunderpaw back. She doesn't understand why, when her warrior assessment was nearly flawless. She wonders if Redshadow said something to Falconstar; if her training suffered because he spent more time with Foxclaw than her. If they think she's too unstable to become a warrior, or just Not Good Enough. She's avoided Redshadow since her failed assessment, and can either be found training by herself, or sulking in a corner of camp.

- Illness (if any): NA

- Mate/Love interest (if any): NA

- Closest to: formerly Redshadow, because she trained with him every day. Now she's a loner.

- Ambitions: ...

- Biggest fear: "Nothing." (Scared of being forgotten; scared of being remembered; and scared of being Not Good Enough.)

- Fatal flaw: She comes across as arrogant, but inside, she doesn't truly know what she wants or who she even is. And sometimes, when she's alone, she has dark thoughts and she remembers that her bloodline traces back to a lot of dark, evil cats. She doesn't think she's evil or bad or unstable, but then again, did they know that about themselves?

- Quirks: She excels at battle training, and she enjoys it, but it makes her blood boil; she's a good hunter, but she prefers to eat her catches rather than give/take from the fresh-kill pile. There have been days where she didn't catch, so she didn't eat. She doesn't care for swimming; she likes tree climbing.

- What inspired his/her name: Skyheart chose to name her after his deceased brother, Thunderpaw.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Anakin Skywalker? I used him for Thorntail years ago, but I think Thunderpaw fits better. She's a victim of being a gifted child with unrealistic expectations on her shoulders (and a darkness that hides inside of her that she fears).

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Somewhere in between. Truly, I haven't decided.

- What would be his/her theme song: Demons, by Imagine Dragons.

- A quote/lyric that describes them: Don't wanna let you down, But I am hell-bound Oh, this is all for you, Don't wanna hide the truth, No matter what we breed, We still are made of greed, This is my kingdom come. - Demons, Imagine Dragons.

- Other: I don't think I have anything to add here!
- Name: Mistybreeze

- Family (if any): Mother (unknown, deceased), Father (unknown, deceased), Shiverwind, Chillsnow (daughters), Snowstep (deceased), Foxpaw (adopted sons).

- Backstory (if any): She was found abandoned in the forest as a tiny kitten, and was given to Goldenblaze to raise. She was later apprenticed to Diamondleaf, and trained alongside Blackpelt, Featherwing, Thorntail, and Burntheart, etc. But she was the closest to a bitter tom named Shadowpaw, later Shadowpelt. Shadowpelt had a hard time trusting others because he found out that his entire life was a lie, but he opened up to Mistybreeze. They were best friends although Mistybreeze quickly fell in love with his softer side, and padded hopelessly after him even after he told her he would never take a mate.

Eventually Shadowpelt admitted he loved her too, and they started a relationship. Unfortunately, Shadowpelt still had a lot of pent-up emotions and he took it out on Mistybreeze, emotionally and sometimes physically. She stayed with him because at the time, she didn't realize what was happening; she only knew that he needed help and she desperately wanted to help him. He convinced her to have kits even though she said she wasn't ready to be a mother, having only been a warrior for a moon, but he guilted her into it.

A few days before she gave birth, Shadowpelt fell off the deep end and attempted to kill Crowpaw, and instead was killed by Thorntail. Mistybreeze became depressed and was also haunted by Shadowpelt's father, Bumblehive. She wanted to give up the kits but Tigerfang convinced her to stay strong for them; she also adopted Tigerfang's son, Snowkit.

She did her best to raise the kits, although she struggled as such a young, single mother. Tigerfang came onto her but she rejected him because Shadowpelt's loss was still fresh, and he started harassing her about it. Over a short time, Mistybreeze grew to hate him, both for his harassment and for disowning Snowkit.

For a while, Mistybreeze faded into the background. Her kits became apprentices and she became lonely and didn't know what she wanted in her life. One night, on a walk around the forest, she ran into a handsome stranger named Red. She knew she should tell Falconstar about him, but Red convinced her to keep him a secret so that he could get to know her better. Over the course of a few moons she fell in love with him, and started feeding him secrets about StormClan that he would give to his leader, Teavy. But right before her Clan and his group went into battle, Red confessed that he truly loved her.

After the battle, Mistybreeze begged Falconstar to accept Red into StormClan. He agreed to give him the chance, and Mistybreeze would be responsible for his Clan training and his actions. She helped him hone his hunting skills and he made her a better fighter, and they built a real relationship. Some time later, he convinced her to adopt another one of Tigerfang's son's, Foxpaw.

When Falconstar announced the camps would split up in order to survive the cruel leaf-bare, she eagerly accepted the challenge to build the new camp with her mate, her daughter Shiverwind, and Foxpaw. She looked at it as a new beginning not only for Redshadow, but also for herself. She was recently given a new apprentice, Blackpaw, who is named after one of her childhood friends.

- Illness (if any): N/A

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Shadowpelt (mate, deceased), Redshadow (mate)

- Closest to: Redshadow

- Ambitions: She lost all of her ambition after becoming entangled with Shadowpelt. But now she's quickly regaining it and she wants to be the best version of herself, and to never fade into the background again. Not many StormClan she-cats are admired for both their warrior skills and being a strong mate and mother, and she wants to set an example for the younger she-cats.

- Biggest fear: Losing Shiverwind or Chillsnow the same way that she lost Shadowpelt and Snowstep.

- Fatal flaw: She has a hard time letting others go. Even when it's unavoidable or for her own good, she never wants to give up on someone.

- Quirks: She's a natural hunter because she has the perfect figure for hunting. / Although she now realizes that her relationship with Shadowpelt was very toxic, he will always own a little piece of her heart; she'll always feel like she could have saved him, somehow. / After the dramatics surrounding her first birth she never thought she would have kits again, but now she entertains the thought of having them one day with Redshadow. / She is very proud of her mate for working his tail off to earn a warrior name, but in her mind, he will always just be Red to her.

- What inspired his/her name: At the time Mistyfoot was my favorite Warriors' character, so I named her Mistykit, in honor of her. Tangle named her Mistytail, but soon changed it to Mistybreeze.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Pepper Potts. She's strong and independent in her own right, but she's supportive of her man and loves being a wife.

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero.

- What would be his/her theme song: Lose You to Love Me, Selena Gomez (pre-Redshadow)

- A quote/lyric that describes them: I'll come back to this one!

- Other: She was my first StormClan kitty! Her name is one of my favorites.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
- Name: Sweetbriar

- Family (if any): Sheepfluff (mother), ??? (biological father), Scorchgaze (foster father), Flintstripe & Wrenflight (brothers); Applethorn (deceased), Merryberry & Frecklenose (sisters)

- Backstory (if any): Growing up she was somewhat of the leader among the quieter kits. Flintkit, Applekit and Frecklekit being the loud and head strong kits, she fell to the background with Wrenkit and Merrykit. This has given her a keen intellect due to her observation and a quiet confidence, opposite to her sibling's out spoken self love. Even though she knows that Scorchgaze is not her real father, she's still a complete daddy's girl. Looking up to her father as deputy has given her a great respect for authority and strength.

That same respect for authority is what drew her eye to Falconstar. She found him to be the most intelligent, multi talented and handsome of any cat in the clan. It was easy to see his love and dedication to the clan and that was hard not to be drawn to. Becoming friends with Berryfrost helped her to realize her feelings of attraction for Falconstar were real and the support for the other she-cat gave her the confidence boost to pursue him.

Moons of rejection from the tom she loves strengthened her resolve and has revealed just how stubborn she can be. Despite the set backs and emotional whiplash, she was persistent and her love for the clan leader never wavered. Now that they're mates she understands that he has his responsibilities, but she loves the moments they get for themselves. She would love to be the mother of his kits one day, but she's not nearly ready yet. Partly because she knows how difficult the conversation with Falconstar will likely be.

While Sweetbriar is the closest to Berryfrost, she has formed a close bond with Duskstorm since becoming mates with his brother. She knows she can go to him for any honest advice when it comes to her relationship as he truly wants the best for her and Falconstar. She may also enjoy meddling a bit in his growing friendship with Frecklenose, since Sweetbriar is the only one who knows about her sister's old crush.

- Illness (if any): None

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Falconstar (mate, her first and only love)

- Closest to: Berryfrost, parents and siblings, Falconstar, Strongbreeze, Duskstorm, Treetail

- Ambitions: To be a strong warrior of StormClan and gain the respect as such from the leader and deputy.

- Biggest fear: Losing or failing those she cares about most; also, never having the respect that a strong and loyal warrior should due to her appearance and navie demeanor.

- Fatal flaw: Taking a back seat in life. She's more concerned with helping her siblings in what they have going on than she is with living her own life.

- Quirks: She's a tough cookie, but it's hard for her to be seen that way because she's so cute and sweet. She's incredibly stubborn and isn't intimidated easily by anything, except for intimacy.

- What inspired his/her name: Sweet, because she's a sweetheart. Also, Scorchgaze named her after his sister in StarClan.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Wanda, aka Wanderer, from The Host (the book, not the movie). For her looks, Jessica Rabbit, because it's fun to make Scorchgaze constantly worry about toms chasing his daughter.

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero

- What would be his/her theme song: "I Can Go the Distance" from Hercules

- A quote/lyric that describes them: "Somewhere after midnight in my wildest fantasy, somewhere just beyond my reach there's someone reaching back for me..It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet." - "I Need a Hero" Jennifer Saunders // "Everybody tells me I don't know what I'm doin', this life I'm persuin', the odds I'd be losin'. Everybody tells me that it's one in a million, like one in a billion, one in a zillion." - "Tell Me Something I Don't Know" Selena Gomez

- Other: I just want to note that her character has developed SO MUCH. This girl is a fighter and she's just going to continue maturing day by day.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
- Name: Frecklenose

- Family (if any): Sheepfluff (mother), ??? (biological father), Scorchgaze (foster father), Flintstripe & Wrenflight (brothers); Applethorn (deceased), Merryberry & Sweetbriar (sisters), Blackpaw & Swamppaw (sons), Sunflowerpaw (daughter)

- Backstory (if any): Frecklenose has always been possibly the rowdiest of the six: outgoing, a leader, adventurous, outspoken, confident. Even though she's beautiful and knows it she always sort of viewed herself as the ugly duckling compared to her three sisters. This motivated her to work hard in training, effectively making her one of the strongest female warriors in the clan and one of the most skilled fighters. She never felt any sort of envy toward her sisters for their beauty; she absolutely adores every member of her family. She relies on them wholeheartedly and is fiercely protective of them. That's why she's always seeking advice from them and is willing to offer whatever advice she can in return.

Her crush on Sunheart developed a ways into her apprenticeship, but one secret she has never revealed to anyone is that her first real crush was Duskstorm. When she discovered her mother also had feelings for the tom, she vowed to never act on her feelings. She shifted her focus to Sunheart and once she realized she was developing deeper feelings for him she let him take the lead and they mated. She held the strong belief that one should only mate with a cat they intend to become mates with and when that happens you should give them everything you have. So she and Sunheart becoming physically intimate motivated her even more to pursue him. Winning over his heart was an incredibly happy moment for her. She had never wanted to settle for a sub-par mate and with Sunheart she felt like she was getting exactly the kind of mate she wanted. His infidelity has been and will likely remain to be the only thing that has ever shaken Freckle's confidence since she became a warrior. She was so sure that they were ready to start a loving family and live peacefully together until StarClan called to them.

Discovering her pregnancy at the same time as her mate's infidelity put her in a situation where she wanted to end her relationship, but she felt like she owed it to her unborn kits to try and mend it. So she did. She took Sunheart back and didn't stop him from being friends with the she-cat he betrayed her with, all while she was being eaten alive from the inside from jealousy, anger and resentment. Over time she was able to feel happy in her relationship with Sunheart and almost forget about the past. Unfortunately, when her kits became apprentices and left her with nothing but time to spend with her mate, all of the insecurities came rushing back. She could no longer lie to herself and say that she was fine with them being friends, that she wasn't angry, that she didn't feel unimportant as a mate. To her way of thinking, she put Sunheart above everyone else and defended him constantly, but he wasn't willing to do the same for her. He put his friendship with the she-cat he had an affair with over his relationship with Frecklenose. This was obvious when she told him she thought they should end their relationship and he didn't fight her on it.

Feeling shocked and heartbroken by how easily he let her go, she almost immediately found herself in a physical relationship with Sunheart's nephew, Tanglewhisker, who had always had an attraction to her and was there for her when she needed someone. At first they only shared a kiss, but a few days after her relationship ended they started sleeping together. While she knew very well she wasn't in an emotional state where she should be seeing someone, it was nice to feel wanted and admired and like the only she-cat someone could see. Her only intention for their interactions was for them both to have some fun, but she was worried Tanglewhisker being so young could cause him to become attached to her in more than just a physical capacity. Now that they've agreed to stop their physical relationship, she hopes that it works out and they can continue a platonic friendship.

She has no intention of getting into another serious relationship anytime soon, but building a friendship with Duskstorm is causing her old crush for him to come bubbling back up to the surface. Their friendship has developed so quickly and so effortlessly. He's charming, and a gentleman and everything she's wanted in a mate her whole life , but her heart is guarded.

- Illness (if any): Due to the complications in her first pregnancy, she can no longer bear kits.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Duskstorm (first crush), Sunheart (ex-mate)

- Closest to: Siblings first and foremost, parents, formerly Sunheart, Duskstorm, Ivyfrost before she died

- Ambitions: To be a strong female influence in StormClan, making her family proud.

- Biggest fear: Being weak & failing as a mother.

- Fatal flaw: Her trust in others. She trusts those around her so implicitly that when they disappoint her she's often crushed.

- Quirks: She's incredibly confident. She's unafraid to be herself and to be bold. // Truly she views herself as the perfect mate, so the fact that her mate cheated on her really baffles her. // She loves to be treated like a queen and prides herself on treating her man like a king.

- What inspired his/her name: The black freckles on her muzzle.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments series

- What would be his/her theme song:. "Cocky" - Shea Coulee // "Sorry Not Sorry" - Demi Lovato

- A quote/lyric that describes them: "Across the board, I get my tens and I was born to win, cocky." - "Cocky" Lila Star's verse // "I ain't talking money, I'm just physically obsessed, and I'm greedy, you know that I'm greedy for love." - "Greedy" Ariana Grande

- Other: She's a bit of a hard ass at times, but she truly is a loving and devoted companion and friend.

- Name: Wrenflight

- Family (if any): Sheepfluff (mother), ??? (biological father), Scorchgaze (foster father), Flintstripe (brother); Applethorn (deceased), Merryberry, Frecklenose, Sweetbriar (sisters)

- Backstory (if any): Being born in a litter of six and one of two boys put him a little bit of an odd place. He's always been a strongly protective brother, but fell into place as the quieter of the two. He bonded with Smokepaw, Treetail's brother, over their shared personality traits, but when Smokepaw died it gave him a chance to become even closer to his own brother. Wrenflight also had a deep bond with his uncle, Brownnut. From a young age he was continuously told how similar they were in appearance and attitude. When his uncle became his mentor, Wrenflight made a promise to himself that he'd work as hard as it took to become someone his uncle and the clan would be proud of.

He'd developed a crush on Raindapple from very early on, possibly even at late kithood. To him she was fun, confident and beautiful; he knew and accepted the fact that she was a bit of a princess. They were close friends so it was only natural his feelings for her. However, it seemed like she might not feel the same for him or at least not at the rate his feelings deepened for her. He confessed his love twice one they became warriors, but the timing never seemed quite right for them. Even though it hurt him to do so, he decided it would be best for them to just remain close friends. He didn't want to add any extra stress or pressure into her life and he knew he didn't want to lose her as a friend.

Despite the strained relationship between Shiverwind and Raindapple, and eventually Shiverwind and Frecklenose, he begun a friendship with Shiverwind. Yet again he was drawn to a she-cat with attitude and confidence and who was a bit of a brat. As Wrenflight and Shiverwind grow closer everyone tells him they're meant to end up together, but he's hesitant to open up his heart again.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Raindapple (past interest), Shiverwind (developing feelings)

- Closest to: Strongbreeze, Shiverwind, Raindapple, family

- Ambitions: To be a strong, diligent deputy for the clan who makes his family proud.

- Biggest fear: Letting his role models down (Brownnut and Scorchgaze). // Not being around to protect his loved ones when they're in any sort of trouble.

- Fatal flaw: He too often forces himself to cage his real emotions for the sake of being level headed and proper. Venting and just letting all his emotions out could do him some good from time to time.

- Quirks: He's actually quite the charmer, but also not afraid to be a goofball like his father.

- What inspired his/her name: It was an interesting name that Blue thought of and I just thought it was super unique.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Peeta Mellark

- What would be his/her theme song: "Sarah Smiles" - Panic! at the Disco

- A quote/lyric that describes them: "I can be your hero, baby. I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away." - "Hero" Enrique Iglesias

- Other: He was actually very close to Smokepaw, so when his friend passed it was extremely hard on him. // He tries not to let the way cats assume he's weak bother him, but it actually makes him incredibly frustrated. He believes that his even temperament and thoughtful personality make him a stronger warrior as opposed to just pure brute strength. Although, he's no slouch there either. Moving to the new camp he really put focus into improving his physical form.
- Name: Duskstorm

- Family (if any): Timberscar (father, deceased), Rainysky (mother, deceased), Falconstar (brother)

- Backstory: He and Falconstar are the continuations of a purebred StormClan line. When he was a young apprentice, his parents were needlessly killed in a border skirmish with GoldenClan. Both brothers were shaped by that day; whereas Falconstar decided he needed to become Clan leader to protect those he loved, Duskstorm understood that tomorrow isn't a guarantee, so he would live everyday to the fullest. It's where much of his relaxed attitude comes from.

Falconstar pushed Duskstorm their entire apprenticeship, often volunteering them both for the dawn patrol and to stand guard at night. They went through a bit of a rift as they both handled their grief differently and Duskstorm thought that Falconstar should understand that, but he remained a loyal brother. Once they became warriors, Falconstar loosened up on Duskstorm, and he was allowed to relax.

Now, Falconstar is his closest friend. When their Clanmates don't understand why Falconstar is such a workaholic, Duskstorm tries to shed some light on their apprenticeship, in hopes of making him more sympathetic. Sometimes Falconstar forgets that to be a good leader you need to be relatable, but Duskstorm quietly manages that side of him.

Despite being handsome and respected, Duskstorm has never seriously considered taking on a mate. The thought of being tied down to one cat for the rest of his life sounds like, in surfer dude terms, a bummer. He is very loyal, so rather than take on a mate simply to have one and then cheat on them, he would rather just have noncommittal flings. He has seen too many relationships fall apart and create tension, so he only has flings with loners. Some of his Clanmates know this, but he doesn't brag about it, so they tend to turn a blind eye.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Sheepfluff (unrequinted crush)

- Closest to: Falconstar

- Ambitions: To live everyday to the fullest, and die with no regrets.

- Biggest fear: He knows that he will die before Falconstar; he only has one life. And while he is determined to live that one life as fearlessly as if he has nine, he dreads the day that Falconstar will be their family's only survivor.

- Fatal flaw: In being determined to live however he wants, he has missed out on certain joys, such as being a mate and a father to his own kits.

- Quirks: He's a popular mentor choice amongst apprentices due to his laid-back philosophy; he usually won't wake up his young cats for the dawn patrol, or make them train through the rain/snow.
He's extremely charming and charismatic; whereas Falconstar could convince anyone to follow him into battle, Duskstorm could convince anyone to follow him into his nest... a power he's not used on any of his Clanmates, thank goodness. There would be a lot of baby Duskstorms running around camp!

- What inspired his/her name: It's just a name I've always wanted to use! His coat is a creamy-colored, and I've always imagined that's where his mother got his name.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Apollo, Greek Mythology

- What would be his/her theme song? Brandy (You're a Fine Girl), by Looking Glass. BUT HE IS THE SAILOR THAT BRANDY IS HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH. BUT HE BREAKS HER HEART GENTLY.

- A quote/lyric that describes them: "Yeah, Brandy used to watch his eyes, When he told his sailor stories. She could feel the ocean fall and rise, She saw its ragin' glory. But he had always told the truth, Lord, he was an honest man. And Brandy does her best to understand." (Like Brandy is every loner who has ever spent the night with him.)

- Other: In my head, he has an Australian accent! It's because physically he is modeled after Chris Hemsworth lol.
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I love him so much DX پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
- Name: Shiverwind

- Family (if any): Mistybreeze (mother), Shadowpelt (father, deceased), Chillsnow (sister, unknown)

- Backstory (if any): She and her sister were born the night that Shadowpelt died. Mistybreeze made the conscious decision to not tell her daughters much about their father. Because of that, Shiverpaw used to be very curious about him. She learned the questions caused her mother grief so eventually, she just stopped asking.

Shiverwind has always been very self-assured and confident in her abilities, but when Falconstar withheld her warrior ceremony for fighting with Rainpaw; and then Blackpelt, her mentor, died, she spiraled into a dark place. She thought she would never become a warrior and Blackpelt wasn't there to reassure her. Desperate for a confidence booster, she sought out her best friend Sunheart. She knew that he used to have feelings for her and would hopefully provide her with Blackpelt's same comfort or at least stroke her ego.

She never intended to sleep with him, but once he told her that he and Frecklenose wanted kits the idea hit her and she had to blurt it out. Sunheart agreed to sleep with her because he still harbored feelings for her, and they snuck off. As soon as the deed was done and Sunheart told her that he loved her, her trance snapped and she realized just what she had done. Horrified with herself she raced back to camp, unaware that Wrenflight had seen the whole thing and had already gone off to tell Frecklenose.

Frecklenose cornered her and Sunheart and humiliated them in front of the entire Clan, spilling their secret. At first, Shiverwind felt guilty and had every intention to apologize to Frecklenose, but as days passed and her wounded pride healed, bitterness started to seep in. In her eyes, Frecklenose had already 'gotten back' at her when she outed her in front of the whole Clan. Now they're on uneasy terms, not enemies but definitely not friends.

At first, Shiverwind was also upset with Wrenflight, but she forgave him for protecting his sister. They grow closer every day, for some inexplicable reason. They had a couple of heated kisses, and then once they joined the New Camp, they made a friends with benefits agreement; along with a bet, seeing which one of them fell in love with the other, first.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Wrenflight (refuses to acknowledge her feelings)

- Closest to: Sunheart, Wrenflight

- Ambitions: To be a respected, dependable warrior. After Wrenflight became deputy, she also thinks that she would enjoy that role as well.

- Biggest fear: Because she prefers a small, close group of friends rather than a large group, she's afraid of ruining what relationships she has. This stems largely from when she rejected Snowstep, and they didn't speak again until his death. She was terrified that after sleeping with Sunheart their relationship would be ruined, and was relieved when they fell back into their easy friendship. She pushes her friendship with Wrenflight, and a piece of her wonders when she'll go too far that there's no returning.

- Fatal flaw: She has a hard time opening up to cats. She's rather cold by nature until you've impressed her, some way or another.

- Quirks: She loves cold weather, coincidentally enough. She's built for hunting so fighting didn't come naturally to her; Blackpelt, her mentor, taught her how to out-think her opponents rather than out-muscle them.

She has a strong moral code so she typically isn't conflicted when it comes to decisions, although recently it's been clouded by her emotions. She used to be able to step outside of the situation and look at it unbiased, but ever since sleeping with Sunheart, she's had a hard time ruling over her emotions.

- What inspired his/her name: She and Chillsnow were born in the middle of a snowstorm, and Mistybreeze found it fitting.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games)

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Leaning towards hero

- What would be his/her theme song: Sleeping With a Friend, by Neon Trees.

- A quote/lyric that describes them: "And why leave when I got you baby? It's a risk but babe, I need the thrill... I never said you'd be easy... But if it was all up to me, I'd be no trouble... Yeah, we're in trouble... I said, You got me in the mood... I'm scared but if my heart's gonna break Before the night will end... I said we're in danger of sleeping with a friend." - Sleeping With a Friend, by Neon Trees.

- Other: Shiverwind doesn't realize it, but growing closer to Wrenflight is affecting her. She's opening up to him easier and she's interacting with cats who she's never had an interest in speaking.
- Name: Slightfeather

- Family (if any): Sparrowclaw (father), Echospring (mother), Hawkfall (uncle) (all deceased)

- Backstory (if any): Slightfeather's unique name came from his size when he was a kit. He was born very small and when his father refused to name him 'Littlekit', his mother came up with 'Slightkit'. He was born alone, so he quickly learned to make friends with the other kits in the Nursery. Those skills that he developed in the Nursery has served him well his entire life; there's only one cat he's ever had trouble befriending.

That cat is Creedstar. They didn't interact much until Slightfeather became an apprentice. He did attempt to befriend her, from offering her advice to patrolling with her, but she was quick to shut him down. Frustrated, their non-existent friendship turned into a rivalry overnight. They were always competing for that top spot and while Slightfeather was just as skilled as Creedstar, she was always willing to go a step further than he was.

The turning point came after Creedstar became deputy. Slightfeather assumed it was because he was no longer a threat to her; fed up he quit competing with her and put his energy into his friends, and his Clan. But slowly he noticed a difference in her treatment towards him. He also noticed a difference in how he looked at her... in short, Creedstar was sexy in a dangerous sort of way. He decided to try and build a friendship again, if only to have the deputy not hate him, and maybe their hormones made it easier this time. Soon they were unable to keep their paws off each other, even in the middle of camp.

With an aging leader, Slight fully expected Creedstar to become leader, and then to become her deputy as well as her mate. He was completely devoted to her. He took a special sort of pride in being able to 'tame the beast', and relished being able to pull out her softer side. He was totally at peace in his life.

When Taevy's group took over GoldenClan, everything was flipped upside down. Slightfeather was one of the lucky ones, having survived the ordeal with little damage and remained an optimist. He was ready to rebuild GoldenClan with Creedstar, until StarClan came to him in a dream and told him that he needed to step up and become the new medicine cat. Despite it being the last thing he wanted to do, Slightfeather accepted his fate because he knew that GoldenClan required a medicine cat. He was forced to give up his relationship with Creedstar, though.

This definitely was not received well. He fought many times with Creedstar over his decision, each one worse than the last. He had to accept that they would never see eye to eye on the matter, and they lived in tension and hostility for awhile. Every once in awhile they would have "one more night" together, but in the morning, it only made things harder.

When GoldenClan finally disbanded, it was Slightfeather's idea to join StormClan. He couldn't imagine living as a loner or a kittypet, and after learning that Merryberry was gone, he knew that he could provide valuable training. It took a lot of convincing, but eventually he convinced Creedstar to follow him. He fully intended to serve as a full fledged medicine cat in StormClan, just like in GoldenClan, but when he learned that Pebblepaw was also a medicine cat apprentice now, he jumped at the chance to become a warrior again and mentor the boys from afar. He still intends to put them and their training first, but now that he can take a mate again, he's willing to do whatever it takes to win Creedstorm back.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Creedstorm, his one and only

- Closest to: Creedstorm, former Clanmates

- Ambitions: To become Creedstar's deputy. / To not fail as GoldenClan's medicine cat. / To train two brilliant medicine cats that will succeed where he failed.

- Biggest fear: To fail StarClan as GoldenClan's medicine cat. / To not give Swamppaw and Pebblepaw the training they required.

- Fatal flaw: His utter devotion to Creedstorm. Even when he broke up with her to become a medicine cat, in his mind, he was doing it in an act of love for Her Clan. And he would still be able to justify sleeping with her, always telling himself that she needed it to be better for GoldenClan.

- Quirks: He was very ambitious before he was forced to become a medicine cat, and if he had been picked as deputy over Creedstorm, he would have gladly accepted. He has always enjoyed sparring, so he did struggle a little bit with that when he became a medicine cat, but StarClan assured him it only made him a more well-rounded candidate.

- What inspired his/her name: There is a cat named Slightfoot in the newer Warriors arcs, and I thought it was an interesting prefix!

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Obi-Wan Kenobi

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero!

- What would be his/her theme song: Heat Waves, by Glass Animals

- A quote/lyric that describes them: "You can't fight it, You can't breathe. You say something so loving but Now I've got to let you go. You'll be better off in someone new. I don't wanna be alone, You know it hurts me too..." - Heat Waves, by Glass Animals

- Other: His nickname for Creedstorm ("Kitten") originally started as a taunt when they were apprentices lol. And the things that frustrated him most about her when they were apprentices later became the things that attracted him to her.
- Name: Pantherpaw

- Family (if any): Skyheart (father), Hushpool (mother), Bloodmoon & Thunderpaw (sisters), Badgerpaw & Buckpaw (brothers)

- Backstory (if any): As a young kit Pantherpaw would watch the praise and admiration her older sisters, Bloodmoon and Thunderpaw, would receive from their parents and clan mates for their incredible battle skills. She wanted to receive that same level of acknowledgement and she thought the best way to do so was to model herself completely after her sisters. However, when she was taken to the new camp and only had Thunderpaw to look to, her plans crumbled. Thunderpaw had no interest in spending time with her younger siblings or even passing on her skills to them. Pantherpaw would try to mimic bits and pieces of her behavior, but this ultimately left her more conflicted. Thunderpaw distanced herself from everyone and looked down on most, but when Bloodmoon would come to visit the new camp she was outgoing and would often be flanked by her friends Foxclaw and Tanglewhisker.

Ultimately, trying to mesh the two personalities failed and when she became an apprentice, she realized she wasn't sure what her true personality even was. During arguments with her denmates she was labeled as a brute, so she believed that was true, though she'd argue that point with them too. All she did know for sure is that she didn't want to be forgotten; to be lost in the shadows of her family members. Being given a new warrior as a mentor didn't give her pause, she was thrilled to be Ambershade's apprentice as she remembered times as a kit when the older she-cat would sit and talk to her as though she weren't a naive kit, but a friend. She finds her mentor to be much more relatable than a senior warrior.

While she may put up a hard front, Pantherpaw does want to learn from Ambershade's advice to develop her own unique personality that isn't a carbon copy of her sisters.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): None

- Closest to: Buckpaw, Badgerpaw & Ambershade

- Ambitions: To be an impressive warrior that is worthy of her family reputation, but also to defy everyone's expectations.

- Biggest fear: Blending into the background.

- Fatal flaw: She would rather pretend her feelings of insecurity aren't there than address them head on which leaves her with a lot of bottled up negativity.

- Quirks: She sees all the other apprentices getting close and bonding with someone on a deeper emotional and/or physical level and she completely rejects the idea. For now.

- What inspired his/her name: Hushpool and Skyheart wanted to give all of their kits powerful names.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Melanie Stryder from The Host

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Not necessarily in between the two, I would just say neither. She's not going out of her way to be evil, but she also doesn't try to be heroic.

- What would be his/her theme song: "Saturday" by Fall Out Boy

- A quote/lyric that describes them: "I'm bad behavior, but I do it in the best way." - "Immortals" by Fall Out Boy

- Other:
KatieK102 commented…
"For now"!! I love the FOB songs for her! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
- Name: Ambershade

- Family (if any): Tigerfang (father); Juniperleaf (mother, loner); Foxclaw (brother); Berryfrost (sister); Mousepaw (sister, loner)

- Backstory (if any): Ambershade should be considered very well-adjusted. Her father, Tigerfang, has a reputation of abandoning his mate after they have kits. This litter was no different and after they were born, he distanced himself from his family. Juniperleaf was a loner before she joined StormClan so when Tigerfang ended their relationship, she decided to return to her former lifestyle. Soon after that her only sister, Mousepaw, also decided to leave StormClan behind without any goodbye.

Despite all she has faced, Ambershade remains an optimist and a hopeless romantic. Although she refuses to dwell on it, her desire (obsession?) with finding a mate stems from facing so much abandonment. She is very close to Foxclaw as he is the one cat who has never left her, but she has always been desperate to find that sort of loyalty in a mate; that desire has only intensified now that Foxclaw has his own mate.

Falconstar noticed that Ambershade was more interested in finding a mate than she was her warrior duties. Although he's never frowned upon a cat's social life, he thought that Ambershade had more skill than she utilized, so he decided to give her an apprentice despite being such a young warrior; he thought she would be a good match for Pantherpaw, a very driven young cat. His hope is that Ambershade will realize there's more to life than finding a mate, and that Pantherpaw will help her become a more involved warrior.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Crowtail (crush, one-sided); Wrenflight (crush, one-sided)

- Closest to: Foxclaw, Pantherpaw

- Ambitions: To find the love of her life!

- Biggest fear: That she will never find the partnership her heart longs for.

- Fetal flaw: Because she was abandoned by so many cats so early in her life, she latches onto cats easily. A prime example is when she quickly developed feelings for both of her mentors.

- Quirks: She is an A+ flirt despite the fact that she has failed to find a mate, lol. She enjoys mentoring Pantherpaw but because she's young and latches onto cats, she's not very good at setting boundaries for them. Most senior warriors would consider their friendship unprofessional.

- What inspired his/her name: Tangle and Wolf picked out her name before she was born; I gave her the warrior name Amber"shade" to reflect her sassy, gossip side... she do be throwin shade tho.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Elle Woods! Mentor style!

- What would be his/her theme song: Somebody to Love, by Queen

- A quote/lyric that describes them: You ain't nobody 'til you got somebody; You ain't nobody 'til you got somebody." - Tell Me You Love Me, by Demi Lovato (she has a slightly toxic outlook on love and her own value without a mate)

- Other: Ambershade is bisexual, although she refuses to consider it. There are examples of gay couples within the Clan but no lesbian couples for her to look up to, so she has convinced herself that she is only interested in toms, despite the fact that she has always "admired" Frecklenose and Shiverwind.
- Name: Pebblepaw

- Family (if any): Crowtail (father), Featherwing (father), Hushpool (surrogate queen), Driftpaw (brother), Thunderpaw, Bloodmoon (sisters), Briarpaw (sister, deceased)

- Backstory (if any): Born in a litter of four, alongside two other litters, Pebblepaw grew up in a flood of faces. Early on it was established that he was a snob and looked down on some of the other kits, most notably Pantherkit and her brothers for always wanting to wrestle and accidentally hurting his littermates. He figured out that kits had a hard time playing with him, but thanks to an inflated ego it didn't bother him much.

He was apprenticed to Frecklenose. He didn't mind his warrior training, but he hated feeling like just another face in the flood. Maybe it was his snobbish attitude, but he felt like he should stand out more. That his star should shine a little bit brighter. Early on in his apprenticeship he started having dreams about herbs and cures, and when The Cough began to spread through the Clan, Scorchgaze realized that StarClan was sending him these dreams. He offered to let him train as a medicine cat apprentice with Swamppaw; and Pebblepaw readily accepted. Although Scorchgaze and Crowtail warned him against thinking he was "more important" than his Clanmates, the sudden responsibility went straight to his head.

But he was shown the harsh side of being a medicine cat very quickly. The day he started, Ivyfrost, his aunt and the deputy, died. The next morning he discovered that his sister, Briarpaw, passed away in the night. Between Briarpaw's sudden passing and his family's distress, it became overwhelming and made him sick. He ended up being comforted by Pantherpaw of all cats, and although he would never admit it, she said some things that helped center him.

His story definitely doesn't end here. I'm excited for Pebblepaw's story to continue to evolve!

- Mate/Love interest (if any): lol NA

- Closest to: Cloudpaw, Driftpaw

- Ambitions: To be a great medicine cat.

- Biggest fear: To stand by helplessly while another cat close to him dies. Spurred on by Briarpaw's death.

- Fetal flaw: His desire to stand out and be special, instead of an average warrior.

- Quirks: Along with being a snob, Pebblepaw is a goody-two-shoes perfectionist. Thanks to his warrior apprenticeship, he's a good hunter and fighter. Combined with his medicine cat abilities, he is of the opinion that he is an extremely well rounded (and thus, valuable) cat.

- What inspired his/her name: I think it's just a name that Crowtail and Featherwing liked a lot! I do struggle a bit with what his full name will be, but I think I have it narrowed down to two options.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Jayfeather lol

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero, with an attitude.

- What would be his/her theme song: I think I need to get a better handle on him to choose a song!

- A quote/lyric that describes them: "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself."

- Other: He's not incapable of developing romantic feelings for another cat, but would he ever act on them? That remains to be seen. I also am curious to see how his relationship with Swamppaw develops! / After writing this, I am realizing that he and Pantherpaw have a little bit more in common than they thought lol.
- Name: Creedstorm, formerly Creedstar

- Family (if any): Viperstrike (father), Dovecall (mother)

- Backstory (if any): As his name suggests, Creedstorm's father was a fierce warrior of Goldenclan. He'd hoped he and Dovecall would have a large litter of kits to train as equally strong warriors for the clan as they'd become mates later in life and agreed to only have a single litter. When Creedstorm was born without siblings the two warriors agreed to encourage her to be driven with her only true goal being to serve the clan. Her parents were never cruel, but they didn't dole out affection the way you'd expect a parent to. Even when Creedstorm became an apprentice, praise wasn't given despite her being the most focused apprentice who would push the limits to beat out the competition. Her parents expected her to do well, so they saw no need to compliment every single expectation she met or exceeded. Despite her success in training, they constantly reminded her of her responsibility to the clan and of her potential to become leader. The more they pushed this, the more Creedstorm pulled away from them. She already wanted to take over the clan and she didn't want her clanmates to believe she only wanted it because of her parents. She wanted to become leader so that no one would ever question her commitment, drive or power ever again.

The other apprentices were never on her radar as they didn't pose any threat, except Slightfeather. He was strong, intelligent and well liked by the rest of the clan; she could only match him in two of those aspects. She worried his easy to love personality would be her undoing and he would be chosen as deputy if they were equally matched in their warrior skills. So, she had to overshadow him where it counted most. She worked herself day and night to perfect every aspect of herself as a warrior, never allowing so much as a brief exchange of words between herself and her mentor that didn't revolve around training. Any spare time she had, she spent trying to get in Slightfeather's head to intimidate him or trying to ignore him.

Ignoring him only worked until a short time after they were made warriors and she became deputy soon after. Slightfeather was the most attractive tom in the clan and even Creedstorm wasn't immune to his charm and looks. As much as she still tries to deny it, she loved that her scare tactics didn't work on him. He was able to keep up with her standoffish attitude effortlessly and for once she was able to enjoy spending time with someone solely for their company. Their physical relationship developed quickly and it didn't take long for deeper feelings to surface.

When the former leader lost his last two lives in quick succession, Creedstorm had everything she wanted. She was now Creedstar of Goldenclan and she fully intended to make Slightfeather her deputy. She wanted to take some time before the announcement to gauge whether or not he would ask her to be his mate first, but before either opportunity came, Taevy's group descended on Goldenclan.

Elders, warriors, apprentices, queens and kits were all slaughtered before Creedstorm's eyes. The clan that she was meant to protect was decimated by the overwhelming numbers of the group. Creedstorm lost three lives during the fight; one in an attempt to save a queen and her kits, one to save her father and mother, and the final to save the medicine cat. All attempts were unsuccessful. Creedstorm knew the medicine cat would be vital if the clan were to survive this attack, but when everything was at stake, she lost the most crucial fight of her life. As she faded into unconsciousness in the medicine cat den, she vowed to one day find the tom that was responsible for the brutal death of the medicine cat and the loss of her third life. The large red tom with lavender eyes.

When Creedstorm awoke, she was being carried through the forest on the back of Slightfeather. What remained of her clan followed and it was now up to her to guide them somewhere they could heal from the attack and survive until they could reclaim their territory. More cats who were injured died along the way as they had no means or knowledge beyond the basics to tend to any of the wounds. Slightfeather's decision to take the role of medicine cat was more painful than losing any of her lives had been. She argued with him and herself about the decision countless times, although she knew the clan needed a medicine cat more than she needed a mate. The combination of all the bloodshed and heartbreak turned Creedstorm's personality from stern and intimidating to down right cold, ruthless and even unsettlingly vicious at times. She showed no mercy to any passing rouges that posed even the slightest threat to her clanmates.

Creedstorm eventually led her clan to retake their territory and worked to rebuild their home. She would take what little stolen moments she and Slightfeather could get before they had to fall back into their roles of leader and medicine cat, but every night she prayed Starclan would send someone else to walk the path for him. It was the only time in her life Creedstorm was tempted to put her own needs before those of the clan.
Everything came crashing down for Creedstorm again when the remaining cats in the clan decided they no longer wanted to be part of Goldenclan. Their numbers were too small and they didn't feel safe in the territory anymore. They didn't feel safe under Creedstorm's rule. She watched as each of her former clanmates left the camp until only she and Slightfeather remained. When he presented the idea of joining Stormclan after a few days of them being alone, Creedstorm couldn't have protested more vehemently. It was a disgrace to have her leadership title removed and even worse to be under the order of Falconstar. She could only refute Slightfeather's points for so long before she had to admit defeat. They were born to be warriors and being loners or kittypets was not in their blood. Creedstorm followed Slightfeather's lead to Stormclan, still enraged over his role as a medicine cat, but the silver lining came when Stormclan already had two medicine cat apprentices. With not enough room for Slightfeather to take over the position permanently, she was able to get back the one thing she'd craved the most her whole life.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Slightfeather, the only tom she could ever tolerate telling her what to do

- Closest to: Slightfeather, Breezewing (former deputy)

- Ambitions: To be one of the most successful clan leaders in clan history.

- Biggest fear: Her biggest fear has almost completely come true. It's to lose all the most important things to her; her leadership, her respect, the trust of her clanmates and Starclan. The only thing she has left she cares about is Slightfeather.

- Fatal flaw: Her temper. Her rage often leads her to make rash, harsh decisions which can make her enemies.

- Quirks: She can actually be quite romantic when it's just her and Slightfeather alone.

- What inspired his/her name: Creed is inspired by Assassin's Creed because I'm fairly certain I was playing a lot of Black Flag when I made her character.
Storm as her suffix was given by Falconstar as a cutting reminder of the clan that took her in when Goldenclan disbanded.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Ruby from Supernatural

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Villain

- What would be his/her theme song: "Twisted" by MISSIO

- A quote/lyric that describes them: People are not born heroes or villains; they're created by the people around them.

- Other: She and Falconstar can be very similar, which is why they butt heads, but Creedstorm is much more ruthless and cold.